News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Unforgettable Catfight

• 1 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
Unforgettable Catfight
« on: July 30, 2017, 01:38:28 PM »
Unforgettable Catfight

In April of 2017 the movie "Unforgettable" was released.  Katherine Heigl plays the creepy blonde sociopath, Tessa (the once-perfect wife and mother who has now been divorced for infidelity and lives near her ex-husband).  Her ex has remarried online publishing editor Julia, played by Rosario Dawson. Tessa is furious that her ex and Julia get custody of her daughter.  Pretending to be a nice person, she plots to intimidate, manipulate and gaslight Julia, send her round the bend so she can get her claws back into her husband.  The movie culminates in a realistic catfight scene with a knife.  (SPOILER ALERT:  Someone gets stabbed) 

The 5' 9", 130 pound, platinum blond, 40 year old Katherine Heigl, and the 5' 9", 120 pound (due to a recent weight loss), raven haired, 38 year old Rosario Dawson, became close friends during the shooting of the movie.  They were only two years apart in age, but every other physical statistic was the same (until Rosario lost 10 pounds and her 38D breast size dropped to  respectable 34C).  They started to hang out as friends, but there was sexual tension between them.  Rosario was a completely open free spirit in her love life.  She had female, as well as male sexual partners over the years.  Katherine was heterosexual, but there was something about the saucy exotic look of Rosario that now made her curious. 

After a couple of month of socializing together, Rosario wanted to see if the two had any boudoir chemistry.  So she invited Katherine over, alone, for a romantic evening. 

Upon arriving, Katherine was encouraged by Rosario to take off her shoes, and "whatever else she wanted to".  Rosario's beaming smile suggested that Katherine may want to strip down to her underwear.  Then Rosario removed her outer layer, revealing a bright red thong and string bikini top, leaving no doubt in Katherine's mind! 

"Let me get you some wine.", purred Rosario.  She shifted her hips seductively from side to side as she walked over and poured two large glasses!  Katherine had a complete view of her firm ass. 

"Are you sure that you wouldn't like to get more comfortable?, Rose asked in a deep sensual voice. 

Katherine was both excited, and nervous!  She had never lain with a woman before.  She just wasn't sure if this would be the time to do it. 

Kate took the wine from Rose, and they sat and talked.  Rose sat next to Kate on the sofa with her knee touching Kate's.  Rose noticed that Kate wasn't looking into her eyes as they spoke.  Kate's eyes were looking at Rosario's breasts and long shapely legs!  Rose decided to wait until they emptied their glasses, and then she would make her move! 

Both women finished their drinks in fairly quickly.  The wine was potent, so they both had a slight buzz.  Rose couldn't wait any longer.  She leaned over and planted her full lips on Kate's!  At first Kate sat passive, as Rose passionately kissed her.  But when Rosario stuck her tongue into Kate's mouth, she recoiled and pulled away! 

"NO!", Kate said emphatically!  "NO, I CAN'T" 

Rose still had a smile on her face.  "YOU LITTLE TEASE!  You KNOW YOU WANT IT!"  And then Rose leaned in again.  "Do I need to BEAT YOUR ASS, like I did in the movie?" 

Kate pushed her open palm into Rosario's face, pushing it away!  "THAT WAS FANTASY HONEY!  THIS IS REALITY!" 

"O.K. THEN!  I am going to BEAT YOUR gorgeous ASS, and then take you!", Rosario stated in a matter of fact manner.  "I AM FROM THE STREETS!" 

"BRING IT ON!", was Kate's reply.  When they were shooting the fight scene in  "Unforgettable" Katherine felt titillated!  The thought of a catfight with another attractive woman excited her.  Emotionally and romantically, Kate had been conservative her whole life.  Having just turned 40, she was experiencing a Mid-Life Crisis! 

Having been homeless in her formative teen years, Rosario really was from the "Mean Streets".  She grabbed Kate's tank top and ripped it off, grabbing her boob in the process.  Then Rose yanked down her Capri pants, revealing black French cut bra & panties!  Rose next buried her claws into Kate's blond hair and yanked her off balance.  Kate stumbled and fell on her heart shaped ass! 

