News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

That 70's Catfight

• 0 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
That 70's Catfight
« on: July 29, 2017, 06:53:05 PM »
That 70's Catfight

This is a subject I know a little about.  :D   That 70's show ran from 1998 through 2006.  Baby boomers loved it!  Boomers were in their 20's during the 1970's (era the show was set in) and were watching it in their 40's (at an age of reflection on life). 

The show featured two young starlets (who were part of an ensemble cast) Laura Prepon (Donna) and Mila Kunis (Jackie) , as love interests for the male characters.  This was the first break in both their careers, being on a hit T.V. show that had an outstanding run.  What happened afterwards, to each, was very different. 

Laura had a very short run (9 episodes) on a one season show, and then experienced little success after that.  Her career has included posing nude, which typically signals a struggling career for non mega-stars.  She is currently playing a supporting role in "Orange is the new black".  Mila's career started before she was a teenager, and has thrived since the exit of, That 70's show.  Her exotic East European ancestry and beautiful big eyes make her stunningly beautiful!  Both women were on the HOT 100 Women's list multiple times, with Mila always finishing ahead of the curvy red head. 

{alt}
                                        Laura Prepon

Mila Kunis

One day while Laura was out shopping for a sexy negligee at Frederick's of Hollywood, she ran into her old co-star Mila Kunis.  They hugged and started to reminisce about their years filming That 70's Show.  Laura brought up the evolution of their characters throughout the years.  Laura's character (Donna) started as the object of Eric Forman's desire, but when that relationship faded, so did her character on the show.  Mila added that her character (Jackie) seemed to thrive after parting with her current husband's character (Kelso).  This was a bit of a sore spot with Laura.  She was the original alpha female in the T.V. show at first, but when that faded, it seemed that her career options also faded.  She was jealous of Mila's success! 

Mila then rubbed her success in Laura's face by telling of her exploits in the many movies she had done since the show ended.  As Laura was regaled with Mila's many adventures, she started resenting Mila, to the point of hating her! 

Finally, Laura tired of hearing tale after tale, and stopped Mila in mid sentence. 

"YOU are REALLY full of yourself, aren't you?, challenged Laura. 
"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO ME?", replied Mila in a hurt voice. 
"YOU KEPT STEALING SCENES BY ROLLING THOSE BIG EYES!", replied Laura.  "YOU ARE RESPONISBLE FOR STUNTING MY CAREER!" 

"BUT YOU are on Television right now playing a lesbian in that cute little show . . . " 
Mila was interrupted by Laura.  "STUPID LITTLE SHOW?!" 
"HOW DARE YOU, YOU SAGGY TITTED, NO TALENT, SCENE STEALING, HACK?!" 

Although Laura had a six inch height advantage, and outweighed Mila by twenty pounds, Mila slapped Laura hard across her face.  Laura gasped, but managed to not explode in the lingerie store.  But instead got very serious and grabbed the front of Mila's top. 

"I am not going to cause a Hollywood scene for the paparazzi to exploit.  I will however demand that you fight me, woman to woman sometime very soon!  Bring your husband, ONLY!  I will bring my boyfriend, and they can both watch me destroy your tiny little body!" 

"We will fight until one of us; YOU, begs for mercy!  And then the winner may commit one final act of humiliation on the loser; YOU, that surrendered!  Is THAT acceptable to YOU?!  Donna then released Mila's shirt. 

"ACCEPTABLE?  I LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!"  And with Mila's acceptance of Laura's challenge, they made arrangements to meet at a neutral location.  It would be held at an underground Catfight arena with only the proprietor of the arena, the two couples, and one extra friend apiece.  As Laura went about her business, she couldn't shake the feelings that Mila must have a trick up her sleeve.  How else would she be so bold, being so overmatched?  Laura shrugged it off.  Whatever surprise this little gremlin had, Laura would prevail!  She believed she had every physical advantage!  There was no way Mila could win. 

The night of the private match arrived.  Laura had trained for the week, building her strength and toning her body in general.  She wanted to look EXTRA HOT in her new Frederick's ensemble.  Her 37" C cup breasts would be barely contained in a see through top and an almost not there thong!  She covered it up with an overcoat, and left for the match. 

