News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Indian Cat Fight Elimination

• 0 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« on: August 13, 2017, 11:58:28 AM »
INTRO:  Lately, I have come to realize that Indian women have a smoldering sexuality to them that I find irresistible.  I just had my feelings hurt by former member "Sweet Summeet". 
I thought that we might be connecting, and my interest in her was never anything but respectful. 
Anyway after encouraging her to read my fiction, I had hoped that she would enjoy them and possibly share personal stories that I could live vicariously through. 
I do realize that there are many men posing on this and other websites as women in order to attain personal satisfaction.  So either that was the case (but her responses seemed very feminine and genuine), or she was repulsed by my eroticism.  Either way, Sweet Sumeet erased her profile and footprint off this web site. 
IF she was offended, I truly deeply apologize.  I never want to offend.  But again; everybody has their own likes and dislikes in this genre of erotic fiction.  If you are offended, please just stop accessing whatever offends you.  For those into the erotic; enjoy! 

{alt}   {alt}
          Aarti Mann                                                            Mindy Khaling 

{alt}     {alt}
                         Hannah Simone                                                            Noureen DeWulf   

Mindy Khaling has been a closet catfight fan for a decade.  She keeps this fetish a secret from everyone outside of her intimate personal life.  One day she was talking with her friend Hannah Simone (who plays CeCe in New Girl) and somehow the subject was brought up. 

Mindy was bragging that she would beat up Hannah in a fight.  Statuesque Hannah told Mindy that she was a lot tougher than she appeared.  So the two women then engaged in an arm wrestling contest to prove who was stronger.  Hannah took the early lead, but couldn't pin Mindy's arm.   And so they called it a draw.  Mindy then started talking about other hot Indian women in their business.  Mindy mentioned Noureen DeWulf (Lacey in Anger Management), and Hannah disclosed that she had met Noureen and they hit it off.  Mindy then had an idea that would help her fulfill a fantasy she had about getting into a catfight with another sexy Indian woman.  "How about a wrestling match?" she asked Hannah.  Hannah is about 4" taller and a little heavier that both Mindy and Noureen.  She figured it would be a new exciting experience, and she had the edge in size.  "O.K." said Hannah.  "Let's get a fourth and have a tournament!" 

Both girls got excited and started to plan the event.  Hannah called Noureen who seemed excited about the prospect.  Noureen even mentioned that she knew another Indian actress that might be interested.  And so Noureen called her friend Aarti Majumdar (whose acting name was Aarti Mann; Priya on the Big Bang Theory) who also agreed that wrestling would be fun and good exercise. 

And so they all brought a small posse with them to a private gym to wrestle, tournament style, for the "Indian Queen" title.  Mindy had a hidden agenda however to make this a catfight tournament. 

They all decided to pair off by age, with the two older women (38 year old Mindy Khaling vs. 39 year old Aarti Majumdar) going first followed by the younger women (33 year old Noureen DeWulf vs. 27 year old Hannah simone).  Hannah was sure she would win.  She was 5' 7", and the other women were all around 5" 3".  She weighed the most (130 pounds) and sported a 34D cup breast size, with all the other women being smaller.  Hannah wore a modest two piece bikini.  Mindy wore a one piece.  But Aarti and Noureen wore skimpy two piece bikinis. 

Mindy then took the lead in a "rules" discussion.  "Since we are all friends here there really doesn't need to be ANY rules, does there girls?" 
They all agreed that to make rules were unnecessary. 
"And so each match will be a submission match.  No pins.", stated Mindy.  "Is that O.K. with everyone?" 

Everyone agreed and they all smiled and laughed, as Mindy and Aarti took to the mats.  As they stretched and loosened up, Mindy admired Aarti's fit and shapely body and was jealous.  Mindy struggled her whole life to try and keep the excess pounds off, but for her it was a losing battle, and she was very self conscious about her figure.  She thought to herself that beating this sexy woman would empower her. 

"Ready?", challenged Mindy!  "Ready!" replied Aarti. 
Mindy and Aarti cautiously approached each other and locked hands.  They tested each other's strength, and Mindy found that she seemed to be the stronger.  So she pushed Aarti backwards trying to knock her over.  Aarti, however was very agile and quick.  And so she managed to stay on her feet, no matter which way Mindy pushed or pulled her. 

