News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BustyJoey vs annastraddles (catfight/titfight/sexfight)

• 4 Replies

Offline BustyJoey

• Stacey is my bitch
BustyJoey vs annastraddles (catfight/titfight/sexfight)
« on: August 04, 2017, 09:40:17 AM »
First attempt to post one of these, will see how it goes :)

Have included pre-fight and post-fight banter...too bad the pics can't be included too, they really added a lot to the fight...I will try to add a few as attachments here.  Left the [IMAGE] markers into show how many there were...and because i was too lazy to delete them all from the text :P
I also resisted the temptation to try to go back to correct all the spelling mistakes etc...this is "as is", as it happened.

Hope a few of you might enjoy it  :D

Joey

Session Start (bustyjoey:annastraddles): Thu Aug 03 14:30:37 2017 -0500

bustyjoey:   Hi Anna
annastraddles:   Hi Joey how's you?
bustyjoey:   me's good...you?
annastraddles:   I am doing good , thx
      So i can see you have some doubts that i am the girl going to pin
bustyjoey:   ready to get pinned?  lol
      yes, I have my doubts ;)
annastraddles:   I will prove you wrong , i will be the one pinning you , prefered attire?
bustyjoey:   just about anything suits me...bikinis, topless, or nude
annastraddles:   i am fine with all of them too , prefer topless or nude
      [Image] Just to show you what you are going to be pinned under
bustyjoey:   [Image] mmmm...lovely big areolas
      nice targets ;)
annastraddles:   will feel really good pinning yours under mine
bustyjoey:   and vice versa
annastraddles:   we will see, can you start us please?
bustyjoey:   sure

*lounging in my pool, I think I hear someone knocking...not wanting to be disturbed, I ignore it...then am surprised to see a voluptuous brunette walk boldly into my back yard, with a shit-eating grin on her face...she's a little older, but her tits are as big as mine...I can tell, because she's topless!  Raising myself dripping out of the water, I glare at you.  "Who are you, and what are you doing in my yard?"  yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   I am the new neighbour , tired of you bringing loud noises every night , i came here to told you to stop that but you seems to be ignoring me , so i need to do something , don't want to be interrupted by some young skank every night - i reply to the big titted girl, standing towards me in the pool yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   "Listen, bitch," I snarl, after letting you whine for a few minutes, "I'll make as much noise as I want.  I've been here a lot longer than you, and I don't appreciate some old whore bitching at me if I have a little fun at night.  Just because nobody wants to come near you and your fat saggy tits is not my fault!" I snarl, coming toward you.
[Image]

