News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Inter-Racial Tournament (Part I)

• 1 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« on: August 03, 2017, 09:34:53 AM »

Noureen Dewoulf   Age-33           5' 3"        110 lbs        Bust-34B        Indian
{alt}

Olivia Munn      Age-37        5'4"        125 lbs        Bust-34B        mother-Chinese
{alt}

Paz Vega      Age 41        5'4"        135 lbs        Bust-34B        Spanish
{alt}

Aisha Tyler      Age 46        6'          140 lbs        Bust-37C        Multi-Racial
{alt}

There is no premise for this female fight tournament.  I just wanted to take four of my favorite female celebrities and fantasize about them all locked in passionate struggles with each other. 

I actually had the pleasure of a brief encounter with Aisha Tyler after her appearance at a Baltimore comedy club a few years back.  Everyone else in the line to meet her after her show, was there getting autographs.  I asked for a hug.  I was surprised when she graciously smiled and gave me a decent length hug.  I have seen about three of Paz Vega's films and was mesmerized by her beauty and sexuality.  Being a bit of a geek, I first saw Olivia Munn on the T.V. gaming show "Attack of the Show!"  Her girl next door (that you would want to do) quality, combined with her sexy, Jean Tierney overbite aroused my carnal instincts.  My most recent fascination is Noureen DeWoulf, from "Anger Management".  She is shapely, with long shapely legs, and her beautiful eyes haunt me. 

Anyway, enough about my personal preferences.  The format for the tournament is that each match will be a different type of combat.  The two younger women, 33 year old Noureen will fight 37 year old Olivia in a boxing match (with punching below the belt).  Each woman will wear only wear a thong and training gloves.  Then the older women, 41 year old Paz will wrestle 46 year old Aisha topless.  The final will be a No Holds Barred, No Rules Catfight.  The boxing match would be five, 3 minute rounds.  Wrestling and the Catfight would be to a submission (No pins).  All fights are in a standard boxing ring. 

Fight #1  Noureen Dewoulf Vs. Olivia Munn 
In one corner is Noureen, wearing a purple thong.  Her beautiful brown eyes seem to beckon to you (saying come hither).  Her breasts are firm and round, and her legs are long and shapely.  In the other corner is Olivia, wearing a red thong.  Her eyes sparkling, mostly green, with brown flecks in them.  She was thicker than Noureen and her breasts were very firm. 

The BELL sounds for round 1. 
Noureen charges at Olivia and throws a couple of jabs.  The first punch is blocked, but the second one hits Olivia in her ribs.  Olivia is flat footed, while Noureen slightly shifts her weight form side to side.  Olivia tries to take Noureen's head off with a roundhouse left, but Noureen leans back and avoids the wild swing. Then Noureen drives a right into Olivia's exposed ribs!  This hurts Olivia and she drops her head. Noureen then smashed Olivia with a left uppercut to her mouth that snapped her head back up!  Noureen advances and starts to work Olivia's body.  Noureen drove a right into Olivia's left boob!  Olivia made a loud grunt as a shockwave of pain radiated through her boob!  Then Noureen landed another left uppercut to Olivia's belly!  Olivia made a  loud "OOOF!", then covered up and backpedaled.  Noureen threw two more punches that were deflected by Olivia's arms as she tried to shelter herself from Noureen's onslaught! 

Olivia continued to cover herself and slowly backed into the ropes.  With nowhere to go, Olivia was a sitting duck.  Noureen now measured each punch carefully.  Noureen's next punch was to Olivia's pussy!  "OOOH!", cried Olivia!  Since the training gloves were open fingered and not very padded, Olivia cringed and made a noise with every stinging blow! When Olivia lowered her hands to defend her nether region, Noureen landed two more hard fists into Olivia's boobs!   

