News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tag-Team Showdown! Heidi & Katie Vs. Princesses Kimiko and Momoko

• 70 Replies

Offline Katie Kicks Butt!

This is an NHB arena-style tag-team match. A winner is decided when one member of either team verbally submits, or is pinned for a count of 10 seconds.

In the pink corner we have the Silk Stocking Queens:

Heidi... 5'4  118lbs  34C-24-34

{alt}

and Katie... 5'1" 110lbs 32B-24-35

In the gold corner we have:

Princess Kimiko...5'4" 110lbs 34C-24-34

{alt}

and Princess Momoko ...5'3'' 115lbs, 34B-24-36

Re: Tag-Team Showdown! Heidi & Katie Vs. Princesses Kimiko and Momoko
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 08:20:19 PM »
Good thinking to save your vote. The action should be starting soon...

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 01:43:39 PM »
*As the lights dim, the Britney Spears song "Hit Me Baby One More Time" blasts over the PA. I skip towards the ring. Dressed in my school girl outfit, I'm wearing a white blouse knotted at the belly and a pink and black pleated mini-skirt. On my legs I'm wearing my trademark, black, sheer, thigh-high stockings. On my feet I'm wearing black and white saddle shoes. My blonde curls are up in matching pigtails. I'm wearing heavy makeup with hot pink glittery lipstick.

Making my way to the ring, I flip my tiny skirt up to reveal my hot pink silk panties to the lovely boys in the front row. Across my bottom, in white satin letters are the words "KATIE'S TOY". Smiling, I high-five with the entire front row. Finding the cutest guy, I slide myself into his lap and grind my cute tush back and force until I feel him grow very hard. I am DETERMINED that we have a louder fanbase than the skanky princesses. Once the crowd is whipped into a frenzy, I slide into the ring to wait for my partner. *

Come on Katie darling! I can't wait to slap Momoko's skanky face!!

YT

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 03:30:51 PM »
Not sure if she can fight but oh my word is Heidi hot!!!!! Cold shower needed!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 04:20:05 PM »
Not sure if she can fight but oh my word is Heidi hot!!!!! Cold shower needed!

Unfortunately for little Momoko, I'm a killer in the ring! *curtsies*

And.....like......thank you VERY much for your support Let Em Fight!!!! *Pursing my perfectly pink glittery lips for you, I blow you a slow kiss... then...... slowly I open my pretty mouth wide....showing you just how much I can take inside before giggling innocently*

Hugs and kisses and glitter,
Heidi
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 04:20:50 PM by Mistress Heidi Alexis Foster »

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 03:03:12 AM »
hmmm... I've defeated both Heidi and Momoko, so not sure how to vote here. I'll wait and watch.
-Rach

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 05:46:26 AM »
*As the lights dim, the Britney Spears song "Hit Me Baby One More Time" blasts over the PA. I skip towards the ring. Dressed in my school girl outfit, I'm wearing a white blouse knotted at the belly and a pink and black pleated mini-skirt. On my legs I'm wearing my trademark, black, sheer, thigh-high stockings. On my feet I'm wearing black and white saddle shoes. My blonde curls are up in matching pigtails. I'm wearing heavy makeup with hot pink glittery lipstick.

Making my way to the ring, I flip my tiny skirt up to reveal my hot pink silk panties to the lovely boys in the front row. Across my bottom, in white satin letters are the words "KATIE'S TOY". Smiling, I high-five with the entire front row. Finding the cutest guy, I slide myself into his lap and grind my cute tush back and force until I feel him grow very hard. I am DETERMINED that we have a louder fanbase than the skanky princesses. Once the crowd is whipped into a frenzy, I slide into the ring to wait for my partner. *

Come on Katie darling! I can't wait to slap Momoko's skanky face!!

YT

I brush past the curtains arm-in-arm with my beloved Silk Stocking leader, rolling my eyes a bit at her choice in music (Brittany Spears?! Really?) but I can't deny that we look fucking HAWT in our matching school-girl outfits. My white silk blouse is tied off below my perky 32Bs, showing plenty of slender. creamy, midriff...the sleeves rolled up to my elbows, my hot-pink nail-polish shining as it catches the bright spotlight. My skirt matches Heidi's; pink and pleated, but with white tartan print instead of black. My thigh-high silk stockings are white too, topped with pink satin bows, and I'm wearing black saddle shoes, which clack on the runway as we prance to the ring, blowing kisses and waving to the crowd, Heidi breaking away to give high-fives, and flash her silk panties.

