News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What percentage of people love catfights?

• 16 Replies

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
What percentage of people love catfights?
« on: August 13, 2017, 02:42:02 AM »
I realize this is totally guesswork and there is, as far as I know, no research at all about who loves catfights to the point of it being a fetish. But what do other people here think? How many people, percentage-wise, get turned on by a good catfight?
I used to think it was a very small percentage - me and about three other people in the world. But now I'm thinking maybe 5 or 10 percent of the guys in America. Less for women but a few.
Again, just my opinion which doesn't really mean anything.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: What percentage of people love catfights?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 02:52:12 AM »
My guess is:
5% of men
1% of women

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 04:33:00 AM »
While the percentage might be way lower for the hardcore fans like me and the people on this site, I would put the number for men more at 70% with women more at 30% who would get turned on or excited by a catfight. 

I'm sure most guys if saw 2 attractive women fighting/wrestling would stop and watch if clothes were being torn off.

{alt}
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 04:33:49 AM by WildAtHeart »

Online wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 05:23:40 AM »
If you look at some of the comments that accompany fights posted on YT, you may get a fair idea of how many like the fights.

Frankly I'm a little surprised at the number of negative comments on YT.  And I'm also puzzled at how some people can walk by a fight in progress, and not stop and watch it.  But then again, I'm a catfight fanatic, and they're probably not.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 11:29:20 AM »
there is a diffrence betüeen catfight fan and just the people who like to watch women fight.A true catfight fan every day look for something new.when he or she has free time she is intereted on topic.read the story watch the video or buy new ones or download and so on.Some catfight fan lead own catfight page like me in facebook or vk.but just ordinary people who likes it can watch it whenever they see it by accident.so i think true catfight fans who lives with it are very very small percentage

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 10:11:10 PM »
Totally agree with hunter1985.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 02:43:48 AM »
Are there any who don't like cat fights? Surely not!

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 08:39:02 PM »
Not in that forum particulary:)

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 10:04:12 PM »
I think most men, maybe 75% fantasize regarding catfights, especially if is for affection.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 09:33:36 PM »
there is a diffrence betüeen catfight fan and just the people who like to watch women fight.A true catfight fan every day look for something new.when he or she has free time she is intereted on topic.read the story watch the video or buy new ones or download and so on.Some catfight fan lead own catfight page like me in facebook or vk.but just ordinary people who likes it can watch it whenever they see it by accident.so i think true catfight fans who lives with it are very very small percentage

I think you have nailed it.  If there were lots of people like us, then we would likely see more participants on this website than we do. 

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 08:45:08 PM »
I would say it is high enough that most people don't even classify it as a fetish.  If you see a cat fight in a bar, nobody male or female is looking away.  Same for Pro-wrestling.  Same for boxing.  Same for catfights in movies, tv, etc.  Now how many would say it was their "thing" or one of their things?  Probably the 5% male and fractional (less than 1%) for females somebody mentioned earlier.  Having been forced out of the closet, I can tell you very few people were shocked and nobody that I know of was horrified.

If you are looking for percentages... Fetlife has multiple groups for big breasts with memberships around 7,000 members.  The largest Catfight group there is about 500.  If you assume everybody likes big breasts (a leap of course), we'd be at the 7% level.  Of course some groups are much larger there.  Some groups have over 125,000 members  One group "Novices & Newbies" has 238,000.  If you take that as the normal we would be 0.2% of the population.  Damn that just makes me feel lonely.   Think I'll stick with 7% myself!!!  Have fun!
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2017, 05:37:04 AM »
On an episode of Seinfeld, Elaine asked Jerry why men loved to see a catfight? This made an assumption that the majority of men enjoyed the genre. In response, Jerry said that men watched them hoping the women would eventually start kissing. I thought the answer was off the mark. I've enjoyed catfighting every since I reached puberty, but I can't tell you why I like it, I just do. Never have I heard a true catfight enthusiast say they loved catfighting because they were hoping the women would kiss. 

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 05:40:16 PM »
I'm a little late to the party but this is an interesting topic and I wanted to add something.   I would agree with those who say that most men (75%) like catfights in general but only a small percentage (5%) like it to the extent that we do.  So I did some quick math to check the 5% possibility.  The current 2017 US total population is approximately 325 million.  Of this total, according to 2014 data, 48.6 are male, or 158 million.  About 27% of the total population is under 21 and 14% are over 65 (41% in total).  I lowered that to 30% in total to account for men over 65 and under 21 who like catfighting.   So, 70% of 158 million give us roughly 110 million eligible men, times 5% to get those who are true male catfight fans and that would be roughly 5.5 million men, or 100,000 male catfight fans per state.

If we had 100,000 male catfight fans per state on average you would think there would be many more members here and certainly much influence and buyer power with catfight producers and artists.  So, sadly, the likelihood is that the number of true male catfight fans is less than 1% here in the US at least.  I think we need a big membership drive!

DottiD

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 08:09:51 AM »
Being “ turned on” is all part of the emotional roller coaster 2 fighters go through before during and after, naturally depending on the fight being “ civilized “ rule , attire, stakes, and venue agreed upon versus walking out of a club and claws start flying, I personally have yet to meet any man who at the simple mention catfight hasn’t brain locked and turn his attention from 75% to 210% , so my guess would be if you had 100 men and 100 women to ask you will get 95% men love it , and from the women 40% for it .

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 08:35:48 AM »
Has to be in the single digits in terms of true fetish participation.  Guys may be interested in the fighting,
but truly turned on takes a special breed.

J.