News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tag-Team Showdown! Heidi & Katie Vs. Princesses Kimiko and Momoko

• 70 Replies

Offline Princess_Momoko

Re: Tag-Team Showdown! Heidi & Katie Vs. Princesses Kimiko and Momoko
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2017, 09:29:39 AM »
  Kimi and I connect perfectly with our synchronized super-kicks, sending both silky sluts onto their pampered butts. We turn back-to-back as we recover, both of us smirking down at our chosen victim.

"Mm. Look at that." Kimi gloats as she steps closer to Katie, stroking the diminutive brunette teenager's cheek. Enjoying the look of shock and pain in her opponent's pretty brown eyes.

I follow my older sister's lead, reaching for Heidi's blonde pigtails with both hands. She seems to be trying to whisper something to her partner, so I help her lean in closer, giving her hair a rough yank, trying to knock her forehead into the side/back of Katie's already ringing skull.

Kimi shoves Katie's face toward's Heidi to add some force to the collision. Then she reaches down to scoop up Katie's end of the jump rope, and slides feet-first out of the ring, under the bottom rope, landing on the concrete floor and bringing the PVC cable up across Katie's throat.

Again, I follow Kimi's lead, admiring her brilliance and viciousness. "Give me that." I snarl at Heidi, stepping on her wrist as I reach down to take the jump rope away from her. Then I slide out of the ring too, gripping the rope with both hands as I beside my sister, our backs and bums touching as we bend our knees and lean away from the ring, starting to pkay tug-of-war with the jump rope, intent on having that PVC cord dig into our delirious rival's windpipes.

"These poor silk-stocking sluts...always getting beat up and having their toys stolen..." I purr and wink at one of the cameras, knowing Mama Tiffy Toy is tied to a chair in our dressing-room, dressed in her maid uniform, except for her panties, which are balled up between her luscious lips.

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2017, 07:26:47 PM »
  Kimi and I connect perfectly with our synchronized super-kicks, sending both silky sluts onto their pampered butts. We turn back-to-back as we recover, both of us smirking down at our chosen victim.

"Mm. Look at that." Kimi gloats as she steps closer to Katie, stroking the diminutive brunette teenager's cheek. Enjoying the look of shock and pain in her opponent's pretty brown eyes.

I follow my older sister's lead, reaching for Heidi's blonde pigtails with both hands. She seems to be trying to whisper something to her partner, so I help her lean in closer, giving her hair a rough yank, trying to knock her forehead into the side/back of Katie's already ringing skull.

Kimi shoves Katie's face toward's Heidi to add some force to the collision. Then she reaches down to scoop up Katie's end of the jump rope, and slides feet-first out of the ring, under the bottom rope, landing on the concrete floor and bringing the PVC cable up across Katie's throat.

Again, I follow Kimi's lead, admiring her brilliance and viciousness. "Give me that." I snarl at Heidi, stepping on her wrist as I reach down to take the jump rope away from her. Then I slide out of the ring too, gripping the rope with both hands as I beside my sister, our backs and bums touching as we bend our knees and lean away from the ring, starting to pkay tug-of-war with the jump rope, intent on having that PVC cord dig into our delirious rival's windpipes.

"These poor silk-stocking sluts...always getting beat up and having their toys stolen..." I purr and wink at one of the cameras, knowing Mama Tiffy Toy is tied to a chair in our dressing-room, dressed in her maid uniform, except for her panties, which are balled up between her luscious lips.

*As I sit in the corner with my love in my lap, I quickly form a plan...leaning forwards, I whisper in Katie's ear* It's OK darling! We can still pull this off!! When they come at us, if they lean down, let's wrap the rope around their throats together... If they go low we'll wrap up their nasty legs..Makes sense???

*As I stare into Katie's blinking eyes though.... I quickly realize that whore Kimi hit her even harder than I was hit.... dazed.... she reaches back with her left hand...weakly pawing at my breasts* Mmmmmuh....Mmmmmuh....Mommy??

OMG!!! Katie!! Snap out of it... we have a match to ffffffffffmphhh!!!.... *The next second or two were completely wiped away from my mind as my head was smashed into Katie's.... Completely dazed.... my head rolling back and forth as a thin steam of drool slips out of my pink, glittery mouth and down onto the cleavage of my blouse.....glistening on my large breasts....