annastraddles:   As you step towards me , escaping the water i see that our bodies are almost equal at size , i snarl back at you  - No  , you will listen to me , you saggy tittied whore, you will do what i tell you or i will kick your fat ass - as i say this  , i start to walk towards you too , to look more scary , my skin glistening with sweaty cause the sun yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   I stare up at your tall bronze body, and especially at your jiggling sweaty tits, and start to feel a little turned on.  I love putting other big busty bitches in their place...which is underneath me...and you certainly fit the bill.  "Maybe you should join me in the pool here, slut, and I'll cool you off a little...and then show you what it's like to get fucked by a real woman."  yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Don't talk big , you are not going to scare me , bitch, yes i will join you in the pool to show you who the better woman is - i reply to you , getting turned on also , imagining in my mind how i am putting the mouthy bitch on her place - under my curvy ass or tits , as i said that i step near you , slipping in the pool yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   I watch you approach, licking my lips, and wade toward you in the waist-deep water, my big heavy tits hanging in front of me, swaying...and also swelling, my nipples stiffening, excited to take yours on.  "Yeah, bitch, show me," I taunt.  "Show me you're the better woman."    yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Hearing your taunts i step towards you imediately , feeling water slipping around my waist as i reach with both hands and take a good grip with my fingers in your hair, bumping my heavy tits against yours at the same time , making sure my hard nipples are matching yours , pushing my whole body against yours , trying to take the early advantage - Do you like that skank - i ask you , grinning yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   "Oh yeah...I love getting up close and tight with busty whores like you...and showing them who's better," I growl, as I grab two handfuls of your hair as well, and bump my big boobs just as hard into yours as well, feeling them mash together deliciously.   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Gripping and pulling your hair tightly , swinging your head from side to side , i keep pressing my big titties against yours , moving my body and shaking at the same time , nipples grinding and pressing against yours , suddenly i pull downward your head , trying to pull your face against my wet tits - Eat my tits , whore yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   We shake and swing our big pairs at each other, grinding and colliding, our wet tits trying to push each other's in as they slide tightly across...you surprise me a little by trying to go for a tit smother right away, but as my cheeks and mouth slap down against your boobs, I pull hard on your hair, sharply jerking your head and body back, and as I free my face from your cleavage, I suddenly pull your face down into my own massive bosom.  "Hah!  Take that, slut!  How do they taste?"   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Mmmmphhhh - I gasp as you manage to escape my tit smothering attempt and do your own , pulling my face against your wet swinging breasts, " Not so fast whore" fly into my mind as i pull my hands off your hair and reach under the water grabbing your bottom and pull as hard as i can , giving you a painfull wedgie , opening my mouth to receive one of your nipples and grit my teeth for a second yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   "Oh, you fucking cxnt!" I hiss, snarling wildly as you pull my bottom up painfully against my pussy, and then start to chew on my nipple.  I let go of your hair to reach under the water, finally grabbing your own bottoms and jerking up sharply, both of us moaning and crying out now, our bodies leaning together, and my teeth search for your own big nipple, clamping down on it for a bite and suck.  "There!  How do you like that?!!"  yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Pulling with one hand on your bottoms , until i feel the material giving up , then following with your bottom getting ripped , i reach with my other hand and grab your hair , pulling backward , bending your neck , then press toward my boob , trying to smother you on it , i slide my right leg near yours and push forward , trying to make you lose your balance into the water yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   I get a little relief from the pain as you tear my bottom right off, and some satisfaction as I'm able to rip yours apart and off a few seconds later.  Now I find myself completely nude in my pool with another big naked bitch...and I'm loving it!  I need more neighbors like this!  But then you pull me back by my hair, and try to smother me again, as you try to trip me as well.  I swing my own leg toward yours, and one leg back, trying to knock you over, and at the same time I reach up and grab both your huge boobs, squeezing them hard!   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Feeling your body giving up as i push towards you, almost seeing you losing balance when you swing your leg around mine , grabbing me by the tits and drag me on the side , making me to lose balance and to splash into the water a bit on my bick , a bit on my side still holding your face against my tit , hoping to drag you with me, the fight really makes me hot , cannot waiting to own the fat titted girl yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   We plunge down into the water, on our sides, and still locked together...I'm pulling on your boobs, twisting and mauling them, and that plus the water allows me to get my face free again.  I manage to pop it up out of the water, gasping and taking a quick deep breath...then I send a punch up into the underside of the giant udder that had been smothering me, although the pressure of the water keeps it from being a really hard blow.   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   We start to struggle in the water , twirling and rolling our bodies around , I gasp in pain cause the tit mauling you are putting on my breasts, following with a punch , that makes me to shout loudly , really angry i reach with my right hand , still laying on my back in the water , trying to regain my balance, sneaking it between your legs and viciously grab your clit between my fingers , pulling on it, while with my other hand  reach for one of your swinging breasts , starting to pinch your nipple and to twist it between my fingers yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   "OOOOHHH...FUCK!!!" I scream, as you grab my clitty, already hard and swollen from the excitement of our fight.  This bitch doesn't fool around, I think to myself, grimacing, then wincing even more as your other hand find my stiff engorged nipple.  It's agony, but gets me so horny as well, as I feel pussy juice leaking freely from my cxnt into the pool.  I keep hold of one of your tits, finding the nipple as well and start turning it like a radio dial, and my other hand drops to between your legs, and pulls sharply on one of your labia lips, like I'm going to tear it off!  yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Finally managing to regain my balance i step on both my legs , sqeezing your clitty between my fingers ,grinning at you, while sqeezing your hard nipp, as i feel your hands doing almost the same my mouth open wide , forming O , cause the pain , also with the pain comes the pleasure , suddenly i release your tit and clit and wrap my hands behind your head pulling toward you until i make you bend a little , quickly wrapping my hand around your neck from the top, reaching with my free hand under you , starting to maul your fat tit , trying to push your head towards the water as much as i can yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   "Dirty bitch," I grunt, as you pull my head down and maul my boob...but at least you've let go of my clit!  