Mindy pulled her hands away from Aarti's, and put her arms around Aarti's stomach executing a bear hug.  Mindy locked her hands around Aarti and squeezed her hard, burying her face in Aarti's chest.  Then Mindy lifted Aarti off her feet and tackled her to the mat. 

The full weight of Mindy landed on Aarti who let out a grunt.  Mindy grabbed Aarti's arms and managed to sit on her stomach, pinning her.  Mindy then released one of Aatri's arms and punched Aarti in her breast! 

"OUCH!  HEY!  So THAT'S the way YOU want it, HUH?"  Aarti's eyes grew large as she punched Mindy in her boobs! 

Mindy smiled broadly!  This is what she wanted.  A REAL Catfight! 

Mindy ripped off Aarti's bra and tossed it aside as she grabbed the same breast she just punched and squeezed it! 

This time Aarti howled, as Mindy dug her fingers into her tender flesh!  Aarti slapped Mindy on the side of her face!  Mindy saw stars! 

Mindy released Aarti and rubbed her cheek.  Mindy then felt Aarti's hands yanking her one piece down so that her boobs were exposed.  Aarti then grabbed both of her nipples and pinched them hard!  Mindy howled as a sharp pain radiated through her tits. 

As Mindy tried to escape the situation that had befallen her, Aarti continued to pinch and twist!  Mindy could not pull away from Aarti's vice-like grip! 

Mindy thought to herself, (well; this is what you wanted).  She was in pain, but it WAS also titillating!  And so Mindy then grabbed Aarti's exposed nipples and responded in kind. 
Both women were now pinching and twisting the others nipples!  Aarti screamed loudly, as she and Mindy pinched, and twisted as hard as they could!  Tears formed in their eyes from the excruciating pain! 

Aarti felt as if she was about to pass out, so she let go of Mindy's 34 B's and punched her in her pussy!  Mindy let out a groan, but did not let go.  Aarti punched Mindy again!  This time her grip weakened and tears ran down her cheeks!  Aarti punched her a third time, and Mindy release her grasp on Aarti's nipples! 

Quickly Aarti pushed Mindy off of her and scrambled to her feet!  Mindy landed on her side on the mat, stunned.   

Aarti grabbed Mindy by her tattered one piece suit and ripped it off her!  Mindy was now fully nude and she was mad!  Next to Aarti's perfect body, hers looked fat, and Mindy hated that everyone could now see her naked!  It didn't help that many people laughed when Aarti exposed her voluptuous body. 

"THIS ENDS NOW BITCH!" Mindy declared, as she rose and faced Aarti. 
Mindy buried a fist deep into Aarti's belly that doubled her over!  Then Mindy flattened Aarti's breast with an uppercut that knocked her upright!  Mindy then drove another fist into Aarti's other breast that staggered her backwards!  Mindy alternated punches to Aarti's breasts that knocked her on her ass! 

"SO YOU WANTED ME NAKED!  WELL HERE'S A CLOSEUP VIEW!"  And with that Mindy stepped over Aarti's shoulders and buried her now exposed pussy into her face!  Mindy then clamped her legs around Aarti's head burying her  face in Mindy's pussy! 

Aarti's desperate screams were muffled by Mindy's pussy, tightly pressing into her face! 
"DO YOU SUBMIT, BITCH? . . .  RUB MY ASS IF YOU SURRENDER!" 

Aarti cupped Mindy's ample ass and rubbed in gently, signaling her surrender! 
"NOW LICK IT, AND I WILL LET YOU GO!" 

Mindy felt Aarti's tongue slip inside her and give her clit a little soft lick.  Mindy opened her legs and let Aarti breath again.  Aarti gasped for air! 

Mindy felt wonderful as she stood over her helpless opponent!  This was the greatest thrill she had ever experienced!  She put one foot on top of Aarti and flexed her biceps in a display of alpha female dominance!  She then turned to Hannah and Noureen who were watching, with their mouth's wide open, looking stunned, and pointed a finger at them.  "YOU'RE NEXT!" 

