News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fav. Comic or tv charactar

• 4 Replies

Offline Raycat

• God Member
Fav. Comic or tv charactar
« on: August 12, 2017, 11:55:37 AM »
Hi to you all,

I was wandering. When you were youngh and started to get interests in women and (cat)fights did you have a fav. superhero character that youve fantasised about?

Or maybe you had a fav. tv show character?

I would love to hear who you fantasised about. And why this woman or comic character got you so turned on?

And what sort of fantasy you had.

I was getting interest in women in an erotic way in the middle of the eighties. I read comics and i got to turned on by She Hulk. Especially when she was drawn by John Byrne.

Wow it was just drawings but this she hulk really turned me on. When i fantasized i tought how this mighty woman got her ass whipped completely by a smarter fighter and how she lost all her clothes and be ashamed and embarrest.

I hope to hear your fac. Characters and fantasies :)

Raycat

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Re: Fav. Comic or tv charactar
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 01:23:54 PM »
It all started with Buffy the Vampire Slayer for me. Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers, goddamn the good old days. She is/was smoking hot and I did fantasize quite a bit about her losing against Faith (Eliza Dushku) and getting dominated by her.

The girl that really changed things for me is Yvonne Strahovski as Miranda Lawson in Mass Effect 2 and Sarah Walker in Chuck.
The sexual tension between Miranda Lawson and Jack (Subject Zero) is so goddamn hot and having Miranda dominated by Jack is one of my biggest turn ons. In the game they almost fight each other, but you as a player break them up, before they actually start catfighting.

Sarah Walker has plenty of catfighting scenes in Chuck and all of them are fucking hot. Nothing turns me on more than seeing a powerful woman losing against another woman.

One of the reasons I write plenty of stories involving Yvonne Strahovski as herself or a character she played.

Margot Robbie has to play Harley Quinn a bit more and I can't wait for the next movie she stars in. Hopefully Gotham City Sirens has some awesome catfight scenes involving Harley Quinn. Here is me hoping for a Harley vs Catwoman or Batwoman fight.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 09:53:10 PM »
Heather Locklear
Donna Mills
Linda Gray

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 11:51:08 PM »
what got me interestred in catfights was a wonder woman comic
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 05:25:39 PM »
My first TV crush was Alyssa Milano from "Who's the Boss?", and I would sometimes imagine her fighting another of my early TV crushes from the late 80's to early 90's, Nicole Eggert from "Charles in Charge".

alyssa
{alt}{alt}{alt}

Nicole
{alt}

But i think i owe my interest in watching women fight came from watching old syndication re-runs of TV shows like "Dukes of Hazzard" and "Fall Guy", which had the female lead characters get in a few catfights ... thanks Jody (Heather Thomas) from the "Fall Guy" and Daisy Duke (Catherine Bach) from "The Dukes of Hazzard" ... and of course i imagined these two fighting each other.

Heather Thomas

{alt}

Catherine Bach

{alt}
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:05:30 PM by stoneyrasta »