I'm really determined to punish you now...and to have you, picturing my big body on top of yours and ravishing you!  I let go of your labia...but then I quickly stick two fingers inside your cxnt, ramming and pumping them into you, as my thumb finds your clit and start to push it all around, while my other hand grabs one of your big ass cheeks, my nails digging in, and then my middle finger starts to feel for your asshole.  yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Squil in pain mixed with pleasure as you stab two fingers in my cxnt followed with a finger into my asshole, i sqeeze my teeth , releasing your neck just to put my palms on the back of your head pushing downward until you bend enough to slide my thighs around your head , your face practicly in the water as i reach over your back ,spreading your thick ass cheeks and stab a finger into your asshole , starting to pumping it really fast - Just submit to me fat assed slut - i shout yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   I lose my grip on your pussy and my hand slips out as you drag my head down between your thighs.  Shit!  I still have my finger in your ass, but now yours is in mine now too...and pumping hard!  This position isn't working in my favor, and I know I have to change things up..and fast.  So I reach down with both hands and get a grip around the back of your legs...and then I lift and push forward at the same time, aiming to topple you over and back into the water, dunking you!   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   I grin on the top , enjoying pumping the asshole of the fat tittied slut, imagining her submitting to me - the better woman here , from time to time pulling my finger out just to give you a hard slap , when i feel your palms gripping on the back of my legs , following with you toppling me over your back , making me to fall forward , towards the water, with my hands touching the bottom of the pool as i try to slide off you and to get off the surface of the water as fast as i can yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   Finally getting you off me, I swim forward a little then surface, water spraying off my long hair as I shake my head and wipe my face, then glare across at you as you come up from underwater as well.  I stare at your huge heaving tits, water dripping down from them, then hiss at you.  "I bet I could crush your fat flabby tits with mine whore.  Lets see who the better woman really is..in a chest to chest bearhug!"   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   I am up for that slut , lets see then - i reply , stepping towards you , wrapping my hands around your back tightly , pressing my big titties against yours , stiff nipples facing yours, i sqeeze hard as strong as i can , starting to move my tits up and down to grind my nipps yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   I latch onto your back as well, our arms overlapping so we each have an equal grip, and eagerly start to press my giant boobs into yours, gasping and sighing when I feel our huge hard nipples flick and drag across each other, trying to bend yours with mine, and swallow your enormous breasts with my own better, younger pair.  "I'm going to have you crying and screaming soon, you miserable weak-titted bitch!" I hiss.   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Don't make me laugh you fat titted slut, soon you will be submitting to me - i reply , following with a spit in your face, feeling your giant boob pressed against mine as your nipps try to invert mine , i push more strongly towards you , trying to make your tits to goes to the side cause the pressure comming from mine yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   Our massive hooters crush together and push each other from side to side, rolling and mashing and swelling out a little to the side...I'm surprised that yours feel just a firm as mine, and are so big and round and heavy...your size just motivates me even more to beat you with my own oversized orbs, and I tighten my arms around your back even more, starting to gasp a little for breath and feeling my beautiful girls start to ache...but it's my favorite kind of pain, that I've felt lots of time before....and I know the payoff will be sweet!    yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Mouth forming O for the second time , as you start to sqeeze even more , making my tits to start causing me some pain, i am not so used into titfight like in the wrestling and you seems to exploit that, i start to move my massive tits from side to side , trying to make the pressure comming from you smaller, feeling how my hard nipples are grinding against yours when they meet yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   We get our nipples directly head to head, tips pressing in directly...I glare in your eyes, seems like you're struggling a little..."What's the matter, big girl?  Not big enough to flatten my tits with yours?  How about I just push your nipples right back inside your chest...with mine?"  i gasp, and grunt...as I try to push forward into you even more, my cheeks red and flushed, sweating...but determined.   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Fuck you little whore - i shout back , trying to resist the pain coming from your pushing towards me , i push towards you too but , making our sweaty tits to mash against each other , my bigger areolas to match yours , feeling your nipples slowly starting to make mine getting inside my flesh , i gasp in pain again , trying to break the hold yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   I get an excited look on my face, a wicked eager smile, as I feel my hard nipples slowly start to invert yours, as your stiff nips try to fight back, but keep weakening...and retreating...although our massive titflesh is still pancaked together equally between us, I'm winning the battle inside our tits, between them, and we can both feel it.  "Just let it happen, bitch," i grin at you.  "You'll never feel anything like it again."   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   I am gritting my teeth , struggling , trying to resist you but your hard nipples seems to be really stiff , making mine to be unable to push back, one loud - "Ahhhh" comes from my mouth as my nipps totally get inverted into my flesh, getting pushed by yours, a moan come from my mouth - Fuck you bitch... as i see the wicked smile on your face yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   "Oh, yeah..." I moan, in pleasure and triumph...as I feel your nips go all the way back inside your huge areolas, and mine keep advancing...I start to shift my tits forward, in little pumping motions...my tits humping yours...and..."Can you feel my nipples fucking yours now?  Isn't it great?" I whisper, purring in your ear.  "Bet you wish you'd just shut up and never come over here to challenge me, huh bitch?"   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   My head is shaking from side to side hearing all the taunts you throw at me , staying helpless as you continue to pump your nipples against mine in some motion, close to fucking them, my titties are really sweaty now and pancaked against yours , i whisper back - Just stop it , you won that , stop it bitch yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   A huge grin on my face as I hear your words of defeat and submission.  "Yeah, you weak titted whore...my nipples beat yours..." I laugh...as i ease my tits back slightly from yours, to let your tortured nipples breathe again, and start to emerge slowly from your areolas.  "Now you have to accept a little punishment...for losing."  I suddenly shift my hands up from your back to behind your neck, and with you still recovering from the trauma of the nipple fucking, I'm able to drag your head swiftly down into my wet boobs just as I slide them up and over yours, and trap your face deep inside my massive, tight cleavage.   yt
[Image]
[Image]