Olivia was in early trouble.  She tried punching her way off the ropes, but Noureen was well balanced and Olivia was leaning against the ropes.  Every attempted punch by Olivia was punished by another stinging punch to her face, boobs, stomach and pussy!  It was beginning to look like a first round K.O.  But  somehow Olivia kept standing as Noureen landed blow after blow!  Noureen wanted badly to knockout Olivia in the first round, so she stepped back and took a roundhouse swing that struck Olivia on her jaw!  Olivia dropped her hands to her side and fell back into the ropes.  Somehow she still kept her balance and didn't fall to the mat.  And then before Noureen could throw the knockout blow to a now totally defenseless Olivia, the Bell sounded, ending the first round. 

Noureen voiced her disappointment with a loud, "AWW! . . . Oh WELL!  I'll knock you out in the next round!"  And then Noureen skipped to her corner. NOT ONE fist had landed on her gorgeous face or body!  Olivia staggered back to her corner, with black and blue marks from head to pussy.  Her lips were puffed up, and her pretty face was battered.  She thought about throwing in her towel, but decided to just go nuts the next round and throw everything she had at the exotic Indian Tigress! 

The BELL sounds for round 2. 
The two minutes of rest seemed very short for Olivia.  But she recovered enough to burst out of her corner straight at Noureen!  Olivia launched herself into Noureen like a missile as she left her feet.  Miraculously Olivia's left hand punched Noureen square in her mouth!  There was aloud splat as fist met lips!  Noureen did manage to also catch Olivia with an uppercut to her belly, as she crashed into her.  Olivia had the wind knocked out of her, but Noureen was holding her mouth as a trickle of blood dripped from her split lips!  Noureen's luscious lips were now even fuller as they swelled from Olivia's blow!  Both women took a minute to recover. 

Olivia finally got her breath back.  At the same time Noureen turned and glared at HER! 

"YOU CRAZY BITCH!", screamed Noureen, mad that one her best features, her pouting lips, were swelled and bleeding! 

"I'LL SHOW YOU CRAZY!", was Olivia's retort, and then she stomped over to Noureen and drove a fist deep into her belly! 

Noureen let out a loud OOF sound and doubled over.  Olivia then wound up and smacked Noureen in her jaw with a left uppercut!  As Noureen staggered backwards, Olivia advanced and pounded her boobs with several stinging punches!  Each fist landed on Noureen's perky breasts with a loud smack!    It was now Noureen that backed into the ropes, as Olivia shifted her attention lower.  Olivia bent at the knees and put everything she had into an uppercut to Noureen's pussy!  Then the Bell sounded, ending the second round. 

Olivia couldn't resist sticking her finger into Noureen's nipple, as she was seeing stars from the low blow!  Olivia got up close into Noureen's face said in a gloating voice, "I WILL DESTROY YOU IN THIS NEXT ROUND!  IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILLNOT ANSWER THE NEXT BELL!" 

Olivia smiled as she walked back to her corner.  She now knew that she could beat Noureen.  After that first round, she had her doubts.  Meanwhile Noureen went back to her corner to rest and lick her wounds.  Noureen knew that she was the better fighter.  She was four years younger and 15 pounds lighter.  She just needed to stop the Crazy! 

The BELL sounds for round 3. 
Both women believe that this is the last round.  Again Olivia comes running at Noureen.  But this time Noureen is ready.  But instead of launching herself again, Olivia pulls up and stands just out of  Noureen's reach. 

(O.K. thought Noureen this is a different kind of crazy, but it's still crazy!) 
Noureen stepped in threw a jab that struck Olivia in her ribs!  Then Olivia turned her body sideways, and then spun quickly using the force of the spin, to launch her extended left arm, landing it into the left side of Noureen's face!  The force of the blow knocked Noureen onto her backside.  Noureen sat there stunned for a couple of seconds as the referee counted only to two. 

Noureen rose and stared intently into Olivia's wild eyes.  Enough of this bull!  (Time to Drop A Bitch)  Olivia came at Noureen full frontal and started throwing punches to her body.  Olivia concentrated on attacking Noureen's most prominent target, her boobs!  Noureen counter punched Olivia wherever there was an opening.  First Noureen pounded Olivia in her gut!  When Olivia lowered her attack, Noureen went after her exposed boobs!  Punching them flat with every powerful punch!  Finally after they has each landed a dozen blows, Noureen put everything she had into a Pussy uppercut that made Olivia see stars!  Olivia was frozen as her vagina throbbed in pain!  That is when Noureen destroyed Olivia with a devastating uppercut to her chin! 