Mila had the same thought that Laura did.  She wanted to intimidate her opponent with a sexier appearance.  She wore black short shorts, and went topless! 

Each woman arrived early and prepared their makeup, so they looked their best!   The proprietor signaled each that the moment had arrived. 

Simultaneously Laura and Mila came out and stood in opposite corners of a prepared "arena".  It was a grid of wrestling mats surrounded by some comfortable cushioned chairs with a couple of couches.  It was set up more for the spectators than it was for the participants. 

Laura smiled and waved at everyone, and then took off her overcoat exposing all of her curves.  Her firm breasts and erect nipples looked spectacular through her see through bra!  The small crowd roared their approval!  Laura took a mock bow and flexed her guns. 

Mila slowly undid her robe until her arms were fully extended, revealing her 32" A cups, naked and free for all to see!  She slowly spun around giving everyone ample time to admire her modest rack.  Her breasts were not completely firm, yet aesthetically pleasing!   The small crowd burst into a louder cheer than Laura had received.  Again Mila had stolen the scene!  She finally dropped the robe and stretched to loosen up. 

The proprietor briefly went over the rules; 
•   No closed fist punches
•   The first to surrender loses.  AT that point the fight is over! 
•   The winner then gets to commit one final act of humiliation without interference
These would be the only rules.  A bell then signaled the start of the fight. 

Laura boldly swaggered up to Mila.  She had no plan, other than to punish every part of the petite tigress!  Before Laura could do anything, Mila kicked Laura square in her pussy!  Laura eyes crossed as she covered her crotch with both hands and bent slightly at the knees.  Mila didn't waste a second.  She spun her body clockwise, lifting her right leg as she did so and spin-kicked Laura in her magnificent rack!  The force was enough to lift Laura off the ground and she landed on her shapely ass! 

Laura was stunned!  It took her a few seconds to realize what was happening,  Mila was thoroughly kicking her ass!  Mila again did not pause.  Continuing her assault, she drove a knee into Laura's chin, and she sprawled flat on her back, barely conscious!  Laura's boyfriend jumped into the middle of the fight and waved his arms for it to stop! 

"OH GOOD!  Are you throwing in the towel for your helpless girlfriend?", Mila queried. 
THAT didn't take as long as I thought it would!" 

"NO!, shouted Laura's boyfriend.  "YOU CHEATED!  NO KICKING!" 

"WE NEVER said NO KICKING!", explained Mila.  "We said NO CLOSED FISTED PUNCHES!"  And with that Mila laughed a loud crazy laugh!  "NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY SO WE CAN CONTINUE, PUNK ASSED BITCH!  I've got a PUSSY to BEAT!" 

Laura's boyfriend turned to Laura and asked her if she was alright.  She was far from alright, but because of this brief interruption she still had a chance to recover and win.  Laura now realized that Mila had been trained in the martial arts, and it nullified her strength advantage.  Her head cleared enough to stand to her feet, although it was still foggy, and her boobs and pussy ached.  How would Laura be able to overcome Mila's advantage of fight training?  She had to try! 

Laura's boyfriend gave her a peck on the lips and sat down. 

"HERE I COME RED!" threatened Mila, as she stalked Laura, who began to backpedal. 

Mila came up square to Laura.  Mila was so fast, that Laura didn't trust her ability to fend off any frontal attack.  This was confirmed when Mila landed a flurry of hard slaps.  The first one caught Laura on her cheek and knocked her head to the side.  Her second was a stinging up-slap to Laura's right tit!  Laura cried out, as Mila then slapped her left tit, catching the nipple with her clawed fingers!  Laura again cried out in pain as she covered her breasts, rubbing them to soothe the sting.  Mila grabbed Laura's flaming red hair and drove her knee into her landing strip! 

Laura's hands grabbed her sore pussy as she again fell backwards on her shapely ass! 

For the first time in the fight, Mila didn't immediately attack the bewildered redhead.  Instead she laughed and taunted her. 

"Well LAURA, I guess you continue to underestimate me!  Have you ever been beaten like this in your entire LIFE?!  I am YOUNGER, FASTER, and BETTER than YOU, in EVERY WAY!" 

