News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CCF Show #4 (feat. Panettiere, Daddario, Strahovski, Justice, +)

• 5 Replies

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
CCF Show #4!

• Match #1:
    Victoria Justice (24 years old, 5'5", 110 pounds)
    vs.
    Naomi Scott (24 years old, 5'6", 123 pounds)

• Match #2: Spanking Match
    Dianna Agron (31 years old, 5'5", 128 pounds)
    vs.
    Brittany Snow (31 years old, 5'4", 128 pounds)

{alt}

• Match #3: Bikini Match
    Hayden Panettiere (27 years old, 5'0", 117 pounds)
    vs.
    Kirsten Bell (37 years old, 5'1", 106 pounds)

• Match #4:
    Alexandra Daddario (31 years old, 5'8", 123 pounds)
    vs.
    Phoebe Tonkin (28 years old, 5'10", 123 pounds)

• Match #5: Triple Threat Steel Cage Match
    Jamie Chung (34 years old, 5'6", 119 pounds)
    vs.
    Zoe Saldana (39 years old, 5'7", 119 pounds)
    vs.
    Yvonne Strahovski (34 years old, 5'9", 130 pounds)

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
[/list]

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: CCF Show #4 (feat. Panettiere, Daddario, Strahovski, Justice, +)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 02:30:31 AM »
The "great unknown" is the Triple Threat Match... who's going to join forces with who? (If it's anything but Chung-Saldana double teaming Strahovski, the promoter must have put the fix in. Only way EITHER of those two win is if they work together to eliminate Yvonne.... and even then, it still MAY NOT work! (But that's how I voted)

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 03:09:38 AM »
Probably after the next show, I'm thinking of doing the first PPV Event and with that the main roster will be set. From there, I'll stick with this main roster while adding a few new celebs every now and then. So I can start establishing records for each catfighter and get some story lines going.

These first match-ups have been very revealing tho and I look forward to hopefully booking more evenly fought matches now that I know how the FCC community thinks of these fighters. I'm sorta surprised how many of the matches have been so one-sided, but then again I could never complain about a good ol' fashioned squashing! 

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 04:30:59 PM »
Probably after the next show, .... the main roster will be set. ... I'll stick with this main roster while adding a few new celebs every now and then. So I can start establishing records for each catfighter and get some story lines going.
...now that I know how the FCC community thinks of these fighters. I'm sorta surprised how many of the matches have been so one-sided, ....

... = deleted text

I wouldn't get too excited thinking the results of "who I'd like to see win" has much relationship to "who would win" but it's better than not having any basis for "rating/ranking" fighters. (you gotta start somewhere).

I do like the idea of "story lines" - if only to give voters some context (maybe they like one better if her 'back story' is more appealing, or the 'reason to fight' is compelling. At least it's one more reason for voters to pay attention to what's going on in the CCF! (a good thing)

Also, I support the idea (something you stole from Vince & Stephanie McMahon's WWE?) of the occasional "guest star" or "visiting celebrity" show up - especially if/when there's something in the entertainment press linking her to a current CCF personality! (commercial tie-in and product placements are the life's blood of any show, right?)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I look forward to every update from CCF to see what that nefarious villainess, Yvonne Strahotshitski, is up to?!

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 05:40:59 PM »
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I look forward to every update from CCF to see what that nefarious villainess, Yvonne Strahotshitski, is up to?!

Yvonne a villian? Yvonne is a superhero. Still a bit upset that Yvonne bashed Charlize's face? Hopefully they get to face off again soon in a sexfight.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 12:18:12 AM »
Just wish to say thank you for all the votes for this week's show! Some general thoughts after seeing such a significantly higher voter turnout:

-Poor Kristen Bell getting utterly DEMOLISHED by Hayden. Total domination.

-Dianna Agron coming back from way behind in the votes, Brittany was ahead of her by 10+ votes from most of what I saw, so a spectacular comeback for her if the results hold up. That'll be a fun one to write about.

-Everyone's favorite (heel or face) Yvonne Strahovski clearly establishing herself as the top dog in a hard-fought Steel Cage Match. She definitely looks like a heavyweight contender.

Thanks again to everybody for taking part and I look forward to continue these polls!