News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF: R1W: Evigan, Hough, Chabert, Spears, Underwood

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: R1W: Evigan, Hough, Chabert, Spears, Underwood
« on: August 04, 2017, 07:33:45 PM »
Camille Guaty vs Briana Evigan

The first group of eight were fighting on a dancefloor.  The opening fight of the second Watcher grouping a grouping known to be able to fight and win fights with women of any size was about to take place. 

The opening match saw Briana Evigan take on Camille Guaty.  From the moment the fight started Camille was taken out of her comfort zone with a leg kick.

No matter the punches landed or hair torn out Camille was on her back heels. 

Briana landed punches as a set up to land kicks.  Any time she threw a kick it was harder than the last.

Her face was bloodied by a strong punching Camille Guaty but she was throwing a knee that landed hard but got hit with an elbow strike that put her down.  Guaty came down hoping to smash Evigan but got caught in a body scissors that was so tight she was tapping out before she was brought down to her side. 

Fight was a battle but the winner was clear.  Briana Evigan

Danielle Harris vs Julianne Hough

Danielle Harris and Julianne Hough started out tough and the entire fight was hard fought.  Julianne had her shirt ripped off her body to start the fight

They rolled around the floor slamming each others head into the floor.  Went around the dance floor hitting the other womans body into bannisters, pillars.

The majority of the fight was fought in close and if Julianne landed more punches Danielle scratched at her face or tits. 

Hough throughout the fight was the stronger woman but Danielle was the more vicious.

After digging her nails in to deep on Hough’s tits.  Julianne had enough and used her leg power and threw Danielle up into the air and into a pillar and as she was falling forward Julianne went for a sickening headkick.

Daneille ducked it and at the same stepped away threw a kick getting Hough between the legs.  Julianne dropped and Danielle continued kicking and kneeing her between the legs.  Grinding her knee and foot with each attack.

Julianne was begging her to stop and harris did “Normally I make a bitch get me off but the only tongue I want inside me is Lacey’s”  She stomped Danielle’s head and looked at the camera “Slut you better win, I did my part and what I just did was me being nice… Lacey, you over rated piece of shit I am not going to stop hurting you.  So get your win and face e finally.  Or be smart and lose.”

Lacey Chabert vs Britney Spears
{alt}

Britney and Lacey started the fight off shaking hands and hugging.  They were two women who never were matched up though they should have been.  Lacey was one of the few women who matched up with a at her peak Britney Spears and said ‘I think I got that better.’

Fight started off with a collar and elbow and stalemate.

They went to the ground trading amateur wrestling and got up exchanged punches.

The fight was two highly technical women with great deals of experience and no ill will toward the other.  Even the punches they were holding something back.

Lacey was the first to realize how equal they were at wrestling.  Neither could get an advantage up on the feet on the bannisters and she had decided to start striking.

Lacey’s fists were landing with efficiency and Britney hit some kicks but that opened it up for Lacey who hit one straight kick that pushed Britney back.

Spears ended up falling and like she did with Kelly Monaco went for a desperation up kick but Lacey caught the foot and got her opponent locked in a ankle lock submission.  She dropped the ground and locked her legs around Britneys leg and it was a quick tap after a long equally fought fight.

Lacey got up and helped Britney up they hugged and Britney rose Lacey’s hand in victory and as happy as Lacey Chabert was at beating Britney Spears she knew the next fight would be a war.  The opposite of Britney in every way.  She despised Danielle Harris and Danielle hated her.  They’d tear each other apart and she was going to enjoy leaving Danielle a broken mess.

Jillian Murray vs Sara Underwood

The most one sided beat down of the bracket happened here.   From the moment Jillian Mur.ray took off her tight fitting dress and challenged Sara Jean Underwood to do the same the fight was a massive beatdown.

Jillian Murray speared Underwood when the dress was being taken off.  She hit Underwood with two more spears

Picked her apart with strikes

Used power wrestling moves to put serious hurt on Sara Jean Underwood

The fight was over immediately but Jillian Murray took apart a woman who came in saying she was the greatest playmate fighter of all time. 

Sara begged her to stop, she was out after that first cheap shot which she should never have fallen for and took off her bra and panties and put them at Jillian’s feet begging her to stop.  She continued presenting gifts.  Kissed Murrays feet and pleaded

Jillian walked out the victor with a smile “You ready Briana, I am.”

Offline Jimi

• God Member
Re: WBACCF: R1W: Evigan, Hough, Chabert, Spears, Underwood
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 01:52:16 AM »
Brilliant!! This was a lot of fun and a great roster you've put together. Awesome to see my girl Evigan involved, which is rare, and she even notched up a win! Yay Bri!! Love your work Interac, and I can't wait for the future rounds. Thanks for sharing!!