News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 14

• 34 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Carmen
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 06:13:59 AM »
Having trouble breathing as she tries to push Evangelina out of the way, she is unprepared for a punt to her unprotected pussy from Carmen which causes her to drop to the mat under Evangelina's body.

As Carmen struts after her kick, she doesn't she Squee get behind her and plant a wedgie deep in Carmen's ass straining the flimsy material as she pulls upwards with all her might...yt

{alt}

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 06:14:39 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 14
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 06:45:17 AM »
I think that I have Vixen when suddenly I feel someone come from behind me and grab me by my Venezuelan flag colored thong.  She grabs it and lifts it up and drives it deep into my ass with a wedgie, such a force that my 115 lb body is lifted off the ground.

Me:  AAAAAWWWWWW FUCK!!!!! EVA HELP!!!!!!!!

FawnL

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2017, 11:00:01 AM »
the bitch keeps on rubbing and grinding her pussy over my face, making me smell her and spreading her first juice on me...
..I am running out of air...my arms drop down to the mat ...I feel my head becoming light...not a good sign....
..then in a sort of automatic and involuntary reaction I bite her lips....not hard...but surely enough to make her scream in pain
and pull out....rolling on the mat, her hands massaging her aching groin... , allowing me to breath....still sprawled into the corner ...
woww..that was close...I think as I feel I am recovering some strength...   ;) ;)

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2017, 04:54:28 PM »
In the blink of an eye Riae had Katherine up against the ropes with her face buried in the Brit's cxnt, the woman's deep tonguing of her pussy bringing Katherine right back to the edge of climax where she had been several minutes ago. She placed her hands on top of Riae's head, fingers weaving through the woman's head, tugging hard enough to inflict some pain but not enough to pull her head away. Leaning back against the ropes Katherine slid her right foot forward, planting it firmly down upon Riae's pussy to grind it furiously up and down over top of her slit. Still her hips couldn't help but move on their own with Katherine humping Riae's face up until and past the point where she threw her head back and screamed as pleasure took her, Katherine cumming hard over Riae's face.

FawnL

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2017, 06:35:29 PM »
Slowly I am recovering and helping myself, holding the ropes I stand up back on my feet....
few meters from me I spot that bitch Ackely still massaging her sore pussy ...she is giving her back to me.....
and before she can realize it I walk fast and send a kick right up her groin hissing..
"This is for rubbing your stinky pussy on my face..." she screams in pain and turns facing me...and not allowing her more time
I jump and fly into her chest, pushing her hard....she staggers back...and basically flies between the second and the third ropes
falling out of the ring and remaining knocked out on the external hard floor....
One more out....I shout in joy....!!...I am tiring now but I am still in the ring...and positive that I can get to the very end..

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Carmen and Evangelina
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2017, 01:34:20 AM »
Squee has Carmen on her tippy toes as she drags Carmen to the corner by her patriotic Venezuelan panties. Carmen screams for help from Eva as she finds her panties disappearing in her crack.  In the corner Squee tries to lift Carmen into  the corner but is unable to do so until Auriga shows up and helps Squee get her panties attached to the ring post and let her full 115 lbs hold her up by the crack of her ass as her legs kick.  Squee and Auriga grab each grab a leg and spread them 180 degrees and then pull down, the material close to ripping as the dental floss thickness rips her ass and pussy.

Meanwhile Eva is oblivious to her partners pain and she is rolling around with Vixen, trying to control the big girl by her breasts.  Eva finally grabs Vixen in a side headlock as she pulls her hair, freeing a few strands for her collection.  She cranks the head lock and then grabs for her big breast and tries to burst it like a balloon and she see her partner Carmen in trouble.....yt

{alt}

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 02:03:10 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to FawnL
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2017, 02:01:13 AM »
Ackley is enjoy feeling FawnL's face between her cheeks as shown by the smile on her face which turns to a look at pain.  It looks like FawnL has sunk her teeth into the poor girls pussy lips causing poor Ackley some agony.

Her pussy lips on fire, Ackley is on her hands and knees rubbing her pussy to relieve the pain.  Her rosebud facing FawnL presents too tempting a target for our sexy and dirty fighter to resist as Ackley finds herself at the receiving end of FawnL's foot.  FawnL picks the girl up and bounces of the ropes to drop kick the poor girl through the top and middle ropes.  Can Ackley get up or is she done?......yt

{alt}
{alt}

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2017, 02:20:10 AM »
Fucking BITCH!!!!  Squee is wedging my thong driving it deep up my ass.  She tries to lift me up but suddenly gets help from Auriga, they hook me up on the turnbuckle, my thong hooking onto a part of the turnbuckle leaving me with a hanging wedgie as they spread my legs apart driving the thong up my pussy and exposing it.

FUCK!!!!!

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Carmen and Evangelina
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2017, 02:51:08 AM »
Both Auriga and Squee high five each other as Carmen is hanging by her thong on the corner post, the look of discomfort palatable.  Eva comes to rescue her as she pushes Vixen away who take a few minutes to caress her sore boobs.  Squee sends a knee into Carmen's pussy as Eva manages to grab Auriga from behind and lifts her into the air in a fireman's carry and dumps the girl over the top rope.