annastraddles:   With a red of the humiliation face , cause the losing i hear your words , just before you to pull my face between your massive globes, forcing my skin on the face to meet your wet from the water , mixed with sweat cleavage - Mmmmmppppphhh - i gasp, struggling in your winners tits , as my nipples slowly emerge from the inside my flesh ,i feel really ashamed for coming and taunting the slutty neighbour just to finish with a face in her cleavage yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   I push in with my arms on either side of my boobs to press them in ever tighter around your face, pressing your cheeks in and trying to totally seal off your mouth and nose...I can hear you start to gasp and struggle inside my tight grip, and I keep pulling your head down deeper and flatter into my smothering cleavage.  yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Drop on my knees , struggling to breathe as my face is deep into your cleavage, i start to mumble - Please stop it , i am sorry for bothering you , you have the stronger tits, my own tits are poking on the side , swinging while i am trying to take some breathe as you completely seal me off with your smothering pair yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   "Sorry, I can't quite hear you," I smirk, easing the pressure off your face a little.  "Say it again...that my tits are better than yours.  Stronger, bigger, firmer, heavier...and that you'll never try to challenge mine again..."  I stare down at your bleary eyes, the only thing I can see clearly on your weary, trapped face, me grinning wildly..."unless I ask you to."   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Okay , okay ... your tits are better than mine , they are bigger , firmer and heavier and stronger than mine, i will never challenge you until you ask me to - i follow your words , saying them, forced on my knees with face smothered in your cleavage, while tits are laying beaten agaisnt my chest yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   "Okay.  I guess that's good enough...for now."  I release your head, and let it flop away from my magnificent breasts.  I keep looking down at you, at your huge round melons hanging on your chest, just barely out of the water as you remain on your knees.  "Damn girl, your tits still look hot...even when they're beaten.  This little tussle has got me so turned on...so horny...that I need to get in some real fucking...not just titty-fucking...before I let you go."  I start to pull you by the arms, toward the edge of the pool, and a blanket on the grass that I was lying on earlier to suntan.   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   I look up to see your slutty grin on your face , showing between your massive tits ,while you are saying me that , as you say that you pull me by the arms off the water , making me to follow you until both of us get on the grass ,  there is a blanket on it, cause the hot tussle my pussy is glisstening with flowing juices too yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   "Yeah, I can see you're just as wet as me, aren't you slut?" I leer at you as I dip my fingers into my soaked pussy, and take them out...and as I kneel down over your, your beaten body already lying prone on the blanket, on your back...I wipe my juices all over your face and then stick my fingers in your mouth.  "Suck them...bitch."   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   I am getting strangely turned by the fat titted bitch who is getting really cocky now , pushing her juices covered fingers into my mouth, forcing me to take them like a slut too and to start to suck them, i start to slurp on them , twirling my tongue over them, able to see your hanging fat titties over me, while i am laying defeated on my back yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   "Yeah, you like that don't you...almost as much as you liked my nipples...and my big fat tits...fucking your fat ones.  Well you're REALLY gonna like what I do to you now!" I almost yell, but hushed.  "We have to be careful though.  Can't make too much noise.  What will the neighbors think?"  I start to lower my wet naked frame fully down on top of yours, our bodies almost mirror images of each other.  A hug smirk on my face as my giant juggs settle down on top of yours...and slowly start to push them in.  "Someone might come over...and try to say something."    yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Hating the way you are mocking at me , my face turned to the side as your giant , fat titties are getting on top of mine , making them to stretch to the side , getting pancaked, my pussy is leaking juices over my inner thighs, the fat titted bitch is really making me feel slutty, so i just slide a bit down under you until my mouth match one of your big tits and clamp my lips around one of your stiff nipples yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   "Mmmm, yeah...make yourself useful, slut.  Suck on it hard!"  I groan, as I cup my huge mammary and feed it deeper into your mouth.  "Try to swallow it whore.  See how much of my big winning tits you can take in."   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   I am sucking hard on your nipples , clearly unable to take really much because your tit is really fat, twirl my tongue over it , starting to slide my tongue all over your breast, leaving a wet trail yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   my legs spread apart below us, between yours, my thighs spreading your thighs apart...so my wet juicy pussy can angle in from below...and then press in directly against your own sopping slit and thick puffy labia lips...start to slowly hump my cxnt against yours...as you keep sucking my nipples.   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   Moaning as I suck your tit and run tongue over your nipples , feeling your sloppy cxnt on top of mine, pressed tightly while my legs are parted , my cxnt is leaking juices really hard as you grind yours yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   My own thick outer lips start to spread your inflamed lips apart, letting my pussy suck in even tighter, almost as if my cxnt were penetrating your own...feel my soft pink find yours...and rubbing together, inside...even more juices spilling out now...almost flooding.   yt

