News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FEMALE KICKBOXING & MARTIAL ARTS FEET

• 4 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
FEMALE KICKBOXING & MARTIAL ARTS FEET
« on: February 28, 2010, 07:11:12 PM »
I saw something on late night television that I could not believe, and it turned me on so much. It was on a martial arts channel, I was sleepy, so unfortunately I don't remember the fighters names. It was a real fight that took place a few years ago. This tall blonde German goddess was 5'10 about 140 pounds, long sexy legs, and her feet weren't taped at all, with hot pink polished long straight toes. The prettiest feet I ever saw on a real professional fighter, and I think the cameraman knew it too, because he was getting lots of close-ups of them. This woman was a kicking machine, loved to get her feet all over her opponents body and face. Her opponent was 5'7 about 140 pounds also, with short black hair, I think she was from Bulgaria. She could punch, but was way too slow for the tall young German girl. The first round the Bulgarian woman landed some decent punches, but the German girl was kicking her to the head and body hard. The second round was like a kicking tape, the tall blonde German kicked her in the head and face repeatedly, from one side of the ring to the other. The Bulgarian was trying, but this sexy young tall blonde woman was getting her feet into her face. The rounds are only two minutes long, and the poor Bulgarian returned to her corner looking beaten, with bruises on her face, from the blondes big sexy feet. It took no more than ten seconds in the third round, they get a pretty decent close up of the blonde firing a front kick right between the guard of the Bulgarian woman, her full long foot nails this woman flush in the face knocking her back into the ropes. She has her hands up, but the blonde fires another front kick, breaks through the guard and straight in her face again! The poor Bulgarian is badly dazed, falls against the ropes still barely standing, and before the ref can save her, the young blonde bitch finishes her with yet another devestating straight front kick smack into her face! The Bulgarian woman falls foward and down knocked out. The young tall German bitch jumps up and down inches from where the poor womans face fell, and the camera shows her happy jumping feet right near the knocked out woman's face! CRAZY HOT TO ME! The best is they interview this woman after the fight, she speaks pretty good English and says someting like, I REALLY ENJOYED THAT! MY FOOT REALLY GOT HER GOOD! MY FOOT IS A LITTLE SORE, BUT I GUESS IT WAS WORTH IT! She knocks this woman out, and all she is concerned with is that her foot is a little sore! This excited me though so much! AM I CRAZY? IS ANYONE ELSE EXCITED BY PRETTY, BUT REAL DEADLY FEMALE KICKBOXING, OR KARATE FEET?

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: FEMALE KICKBOXING & MARTIAL ARTS FEET
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 01:34:49 AM »
I wish i would have seen that!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 03:16:34 PM »
FANTASYMAN, I know you would have loved it.  I think her name is CHRISTINE THEISS and she is GORGEOUS!  Do a google search under her name, on her web page there are some great pictures of her and her sexy feet!  It is worth a look!  SHE IS A DOCTOR TOO, SUPER SMART, TOUGH AND BEAUTIFUL!!!

Kwan Lee

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 06:39:42 PM »
I wanna see it ... what is the television channel and when was it telecast ? give me some info, I'll try to find it on web. there are sites, with daily tv captures. we can give a try :)

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 11:45:04 PM »
It seems that that video was taken down, or removed.  You can see great pictures of her on her website, she is beautiful!  Do a search for CHRISTINE THEISS, I think you will enjoy what you see, pretty face, amazing body, and fight pictures too!  CHECK HER OUT!