News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Contained 6

• 5 Replies

Offline Mr.Sharp

Contained 6
« on: July 22, 2017, 12:42:03 AM »
Part 6

A loud snap sound brings you from a day dream as a teacher is standing above you with a ruler in her hand and with small giggles coming from the other kids in the class room.  You give a mean look to one of the girls that was giggling. You then look up to see Ms. Halligan under your black hooded sweat shirt.  By this time, she has now folded her arms over her chest.

"Are you still with us Miss. Walker?" She questions.
   "Yes ma'am." You reply.
   "Good to hear. Now that I have your attention? I would like for you to stay after class. You have failed all your class work and I would like to help you." She stated.
   "Ma'am I can't. Please! Do not make me stay after. My parents will be upset if I am not home on time." You say nervously.
   "Is everything ok at home?" She questions.
   "Yes ma'am, everything is fine. They just get really worried if I am not home at a certain time." You say in a shaky tone.
   She stares at you for a moment and replies. "OK, do you think your parents would come with you and have a sit down with me?" 
   You have a feeling that she does not believe your story. It seems that she is staring right through you but you remain calm but you know that your mother could care less about your grades or you for that matter. So you try to convince her.
   "I will talk to my parents and see if they are willing to take time off work to have a meeting."  You respond.
   She slowly turns and walks away as you slump down in your seat as the evening bell sounds. You jump from your desk and hide in the crowd of students to make an exit so the teacher does not stop you on the way out.
   Making it a couple blocks from the school, you turn around and stare at it for a few seconds and as you turn around, you collide into some awaiting students standing behind you.
   "Do you watch where you are going? The female student said in a firm voice.
   You look up into her eyes. " Sorry, I didn't see you standing there."
   She giggles her response. "Damn right you are but not as sorry as you are going to be."
   You look at her in wide eyes as her other friends come in and form a circle around you.
   "Pl...please let me go, I...I have to get home or my parents will be upset." You stutter.
   The girls look at each other and laugh. "Oh of course. You can leave. I wouldn't want to keep you. She says stepping aside and pointing with her arm.
   "Thank you." You say as you start to walk between them when she sticks her leg in front of you and trips you upon your hands and knees.
   "Did you actually think we were going to let you go?" She laughs.
   You roll over on your back as she bends down over you and states. "Does it look like I care if you are late to see mommy?"
   She looks you up and down and giggles. "What are you wearing? Goodwill have a discount?" The other girls laugh except for one. She looks like as if she doesn't want to be there as she holds her books tight with both arms.
   "Please I don't want trouble. Don't hurt me please." You say nervously.
   She makes a fist with her right hand and pulls it back and is ready to hit you. She places her fist above her shoulder as she laughs and lowers her arm.
   "I am not going to hurt you now am I girls? Here, let me help you up." She says as she stands and holds out her arm as to help you up.
   You are hesitant as you slowly reach out your arm and grasp her hand. She slowly pulls you to your feet as she is holding you hand tightly. She moves her face in closer to your ear as she whispers. "I said I wouldn't hurt you... but I did not say the girls wouldn't." She giggles.
   The blonde girl standing beside you sends a punch to your side, really hard. You gasp and grab your side with your free hand. The girl behind you grabs a handful of your hair as you try to lower your head and pulls back hard. Two of the girls on your sides grabs both arms as the girl standing beside the ring leader steps in front, looks you up and down and pops her knuckles.
   "This is going to be fun." She winks at you.
   Tears are forming in your eyes as she pulls her right fist back and swings connecting with your nose. Your head snaps back as your eyes water even more from the hit. The girl behind you pulls your hair again to keep your head up as the she sends a face punch again, this time with her left to your right eye. She has both hands to her side as she gets ready for a right punch to your face. She raises her fist in a boxer stance and punches your left eye with her right and then a straight punch to your nose with her left. This causes your nose to bleed as you start to cry.
   The girl behind you releases your hair as you drop your head as blood drips to the side walk. The ring leader steps in front of you and she places her palm under your chin and raises your face to make eye contact then releases your chin.
   " Let her go girls!" She commands. The girls let go as you fall to your knees, then to your backside  with your hands cradling your head.
   She pushes you on your back with her feet as you are on your back and raise up to your elbows.   She bends down in front of you and grabs a handful of your hair, pulling you to a sit and says.
   "Next time you will think twice about giving me mean looks in school or anywhere else. Keep you nasty eyes in their place, if not, I will be back."