annastraddles:   damn.. my outer lips are parted letting your cxnt to grind directly against my pink, its all sloppy between our legs, i am getting overcommed by the feelings , feeling so close to orgasm, mouth still clamped on one of your winners tits yt

bustyjoey:   [Image]
annastraddles:   [Image]

bustyjoey:   Feel you getting close, so I raise my upper body, so that your lips deliciously "pop" off my nipples...and them I SLAM my massive tits down HARD on yours, trying to BREAK them...as I feel my rockhard clit now rubbing against your own emerging sexy nub of ultra-sensitive flesh.  "YESSS!!" I cry out.    yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   noooooooooo- i moan , as your massive tits drops on top of mine, making them to splash to the side pinned under yours, while my pussy explodes , starting to spurt juices over your pussy , body convulsing in rock hard orgasm yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   I grab your hands, our fingers interlacing as I hold them down above your head, on the blanket...as i keep bouncing my huge fat tits up and down, over and over again, on yours, slowly flattening your gigantic and once-proud girls....while my clit continues to ride yours through its multiple orgasms...before I finally scream out and start cumming too...and pumping my juices inside your already flooded vagina!   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   laying on my back totally defeated and humiliated under the fat titted whore, tits pinned under hers and flattened , pancaked by your big mammaries, while my spreaded cxnt is getting filled with your orgasming juices, gosh i shouldnt really taunting you - i think yt
[Image]

bustyjoey:   "Mmmmmm..." I moan and sigh, as my body finally stops fucking yours, and just comes to a rest on top of it.  "That was so good."  I move my head, my lips searching until they find yours...and then I start kissing you.    yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   kissing you in reply , while my body is still under yours, admiring your winners boobs - Yes that was really good and hot - i reply , after i finally part my lips with yours yt