*My lashes flutter wildly as I fight to bring my gaze back into focus... I squeal out in protest as I feel Momoko stomp down on my slender wrist...With my arm trapped against the mat, she pries my jump rope from my hand.* Hey?!?!!? That's MINE!!! That belongs to ME!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

*Momoko flashes a smile at me as she hops out of the ring and I'm filled with enough rage to want to rip every hair from her head....Outside the ring...The Japanese girls continue to taunt us* Excuse me?!! NO GIRL calls us The Slut Stockings Girls that is not our name!!! I will kill you for thhhhhhhhhhargghh!!!!!!

*As the rope is pulled tightly, my words are cut off and I'm suddenly fighting desperately just to  breathe.... Katie and I kick our nylon covered legs frantically as we struggle.... My pink silk panties riding higher and higher up my bottom until they become a thong.... my creamy colored bum bouncing up and down on the mat.... Katie and are are able to get our fingers under the rope enough to pull it off of our throats.... I turn to her and gasp out* OK....Just a little higher!! We get this over our heads and we're free!! We have to fight darling!! We're fighting for our lives!!!!!

YT
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 07:34:07 PM by Mistress Heidi Alexis Foster »

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2017, 10:09:28 PM »
tee hee... I voted for the Japanese girls, based omn how things are shaking out so far. Looks like the Silkies are getting pinned, and then taking those strappies good and hard.
-Rach

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2017, 12:02:51 AM »
As much as I hate them both, Momo and Kimi are the real deal. The other two (what's their names again?) look like a couple of drunk sorority girls trying to score extra beer money.

My vote goes to the Princesses.

busty_young_asian

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2017, 05:07:49 AM »
Kimi & Momo can just put those strappies on now asian girls rule! :)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2017, 05:35:22 AM »
Heidi is the weakest link :)  but I think Katie  can  keep the silks alive  long enough  for     Heidi to pull one of her sneaky  underhanded moves....catching the princesses off guard...I don't think they recover  and Heidi and Katie
win in a close one :)
the prez tramp

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2017, 05:51:51 AM »
Tough call! Silk girls losing to Momoko and Kimiko that way is hot but the silk girls facesitting the princesses is super hot as well! I vote for the princesses!

Offline Princess_Momoko

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2017, 07:26:25 AM »

*As I sit in the corner with my love in my lap, I quickly form a plan...leaning forwards, I whisper in Katie's ear* It's OK darling! We can still pull this off!! When they come at us, if they lean down, let's wrap the rope around their throats together... If they go low we'll wrap up their nasty legs..Makes sense???

*As I stare into Katie's blinking eyes though.... I quickly realize that whore Kimi hit her even harder than I was hit.... dazed.... she reaches back with her left hand...weakly pawing at my breasts* Mmmmmuh....Mmmmmuh....Mommy??

OMG!!! Katie!! Snap out of it... we have a match to ffffffffffmphhh!!!.... *The next second or two were completely wiped away from my mind as my head was smashed into Katie's.... Completely dazed.... my head rolling back and forth as a thin steam of drool slips out of my pink, glittery mouth and down onto the cleavage of my blouse.....glistening on my large breasts....

*My lashes flutter wildly as I fight to bring my gaze back into focus... I squeal out in protest as I feel Momoko stomp down on my slender wrist...With my arm trapped against the mat, she pries my jump rope from my hand.* Hey?!?!!? That's MINE!!! That belongs to ME!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

*Momoko flashes a smile at me as she hops out of the ring and I'm filled with enough rage to want to rip every hair from her head....Outside the ring...The Japanese girls continue to taunt us* Excuse me?!! NO GIRL calls us The Slut Stockings Girls that is not our name!!! I will kill you for thhhhhhhhhhargghh!!!!!!

*As the rope is pulled tightly, my words are cut off and I'm suddenly fighting desperately just to  breathe.... Katie and I kick our nylon covered legs frantically as we struggle.... My pink silk panties riding higher and higher up my bottom until they become a thong.... my creamy colored bum bouncing up and down on the mat.... Katie and are are able to get our fingers under the rope enough to pull it off of our throats.... I turn to her and gasp out* OK....Just a little higher!! We get this over our heads and we're free!! We have to fight darling!! We're fighting for our lives!!!!!

