News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

He's Watching You

• 2 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
He's Watching You
« on: August 06, 2017, 09:19:14 AM »
            My all time fantasy matchup is to see my ex gf Tanya, and my current gf Shannon go toe to toe against each other in a wrestling match or catfight. I have thought about it ever since high school where their dislike and jealousy started. Tanya is my ex gf. She stands about 5'6 130 with a very toned body and 38c cups to go with it. She's athletic and strong from working out and very competitive. When we were together she found out about girl fights, wrestling matches,arm wrestling and any  kind of test of strength. She also knew  that I liked when she compared her chest and body against other girls as away to turn me on. She had a couple catfights and had wrestled her friends while I watched her pin them or make them submit while she trashed talk them. It was so hot to watch and to this point dream about her doing this with my current gf.

Shannon was the same size height and weight but she had a 36b cup \. While not as toned as Tanya she was in good shape. I also had made her aware of my same desire to watch girls trying to prove superior to the other. She was not a fighter. She would tell me stories from time to time about her fighting Tanya and beating her while I watched her sit on her chest flexing for me and to show her dominance. It was very hot but at the same time I knew it likely would not end that way in real life.
            Tanya had been calling me lately and was wanting to get back together and Shannon saw where she had called and asked me about it. Which I was honest about it  and she said she has no business calling me and if she kept it up she planned to let her know that she wasn't ok with it. Which she did tell Tanya she should stop trying to break us up. She had done this one day at a public area with people all around and walked away. That night Tanya came by my office   and told me about it and to let me know I had better calm her down before she got her ass kicked.  While I listened to Tanya tell me about it. I couldn't help but get turned on while she was telling me. Tanya noticed the obvious sign of my arousal and said I see that you like the idea of us going at for you. She walked over in front of me and proceeded to peel her shirt off while only having her red bra and flexed her biceps while allowing her chest to lightly touch mine. Then she began stroking me through my pants while lookin in my eys and asked, Would you like that Steve? Would you like to see me kick Shannon's ass? She said would you like to see me pin her down and show you how much better my tits are? I didn't say anything in return I just smiled at her and began rubbing my hands along her flexed arm and massaging it. Tanya asked me if Shannon knew of my interest in such a competition? I said yes she knows. She asked if Shannon had better tits than hers? Which she already knew the answer but just wanted to hear me say that her tits were better than Shannon's. She then went over to my phone and called Shannon and handing me the phone and saying tell her you need her to come to your office. I said Tanya she wont fight you. She asked why not is she scared and doesn't want you to watch me whip her ass and beg me in front of you? As Shannon answered I said hey Shannon can you come to the office for a little while? She said she would and when I hung up the phone Tanya looks me and says I don't want you to tell Shannon I'm here when she gets here. I'm going to step into this little closet and when Shannon gets here I want you to tell her I called you again today and ask her what shes going to do about it.
          Shannon comes in and asked me what was it. I told her Tanya called me again today. She said that bitch is going to keep on till I kick her damn ass. I ask Shannon do you think you could do that? She says youre damn right I can and ill show her who the better woman is while you watch me do it. Shannon peels her shirt off and flexes her biceps and she cant handle this and ill put these tits up against hers anyday of the week. I asked what if Tanya came in right now what would you do? she says id walk right up in her face and flex my muscles and push my tits into hers till she was against the wall and make her wish shed never called you. About that time Tanya steps in to view and says well lets see it then. Shannon is shocked and looks at he and tells Tanya that she needs to leave now. Tanya walks up to Shannon flexes her arms while pushing firmly tit to tit and says make me leave bitch.
            At this point I'm just watching this and Tanya's tits look twice as big and twice as firm as Shannon's and Shannon keeps looking at hers and then Tanya's. Tanya says yeah that's right mine are bigger and firmer than yours. Tanya then looks over to me and says I think shes scared Steve. Which she should be. About that time Shannon swings her hand to slap Tanya and Tanya reaches out and grabs Shannon's wrist and stops it dead. Tanya takes her Shannons arm and twists it up behind her back. While holding her arm she slams Shannon chest first on top of my desk while they both are turned towards me. Tanya says your a weak ass bitch you know that? Shannon just whimpers in pain and Tanya say look at Steve bitch. He's watching you Shannon. I bet he's impressed with you so far. Shannon tells Tanya to get off her. Tanya just smiles and takes her other