Eva watches Auriga lay on the floor not moving but before she can do anything else a hard kick to her spine surprises her.  Vixen grabs Eva's hair "payback's a bitch pussy" and spins her around and smashes Eva's head into Carmen's crotch before pulling back and powering her onto her back, her head hitting the mat hard.  Vixen smiles at Squee "let me show you how this is done and grabs Carmen around the waist and falls down with all her strength as Carmen's panties split leaving the proud fighter bottomless as her ass bounces off the mat.

Squee reaches down to grab Eva's hair......yt

{alt}

{alt}

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2017, 03:02:17 AM »
Eva manages to get Auriga off of me and eliminate her from the ring while Squee looks on surprised.  Right when Eva is getting ready to go after Squee next, Vixen grabs Eva by her hair and slams her face first into my pussy

FUCK YOU FAT BITCH!!!!!!  I scream at Vixen

Eva gets slammed down before I get yanked by my waist, my Venezuelan flag thong tearing off leaving me bottomless pussy exposed to the crowd.  I sit on the mat moaning holding my aching cunny. 

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale responce to Katherine
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2017, 03:12:19 AM »
Riae's tongue works Katherine's pussy vigorously until she is rewarded by Katherine's glorious juices splashing over her face as she laps it up.  She moves her pussy over Katherine's foot as she feels her own pussy stirring again.  As Katherine screams in pleasure Riae moves up and teases Katherine's chin "not sure if I rather fuck or fight you" and leans forward for a kiss.

{alt}

Meanwhile Gypsyy has Casper in a figure four leg lock as Casper tries to hold on but finally pounds the mat hard submitting with tears in her eyes.  Gypsyy releases the hold and grabs Casper with one hand on her hair and the other in an anal claw and throws the lithe girl out of the ring.  She turns and sees Katherine and Riae sharing a passionate kiss.  She walks up and grabs both girls by the hair and rips their head back, a kiss suspended in the air between them, and then smashes their heads together stunning both girls "now which of your slut's pussies should I tear into first and bares her claws...yt

{alt}
{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Carmen
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2017, 03:21:06 AM »
Vixen pushes you back into the corner as you moan and hold your poor cunny.  "What a nice pussy you have, thanks for sharing it" Vixen purrs and grabs Carmen around the head a lets her massive boobs send Carmen into darkness while her knees move to stretch Carmen's pussy wide open.

Squee reaches down to pick up Eva but finds an elbow instead.  As Vixen smothers a helpless Carmen, Eva grabs Squee by the shoulder and pussy and slams her into the back of Vixen.  The force of Squee slamming into her does have the effect of squashing Carmen a bit more but also stuns her enough to fall to the side freeing Carmen's face allowing her to breathe....yt

{alt}
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 03:27:29 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2017, 03:51:53 AM »
Katherine's orgasm was far more intense and much longer than her usual ones which was all due to the quality of the sexy bitch on her knees in front of her, Katherine's juices running freely down her thighs for several long moments while Riae licked up all she could. The flicking of that cursed tongue over her inner thighs was bad enough, causing Katherine to shake with each lick, but Riae couldn't resist going right for the source and each time Katherine felt her tongue pushing its way past her pussy lips the Brit let out another, albeit softer pleasured shout.

"Okay, not bad you dirty slut you." Katherine panted while Riae rose back up to her feet, the woman pressing herself softly against Katherine while she passionately made out with her. Katherine didn't resist this, at least not much, she kissed the woman happily but one of her hands still slid down to plunge two fingers deep inside Riae's sex. "Why not both? Fight and fuck is always the most fun." Katherine said with a soft laugh, staring into Riae's eyes with a hunger that wasn't sated quite yet, her other arm encircled Riae's waist with her hand cupping her ass firmly to keep her in place.

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale response to Katherine
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2017, 04:12:38 AM »
Katherine and Riae are sharing a special moment of lust when Gypsyy surprises them both by pulling their heads apart and smashing the hard together sending both girls to the mat quivering in pain and pleasure.  Gypsyy kicks Katherine in the midsection before turning to Riae and stomping her breast.   Gypsyy asks "Which one of you bitches should I destroy first?"....yt

{alt}
{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2017, 04:54:42 AM »
Their quiet moment together is rudely interrupted by Gypsie, the woman knocking their skulls together with a loud thud before tossing them both down to the floor. Gypsie apparently wasn't done with either of them however as she stomped on Katherine's stomach and then on Riae's breasts, the over confident cxnt standing tall over them both with a smile on her face that outright infuriated Katherine. "How about you fuck off." She said through gritted teeth before throwing a hard kick at the back of Gypsie's knees to send her crashing down to the floor herself. Katherine rolled sideways to get out of the woman's way, getting back to her knees and then making a grab for Gypsie's hair to slam her face against the mat.