YT

The pathetic, choked, squeals of the silky sluts is music to my sister and I; a symphony of suffering, hopefully building to a crescendo of sobbed submissions...but not just yet. For now the two brats struggle, kicking their nylon-clad legs and knocking the heels of their saddle-shoes on the canvas, trying to get their hands underneath the PVC cordage that is sawing into their throats.

Kimi and I just shake our heads, and I smirk at Heidi's desperate attempts to rally her reeling partner. Kimi just growls, glaring with malice at Heidi and Katie's backs, clearly upset that Heidi can still talk.

I grip my end of the jump rope tighter, grinding my boots into the concrete floor as Kimiko plants one foot on the corner post, getting some additional leverage to JERK the rope towards herself, making it saw across both Heidi and Katie's throats.

We hold like that for a few more seconds...maybe 10-15 (fun fact, on average it only takes about 30 seconds without oxygen for the human brain to start shutting down).

Kimi grabs Katie after we finally release the jump rope, pulling the slender brunette teenager out onto the apron, laying her on her tummy and sliding one hand up the back of her neck, stroking her fingers through the teen's silky hair, lightly pushing downward to grind her face into the rough canvas. At the same time, Kimiko's other hand flips Katie's skirt up over her back, exposing her creamy lil' tush, which bubbles out adorably from her tiny, black, silk thong. "Are you going to cry for your mommy?" Kimi mocks as she delivers a teasing smack to Katie's left cheek, then her right, making her porcelain posterior ripple. Then Kimiki traces a finger along that silky thong, gently caressing over Katie's covered rosebud, and along the crease of her plump lil' cameltoe.

Meanwhile, I slide back into the ring, blowing a kiss to the crowd/cameras as I back into the corner where Heidi is seated. I giggle as I reach backwards with one hand,shoving Heidi's forehead down, pressing the back of her head into the middle turnbuckle pad, making her lips and nose rise as I start to ease into a squat...spreading my feet...my knees bending...hips jutting backwards, intent on sitting my juicy, lycra-clad, pussy over her mouth and nostrils, wanting her to suffocate a bit more, and send the message that this is where silk stocking sluts belong...

Offline Katie Kicks Butt!

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2017, 07:41:00 AM »

YT

The pathetic, choked, squeals of the silky sluts is music to my sister and I; a symphony of suffering, hopefully building to a crescendo of sobbed submissions...but not just yet. For now the two brats struggle, kicking their nylon-clad legs and knocking the heels of their saddle-shoes on the canvas, trying to get their hands underneath the PVC cordage that is sawing into their throats.

Kimi and I just shake our heads, and I smirk at Heidi's desperate attempts to rally her reeling partner. Kimi just growls, glaring with malice at Heidi and Katie's backs, clearly upset that Heidi can still talk.

I grip my end of the jump rope tighter, grinding my boots into the concrete floor as Kimiko plants one foot on the corner post, getting some additional leverage to JERK the rope towards herself, making it saw across both Heidi and Katie's throats.

We hold like that for a few more seconds...maybe 10-15 (fun fact, on average it only takes about 30 seconds without oxygen for the human brain to start shutting down).

Kimi grabs Katie after we finally release the jump rope, pulling the slender brunette teenager out onto the apron, laying her on her tummy and sliding one hand up the back of her neck, stroking her fingers through the teen's silky hair, lightly pushing downward to grind her face into the rough canvas. At the same time, Kimiko's other hand flips Katie's skirt up over her back, exposing her creamy lil' tush, which bubbles out adorably from her tiny, black, silk thong. "Are you going to cry for your mommy?" Kimi mocks as she delivers a teasing smack to Katie's left cheek, then her right, making her porcelain posterior ripple. Then Kimiki traces a finger along that silky thong, gently caressing over Katie's covered rosebud, and along the crease of her plump lil' cameltoe.

Meanwhile, I slide back into the ring, blowing a kiss to the crowd/cameras as I back into the corner where Heidi is seated. I giggle as I reach backwards with one hand,shoving Heidi's forehead down, pressing the back of her head into the middle turnbuckle pad, making her lips and nose rise as I start to ease into a squat...spreading my feet...my knees bending...hips jutting backwards, intent on sitting my juicy, lycra-clad, pussy over her mouth and nostrils, wanting her to suffocate a bit more, and send the message that this is where silk stocking sluts belong...

