News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 14

• 34 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 14
« on: July 22, 2017, 08:04:37 AM »
FawnL and Vixen are working to bring each other to orgasm on one side of the ring as Katherine and Riae work each other over on the opposite side.  Evangelina pulls herself off the mat and Sivir and Satelina trade punches. 

Radeo manages to smother Hylia out with her ass before surprised by Gypsyy who stomps her back and submits her in an bow and arrow hold....

the bell rings and 5 new Suicide Girls enter plus Carmen....enjoy

1) Riae

{alt}

2) Katherine
{alt}
{alt}

3) Gypsyy
{alt}
{alt}

4) Evangelina
{alt}

5) Sivir

6) FawnL
{alt}

7) Satelina
{alt}

8) Vixen

9) Auriga

{alt}

10) Squee
{alt}

11) Casper

12) Xiu

{alt}

13) Ackley

14) Carmen
{alt}

FawnL

Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 14
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 10:36:54 AM »
FawnL and Vixen are working to bring each other to orgasm on one side of the ring

...well...not entirely correct...she is doing that as I am trying to choke her out, but she is using her heavy body
to pin my body to the mat and I am struggling to squeeze her neck....  ;)
..I throw my head back, arching my body but that's a stupid move as she can push more into my groin...
..I start shaking and this is not a good sign...I need to change tactics...I release the choke hold and slap
her face....one, two, three time...."See if you like this....bitch..." I hiss with trembling voice.....(damn...)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 10:50:47 AM by FawnL »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 12:43:38 PM »
Well, dear Fawn, I don't see how you can escape Vixen's grip. She is going to smother you under that strong ass and tits !!  ;D ;D

FawnL and Vixen are working to bring each other to orgasm on one side of the ring
{alt}
8) Vixen

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 12:44:27 PM by York »

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 02:13:41 PM »
Well, dear Fawn, I don't see how you can escape Vixen's grip. She is going to smother you under that strong ass and tits !!  ;D ;D

....thank you darling.....
it makes me feel so great knowing that I have such nice friends and that I can count on their support...  ::) ::) ::)

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 02:26:50 PM »
I am the latest to enter the Suicide Girl battle royal wearing almost next to nothing in a skimpy Venezuelan flag bikini top and matching thong with fishnets.  I see my big Cuban friend Eva pulling herself off of the mat after getting bodyslammed and almost smothered by the big Vixen.  I go over to Eva to help her up as she glares at Vixen, who is currently working over Fawn.  Knowing that being much smaller I can't handle Vixen on my own, I help stand Eva up.

Me:  Come on Cuban, let's get that Vixen bitch!!!

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2017, 02:32:59 PM »
Me:  Come on Cuban, let's get that Vixen bitch!!!

...yes..please ....I need help...this bitch Vixen is too big for me...and after all I saved Eva before...so she owes me a favour...  ;D ;D

FawnL

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 05:12:18 PM »
Oh….Gwdddkkk….I guess I am done…..Vixen has used her superior body weight to pin me to the mat, trapping my arms under my back and pinning my body….she is working on my pussy…and sucking my tits…..I cannot fight her any longer…though I know an orgasm now is meaning my end…..

…my groin is twitching and shaking as she works her fingers in and out, pinching my clit…
and then I let it go….I close my eyes and moaning in pleasure I climax, squirting juices….shaking under a huge orgasm..

and realizing suddenly that Vixen has gone…her fingers have left my pussy..her body no more pushing mine onto the floor..letting me free of twitching ..and cumming…and moaning…

I open my eyes and see a smiling Eva pulling Vixen away from her hair, helped by Carmen…
“I got personal business to settle with Vixen..” she says…and I hint a smile to thank her…

I breath…trying to calm down…and crawling into the corner where I seat with my back leaned to
the turnbuckle, trying to recover…..I feel as weak as a baby just born….I need to rest and recover my strength….before I go back in contention….I would be too easy a prey now…

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 02:57:27 AM »
Katherine could be heard moaning and even growling at times by all the women gathered in the ring as she went at it with Riae, the woman representing the very best of what a suicide girl was. It made her the prime target, even with nearly a hundred other suicide girls stepping through the ropes Riae was the one she had wanted to sink her claws into the most, and now it seemed like no one else was even thinking of interrupting them. "No one is coming to save you this time love." Katherine managed to say despite Riae biting down on her bottom lip, her british accent somehow sounding even hotter that way than usual.

