News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Star Trek Catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
Star Trek Catfight
« on: July 22, 2017, 07:54:58 PM »
INTRO:  In the mid 1960's a new science fiction television show captured a small but loyal viewing audience.  It featured a future glimpse at what earth could evolve into, given the precept that we stopped destroying our planet and ourselves.  That show was Star Trek. 

The loyal fans were outraged when the show was cancelled after its 3rd season.  Star Trek was innovative, sociologically as well as in presenting previously censored content.  The show is credited with presenting the first inter-racial kiss.  Fairly tame by today's standards, but shocking in the turbulent sixties, when segregation was prevalent in America. 

There was an episode, during their final season called " The Games of Triskellion", in which Kirk (played by William Shatner), Uhura (played by the voluptuous Nichelle Nichols), and Chekov were intercepted while being transported and brought to a planet, controlled by disembodied brains.  The plot line was that the superior brains stole beings from all different planets (who they deemed inferior races) and made them compete in combat to the death for their entertainment. 

One of the "thralls" (combatants) was a stunning alien woman named Shahna, played by B-movie actress Angelique Pettyjohn.  A stunning blond with gravity defying breasts that had to be at least a38D.  This episode featured her becoming the trainer for Kirk, and gradually she fell hopelessly in love with him.  Uhura was assigned a male instructor, but the script didn't work out as well for her.  Although not shown on camera, it was insinuated that she was raped by him.  That was another of many firsts that Star Trek (the original series) aired on television. 

My story begins during the taping of that episode back in 1968. 

The Games of Triskellion
(An erotic Star Trek adventure)

After a long day of taping the fight sequences for their latest episode, the actors and actresses were told that they were done for the day.  They would wrap up shooting tomorrow.  Nichelle Nichols puts her hand on William Shatner's arm and asks him coyly if he is interested in unwinding at her place over a few drinks.  Her broad inviting smile was hard to say no to.  And so was her body!  Nichelle was what you would call voluptuous!  Her dancers body was perfectly toned.   In her work costume her muscular legs were visible all the way up to her gorgeous ass!  Her dark ebony skin was flawless.  And ever since their on screen kiss they both had a crush on the other, but just hadn't done anything about it YET! 

William delighted in the prospect of seeing MORE of Nichelle, and eagerly said "YES!" 

"GREAT!", purred Nichelle, I will go on ahead and get ready for you Bill."  She then turned and walked away.  As she left, Bill's eyes were fixed on her fabulous booty until she disappeared from sight. 

As soon as she was out of sight, guest actress Angelique Pettyjohn strolled over.  As she approached she seductively shifted her hips from side to side.  She was still dressed in her extremely revealing thrall costume.  She felt HEAT while working with Bill, especially during the final fight scene when the two of them were fighting to the death for the future of the Enterprise and the Thralls.  It involved them wrestling for dominance.  This aroused them both! 

"I am so sad the shooting of this episode will soon come to a close!", purred Angelique.  "I was just getting to know you, Bill." 

Angelique was tall and stacked.  Her costume consisted of silver knee high boots, and a matching metallic bikini that struggled to contain her large breasts!  She had long shapely legs, a tight stomach, and long flowing blond hair.  But what really made her stand out was her beautiful face.  It was angelic, with big round eyes, a cute button nose, with inviting full lips. 

"Tomorrow is the day we shoot our kissing scene.", Angelique reminded Bill.  "Would you like to come over to my place and practice?" 

Bill was mesmerized by Angel's big beautiful eyes (and breasts)!  So much so that his earlier commitment to Nichelle slipped his mind.  "I have to warn you, I'm a slow learner."  quipped Bill, and then they both laughed, and got into a limo that was waiting to take them to their respective homes.  But there would only be one stop that evening. 

The next day the limo picked up a satisfied Angelique and Bill and they rode together to the studio kissing in the back seat, like teenagers.  When the car stopped the driver got out and opened their door. Standing and waiting for William's arrival was Nichelle.  When the limo door was opened she saw the last few seconds of Angie and Bill's passionate kiss.  Bill looked up to see Nichelle with her hands on her hips.  Bill then remembered that he planned to hook with Nichelle's last evening.  He would have to think quick, if he was to get busy with her. 

"Nichelle!  I am so sorry that I stood you up last evening.  Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?"  Bill then leaned in and kissed her softly on her cheek.  Nichelle showed no emotion as she turned and briskly walked into the studio, without saying a word. 

Angelique walked behind Bill, who followed Nichelle.  William Shatner was a notorious Hollywood womanizer.  So having just had the willowy blond sexpot was not enough, now he had a craving for some sweet Chocolate desert! 