My cheeks burn with shame as I realize I just called Heidi 'mommy', but then Kimiko caresses a hand over my face, brushing her thumb over my glossy strawberry-flavored lips. I stare up at her wide-eyed for a moment, fighting back the urge to suck on her teasing digit, vaguely hearing Heidi calling to me, but with my head pounding it is difficult to focus.

More pain suddenly explodes from the back of my skull, and next thing I know the jump rope is across my throat. "UKkkkk!" I gag as my airway is forced closed, feeling a little glob of drool roll over my bottom lip and dribble down my chin. "H-Heidi" I cough, my face getting redder by the second, trying to focus as I hear my girlfriend coaxing me to fight, my hands coming up to paw at the pink jump rope, trying to get my thumbs between the PVC and my slender throat.

But lifting my arms takes energy, and my head is pounding, the oxygen deprivation making the pain even worse. I feel tears forming in my dark mocha eyes as the jump rope YANKS tighter...my gaze becoming unfocused...my pupils starting to roll backwards. Then I feel hands on my skirt and collar, pulling my limp body down onto the canvas...putting me on my tummy...one of my legs dangling outside the ring.

"Nghh!" I whimper as I feel fingers dancing up the nape of my neck...combing into my soft Autumn-colored hair. My hands paw at the canvas and bottom rope as my pretty face gets ground into the canvas, smearing my lip-gloss, making me wince. "Owwiee!" I squeal as my butt gets spanked, one cheek then the other, Kimi's (I think that's her voice) wicked teasing making me want to break down and sob. Then I feel a finger glide along my thong, tracing the tiny strip of silk fabric that covers my most sensitive areas. "OOohh!" I moan, unable to keep from shivering, my hips reflexively arching upward, allowing Kimiko to tease my teenage kitty, her touch causing my panties to dampen wherever she presses down with her fingertip, my eyelashes fluttering as I stare at the crowd and cameras in a daze, still drooling and panting after being choked, completely unable to focus, helpless as the older Japanese sister toys with me...

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2017, 07:52:01 AM »
I terms of hotness surely a tough call so I gave my vote for hotness to both the teams.
But when it comes to fight, Nobody beats the Asians !
GO PRINCESSES !! GO !!
Discord : asian_fighter#8776

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2017, 09:22:02 PM »

*With our own jumprope being used against us, my amazing partner and I fight and thrash and fight some more to stay in this match.... Our pretty stocking covered legs kick as our shiny saddle shoes drive into the mat, trying to catch some traction.... I am so totally proud of my amazing partner as we're both able to grip the rope with our aching hands....lifting it higher and higher until we're just about to squeeze under it when suddenly the rope goes limp* WTF?!?!?! Why did they stop?!

*Dazed and still trying to get my bearings.... I see that witch Kimi grab hold of my amazing partner and drag her to the center of the ring.... flopping her down on her belly, spread eagle for everyone to see.,,, That loser peels back poor Katie's skirt and spanks her repeatedly. Over and over and over. As the spanks ring out,  the crowd goes absolutely WILD.... Even some of the Stockings Girls fans are starting to cheer.... The crowd is starting to turn, all favoring the Asian dorks and I don't like it one bit... It only gets worse though as I see Kimi trace her nasty finger over Katie's bottom....*

THAT ASS BELONGS TO MEEEEEEEE!!!!!! * I shriek out, blind with rage.....  Before I can charge to Katie's rescue though, Momoko slides back and I suddenly find myself trapped in a stinkface.... My slightly upturned nose forced deep inside of Momoko's lycra-clad pussy.... She's marking me with her scent.....making me her property in the way that Kimi is doing to Katie.... I grab at each of her thighs....trying to push her off of me...with each brutalizing attack though, I have less and less strength left.....Thrashing beneath her, I suddenly find myself BURSTING into tears.....sobbing into Momko's pussy, I plead that they let Katie go*

Puh....puh.....please!!!!! Do what you will with me.....but....But let little Katie go!!!! She doesn't deserve this!!!! This was supposed to just be a NHB match...You girls can't.....You girls can't .......disrespect us like this!!!!!

