News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity Wet & Wild Ideas

• 4 Replies

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Celebrity Wet & Wild Ideas
« on: July 24, 2017, 07:35:04 PM »
Ginny and I have been discussing quite a few things over the last few days for the tournament. We don't want poll votes to simply decide the winners, so we are still working on how to decide winners.

Here are some things.

Fights (3v3 tag team fights)
Normal - first to cum elimination.
Normal – most orgasms in an hour.
Normal – tags grant double team action for 2 minutes, limited number of tags, most orgasms in an hour.
Dildo – double sided dildo fight, make your opponent cum and help your teammate(s).
Dildo – each fighter starts with a dildo, first to cum elimination.
Dildo – each fighter starts with a dildo, most orgasms in an hour.
Dildo – each fighter starts with a dildo, tags grant double team action for 2 minutes, most orgasms in an hour.
69 Pussy only – all fighters start in 69 position, make your opponent cum and help your teammate(s).
69 Anal only - all fighters start in 69 position, make your opponent cum and help your teammate(s).
69 - all fighters start in 69 position, make your opponent cum and help your teammate(s).
Strap-on – all fighters wear a strap-on, most orgasms in an hour.
Strap-on – all fighters wear a strap-on, tags grant double team action for 2 minutes, limited number of tags, most orgasms in an hour.
Trib – first to cum elimination
Trib – most orgasms in an hour.

Team based or fighter based or both.
Stats
Offense (how skillful in giving an orgasm)
Oral:
Fingering:
Tribbing:
Dildo fucking:
Strap-on fucking:
Titfighting:

Defense (resistance to receiving orgasm)
Anal:
Breasts:
Pussy:
Oral:
Stamina:

Feel free to share your thoughts.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Celebrity Wet & Wild Ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 01:45:02 PM »
Of course, there won't be "only" 3 vs 3 fights, the possibility exists for "one on one" and "two on two" as well, plus in any fight involving multiple women, there's double/triple-teaming opportunities.... which makes having some kind of rating/ranking system imperative so the WRITER has some way of balancing his/her storytelling with the capabilities of the characters.

Vitezislav and I have had 'numerous' exchanges and we're far from settled on anything, so PLEASE feel free to weigh in with ideas/suggestions (whether you want to participate by suggesting a team, or simply as an interested reader of the fights).

I expect (if we do 1 on 1 fights) there may be other "gimmick" matches different than those which may work better in tag team events... or once we get into it, we find they don't work so well after all (LOL!)

I'm thinking of crazy, off-the-wall, stuff like a "Surprise Gift Match" (two women fighting and every so many minutes someone, (Santa, a jester, Vanna White, anybody) runs up to the ring and tosses a gift wrapped box in. Whoever gets it and opens it, can use whatever "marital aid" is inside (magic fingers love glove, lingerie, vibrator, handcuffs, Chloroform, etc....) to help move the action along!

The possibilities are limited only by the imagination - and the particular kink - of the one making the suggestion, so don't be shy (nobody knows who you are... not really...) so this is your chance to indulge your wildest fantasy - using someone else's characters if you don't enter a team of your own choosing!

Oh, and if you have any ideas/suggestions on how we can decide on how to figure out who should win a fight (criteria like those above or a points system for weighting skills) don't hesitate to suggest it. We WILL at least READ your ideas; maybe even adopt one or two...or all... or none. But we can't if we don't know about them, so give us any you think may be helpful.

THANKS FOR READING THIS.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 02:13:35 PM »
Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but I am quite busy atm and Ginny probably as well.

We still need to figure out how winners are going to be decided.

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 04:00:15 AM »
This is an awesome idea, hope to see something come of it! But I know how it is to be busy

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 07:56:51 AM »
This idea turned into the Celebrity Sexfight League Tournament, which you can read in the stories section..