   She then pulls her leg back and kicks you under the chin with her booted foot causing your head to snap back. You roll onto your side holding your face and crying as she starts to walk away. She steps in and kicks you in the stomach for good measures before they walk away, laughing.
   You remain there for several minutes before slowly getting to your feet and began to walk home. As you walk by a car, you catch a glimpse of yourself in the reflection from the car window. Your eyes tear up as you have black eyes, a split lip and bloody nose. You start to tremble as you know that your mother will be upset because you were fighting and for being late. You start breathing heavy and rush home trying to make it home in time.
   You make it to the front door as you are only 5 minutes late. You try opening the door slowly to sneak into the bathroom to try and cover your scars. You notice no one is around as you tip toe through the hall towards the bathroom but as you get close a hand grabs your shoulders and spins you around.
   "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE? HAVE YOU BEEN FIGHTING?" Asked your mother. She is wearing her normal drunk attire, white boy shorts and tank top. She loved her alcohol about as much as hitting you. When she wasn't drunk she was passed out or with another man. When she is in between men is when she is at her worse and she takes it out on you.
   You try to explain on everything, as you tell her that you were ganged up on. She shakes her head and slaps you in the face. "YOU ARE A DISGRACE. YOU ARE A LOSER AND WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER. HOW WILL THIS MAKE ME LOOK TO EVERYONE? DO YOU HAVE ANY... IDEA WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY?!"
   "I am sorry mom. It wasn't my fault." You respond crying.
   She places both hands on her head and screams. "IT IS NEVER YOUR FAULT! THERE IS ALWAYS AN EXCUSE, IT IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE. DO YOU EVER TAKE RESPOSIBLILTY? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU LITTLE BIT..."
   She couldn't finish her sentence when you slapped her hard in the face. Your mouth forms an "O" as you place both hands over your mouth as you try to apologize.
   "Oh My God mom, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I do not know what came over me." You are really crying now because you are afraid of what will happen next.
   She places her hand on her cheek and looks you in the eyes. "That is it you little bitch, I am going to teach you some respect."
   You are hysterical as you fall upon your knees. "MOM PLEASE, I DIDN'T MEAN TOO. PLEASE, DO NOT DO THIS."
   If looks could kill? You would be dead 10 times over now. She slaps you hard across the face leaving a huge hand print. You hold your cheek, close your eyes and continue to cry. She pulls her left hand back and slaps you across the face causing you to hold both cheeks.
   She grabs onto your ponytail from the side and pulls your face into hers and yells. "I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU AND YOUR LIES AND EXCUSES. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!"
   You open your eyes wide to that comment and start pleading as you drop to your knees with praying hands. "PLEASE MOMMY, I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO. I CAN CHANGE, I CAN BE BETTER. I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT OF ME, JUST DO NOT ABANDON ME PLEASE. YOU ARE THE ONLY THING I HAVE."
   She looks down at you and says. "That is no longer my problem. Now... Get out!" As she points to the door.
   "I am begging you, please don't do this. What can I do to change your mind?" You are begging.
   "YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH AND I WANT YOU GONE!" She screams at you again.
   You wrap both arms around her right leg and squeeze for dear life and look up at her with red eyes and continue to beg. "I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING A BAD CHILD. I PROMISE I WILL NEVER SAY ANYTHING OR DO ANYTHING TO UPSET YOU EVER AGAIN BUT PLEASE DON'T ABANDON ME."
   She screams at you. "LET GO OF MY LEG YOU LITTLE BITCH!" She slaps you hard across the face again and again but you keep holding tight. She screams in frustration as she raises her fist and punches you hard in the face, knocking you down. You are on your right side holding your face as she bends at the waist with hands on her hips.
   "You should have left when I gave you the option." She said as she pulls her right leg back and kicks you in the stomach causing you to curl into a ball with both arms holding your stomach.
   "You little bitch!" She said as she stomps on your side just above your hip. You then roll onto your back holding your side.
   "I bet you regret fighting me now, huh?" She questioned as she now stomps your belly hard. Your mouth opens to scream but nothing comes out as you bring your knees up and close your teary eyes.
   She steps over you with both her legs at your sides and she bends at the waist to grab your ponytail and wraps it around her hand to lift your head from the floor. The stinging from your hair being pulled is not as bad as your stomach. It feels as your insides are being twisted and tied in a knot. She flashes a smirk before slapping you with her left hand. Your left hand is holding the wrist pulling your hair while your right holds your cheek and close your eyes.
   She releases your hair as your head falls back to the floor as you cover your face. Your move your fingers that is covering your eyes and you slowly open them. You mom is standing over you with her hands on your hips while glaring down at you. Your vision was blurry from the pain and watery eyes but now they start to come into focus.  You are rubbing your cheek while you are staring at your mom. You notice that the crotch of her shorts are a little wet.