Olivia went down like a ton of bricks, and sprawled out spread eagle on the mat! 

"1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . 5 . . . 6 . . . 7 . . . 8 . . . 9 . . . 10"  THE WINNER IS NOUREEN THE DREAM DE WOULF!" 

Noureen couldn't resist walking over to Olivia's lifeless body and removing her red thong.  She then pulled it over her face, so that the crotch covered her nose! 

"That's a good look for you, OH-LIV-E-AH!"  And the Noureen laughed.  She WAS the better woman, the Alpha female, the Queen Bee!  And now she would go up against the winner of the older bracket.  Noureen was convinced that there was NO 40 year old lady that was going to beat HER! 

Fight #2  Paz Vega Vs. Aisha Tyler 
The second match is a topless wrestling match.  This was to be a no pin, submission only match.  No body parts were off limits, but wrestlers couldn't pinch, but could squeeze. 

In one corner is Paz Vega, wearing golden French cut panties.  Paz was drop-dead gorgeous!  Her smile could light up a room.  Her 41 year old body was still spectacular.  In the other corner, wearing a white thong is Aisha.  Her 6' frame gave the 46 year old an eight inch height advantage.  She had the largest, fullest breasts of anyone in the tournament.  Her 37 C's were unbelievably firm for a woman of any age! 

The BELL rings, starting the match. 
As the girls circle each other, Aisha's towers 6 inches above her sexy opponent.  They lock fingers and try to throw each other off balance.  The muscles in Paz shapely legs seem to be more powerful that Aisha's long stems.  Paz forces her advantage as she pushes Aisha backwards towards the ropes.  The tall Amazon's face turns to a look of concern.  Paz shapely legs are more powerful than her own long stems.  Paz presses her advantage by leaning Aisha back against the ropes so that she is no longer balanced on the mat.

Paz lifts her right knee into Aisha's pussy!  Aisha makes a grunt and tries to free her hands!  Paz maintains her grip on Aisha's large hands and lifts her knee a second time into Aisha's pussy!  Again Aisha moans and this time drops to her knees.  The pain in Aisha's crotch is now significant and Paz shifts her hips forward, pressing her panty clad pussy into Aisha's face!  Paz then let's go of Aisha's hands and grabs two fistfuls of her hair.  Aisha's claws grabbed hold of Paz tits, but it was only briefly!  Paz yanked Aisha forward by her hair, making the Amazon fall onto the mat face down! 

Paz lifted Aisha's head about a foot off the mat and slammed her face into it!  Aisha was stunned!  She lay there for a few seconds trying to clear her head.  That was all the time that Paz needed.  She pounced on Aisha's back and lifted her head and chest off the mat by pulling her hair!  Then with her free hand Paz reached down and grabbed Aisha's left boob and digs her nails into it.  This did not violate the pinching rule, because she grabbed the entire C cup and squeezed it as hard as she could!  Aisha's cry this time was loud and long! 

Aisha gains her composure and pries Paz hand off her sore boob.  Aisha then pushes herself up to her knees.  Paz locks her shapely legs around Aisha's waist, and squeezes her in a scissors.  Aisha manages to get to her feet, with Paz legs still wrapped around her.  Paz gracefully does a backwards handstand, releasing Aisha she flips her legs over her head, landing on her feet, facing Aisha.  Aisha quickly turns to face Paz who is now between Aisha and the ropes. 

Aisha lowers her head and tackles Paz into the ropes.  Paz reaches around Aisha trying to grab her boobs, but she loses her balance and has to grab the ropes to stay inside the ring.  Aisha  now has a wide open target, as Paz has to hold the ropes with both hands in order to not fall onto the hard floor, three feet below the mat! 

Aisha releases Paz waist and latches her large right hand onto Paz pussy!  Aisha smiles for the first time as she squeezes Paz vulva in a vice-like grip.  Paz beautiful face grimaces as Aisha bears down on her crotch! 