I plant my hands on my hips as Heidi actually hops over the barricade and sits in one of the cuter boy's laps, giving him a little grind while I shoot her a 'come on' glare with my chocolate eyes...my dark sweat-proof eyeliner/mascara giving my gaze a bit of a haunting cast. Finally Heidi returns, and we help each other up the steel steps and across the apron. I sit on the middle rope, stretching it down under my pert tushy, allowing Heidi to straddle the cable and show off her 'Katie's Toy' panties again, making me smile, little bits of purple glitter sparkling on my strawberry-pink lips.

Then Heidi holds the ropes apart for me while I slink between them, giving the crowd/cameras a perfect view of my porcelain teenage tush, which I wiggle playfully, my cheeks bare, sporing a tiny black silk thong, which has 'I (then a pink heart) Heidi' printed on the crotch, beneath a little white bow.

Once we're both in the ring we move to our corner, fixing each other's hair (my short red/brown hair is loose down to my chin, my bangs covering my forehead, highlighting my lovely chestnut eyes) and adjusting each other's outfits...waiting for the Japanese 'Princesses' to make their entrance.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 05:54:28 AM by KatieKicksButt »

Offline Princess_Momoko

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 09:05:42 AM »
  Heidi and Katie's lame 90's pop theme fades out, and is replaced by a soft, traditional Japanese-style, instrumental. Fog billows out from under the curtains, and a hush falls over the arena. The lights fade, the soft twang of koto strings and the rich whistle of a bamboo flute flowing over the PA. The zen relaxation music helps Kimi and I to focus before big matches, and it doesn't get any bigger than this; a tag-team battle against the two leaders of the brattiest, prissiest, sluttiest clique on the circuit.

We emerge into the spotlight side by side, robed in silk floral kimonos, yellow with pink roses for Kimi, and pink with white roses for me. We're also sporting white knee pads and white, mid-calf, wrestling boots, Kimi's with three black stripes on either side. Kimi's red/brown (just a shade lighter than Katie's) is gathered behind her head in a loose ponytail, slightly to the left side, her bangs sweeping from left to right, with two long wavy locks dangling down to her shoulders. I've got a ponytail too, my golden hair parted down the middle, with my bangs braided at the root to keep them out of my face.

I smile and wave to the crowd, batting my eyelashes and showing off my sparkly, purple/blue, sunset-colored eyes. Were in Heidi's home territory, NYC, in the heat of Manhattan, Madison Square Garden itself, but I still get plenty of cheers (the smart betters).

Kimiko keeps her gaze on the ring, on Heidi and Katie, her dark greyish-green eyes intense and serene all at once, like a mountain pine grove on a foggy morning...right before a storm. She keeps her attention on the silk-stocking-sisters as we climb the steel steps, leading me along the apron to our corner, while I blow kisses to the camera crew, flicking my tongue over my coconut-pear flavored bottom lip.

Then we shed our Kimonos, and the overhead lights return as we toss our discarded robes over the turnbuckle cables where the exposed wires connect with the support pole. More cheers rise from the crowd as our wrestling attire is revealed, both of us clad in scandalously small, thong-backed, swimsuits, both pristine white and cut super-high on the hips, with deep necklines and thin shoulder straps.

In unison we vault over the top rope and pose together in our corner, both pointing across the ring, Kimi and Katie, me at Momoko, both of us grinning as our hands turn and give the thumbs-down to our outclassed rivals, showing off our athletic figures...Kimi a bit taller than me, chestier, more slender, and lighter skinned, while I'm tan/olive, with wider hips, a thicker booty, and more athletic shoulders, arms, and legs.

Kimi then crosses her arms under her chest, and I move both hands to my hips, both of us glaring at the two silk stocking sluts...each of us trying to decide which of them would make a better punching-bag....waiting for the bell...no need for a ref, since this is hardcore NHB...win by 10-count-pin or verbal submission only. They can count the pin from the pressbox, and the microphones on the cameras will pick up a verbal submission (as long Heidi isn't so out of breath that she can't scream loud enough...).