   Your eyes go wide at the thought of your mother getting wet as she is beating you? What kind of sick mother gets off on beating their child? All these years of torture was just for her sick pleasure? OH MY GOD! You tell yourself.
   You were in thought as she reaches down with both hands and places them around your neck and slowly starts squeezing.
   "THIS IS WHAT YOU CAUSED ME TO DO! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! She says while starting to squeeze tighter and tighter.
   Your eyes go wide as you place both hands on her wrist. With the thought of your mother's dirty secret racing through your head your pain turns to fear then the fear turns to anger and you react. You release her wrist and grab onto her breast with both hands and squeeze as hard as you can. She screams bloody murder causing her to release your throat and grab your wrist.
   "YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH! LET GO OF MY TITS!" She yells.
   You hold on for a few seconds before letting go. She stands up and crosses her arms over her chest and looks down at your with fire in her eyes.
   "YOU DUMB LITTLE cxnt, YOU ARE IN FOR A HELL OF..." was all she could get out before you sent a closed fist into her crotch. She squealed as her hands went from her chest to her crotch. She falls to her side and roles up into a ball, crying. 
   You jump to your feet and run to the front without grabbing anything and just start running. You run for what seemed like miles before you cannot run any more as you collapse to your hands and knees. All these thoughts of your life is flashing before your eyes. What the girls did to you and what your mom has said and done. Your life could not get any worse and are tired of everything that is happening. You have nothing left, not even clothing, so what do you have to live for? You ask yourself as you look to the sky. An idea pop into your head as you stare at the tall building. You clear the tears from your eyes as you make your way to the top.
   You took your time but finally made it. You tip toe over to the edge as you ease your way to the ledge and sit with your feet dangling, looking 20 stories down to the pavement. This will do the trick, as you know this fall will make it quick and painless. You pray for forgiveness for what you have done and for what you are about to do as you close your eyes and look to the sky. You hold out both arms and right before you jump. You hear a voice from behind you.
   "WAIT... DON'T DO THIS. PLEASE!" A young male voice begs as he is several feet behind you as you turn your head to see a young man with both arms extended in front of him.
   "Whatever is going on in your life? It is not worth taking it. There are others ways to deal with it besides this. Please, do not do this."
   You giggle sarcastic. "Oh yeah? How do you know? You don't know a damn thing about me. You don't know what I am going through."
   He responds. "I know, I do not know you and I don't know anything about you but I do know that you do not need to do this. If given the chance, I would like to help you. If you let me?"
   You yell without taking your eyes off the pavement. "HELP ME? NO ONE HELPS ME. EVERYONE FUCKING HATES ME!"
   He stutters. "I...I don't hate you. I want to help you. Please let me help you. Give me the chance to help you?"
   By this time, he has made his way slowly over to you and is almost within arm's length and as you get ready to drop, he grabs you and pulls you back in.
   You start screaming. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME BASTARD. LET ME GO. I WANT TO JUMP." You start crying and hitting his chest as he holds you. "Please, let me go. I can't do this anymore."
   He places a hand on the side of your head. "I will help you. I am not everyone. I promise it will get better. By the way, my name is Zeus."
   That is the last thing you hear as you close your eyes.
   You slowly start to come too as you find your hands and feet cuffed to a metal chair that is bolted to the floor. Your wounds have also been bandaged but you are still in pain from the severe beating. You are struggling in your bindings when in walks a guard, not just any guard, the asshole male guard. You eye him as he walks around you with his little stun rod as he taps it in his palm. He looks like he has seen a few fights himself with a huge scar going down the right side of his face.
   Thoughts are running through your mind as to what is going to take place. Is he waiting for the hostess? Are more guards coming to assist with something? Does anyone else know what is about to take place? If he thinks that a quickie is going to happen? He is dead wrong with the emphasis on "dead".   
   He walks around you just looking you up and down and makes his way to the door and knocks on it. In walks the female guard in her black cargo pants and black tank top. She has no weapon and to think of it. She has nothing but her clothes. She walks over to where you are seated and bends down and is nose to nose with you.
   "Are you wondering what you are doing here?" She says in an accent. "I know I would be but I have a confession to make. I had a talk with the hostess, that is what you know her as, but I call her lil sis. You may call me Alexis" The guard whispers.
   Your eyes go wide when you find out that she is her sister and that will make killing her more enjoyable too.
