News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

McKenzie review (MWM London)

• 0 Replies

Offline spidermouth

McKenzie review (MWM London)
« on: July 30, 2017, 12:02:06 AM »
McKenzie 1-0 The Amazing Spider-Mouth

I recently had my first session with McKenzie, a new athlete on the UK scene who has already become very popular doing sessions in London as well as appearing in videos produced in London and Birmingham.  We’d been trying to set up the match for a while but were not able to do so between one thing and another.  When we were able to set the match up it was the day after McKenzie had done a busy day of mixed matches and video work.  This suited me as I am still looking for my first win of 2017.  We had been taunting each other about the impending match for a week or so on social media and the banter had taken a bit of an England v Wales flavour.  So I brought my Welsh football shirt with me to the session as well as a 1996 style England shirt for McKenzie to wear.  I arrived early and had a chat with Cam.  McKenzie arrived and changed into her bikini putting the England shirt on over it.  I was well pleased with the pre match photos.  We warmed up, did a stare down and then got down on our knees to commence battle. 

The match started with McKenzie putting me straight onto my back.  It was an energetic struggle from the outset with me using my half guard to frustrate McKenzie’s attack.  The music channel was blasting out some great tunes as we tussled on the mats.  I managed to avoid being put in grapevines and body scissors early on.  We were both breathing heavily with effort as we rolled from the centre of the mats to the edge of the basement fight arena and back to the centre.  McKenzie was on top most of the early stages and I felt her pressing down hard against me, using up my energy as I struggled to escape.  As I moved out one side of her, she would press me back down on the mats.  At one stage I was inhaling her hair as she was on top trying to work into a position for an Americana.  After 20 minutes we took a break for water with the match still scoreless. 

As we were having a break I suggested that McKenzie show me the moves she knows.  She is good at the key lock (I call it an Americana, not sure if they are the same thing or not), rear naked choke and body scissors.  We also went through the grapevine, arm bar, kimoura, triangle and camel clutch.

Back down on our knees to get back the match proper, in each other’s faces and down grappling on the mats again.  We kept up a stream of banter throughout the match.  I can see this developing into a long term rivalry.  McKenzie got me on my back and sat on my chest looking for the school girl pin.  I managed to push her behind over my head and escape out the back.  McKenzie tried to tickle me but strangely it did not work, normally I am very ticklish.  The only point of the match came just before the end when McKenzie got me with a body scissors.  She deserved the win and big respect to her for taking on this match at the end of a very busy week of matches for her.  The first thing I did at the end of the match was challenge her to a rematch, the first thing she did was accept the challenge.  We went for lunch after with Cam and had a great chat.  She’s an excellent athlete and a very nice person with it, it was a great and most enjoyable session, I recommend her very highly.

Spidey x