All three actors played it cool for the rest of the day.  They were professionals, and would never let their personal lives interfere with their acting careers.  They shot the final scenes and in the late afternoon, wrapped.  This episode was done and on its way to editing for the final cut. 

Bill revisited his previous attempt to hook up with Nichelle.  Nichelle seemed receptive and suggested that both he AND Angelique come over.  A huge grin came across Bill's face!  (ménage a trios) was his ONLY thought!  When Bill asked Angelique if she wanted to swing with Nichelle, she was very receptive to it.  And so the three of them all went back to Nichelle's home. 

When they arrived, they all went into the living room, and Nichelle told them to help themselves to drinks at the bar while she slipped into something more comfortable.  She then seductively smiled and left.  Bill then made himself and Angelique strong drinks to get them in the mood for what was coming next.  Angelique took off her wrap revealing the silver bikini costume she still had underneath it.  She thought it would set the mood.  Just about the time Bill & Angie finished their first drinks, Nichelle came back. 

Nichelle was wearing the costume from the Star Trek episode, "Mirror Mirror".  It was a very brief top, with a bare midriff, showing off Nichelle's washboard abs.  But she shed the mini skirt, and was only wearing matching red French cut panties.   Neither actor could take their eyes off Nichelle! 

"Do you like Role Playing Games?", Nichelle asked. 
"What do you have in mind?", replied Angelique, very turned on by the prospect. 
"Let's reenact the plot of the show we just shot!  But with a few twists!, replied Nichelle. 

Since Angelique was bi-sexual, and there were two very attractive adventurous people she squealed with delight and quickly said yes.  Then Nichelle suggested that instead of the final fight being between Shahna (Angelique's character), and Captain Kirk, that the two women would fight over the captain to see who got to have sex with him.  EVERYONE WAS ALL IN! 

Nichelle, acting as Uhura, then walked up to Angelique, acting as Shahna and slapped her across the face, HARD!  Nichelle had a hidden agenda.  She was hurt by Bill standing her up last evening, and intended to beat Angelique up.  She was hurt by Shatner's choice of the willowy blond over the voluptuous Nubian. 

Angelique was turned on by the slap she had just received.  She liked it rough and responded in kind.  Angel returned the hard slap to Nichelle's face and then drove a fist into her exposed belly! 

Nichelle's eyes grew wide and her nostrils flared!  "OH, IT'S ON NOW SPACE BITCH!" 
And with that Nichelle tackled the tall blond to the floor.  Angelique had a height and reach advantage, but Nichelle was stronger. 

Nichelle buried both of her hands into Angel's long thick hair and she smacked her head into the floor twice.  Angelique was now completely titillated by the adrenalin rush and was caught up in the physical struggle!  She slapped Nichelle twice and drove a knee into Nichelle's crotch! 

Nichelle was surprised that Angel was giving her such a battle.  She expected to subdue the blond easily.  Her pussy and face were now sore from Angelique's attack.  Angelique was actually enjoying this catfight as a prelude to them all having sex. 

Angelique then pounded Nichelle twice in her hard flat belly!  Nichelle had no choice, but to release Angel's hair and find a way to do some damage.  So Nichelle grabbed Angel's large boobs!  The material the metallic looking bra was made of was thick, so Nichelle ripped it off of her and then grabbed her by her now expose nipples and pinched down hard! 

Angel gasped loudly, but also smiled and licked her lips.  Nichelle then realized that this girl was a FREAK!  She obviously enjoyed the pain, especially to her erogenous regions! 

Angel's big eyes grew even larger as she stuck her hands under Nichelle's bra and grabbed both her two large tits!  "Let's see who gives up first!", Angel challenged.  And then she stood up and ripped off Nichelle's top.  Angel then grasped Nichelle's larger nipples and lifted her to her feet!  "TIT FIGHT!", Angel screamed, and then she laughed! 

The battle had now turned into a struggle of who could outlast the other woman by enduring more breast pain.  Nichelle pinched and twisted Angel's nipples as hard as she could.  Angel, in turn, tugged and pulled at Michelle's nips as she squeezed them! 

The pain level rose from bad to excruciating for both women!  Nichelle's face showed her suffering as she was now almost in tears from the vice-like grip the blond had on her!  Angel's face still had a big grin on it.  She was in agony, but the pain also aroused her! 

Nichelle lifted her knee into Angel's pussy in an attempt to make her let go!  Angelique let out a loud "UNNNH!" but continued to torture Nichelle's throbbing nipples! 