Finding herself grinding her crotch back and forth over the other woman's knee Katherine decided it best to remove that temptation, rising to her feet and pulling Riae up along with her whether the woman wanted to stand or not. She turned fully to face Riae and wasted no time, slamming her tits hard into Riae's equally impressive chest while her one hand slid down to cup Riae's breast from underneath so it didn't get in the way of full tit on tit contact.

"Lets see if we can go for orgasm number two shall we?" As Katherine spoke she reached around and delivered a loud slap to Riae's pale ass, giving that lovely rear a series of spankings more than hard enough to leave an imprint of her hand in red on the woman's behind. This was coupled with Katherine locking her hips to Riae's their pussies rubbing fiercely with each slap just adding to the intense pressure down below.

There were plenty of other women around at this point, a new round must have started Katherine realized while she was fucking with Riae. She had missed the bell entirely thanks to the lovely distraction before her. She now noticed no fewer than three women who weren't part of the Suicide Girls, they would be dealt with but only after she had fully satisfied her lust for Riae...

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale response to Evangelina and Carmen
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 07:14:38 AM »
Vixen seems moments away from making FawnL cum and ready to be eliminated when she finds 2 girls yanking her away by her red locks.  She is dragged back on her ass by Evangelina and Carmen...aahhhhhhh....

The girls pick her up by her hair as Carmen grabs her arm and swings her into the ropes only to be met with a double clotheslines as she bounces off and is dropped to the mat, her massive tits jiggling from the impact...she holds her tits as she moans on the mat and tries to back away....yt

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to FawnL
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 07:28:53 AM »
After Vixen has been pulled away, FawnL tries to recover in the corner when one of the new girls Ackley spots her and quickly runs up and kicks FawnL across her breasts.  Grabbing her hair, Ackley throws her back into the corner ropes and turns around and presses her naked ass on FawnL's face looking to smother her out....yt

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Katherine
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 08:37:37 AM »

Riae enjoys Katherine's spankings and breast grab as their pussies mingle, Riae finding herself getting wetter by the minute.  Katherine looks away distracted and Riae sees an opportunity and pushes back a bit and drops to her knees, her hands embracing Katherine's legs and she dives her mouth over Katherine's clit, her tongue darting in and out thinking ("I'm gonna make this bitch cum so hard, every other girl in this ring will feel it")...Riae has Katherine backed into the ropes as she eats her out....yt

FawnL

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2017, 04:57:43 PM »
..well...at least thanks to Eva that returned me the favour I am free to breath, trying to calm down as some juices are
still flowing off my pussy, my inner thighs all glittering and wet now....
and...
what the fffff.....suddenly I get hit by a nasty kick to my tits...and before I can complain I am lifted from my hair and
then thrown again into the corner....sitting again against the turnbuckle, legs sprawled in front....and
the musky scent of a pussy pressed on my face....closing my mouth and nose.....
arghhh.....cannot breath.....need to get free...slap the thighs of my opponent, cxnt smothering me...
but I am too weak to make any damage to her...
need to find something else...and fast...as I am running out of air....

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Evangelina
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 04:38:14 AM »
Vixen backing up finds Evangelina reaching down and pulling her up by the hair, her hand placed just above her voluptuous ass and whips her into the corner ropes back first, tits jiggling.  Evangelina charges and smashes Vixen's face with her big, juicy tits.  Vixen's finds herself sliding down, her ass on the second rope and Evangelina's breasts covering her face.  Vixen puts her hands on Evangelina's thighs and tries to push her off....yt

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 04:39:19 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to FawnL
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 05:11:24 AM »
Ackley shakes her ass over FawnL's face "take a nice long breath of my sex bitch, mmmmm, you have a sexy face Fawny"....yt

{alt}

Bet FawnL would like to be placed in this position

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:17:04 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2017, 05:38:00 AM »
Eva corner splashes the big Vixen in the corner, Eva's 36Ds smashing Vixen in the face as Vixen starts to slide down the turnbuckle.  I wait and see Vixen try to push Eva away, this is my cue as I charge the corner and send a knee between Vixen's spread open legs hoping that she collapses on her ass on the floor in the corner