Match #2    Noureen Dewulf Vs. Hannah Simone

As Noureen and Hannah took the mat, they both looked at each other , wondering if their match would turn into a Catfight!  Noureen was up for it, but Hannah was timid. 

"Are we going to fight like THAT?", Hannah asked. 

"Are you afraid that you will lose, Hannah?", Noureen asked. 

Not wanting to sound intimidated, Hannah answered, "HELL NO!  Let's get it on."  And with that Hannah rushed at Noureen. 

Noureen had been in fights before, and she stepped aside at the last second, tripping Hannah, who fell flat on her stomach! 

Noureen hopped on Hannah's back and grabbed her chin in a camel clutch!  All Hannah could do was grab a bit of Noureen's hair and tug at it.  Trapped as she was Hannah's hold on Noureen's hair was fleeting.  Noureen let go with one hand and slipped inside Hannah's bra.  Noureen then pulled one of Hannah's 34 D boobs out of its holster. 

"Is this what you were afraid of?", Noureen teased.  ""You have SPECTACULAR TITTIES sweetheart!  In fact I think everyone wants to see if they are symmetrical!"  And with that Noureen released the other puppy! 

When Noureen switched hands, Hannah used the opportunity to flail her way out of the hold and both women scrambled to their feet.  Hannah quickly tucked her magnificent breasts back into their halter.  Hannah's face was red with embarrassment!  Noureen just laughed! 

Hannah made up her mind that no matter what was the consequence, she would expose Noureen's smaller 34 C's. 

Hannah cautiously approached Noureen and the two women danced and tried to grab each other.  Eventually, it was Noureen that managed to spin Hannah around and grab her from behind.  Noureen locked her hands around Hannah and squeezed her stomach.  Again Hannah reached back and grabbed Noureen's hair.  But this time when Hannah did this, Noureen grabbed her bottoms and pulled them down, exposing Hannah's neatly trimmed landing strip. 

Hannah shrieked in embarrassment and bent forward in an attempt to pull her bottoms up.  When Hannah bent forward, Noureen released her and kicked her in her ass!  This sent Hannah sprawling, face first, to the mat.  Noureen grabbed Hannah's bra from behind and yanked it off her, breaking the fastener.  Noureen then grabbed Hannah's bottoms, that were down at her knees, and pulled them off also.  Noureen then threw them to the audience as souvenirs. 
Hannah tried to cover herself, but there was just too much woman to cover!  Her gorgeous body was fully expose for all to see.  And WHAT a body IT WAS!  Hannah's figure was flawless! 
Noureen now had an easy time of it, as Hannah was mortified and continued to try and cover her ample breasts and kootchie! 

Noureen drop kicked Hannah off of her feet and straddled her, sitting on her stomach.  Noureen pulled Hannah's hands away from her own breasts and slapped them.  Then Noureen slid her ass up so that she sat on Hannah's boobs. 

"IF you don't surrender to me right now, I am going to lower my thong and press my lips to yours!  . . . And I am not talking about the lips on my face!", And then Noureen grinned like a Cheshire Cat! 

"OH GOD!  NOOOO!", yelled Hannah.  "I SUBMIT!  I SUBMIT!  I SUBMIT!" 

"O.K., but you have to do the walk of SHAME!"  And with that Noureen got up and pulled Hannah to her feet, holding her hands behind her.  "NOW WALK in a circle, while I do my VICTORY LAP!"   
Noureen paraded Hannah once around the mats and then kicked her in her shapely ass! 

"THAT WAS EASY!", Noureen exclaimed.  "NOW BRING OUT THE FAT MIDGET!" 

Match #3    Noureen Dewulf Vs. Mindy Khaling

Mindy's one piece suit was ruined in her first match, so she decided to fight the championship in her French cut panties and push-up bra. 

Noureen was feeling the Catfight vibe and walked over to Mindy and whispered to her, {Don't hold anything back sweetheart.  I will do ANYTHING I have to in order to humiliate you.}  Then both women smiled.  "Come at me when you're ready BITCH!" 