{alt}

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 09:11:51 AM by Princess_Momoko »

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 08:55:41 PM »
*As Momoko and Kimi proceed with their endlessly boring entrance....Katie and I mock them mercilessly...In our corner, I bow to Katie,  bending at the waist exaggeratedly low as she then responds in kind before we both burst into fits of giggles (trying to be as disrespectful as possible) Our Stockings Girls cheering section (made up of sexy girls and hot guys) goes wild....cheering for us as we turn to them, curtsying and blowing kisses to our adoring fans.... As the two Japanese girls continue to make their way to the ring, Katie and I primp and prepare for our match.... we apply each other's makeup and then press our glittery lips together for a good luck kissing session... I audibly moan at the taste of Katie's strawberry lips... our tongues briefly entering each other's mouths. Adjusting each other's skirts and stockings we magnify our amazingness... all the while our hands unable to leave each other's bodies..... I stare into Katie's gorgeous dark eyes....so totally in love with her*  OMG darling.....we are going to mop the floor with these two skanky losers!! SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS FOREVER!!!!  :)

*As the Japanese girls finally disrobe, we turn to face them.... Katie and I with our hands on our hips, super schoolgirl style vs corny, Japanese bathing suit bimbos.... I stare down Momoko as Katie glares at Kimi. We pause like that for a moment before I turn and go to our corner....appearing to pull something out of a bag.... Smiling at Katie as I take her hand... We then CHARGE towards the Japanese girls... Right before reaching them, Katie and I separate... revealing a playground jumprope pulled taught between us.... We straddle the Japanese girls hoping to catch them in a double clothesline*

Let's just see which clique comes out on top!!!! *giggles*

YT

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 12:43:53 AM »
 Finally Heidi and Katie stop making-out. The two horny harlots turning towards Momo and I while hushed buzz of excitement fills the humid, arena, air....the two teams staring each other down.

Sudenly the two Silk Stocking Skanks charge us. Sprinting full-speed across the ring, saddle shoes thumping on the canvas, Heidi's tits bouncing under her thin, black, blouse. My eyes narrow as they split apart to reveal a pink PVC corded jump-rope (which Heidi must have been hiding in her cleavage). The weapon in a bit of a surprise, but the move itself isn't. Momo and I have plenty of time to brace ourselves, since Heidi and Katie are charging from all the way across the ring, from the opposite corner.

We duck under the jump-rope in unison, taking a step forward, then turning our heads to each look over our outside shoulde, staying bent slightly forward, pausing for just a moment, letting the prissy schoolgirls start to turn around. Then we chamber our outside feet under our tushy-cheeks, driving off the balls of our opposite foot, moving in perfect synchronization as we thrust our legs up and back, leading with our heels, trying to each smack our rubber boot's sole across a stocking-slut's chin in vicious dual super-kicks...me aiming for Katie, Momo for Heidi...showcasing our superior fighting-skill...intent on taking a strong advantage early in the fight.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 03:03:15 AM by Princess_Kimiko »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 04:48:11 PM »
*Watching from Princess Kimi and Momo's dressing room, tied up and gagged, trussed to a chair in front of a television monitor that'll display this super hot match. I'm dressed in a skimpy lil' frilly pink French Maid uniform with silk thigh-high stockings, white heels and a frilly french maid cap sitting atop my voluminous platinum blonde hair. A pink dog collar is wrapped tight around my neck with the word TIFFY TOY written on the front. I moan into my gag as I watch my Silk Queens' alluring entrance on the monitor, rubbing my thick thighs together..*

Mmmmmmm! This is gonna be the best match EVER! Some of my favorite gals all in one match! Nnnhh.. I voted for my Silk Gals in this one. Sorry Princesses, but MY Princess and the irresistible Katie will whip your cute lil' butts! ;) :-*

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 04:50:51 PM »
*Watching from Princess Kimi and Momo's dressing room, tied up and gagged, trussed to a chair in front of a television monitor that'll display this super hot match. I'm dressed in a skimpy lil' frilly pink French Maid uniform with silk thigh-high stockings, white heels and a frilly french maid cap sitting atop my voluminous platinum blonde hair. A pink dog collar is wrapped tight around my neck with the word TIFFY TOY written on the front. I moan into my gag as I watch my Silk Queens' alluring entrance on the monitor, rubbing my thick thighs together..*

Mmmmmmm! This is gonna be the best match EVER! Some of my favorite gals all in one match! Nnnhh.. I voted for my Silk Gals in this one. Sorry Princesses, but MY Princess and the irresistible Katie will whip your cute lil' butts! ;) :-*

Thank you Mommy!! We're totally closing the gap! *curtsies*

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 04:52:30 PM »
Japanese girls are going to clean house. Hehe

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 05:14:55 PM »
Finally Heidi and Katie stop making-out. The two horny harlots turning towards Momo and I while hushed buzz of excitement fills the humid, arena, air....the two teams staring each other down.