   You giggle a little and lower your head when she tells you.
   "What is so funny?" She ask.
   You regain your composure and look into her eyes. "Nothing but the thought of killing the Hostess got me a little excited. Now, that I know you are her sister and knowing that I will get to kill her siblings?" You close your eyes and shake a little. You reopen them and look her into hers and say. "I think I just got wet thinking about it. I will have a full out scoregasm when it happens."
   She places her boot between your legs and braces her arm on her knee. Her toe is pressed against your crotch as she places her hand under your chin. "The only thing that you will have... is the most massive beating of your life and when I am done with you? I will let your favorite male friend have his way with you."
   She leans over to whisper in your ear. "He got the nickname jackhammer because... well... do I have to tell you why?" She winks at you.
   You lean in close to her face and whisper. "That is good to know but do you know what my nickname is?" You ask.
   The guard giggles and replies. "Rosie O' Donnell?"
   You grin and say. "They call me, Blockade."
   "Blockade eh?" She says as she looks you up and down.
   "Yes blockade or should I say cock block?" You then send a head butt to her face.
   She grunts as she stagers back cupping her nose.
   "Youuuu... fucking... bitch!" She mumbles behind her hand.
   You laugh. "What was that sweetie? I couldn't hear you after I knocked your teeth down your throat." You then wink at her.
   She removes her hand from her nose and spits a little blood to the floor. She walks up and delivers a straight right to your nose and mouth, bringing blood. You hold your head down as blood drips to the floor. She turns to the door. "GUARDS!"
   You laugh and say. "Calling upon your minions to help you? Can't beat Rosie O' Donnell by yourself?" As you spit blood.
   She turns back to you. "Oh no. They are here to remove the shackles to your ankles but the arm restraints are remote control. This is for the guards protection."
   The guards remove the ankle restraints and while they are at a kneel, you kick both men under the chin, sending them on their back.
   Alexis places her hands over mouth and laughs, boys these days are just young, dumb and full of cum. Get out of here before she kills you both." She comments.
   You raise an eyebrow at her remark. "Could I just be released so I can kick your slutty ass?" You reply as the men are pulling themselves up to leave.
   She turns he back towards you and slaps her ass. "The only thing you will be doing is kissing this ass!" She places her arms on her hips. "I will have Jackhammer stay by the door awaiting his turn when I am done with you. He is going to enjoy breaking you."
   "Not if I break him first." You comment.
   She giggles. "You have to beat me first sweetie and you will be eating those words."
   The shackles holding your hands release and you rub your wrist as you slowly stand as the floor that is holding the chair rotates   so it is now an empty room.
   "Nice musical chair trick." You say in response to the chair.
   You then turn your head to Alexis and cross your arms as you give her the death stare. "Now, stop sucking mommy's dick and let's dance." As you stand in a fighting stance.
   Alexis smiles and raises both arms and stands in a krav maga fighting stance. "You want to dance? You going to be my bitch to the prom? Maybe Ani will be my bitch." She winks.
   Your eyes get wide with anger as you rush in with closed fist. You send a tight right hand punch to the side of her face. She turns her head to the side as she slaps the back of your arm with an open palm to knock it out of the way. You retaliate with a left haymaker as she dunks under it and she leans back as your fist speeds over her nose, just missing her. You jump in the air and raise your arm in the air in an L shape. You are aiming your elbow down to hit her in the clavicle. She is fast and raises both arms up in an X and catches your elbow before it hits. She grabs your forearm and twist hard and pulls it up behind your back and sends a stomp to the back of your knee, dropping you onto your knees. She releases your arm and places both hands around your neck as she bends down. She then places a knee in your back, giving her leverage to apply more pressure on the choke hold and to keep her from arms reach.    
   You grab her arm with both hands to try and pry the arm from your neck but she is too strong. You start sending elbows behind you but only hit her thigh, which is all muscle so you do what you can only think of at the moment. You grab a finger from each hand and you pull really hard causing her to scream and release the hold as you role away to face her. She is now holding her fingers in both hands.
   "YOU BITCH. I THINK YOU BROKE MY FINGERS." She screamed.
   You say sarcastically. "Awe... did your mommy tell not to put your fingers where they don't belong?"
   She gently grabs her fingers and screams as she snaps them back into place. She exhales and then shakes her hands, getting the numbness out.
   "You are so going to pay for that." She threatens.
   "I am broke, so take an ass kicking instead?" You ask.