Another knee to Angel's pussy caused another much louder grunt, and Angelique finally grabbed her sore crotch, releasing her hold on Nichelle's ebony breasts!  Both women tried to rub the soreness out of their aching boobs creating a short truce. 

Nichelle noticed that Angelique was still grinning from ear to ear, and so thought that despite the fire in her nips she must attack NOW or perish! 

Nichelle grabbed one of Angel's nipples with her left hand, and her pussy lips in her right.  The double pronged attack gave Nichelle more of a chance to wear down the buxom blond, so she could finish her.  In retaliation, Angelique also grabbed one of Nichelle's nipples and thrust two fingers as deep as she could into Nichelle's cxnt!  Angel then scratched at her clit! 

As they swayed and rocked, they both started calling each other names.  The smile disappeared from the blond bombshell's face.  Nichelle let go of Angelique and punched her hard to the mouth!  This made Angel stumble backwards, losing her grip on the voluptuous Nichelle. 

Nichelle buried a fist into Angelique's belly, knocking the air out of her.  It was now time to finish this BITCH!  Nichelle threw two roundhouse punches to both of Angel's boobs.  Each blows temporarily flattened Angel's ample breasts!  Nichelle then delivered a lights out uppercut to the groggy blond, and Angelique collapsed to the floor on her back! 

Nichelle wasted no time.  She removed bottoms and jumped on Angelique's chest.  Nichelle then slid forward grinding her hairy pussy (this WAS the 1960's) into the blonds' battered face!  Angelique groaned, and her big eyes opened wide! 

"O.K. Blondie!  Do you know what TIME it is?"  Nichelle then rocked her hips back and forth. 
"It's TIME for the loser to LICK MY PUSSY!",  and she smiled. 

Angelique, having had previous experience with women, "went to town"!  She licked and flicked Nichelle's clitoris in an expert manner!  Nichelle closed her eyes and started moaning, calling Angelique's name! 
"OH ANGIE!  OH ANGIE!  OH you long tongued ANGEL!  OH . . . MY . . . GOD!!!" 

Nichelle's entire body shook violently!  She clenched every muscle, as waves of pleasure radiated through her Love canal!  Then Nichelle collapsed and lay still. 

"WOW GIRL!", Nichelle shouted in euphoric JOY!  "In fact, who needs a cheatin' man when she's got an alien FREAK! 
"GET OUT BILL!", and with that Nichelle got up and grabbed William Shatner by the arm and practically dragged him to the door.  He had a look of bewilderment in his eyes, as Nichelle opened the door and shoved him outside.  "SEE YOU AT WORK!", and with that brisk farewell she slammed her door shut and locked it. 

Nichelle then turned to face Angelique.  Angel walked slowly up to Nichelle, smiling coyly. 
"If it pleases you Nicky, . . . I would like to do that AGAIN!" 
"Which part?" asked Nichelle. 
"ALL of IT, SEXY!"  Angelique laughed.  Nichelle grinned from ear to ear. 

Angelique walked towards Nichelle and stopped inches in front of her.  Angel grabbed Nichelle's hair and pulled her head back.  Angel then planted a long moist HOT kiss on Nichelle's lips! 

"WELCOME TO MY WORLD, Lieutenant UHURA!"

The End 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 09:06:24 PM by redforman »

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Star Trek Catfight
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 02:16:39 AM »
{alt}

The story behind the story.... I loved this even MORE than I did the episode upon which it's based, and I DID love that!

{alt}{alt}

IF the images don't show, just copy the URL and paste into your web browser. That should work.

Offline RedForman

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 09:18:14 AM »
 ;) Thank YOU so much Ginny38. 
I have tried to figure out how to post images in the stories, but all I could figure out to do was to post a LINK that led viewers to the pictures. 

I was reluctant to do that, because over time LINKS are removed. 

If ANYONE knows how to add JPEGs, GIFs, or PNGs (NOT LINKS, I get that) to these posts, PLEASE enlighten me! 

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 08:23:07 PM »
Angelique shot a pair of posters in character as "Shanna" which she sold at conventions in the late 70's / early 80's.  One was a conventional glamour shot, the other was rather more... uplifting.  :-)  Here are a few shots from the sessions.  (And yes, I bought a poster from her back in the day.)

-JM
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 08:24:24 PM by Jebediah Morningside »

Offline RedForman

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 09:39:51 AM »
Thank you for posting those.  I have stared at them many times. 

SHE was TRULY stunning, as was Nichelle Nichols (to me)!  They both have the body types I admire most in women!  Long and leggy. and voluptuous!!!  I just watched that episode yesterday on the BBC-America cable channel!