bustyjoey:   I wiggle my boobs playfully on yours, rolling them around in circles on your mighty mamms...and rubbing my rough areolas across yours.  "Mmm, yes, so good.  I might have to invite you over here properly...for some more play dates," I grin lustily.   yt
[Image]

annastraddles:   I am always up for that - i smile lustfully too, grinding my areolas against yours in reply - May be the next time i will be the one ending on top, would love to strappie fucking you from behind while pinching your nipples as a reward of my victory yt

bustyjoey:   "Mmmm, you never know.  I have an assortment of strappies in my bedroom...maybe that will be our next meeting place...for our next duel."  I smile, kissing you ahain lightly.   yt

annastraddles:   [Image]

bustyjoey:   Of course, I might end up strappying you too :)

annastraddles:   Sounds hot , so lets make it in your bedroom next time then - i smile to you
We will see that :)

bustyjoey:   you seem primed and ready for it in that last pic
annastraddles:   Ready to put the strappie and force it in you
bustyjoey:   The bedroom it is
      maybe duelling strappies at ten paces...lol
annastraddles:   What is that mean?
bustyjoey:   just joking...like old style duels they used to have with pistols
annastraddles:   oh , haha , now i get it
bustyjoey:   modern day version...lol
annastraddles:   sure , we will see next time
bustyjoey:   mmmm...look forward to it
      your boobs really are tremendously huge...I love them!
annastraddles:   same goes for yours
bustyjoey:   (grinning)
      a good match
annastraddles:   just imagine the picture of you , laying on your stomach with huge tits pancaked       under you , while my thick body is on top of your back , forcing a strappie deep          into your rosebud , releasing wet sounds every time i thrust, pulling you by the          hair at the same time
      this will be the result if i won the next fight
bustyjoey:   [Image]you can dream...lol
annastraddles:   well , we will see
bustyjoey:   just be ready for the same if you lose ;)
annastraddles:   of course
      now i need to go
      cya , kisses
bustyjoey:   see ya honey
      :-*
      thanks for the fight ;;)
annastraddles:   you are welcome , thanks for the fight too

bustyjoey:   thanks again, it was great...I don't often get opponents who are able to stay for          the entire length of a fight
      they usually have to leave for some reason, or just disappear
annastraddles:   well , the match was really hot so it was my pleasure too
      also have the free time
bustyjoey:   yeah, it just worked out good for both of us I guess...well, maybe a little better          for me ;;)
annastraddles:   grrrr, yes a bit better for you
bustyjoey:   but you'll get another chance, I promise
annastraddles:   I know that :))
      can't wait to grind my massive tits against yours
bustyjoey:   on a separate topic...I don't know how you'd feel about this...and it's not
      something I've ever done before...but the fight was so good I was toying with          the idea of posting it in the chat fight logs...but of course i would never do that          unless i had your permission
      and yes, my big boobies are already hungry to take on yours again ;)
annastraddles:   well , i am totally okay , if you want post it
bustyjoey:   Ok, thanks...not sure if I'm actually going to do it (depending on how much work       it takes to post it, lol), but I'll let you know if I do :)
annastraddles:   thanks for that honey
bustyjoey:   I just think a lot of others would probably enjoy it too
annastraddles:   I am really sure about that
bustyjoey:   :)
annastraddles:   hope there will be a part two soon , hopefully ending at least with one of my          favourite positions - me pushing you on your back , facing your legs , grabbing          your legs and pull them towards me until you get doubled up with a face full of          my sweaty ass , while one of my fingers is stabbing your unprotected rosebud
bustyjoey:   you better not give away too many of your secrets, honey...I'll be watching for          that one now ;)

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
Re: BustyJoey vs annastraddles (catfight/titfight/sexfight)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 09:22:52 AM »
FUCKKK!!!!!!!!!
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 01:15:43 AM »
delicious work!

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 01:05:33 PM »
Mmmmm such a hot and great fight between two hot women with huge weapons... Thanks for sharing it and congrats to the big titted bitch Joey... ;)     :*
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 04:48:21 PM »
what a hot exciting match... love to take on either one of then
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages