News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Karate is cancelled! (Story Match)

• 3 Replies

Offline KaiKicks

Karate is cancelled! (Story Match)
« on: July 16, 2017, 10:39:56 PM »
This was the starting fight to a bit of a story line a friend and I are working on, in this match she looses her rank as a black belt and her dojo to me, to get it back she will have to face several younger girls of varying ranks to earn the right to face me again and win back her school. My posts are all in green, hers are in blue!

I walk into the near empty dojo, it's been quite some time since I was here last as a white belt, when I left the instructor on the mats covered in her own cum in front of the other students. This time my old sensei has no preconseived notions and the entire place is dark and empty. I slip off my flip flops and the jacket I wore to make me look more presentable. The top half of my body is covered in a top that looks like several black belts wrapped around me to make a sports bra. My actual belt is tied around my waist  at the top of my white hakuma style dress which flows loosely around my legs giving me pleanty of mobility, my feet, ankles, shins, hands and wrists are all tied in a similar fastion to my top. I bow as I step onto the mats looking for the woman I once called Sensei.

*steps out of the darkness the memory in my mind fresh about what h appened and I need to get revenge and beat this little bitch down to humble her a peg or two.  Wearing my white karate gi and seeing her trying to look all flashly with her outfit but as glamorous as it is I can see it is still practical.  Taking off my sandals and stepping on the mats rolling my neck and shoulders ready for a measure of revenge and vowing to leave her here this time.  I bow and than without another word I slide into my stance focused only on her and watching her with no other distractions around this time*

*I slide my right foot back a bit shaking my arms loose at my sides just above my waist keeping them ready to block at a moments notice as I start to bounce on the balls of my feet in a traditional taekwondo stance. "Do embarrassed to even say hi Sensei?" I ask adding unnecessary stress to the last word. "This time you won't be as lucky as you were before. This time I'm going to break you and take every drop of your juices, you'll never want to fight again when I'm done with you."

*sneers as I hear your words and they only get deeper under my skin and I scream out in anger and frustration* EEEEYYYYAAAAHHHH *and trying to take you early and aggressively with a right, left straight punch combo stepping towards you with each thrust of my arms as they shoot out one after the other for your chest*

*A cruel smile slides across my young face upon hearing your scream of rage. I threw the bait and you took it like a fish, as you charge in fists flying I drop into the splits, my white dress like pants giving me pleanty of flexiblity. I roll onto my back, just in time to watch your fists fly over my face, right where my chest used to be. I quickly pull both my feet together and up to my chest before launching them both out together, pressing out my heels as I try to drive my wrapped feet into your abs. "AIYA!"

HHHUUUUUUUHHHhhhhh *body bends over feeling both of your heels ram into my abs and crying ou tin pain backing up away from you one arm over my abs the other up on guard to you in case of any follow up definitely did not expect something lke that and seeing how you are trying to bait me in I try and remain focused now and keeping my mind only on you and trying to ignore any vocal barbs you toss my way*

*Watching you take a few steps back I pull my feet back and kick them out again, only this time it's just for momentum as I launch myself from my back into a standing position. The moment I feel my feet hit the mats I twist from my hips spinning to my left bringing my right leg up raising it as bending it at the knee, toes pulled back as if I'm going for an inside crecent kick, hoping to pull your guard as I drop my right foot at the last posible second, continuing my rotation as I bring my left foot around pointing the toes. My real attack is a spinning round house which targets the side of your face. "Ayse!" I yell as I twist and spin not wanting to let you catch your breath for even a moment.

*seeing your little jumping feat and not intimidated by it at all and I see your littl etrick as I bring my guard up to block the cresent kick easily so that i can attack with a close punch to you--UUUGGGHHHHHH head snaps hard to the side caught by the sudden change and stumbles a few steps back getting my head rung and senses shaken at the quickness in this little bitch*

*My face still glowing with an almost evil grin as you back away from me again. I step in twards you, keeping our distance close. I quickly pull both my hands back to my hips my palms up and fingers pointed down. I shoot them out and upward as if I am going to strike your chin but again at the last moment I change tact and twist my hands back around to actually drive my palms into your breasts. Wanting to crush each of your orbs with a palm heel from my hands. "AYSE!"

*trying to read her move but she is doing an impressive job of hiding them and changing their direction she is quick and far more skilled than her age.  Trying to keep up with her TKD I bring my guard up to protect my chin knowing a shot to there would daze me enough to---GGAAAHHHHH body jerks as I feel both palms slam hard into my breasts causing the body jerk but also to be stunned at the sudden loss of breath*

*My palm strikes find their targets smashing into those wonderful orbs, your groan echoing in my ears as your body jerks but you don't move away. I know I've got you dead to rights now, and I lean in to you taking my hands off your chest and wrapping them around your mid section. I slide my left leg forward, rubbing my wrapped foot against your uncovered right one, trying to pull you into me as I breath heavily into your ear, feeling your gi against my barestomach. "You're done for Sensei." Although my words are cruel my tone is almost seductive, as if talking to a lover as I try to squeeze you tightly against me in an unorthodox bearhug.*

*arching my back for one thing never expected a move like that in a fight like this, for two those words are honey poison, sweet sounding but deadly undertone and lastly, never, ever, EVER expected you to be THIS strong!!! your arms tight, flexed and harder than I would've guess for someone your age and eyes shut tight gritting my teeth and crying out as I feel your arms crushing my ribs and back* AAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My venom filled voice slips its way into your ear again. "Now you fall Sensei." it says as I step in with my right foot between your legs, turning my body as I loosen my bearhug to slide you onto my hip. I kick my right leg against your own to set you off balance as I twist turning my barehug into a hip toss, trying to throw you hard onto your back on the mats. yt

*gasping as I feel the loosened bearhug let me take some air into my lungs but just as I realize what you are doing I try and struggle---UUUGGHHHFFFFFF hitting the mats hard on my back with a grunt the wind is knocked out of my chest from the hard throw and dazed as the back of my head bounces on the mat floor*

The dojo rings with the sound of your body and head slamming into the mats which drowns out the sound of my feet slapping the mats as I change my stance to a hard karate stance my right side facing your body. Just as the sound starts to dissipate I let out the loudest kiai that I can as I shoot my left hand out fingers pointed in a spear hand at the air, mostly to just show off, while simultaneously I bring my left foot up high and stomp it down with all my weight like I'm squashing a bug but the ball of my foot is aimed right for your flower. "AYSE!!!!"

*body jerks and cries out in pain* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *the pain intense and travelling up my entire body trembling and shivers breasts heaving and gasping eyes half shut arm reaching up towards you as if defiant feeling your foot crushing my pussy I hold my arm up in the air for a secod before flopping to the mats sprawled out and out cold*

I hope you all enjoyed this, let me know what you think and if there is enough interest I'll post similar style stuff as follow ups to fill in the story!

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Re: Karate is cancelled! (Story Match)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 01:15:58 AM »
Like it! :)

Offline BaneThePunisher

Re: Karate is cancelled! (Story Match)
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 01:56:28 AM »
Different and well done. Is there more?

Offline Lil Tina