Sudenly the two Silk Stocking Skanks charge us. Sprinting full-speed across the ring, saddle shoes thumping on the canvas, Heidi's tits bouncing under her thin, black, blouse. My eyes narrow as they split apart to reveal a pink PVC corded jump-rope (which Heidi must have been hiding in her cleavage). The weapon in a bit of a surprise, but the move itself isn't. Momo and I have plenty of time to brace ourselves, since Heidi and Katie are charging from all the way across the ring, from the opposite corner.

We duck under the jump-rope in unison, taking a step forward, then turning our heads to each look over our outside shoulde, staying bent slightly forward, pausing for just a moment, letting the prissy schoolgirls start to turn around. Then we chamber our outside feet under our tushy-cheeks, driving off the balls of our opposite foot, moving in perfect synchronization as we thrust our legs up and back, leading with our heels, trying to each smack our rubber boot's sole across a stocking-slut's chin in vicious dual super-kicks...me aiming for Katie, Momo for Heidi...showcasing our superior fighting-skill...intent on taking a strong advantage early in the fight.

*As we appear to be just primping and kissing, Katie and I review our attack... we had practiced this for WEEKS!!! Working with the jumprope.... charging and separating at the last second for a vicious clothesline... As the Japanese girls appeared to be more concerned with their kimonos than the match... I found myself filled with confidence and excitement...

As we rush forwards... Katie and I moved even better than in practice... as we parted, stretching the rope between us.... we flashed each other a quick smile.... Did Katie lick her lips on purpose for me??? Our chemistry is beyond hot.... I find myself infatuated with this gifted fighter....

We glance at each other again, confused... what just happened?! How did we miss the Japanese girls?!?!

As Katie and I bounce off the ropes, we run full speed into the Japanese girls' super kicks.... Katie and I are literally knocked off of our feet as we tumble backwards into the ropes... staggering and swaying....grabbing hold of each other and the ropes as we struggle to stay on our feet....It's as if the whole ring is on a tilt as we both, stumble towards the corner.... I fall to my bottom, legs spread as the next moment my gifted partner tumbles into my lap... I shake my pigtails as I clear the cobwebs.....next I gently brush Katie's lovely dark locks out of her face.... On our bottoms in the corner, facing the Japanese girls , this is NOT how we wanted the fight to begin.... I tug my skirt back down and do the same for Katie.... I look down and see we're both still holding our jump rope... I whisper in Katie's ear a plan as we wait to see what the princesses will do next. *

YT

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2017, 02:06:06 AM »

(Poor Tiffy Toy. We'll come untie you once we're finished with these brats)

My eyes widen with shock as the Princesses duck under our jump rope clothesline, almost causing Heidi and I to ram into the other team's corner, but we quickly dig the heels of our saddle shoes into the canvas, coming to a stop, starting to look back over our shoulders to re-locate our tricky rivals.

Then BAM! Kimiko's boot connects with my chin. The blow rocks my head backwards and sends a jolt of pain through my jaw. My vision goes white for a moment.

"Oww...fuck...!" I groan...my eyelashes fluttering, chocolate irises foggy, pupils dilated, slowly realizing I'm sitting on my thong-clad butt...bare, cream-colored, cheeks flat against the rough grey canvas. My head is throbbing, and I don't even remember my knees giving out.  My jaw and chin are especially sore, and I wince as I move it, making sure it isn't fractured, and I didn't chip any teeth.

Heidi must have caught one of those nasty kicks too, because I can feel her nuzzled against my left shoulder, seated slightly behind me, the top of my head brushing against her cheek as I sit there in a daze. She tries to whisper to me, but my ears are ringing, and I can't make out her words. "Nh...Heidi..." I whine, feeling my beautiful, blonde, lover stroking my bangs and adjusting my skirt. My left hand caresses her right inner-thigh, my head rolling backwards as I blink up at the lights, shivering with fear as I see the silhouettes of the two Japanese brats looming above us, dropping the jump rope to paw at the ropes with my right hand, knowing, even in my delirious state, that we are in a very bad spot.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 08:46:19 AM by KatieKicksButt »