Rosario pounced like a wildcat onto Kate, and pushed her on her back.  "I WANT TO SEE THEM!, Rose said in a demanding tone.  And then Rose ripped off Kate's bra!  "VERY NICE KATE!  NOW LET'S SEE THAT KOOTCHIE!"  And with a quick yank, Katherine was now NUDE!  "OH!  THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS!",  added Rose! 

Katherine felt helpless as Rosario manage to strip her naked inside of a minute, and there was NOTHING Kate could do to stop her! 

"C'MON SWEETHEART; LOOSEN UP!"  And having said that, Rose planted a passionate wet kiss on Kate!  This time Kate did not resist as Rosario's tongue entered her mouth and licked hers!  Rose then grabbed Kate's ample boobs, and squeezed them.  But it wasn't to cause her pain.  Rose lightly pinched her nipples in a way that excited and aroused her! 

Doesn't that feel NICE?!, cooed Rosario with a broad smile.  "SURRENDER to your DESIRES!" 

As Rose fondled her nipples, Kate felt a stirring in her loins!  My GOD, she thought, this feels WONDERFUL!  Rose then leaned down and started licking and sucking erotically on Kate's nipples!  Kate arched her back, trying to shove her tingling nipples deeper into Rose's hungry mouth!    This no longer seemed in any way like a fight! 

After several minutes of erotic nipple play, Rosario felt Kate was ready for the coup de gras!  While still sucking her left tit, Rosario reached down and inserted her index and middle finger into Kate's wet pussy!  Katherine let out a loud guttural moan, as Rosario's fingers found her awaiting clitoris!  Rose started with slow deliberate long strokes and then curled her fingers into a claw, gently scratching Kate's clit! 

This sensation sent Kate into a frenzy!  She pushed Rosario off of her and pounced on Rose, like a tiger, pinning her down by sitting on her heaving chest!  Kate then grabbed Rosario's hair, and forced her face into Kate's tingling pussy, so that her mouth covered Kate's vulva.  Kate then slid forward and arched her back! 

"LICK IT!", Katherine screamed.  "LICK IT GOOD!" 

Rosario had awakened Kate's latent Sapphic tendencies, creating a TRUE ALPHA FEMALE!  Rose was more than capable, and after a few minutes, Kate exploded causing a flow of her sweet cum to run down Rosario's cheeks!  Kate HOWLED and BUCKED as she experienced her single greatest orgasm EVER! 

After Kate collapsed, completely sapped of strength, Rose got out from under her, and asked, "WELL . . . How was IT?  Speechless, Kate could only laugh a giddy laugh and smile broadly!  "You know the BEST thing about being a WOMAN?  WE can do this again and again!" 

"MY TURN!" squealed Rose and she turned Kate on her back and sat on her face! 

This was truly an Unforgettable night! 

The end?

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Unforgettable Catfight
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 04:04:12 PM »
{alt}

I imagine a follow-up session, or two. Then one (or the other) suggests bringing a third woman into the relationship.

{alt}

Things go smoothly for a while, but Rosario (or maybe it's Katherine!!?) suggests she wants...needs... "more" so they find a fourth at a 'spinning class' (telling her it's "just getting together for a friendly game of bridge"). It's later that it finally dawns on her she's 'the bridge' and everyone else is just walking all over her.

{alt}

Finally, the four of them pair off for some good old fashioned "friendly wrestling" (using the ever-popular "Ultimate Surrender" format.)

{alt}

From there, the story could careen out of control in several different ways.... a cable series on HBO; Showtime After Dark; CineMax Late Night; FoxSportsXXX. Perhaps a feature film: "The Sordid Sisters Of Hollywood".... there's a million stories in 'Tinsel Town' dying to be told! All we need is RedForman to sit down and start writing them.

(GREAT WORK RED!!)