   She rushes in and send a right punch to the left side of you face and you easily block with your left. She sends a left aiming at your right cheek and you block with your right. She counters with a right chop aimed at your neck, so you dunk under it. She takes both hands and wraps her fingers in your hair and pushes your head down and raises your right knee to hit you in the face. You place both hands in front of your face just in time to block the attack. She makes a couple attempts before releasing your hair and sending a low kick to the inside of your left knee as your legs are spread for balance. You drop to knees as she slams her elbow down to the back of your right shoulder, causing you to hit all fours. She pulls her right foot back slamming it under your chin, knocking your head back and you roll on to your back.
   She screams like a banshee and jumps into the air, trying to smash your ribs with both knees. You roll out of the way just in time as her knees hit the floor. You are to a kneel, facing her as she turns her head to you and gives you a smirk.
   She rushes you again and jumps in the air with her knee aiming at your face but you fall upon you back as she flies by you. You do a 180 spin kick, while on your knees, aiming at her ankle, tripping her face down.  She quickly rolls over to her back as your knee smashes her chest and stomach. She groans and grabs your knee as you slide it to her throat and apply pressure. Her eyes go wide and she gags from her throat being crushed. You remove the knee on her stomach and replace it with one, two, three, four punches until she sends some a punch of her own to your kidney. The first makes you squeal so she continues for a couple more until you place an arm on your side.  She, then launches a upward kick, catching you in the face as you are bent over holding your side. The kick causes you to stubble off her as she is quick to jump to her feet, rolling against the wall where you brace yourself with both arms against it.
   She rushes in to attempt a knee to the face to crush it against the wall. You move out of the way just in time as her knee crashes against the bricks. You jump on her back like a monkey, wrapping your legs around her thighs and arms around her neck causing her to fall belly down to the ground. You quickly move to her feet  and tuck her ankle under your left arm and start punching the side of her knee and then pull back really hard. She is screaming as she tries to kick you in the face with her free leg but you keep swatting it away. After her failed attempt to kick you, you send a punch to back of her knee every time but with focusing on the pressure on the leg and her kicking she finally breaks free and manages to send a heel kick to the side of your face. This causes you to roll to your side, giving her enough time to get to her feet holding her knee.
   You are still on your belly as you turn your head really quickly to keep eye contact with her. She is shaking her leg as you get to your feet, running in as you both collide. Chest on chest, hands lock hands in a test of strength. Something that you have never done and never thought you would. You are a survivor and this leaves you open to attacks, dirty attacks like low blows. You shift your legs a little, turning your knee inward to avoid such strikes but in doing so, you lost leverage. She slowly starts getting the upper hand as she is now pushing you down to your knees. She acts quickly and spins in behind you and puts you in a rear choke with your own arms wrapped around your neck but the advantage you have is that this time you are standing. She knees you in the middle of the back to keep you from struggling.
   She changes and wraps one arm under your chin and the other hand behind your head in a rear choke. She is lifting up on your body, for she is a few inches taller but every so often she will lower you to rest her arms.
   "Time to go ni night princess." She whispers in your ear.
   When she lifts you and then lowers, you put all the weight on your feet and push back as hard as you can. You lift your feet into the air and as you are coming back down, you grab onto her head falling into a sitting motion and flip her over as you come down. She is in front of you and now she is in a rear choke hold. Both of you are in a sitting position and this gives you the opportunity to place her legs  between hers, causing her to do the splits, while clamping down on the choke hold. She is squirming and grunting but you want to hurt her so you raise your left arm and start slamming elbows into her shoulder, over and over again.
   Out of desperation, she reaches up and rakes her nails over your eyes and elbows you in the ribs. This brings a loud scream from you as you release the hold and roll onto your back.
   "Fuck that hurt!" You scream as you lay there holding your ribs. Eva really messed your ribs up in the previous fight. They are bruised or worse, broken. She notices this and stands up and points to your side and winks. You have always hated showing pain in a fight because they use it as your weakness and exploit it. 
   You slowly get to your feet still holding your side and hold up your other hand to a fist. You breathe slowly so you remain calm as much as possible. You have been trained to fight the pain but sometimes it is really hard to do.