YT

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 09:36:16 PM by Mistress Heidi Alexis Foster »

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2017, 09:24:13 PM »
OK....so fine....we're losing the fight polls....whatever..... But the beauty contest?!?! You MUST be kidding!!! Katie and I are two of the hottest girls on FCF. This doesn't make any sense!! Who is NOT voting for us?!?!

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2017, 10:29:19 PM »
MMmmmmm... deliciously squashtastic. A dominant performance, lovely job, Momoko and Kimiko!  :-*
-Rach

Offline Kasia World

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2017, 02:07:07 PM »
Heidi and Katie, come on girls! You cannot let them kick your asses like this!

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2017, 08:30:59 PM »
*With our own jumprope being used against us, my amazing partner and I fight and thrash and fight some more to stay in this match.... Our pretty stocking covered legs kick as our shiny saddle shoes drive into the mat, trying to catch some traction.... I am so totally proud of my amazing partner as we're both able to grip the rope with our aching hands....lifting it higher and higher until we're just about to squeeze under it when suddenly the rope goes limp* WTF?!?!?! Why did they stop?!

*Dazed and still trying to get my bearings.... I see that witch Kimi grab hold of my amazing partner and drag her to the center of the ring.... flopping her down on her belly, spread eagle for everyone to see.,,, That loser peels back poor Katie's skirt and spanks her repeatedly. Over and over and over. As the spanks ring out,  the crowd goes absolutely WILD.... Even some of the Stockings Girls fans are starting to cheer.... The crowd is starting to turn, all favoring the Asian dorks and I don't like it one bit... It only gets worse though as I see Kimi trace her nasty finger over Katie's bottom....*

THAT ASS BELONGS TO MEEEEEEEE!!!!!! * I shriek out, blind with rage.....  Before I can charge to Katie's rescue though, Momoko slides back and I suddenly find myself trapped in a stinkface.... My slightly upturned nose forced deep inside of Momoko's lycra-clad pussy.... She's marking me with her scent.....making me her property in the way that Kimi is doing to Katie.... I grab at each of her thighs....trying to push her off of me...with each brutalizing attack though, I have less and less strength left.....Thrashing beneath her, I suddenly find myself BURSTING into tears.....sobbing into Momko's pussy, I plead that they let Katie go*

Puh....puh.....please!!!!! Do what you will with me.....but....But let little Katie go!!!! She doesn't deserve this!!!! This was supposed to just be a NHB match...You girls can't.....You girls can't .......disrespect us like this!!!!!

YT

I tug on Katie's hair, peeling her face off the canvas, letting the crowd and cameras see the glassy look in her big, chocolate, eyes. "See that?" I coo, making her watch as my baby sister Momoko twerks all over her beloved Heidi's face, marking the Silk Stocking captain with the scent of Japanese pussy. "We own you little bitches!" I affirm with a possessive spank of Katie's teenage twat, my grin widening as I feel her body shudder, and her little black silk panties becoming all soggy. 

Momoko is grins and giggles too, especially as Heidi breaks down and starts to cry, my amazing little sis squatting even lower, grinding down, smearing her cameltoe all over Heidi's lips and nostrils, bouncing the back of her blonde pigtailed head on the turnbuckle pad. Then Momo steps forward, blowing Katie a kiss and flashing her a wink before turning sideways and gripping the top rope with both hands, stepping down on Heidi's throat and leaning towards her, trying to choke off her pathetic pleas. "Shut up, loser. Katie's cute lil' butt belongs to us."

Momo looks out over the crowd, flicking her tongue at one of the cameras, then lifting up her boot and stomping down on Heidi's cleavage, clearly determined to drive every last ounce of oxygen from Heidi's lungs. The fans are roaring for us now, even some of the silk supporters (who probably secretly bet on us). This 'fight' starting to look more and more like a complete squash.

"Did you hear that Katie?" I tease, tugging the slender brunette's hair to make her watch her lover taking Momo's abuse. "Your partner is begging us to spare you. She must really love you. Are you just gonna let her down?" I underscore my taunts with more smacks and strokes, and the occasional tug on the back of her thong, turning her creamy tushy-cheeks bright pink, and making her lil' cameltoe sooo swollen. "Mm. Or maybe you love being our jobber slut more than you love her? These pretty silk panties are SOAKED!" I smirk and give Katie's kitty another slap, curling my fingers around her plump lil' mound and rubbing in a tight circle, making her feel how she has ruined her expensive underwear.