In desperation, Paz releases the ropes with her right hand and delivers a hard slap  to Aisha's cheek!  Aisha looks shocked as Paz grabs her left tit and pulls herself back into the ring! 
Aisha continues her death grip on Paz pussy, as Paz now back on her feet and balanced, reaches down, grabbing Aisha's pussy!  Although Paz squeezes as hard as she could, Aisha's grip and punishment is far stronger!  Paz must free herself and change tactics quickly! 

Paz releases Aisha and smashes her fist down on Aisha's wrist, making her release her aching pussy!  Paz takes to the air again, drop-kicking Aisha to her mid-section!  The kick is powerful enough to knock over the 6' Amazon.  Paz jumps on Aisha and quickly wraps her legs around Aisha's neck, again pressing her crotch against Aisha's nose and mouth! 

Aisha grabs and squeezes Paz magnificent breasts, and flails her legs, as she tries to free her neck from Paz well toned thighs!  Eventually Paz legs cramp and she must release Aisha.  Paz pulls her tits free and gets to her feet.  Aisha also stands as they face each other in the middle of the ring.  Both women's chests are heaving from near exhaustion.  Whoever gets the next advantage will most likely be the winner. 

Aisha reaches down and slips off her sweaty thong, tossing it at Paz.  "Are you woman enough to finish this commando?" challenged Aisha!

Paz never hesitated.  She seductively slowly slid off her panties revealing her landing strip!  "HERE IT IS!  I WILL GIVE YOU A CLOSER VIEW!" 

And with that both women circled each other.  Paz made the first move.  She bent down, lowering her center of gravity and wraps her arms around Aisha's waist, grabbing Aisha's ass by both cheeks.  With her face buried between Aisha's boobs, she backed her slowly into a corner.  Aisha slapped Paz several times on her tight round ass and then grabbed her by her long hair. 

Paz couldn't resist grabbing Aisha's pussy.  She stayed low, making it impossible for Aisha to move her, while she squeezed as hard as she could!  Aisha was not only trapped in the corner, she was in terrible pain!  Aisha's best option is to grab Paz boobs.  And so Aisha squeezes as hard as she can on Paz throbbing tits! 

Eventually, after several minutes, Aisha spots an opening, and knees Paz in her pussy!  The shot was well aimed, and well timed, as Paz let go of Aisha, and rubs her own aching crotch.  Aisha moved swiftly and mercilessly.  In a burst of adrenalin Aisha pushes Paz by her boobs backwards, knocking her on her ass!  She then walks up to Paz and straddled her face!  Locking her thighs around Paz head, Aisha squeezed her pussy into Paz lips!  Paz couldn't reach any exposed areas on Aisha.  Her arms weren't long enough, as long as Aisha was standing. 

"OH!  THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOO SWEET!", Aisha declared in a matter of fact way! 
"LICK IT!  . . . LICK . . . IT . . . GOOD SWEETHEART!"

Aisha's scissors was so strong that Paz could barely breath (out her nose)!  Aisha looked down into the sexy Spaniard's eyes, and knew she had her!  "LICK IT NOW!" 

Aisha felt Paz tongue slip inside her.  It slowly plunged deeper, until it found Aisha's SWEET SPOT!  Then, firmly pressed against Aisha's clit, Paz tongue moved deliberately up and down in broad strokes, slowly increasing in speed and intensity!  Soon Aisha was moaning and fondling her own nipples, as she felt a sensation that was like an earthquake followed by a volcano eruption!  "YES!  OH GOD!  YES!  YES!  YES!" screamed Aisha as her entire body shuddered! 

Paz eyes grew wide, as Aisha gushed her sweet honey!  Paz seemed to like the taste as she used her tongue to lick Aisha clean after her orgasm. 

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS GOING TO BE SWEET!"  Aisha laughed!  "YOU SUBMITTED!  I WON!" 

And with that Aisha was declared the winner, and would meet Noureen the following day! 

To Be Continued . . . . . . . . . .

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
Re: Inter-Racial Tournament (Part I)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 09:26:44 PM »
Loved Noureen winning vs Munn - great match shame they couldnt be the final!