   She catches you off guard as she runs in with a punch to the face but you barley have time to raise your left arm as it connects with your forearm. She swings a roundhouse with her left arm as it also catches your forearm. She changes tactics with sending a front kick catching you directly in the middle of your chest, knocking you backwards. She jumps in the air and comes down with a closed fist aiming at the top of your head but you dodge to the side. She sends a back hand fist to the side of your jaw which connects, turning your head with the punch. She returns with the same fist at the other side of your face but you block. She tries another front kick but you side step causing her leg to fly by you. She is now somewhat spread legged and off balance. You send a front kick aimed at the inside of her knee that causes her to drop down. You punch downwards with your right fist connecting with her jaw, her head rolls with the punch. As she lowers her head, you raise your right knee connecting with her forehead. Her head snaps back and you perform a mid round house kick that connects with the middle of her nose, knocking her on her back. She rubs her face and has an evil look on her face and jumps to her feet. As she rushes with a roundhouse right aimed at you head, you dunk under and connect with a right of your own. The punch connects just under her rib cage causing her to gasp for air. You send a right punch to her left knee and then a left to her right knee and you follow up with an uppercut, slamming her mouth shut causing her to fly onto her back.
   She is laying on her side as she spits out blood when you run in and sit on top of her, straddling her chest. You have the left hand around her throat as you start punching her in face with the right. She is trying to get the upper hand by trying to send punches to your face when you clamp down both hands over her throat. Her eyes go wide as she cannot breathe. She is hitting your arms but is really weak from lack of oxygen but out of desperation, she sends a punch to your weak ribs. As you release the choke hold to grasp your side. She sends a thumb into your eye.
   You scream as you stumble off her holding your eye with the other hand out in front of you. She is slow to get up holding her throat, she notices you still cannot see as she is now on her feet. You are faced away from her as you are swinging with the free arm. She walks to your side and delivers a side kick to your ribs causing you to drop to your knees. She then sends a knee up under your chin, snapping your head back as you fall over. You are on your back holding your ribs and face as she walks around you. She stomps down hard on your stomach and as you are raised to a sit, holding your stomach. She kicks you under the chin, knocking you back down.
   "I am really enjoying toying with you. You are going to be my new pet." She says in an excited voice.
   Your vision is coming back but it is still blurry as you sit up on you elbow, rubbing your eyes. She walks up and kicks your arm out from under causing to fall back down. She stomps down again but this time on your already hurt ribs. You scream aloud and roll in a ball holding your ribs. You really can't see her, all you do see is a shadowy figure standing over you. She raises her foot to stomp down on you again but this time you catch her leg. You send a punch to the inside of her leg but with your blurry vision, your fist connects with her crotch instead. She squeals and stumbles back holding herself.
   "You bitch... I cannot believe you hit me there." She comments.
   "Oh bitch please. I thought you liked it rough." you reply. "I am surprised your kitty didn't eat my fist."
   You are now up to you feet as she charges you with her head and connects to your stomach but you still manage to catch her in a headlock. You are holding tight as you can now see, for the most part. She is punching you in the sides as you start squeezing tighter and tight. She punches you in the stomach over and over until you drop an elbow in the middle of her back, dropping her to all fours and you on your knees when you raise a knee connecting with her face as you release the hold. She goes flying onto her back, holding her face, whimpering. You run over to her and do a double knee drop on her chest and stomach. She groans but manages to send a punch to your face but you lean back a little and to the side and catch her arm. You move her arm and wrap your legs around it and put it into an arm bar with your feet crossed over her neck and start pulling. She is fighting and kicking but has no room to move. She is punching your legs but to no avail. Her survivor instincts kick in and she bites down hard on your calve muscle making you scream. She does not let go  until you raise you right leg and stomp her hard just below the belt loops of her pants. This makes her eyes and mouth open wide, releasing the bite hold. She gets to her feet with both hands holding the her lower stomach. You look down and see blood under the leg of your sweat pants. You both look up from your wounds and when you lock eyes you both raise your fist. 

To Be Continued...

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Contained 6
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 07:41:28 AM »
Wow, i'm not usually into the really violent fights like this, but I couldn't stop reading it.....looking forward to the next part  :)

Offline Mr.Sharp

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 12:55:10 AM »
I am glad you enjoyed reading it. Sorry if it was to violent for some. I will be working on the next part soon and try to post it as soon as I can. Thanks for the comment.

Offline Figaro

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 07:01:47 AM »
I loved the violence!

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 07:18:48 PM »
could you post a link to your previous chapters, i read the first 2 but somehow missed 3-5

i tried searching for contained 5 but the response back was every word must have at least two characters (not sure how that can be done with a numeral)

thanks