Mindy did exactly what she was told.  Facing Mindy, Noureen threw a looping right at her boobs, that Mindy blocked.  Mindy then yanked up Noureen's left bra cup, exposing her boob, Mindy then grabbed Noureen's nipple and twisted it.  Mindy then buried a fist into Noureen's belly!  The punch made Noureen bend at the waist in pain!  Mindy returned to twisting Noureen's now exposed nipple!  Mindy then dropped Noureen by driving a fist into her pussy! 

Noureen was stunned at Mindy's opening attack and stayed on her knees to recover.  But Mindy got behind Noureen and reached under her left arm, again attacking her left tit! First Mindy dug her hand into it, squeezing it hard, then Mindy removed Noureen's right tit from its cup and pinched both of Noureen's nipples!  Mindy then drove her knee into Noureen's back and knocking her down onto the mat! 

Mindy didn't waste any time.  She straddled Noureen's back and lifted her head with a camel clutch.  Mindy then again grabbed both nipples and pinched and twisted them!  Noureen was in agony as she tried desperately to free her aching nipples!  Noureen managed to free herself by rolling over onto her back, so Mindy lowered herself and rubbed her tits in Noureen's face! 
Noureen was disoriented and in pain, as Mindy raised up and drove three fists into Noureen's belly!  She then punched Noureen three times in her throbbing tits!  Noureen was now aching and woozy from the tremendous beating she was taking at the hands of Mindy! 

Mindy was sure that she had beaten Noureen soundly, so she lifted her up by her hair to finish her off.  Suddenly Noureen buried a fist into Mindy's chubby belly!  Noureen pushed Mindy into the wall and yanked down her panties.  She then held her off balance with her left hand and reached down and inserted her fingers into Mindy's pussy with her right hand! 

Mindy howled in pain, as she grabbed Noureen by her still exposed boobs!  Noureen released her pussy hold and started punching Mindy!  Noureen started by winding up and crushing Mindy's tits flat with three crushing blows!  Each one hit Mindy square on her nipples, as she yelped with each stinging blow!  Mindy released Noureen, and pulling off her bra in the process. 

As Mindy covered her smaller tits with her hands, she exposed the rest of her body.  Noureen then delivered an uppercut to Mindy's pussy that landed with a loud splat!  Mindy dropped on her ass, as her eyes went glassy!  This fight had completely turned around.  Mindy was now unable to defend herself as Noureen removed her thong and pushed Mindy onto her back! 
"What makes me so tough . . . ", Noureen paused for effect, " . . . is that I can take the pain!  YOU are a fat puffy marshmallow!  And I am now going to make you EAT a PUSSY SOMEMORE!" 

Noureen sat on Mindy's chest and ground her moist pussy into Mindy's face!  "HAVE SOME-MORE!"  Noureen had Mindy's arms pinned under her long shapely legs, as she thrust her hips forward, mashing her juicy pussy against Mindy's lips and nose!  "LICK IT, OR I'LL RIP YOUR NIPPLES OFF!", demanded Noureen! 

Mindy was hurt and her body was aching from the beating Noureen had just given her, but yet she grew excited at the dominance that Noureen had over her, at this moment!  Mindy extended her tongue into Noureen's now very moist love canal!  when her tongue reached Noureen's clitoris, it felt hard.  Noureen shivered as Mindy stroked Noureen's clit with her tongue! 
Mindy started off slow, but soon was lapping like a thirsty dog!  It didn't take long before Noureen's body shook, and she cried out from her thunderous orgasm!  After resting for about 20 seconds, Noureen slid her hips back and said, "NOW YOU ARE MY LITTLE BITCH!" 

Mindy just smiled!  Even in losing she enjoyed the Catfight experience!  She was now hooked on Catfighting! 

Noureen slowly lifted herself off of Mindy and was greeted by hugs and congratulations from all of the adoring fans she now had, as a result of humiliating all her competition!  Even Mindy came over and gave her a long lingering hug!  Mindy rubbed her tits against Noureen's as they embraced!  Mindy then stared deeply into Noureen's eyes and kissed her full on her luscious lips!  Mindy then squeezed Noureen's ass and said, "Technically, I didn't submit!"  After a short pause, Mindy continued, "Do you want to finish this in my bedroom?" 

Noureen smiled at Mindy.  "I'll follow you home!" 

-the end-