han and grabs a handful of hair and jerks Shannon off the desk and says come with me bitch so I can get started kicking your ass . She releases her holds and pushes her away. Come on Shannon fight while she motions with her hands. Shannon is shaking her arm out and looks over to me I tell her get her Shannon you told me that you could beat her. Tanya looks starts to laugh and says yeah come on Shannon kick my ass. Shannon faces her and says I aint scared of you Tanya.Tanya says well you should be. Tanya says if you leave now and tell Steve you quit I'll let it be over, otherwise you are going to be embarrassed in front of your bf. Shannon charges Tanya going for a tackle. Just as she wraps her arms around Tanya, Tanya swings down a double ax handle blow to her back and then face down to the floor. Tanya casually walks around her telling her to get up and fight Shannon. Tanya tired of waiting reaches down and grabs a handful of hair and jerks Shannon to her feet. She walks her over to the wall pushes her back against the wall and with her forearm on Shannons throat pins her to the wall. Tanya sends a slap to her face and then a back hand. Tanya says come on Shannon kick my ass. Shannon's head hangs down as Tanya picks her head up under her chin and looks her in the eye you are so weak. I knew id kick your ass but I thought you could do better then this. Tanya pulls Shannon's bra of and exposes Shannon's tits and says I feel just a little sorry for you. Cause I getting ready to embarrass you in front of your bf. Tanya removes her own bra and pushes bare tit to bare tit and removes her forearm from Shannon's throat and pins Shannon to the wall with her chest. Shannon's tits cant be seen now as Tanya starts a slow grinding motion as if with her tits as she whispers in Shannon's ear.
                I bet Steve is hard as a rock right now. Think about that. He's hard and turned on seeing his gf get her ass kicked. He's hard watching my tits crush yours. You want me to show you? Shannon says no he's not. Tanya says ill show you. Steve can you come here a sec? Shannon and I need to see something. I standing there as Tanya opens my belt and pulls my shorts down to see that I am very aroused. Tanya says whats that for Steve but I don't answer and she says it makes you hot doesn't it? Watching me kick her ass?  Yes it does. She asks me do you want me to give her nore? I say yes babe cause at this point I'm so turned on I cant help but to see more. Tanya says ok a little bit more cause I'm about ready to finish her and take you right here. She tells Shannon I want you to tell Steve I kicked your ass and youre sorry you cant beat me cause youre weak. Shannon refuses to so Tanya looks to me and says come over here closer cause I think youlll want to see this. Tanya takes both arms wraps them around Shannon's head. She forces her face into her chest and smothers her. She release it and asked again if Shannon wants to give or else next time she smothers her she's going out. Shannon says no no no please stop Tanya. She tells Tanya and my self she's kicked my ass. I'm so sorry Steve shes just too much. Tanya says whose got the best tits Shannon? You do Tanys I cant compare to you. Tanya says Steve you heard her right" I did youre kicking her ass. Tanya says Steve you want to watch me put her to sleep? Yes babe do it.T smiles and looks Shannon in the eye and says you heard him didn't you? He wants me to finish you off. Please no Tanya don't I'm sorry and I learned my lesson please stop. Tanya steps behind Shannon and locks a sleeper on and is talking in Shannons ear while she struggles weakly. She says go to sleep bitch stop struggling. She say sh sh sh Shannon its ok just relax itll be over soon as Shannon is now limd. With the sleeper sill on she holds Shannon off the ground looking at me Ive beat your little bitch. Look how pathetic she is. She says come closer. I see Shannons mouth hanging open arms and legs limp. Tanya says shes so week Steve. IM going to lay her out and I want you now. Shannon is coming around and she sees Tanyas tits hanging in her face as I take her while Tanya has Shannon pinned to the foor and rubs here chest to chest as I give it to her from behind. Tanya says I want you kiss my tits Shannon and as she does Tanya says look at this Steve shes sucking and I thinkshe liked me kicking her ass. once we finis Tanya pulls Shannon up by the hair and has her head so far back shes looking at the ceilingas she walks her to the door and says you get out you understand.? cause I enjoyed beating your ass and Steve was the best after seeing me show how pathetically weak and flat chested your compared to me. Shannon says ok I will please stop as Tanya shoves her out the door and says damn that was fun

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
Re: He's Watching You
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 07:01:04 AM »
JUST TOO GOOD
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline ultimatespinach

Re: He's Watching You
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 05:35:49 PM »
That was a superb story snw. It had all the elements of domination and humiliation of one female over another that I find so stimulating. I've long had that fantasy of my wife being beat like that only with one small twist. the woman dominating my wife is a muscular black woman. If you write another story I'd like to see strong Tanya beaten by a stronger, more muscular black woman. That would be tremendously sexy!