News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

McKenzie rematch at MWM London

• 0 Replies

Offline spidermouth

McKenzie rematch at MWM London
« on: August 06, 2017, 11:33:25 PM »
McKenzie 1-0 Spidey (rematch August 2017)

This has actually been a quiet year for me with only 20 matches in the first 7 months of 2017.  There are plenty of athletes on my hit list so the fact that I am having a rematch with McKenzie less than a month after our first match should tell you that she is a special athlete.  The fact is that our first match was so enjoyable that I wanted a rematch sooner rather than later.  On the night she messaged me on twitter to say she was in the area early so I met her at the station and we walked up to Camden where MWM is located.  We were still a bit early so we went to the pub around the corner and met Alfie the cat while having a drink.  Cam text to say she was at the studio so we went up and got ready for the session while having a bit of a catch up with Cam. 

McKenzie wore a one piece red costume for the match.  We posed for some pre match photos before warming up and then having a pre match stare down.  We were ready and got down on our knees to start the match.  McKenzie went straight for my neck / shoulders and pulled me down onto the mats and was looking for the full mount position from the outset.  I managed to capture one of her legs in my half guard but only below the knee and she soon freed it and was looking to regain the full mount position.  I struggled hard and kept her off balanced, I wanted a high tempo to try and tire her out.  My plan was to work hard and sneak a winning point at the end when McKenzie got tired.  She worked her way up into a school girl pin position and was just reaching behind my head to roll into a head scissors when I managed to pull clear.  Luckily for me, McKenzie did not have a firm enough grip around the back of my head which meant the head scissors did not really start. 

Soon McKenzie had my back and was going for a rear naked choke, I was removing one arm and then the other arm, slowly but firmly to make sure my throat was clear.  I managed to turn half round, but McKenzie pushed me down on my side commenting that I was like a foetus as I lay curled up at her knees trying to prevent her from getting any of my limbs. 

McKenzie was getting frustrated with my defence as I manages to resist her grapevine attempt and keep my airways clear of her smother attempts.  I was using my half guard to prevent her getting the full mount position and we were both breathing heavily with effort as the contest progressed.  She commented that I was a wriggler, certainly I was keeping up a steady pace and was really happy with my conditioning.  McKenzie was keeping up with the pace as well and when I suggested we have water after 15 mins, she said she was happy to keep wrestling for the minute; well I guess she was on top at the time.  As we rolled side-on to each other, I tried to hook my leg around her waist but she raised her leg to prevent me.  Her flexibility is far superior to mine and she managed to keep her leg higher than mine bringing it around mine to gain the full mount position.  She moved up my chest into a school girl pin position, but I pushed her behind over my head and escaped out behind her.  I was up on my knees quick and going after her looking to take her back but McKenzie was demonstrating will power tonight and showed real determination in not letting me get her back. 

We were locked in on our knees and my balance gave way first as McKenzie came down on top of me.  She lay on top placing her hands over my mouth to try and smother me.  I managed to turn my head and breath, joking that I could breathe through my ears any way – I can’t.  McKenzie managed to sit on me but it was not a full mount as she was facing my feet rather than my face.  There was really nowhere to go from this position so she slid off to the side and tried to pull one arm into an arm bar, but her legs were never in position and I managed to snatch my arm clear.  I think her best option in this position would have been a bow and arrow manoeuvre but don’t tell her ;)

Halfway through the match and we finally agreed to have a water break, looking at each other in a challenging manner as we took on the beautifully cool and much needed bottled  water.  Back into action and once again it was McKenzie’s attack against my stubborn defence.  McKenzie was on top and I was struggling hard meaning she could not get me in a hold as she was too busy trying to avoid being toppled or rolled.  She commented “you’re a slippery f***er”, I liked her attitude, highly competitive and made us both eager to increase the intensity of the battle.  McKenzie managed to get full mount and roll me into a body scissors.  I got up on my knees with McKenzie still applying the scissors.  I was taking the mick by flexing my biceps while she was scissoring me.  I resisted the scissors using up a lot of her energy.  I was getting the feeling this was going to be my day because my tactics were working.  The score was still 0-0. 

She pulled out of the scissors and grabbed one of my feet pulling me across the mats.  She grabbed my other foot and lifted my legs in the air,  I placed the palms of my hands on the ground and raised my butt off the mats, she was now walking me across the mats like a wheel barrow except upside down.  We had a laugh about this for a brief moment and then it was back into action.  McKenzie is getting better all the time and the last time I was showing her moves but this time there was none of that as she put me in a triangle.  I was not feeling too much, I can’t put my finger on why it was not effective and was unable to offer any advice to her at the time.  She had her legs in the right position and was controlling my arm that was bent between her legs beneath my chin.  However, I was just not feeling it so she had to give the move up and try something else.  I suspect she will have perfected the triangle the next time I see her. 

McKenzie commented that she gets a good workout against me.  I get a good workout against her too.  One problem was that McKenzie was not tiring as I hoped she would.  Things were not going to plan in that respect for me.  So it was looking like the match was heading for a 0-0 draw until McKenzie pulled me into a head scissors and squeezed it home, looking into my eyes to study the effect her thighs were having on me.  I had to tap.  1-0 to McKenzie.  I checked the clock, time was up, she had won the rematch, we had a hug after then she changed upstairs while I changed downstairs.  We had a nice chat on our way to the station and sat down while waiting for the train.  It was a nice cool evening.  My stop was before her’s, one last hug before I stepped off the train, we waved at each other through the window, it was a great session.  We’ve already agreed to make it the best of five so there will be plenty more battles for me to report on soon.