Mila, now standing over Laura, reached down and ripped off her flimsy bra!  Laura gasped and braced herself for what was probably Mila's finale.  Mila reached down and seized Laura's now exposed erect nipples!  Mila pinched down as hard as she could rolling her fingers back and forth as to inflict the maximum amount of pain!  Laura screamed out a loud howl, as she couldn't think of ANYTHING except the searing pain! 

"I LOVE that you insisted that the winner can commit a final act of humiliation on the LOSER!  DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU DO?!"  Mila gloated! 

Laura now had tears streaming down her face.  She was being completely dominated by the younger smaller woman! 

Laura saw her only chance was to grab onto something and force Mila to let her go.  Since Mila had  leather shorts on, Laura chose her exposed tiny tits!  Laura grabbed onto the loose flesh and dug her nails into the Mila's 32A cup titties!  The pain made Mila yell; "OW!" and the smile disappeared from her face!  Mila started yanking and twisting Laura's nipples.   She knew she couldn't hold out much longer!  Laura adjusted her grip to Mila's nipples and also yanked them back and forth!  Mila let out a LONG shriek!  AHA! thought Laura, Mila's nipples are very sensitive.  If I can just hold out longer than HER! 

Laura was now openly crying, as the pain was more intense than anything she had ever felt before!  But if she lost this fight, she would have little to look forward to.  She HAD to ENDURE! 

Both women held on as best they could to the other.  Laura could feel Mila's grip getting looser, and tears were forming in her eyes.  Laura took a chance and pulled back, freeing her nipples from Mila's talons!  In doing so Laura also had to let go of Mila's now throbbing tits! 

Laura quickly rose and threw herself at Mila and they grabbed each other's hair and rolled around on the floor.  Laura now had the advantage in an in-fight, and managed to straddle Mila.  Sitting on her stomach she pinned down Mila's arms under her legs!  "AHA!" cried Laura. 

"IT MUST REALLY SUCK THAT YOU HAD THIS AND NOW IT HAS SLIPPED THROUGH YOUR BONY LITTLE FINGERS!  PREPARE FOR DEFEAT AND HUMILIATION!  And Laura wiped away her tears and laughed. 

Laura started by slapping Mila over and over again.  First with a forehand smash and then with her backhand.  She did this about a half dozen times, with Mila letting out a cry of pain each time.  Then it was time to end this.  Laura latched onto Mila's small boobs.  They were small enough for Laura to pinch Mila's entire boobs.  Mila endured all the pain she could, but after about five minutes, with tears streaming down her cheeks, she softly relented, "I submit!" 

Laura had never known a more satisfying feeling in her life!  She raised her arms, clenching both fists and flexed her biceps as a sign of dominance! 

"YES!  YES!  I BEAT YOU BITCH!  And now for my tribute!" 

Laura was referring to the final act of humiliation.  She decided that Mila would be the most humiliated by making her husband soothe her aching nipples by licking and sucking them while Mila watched!  Ashton Kutcher had always thought that Laura was HOT, and Laura knew this.  What better way to rub it in than to make Mila watch as Ashton licked and sucked her nips! 

"Don't stop until I tell you, lover!", Laura demanded as she jutted out her ample 37 C's towards Ashton's mouth.  Ashton lovingly and gently slowly licked Laura's throbbing erect nipples.  Ashton's saliva soothed them greatly.  It felt so good that Laura got lost in the very pleasurable feeling.  Laura decided to really rub it in. 

"OH ASHTON!  DON'T EVER STOP BABY!  OOOOOH YEA!  THAT FEELS SOO GOOD! 
Laura looked directly at Mila as she purred like a kitten.  Mila's face look worried.  Laura's bigger firmer tits must have seemed more like a gift than a punishment to Ashton!  In fact he even continued when Laura finally told him he could stop! 

"SWEETHEART!?" Mila shouted.  "STOP!" 

Ashton gave Laura one last long lick and suck, then he winked at her and went over to his wife. 

Mila quickly grabbed her robe and exited the facility, with Ashton following behind her.  Laura then went over and grabbed her boyfriend, giving him a long wet kiss! 

"Did that look like fun, LOVER?" Laura teased him.  Well when we get home I have a place lower that I want you to soothe with your tongue!  She grabbed her crotch, and smiled broadly as she walked into the night the better woman! 

-The end-