News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife vs Ex-girlfriend

• 1 Replies

Offline jackhammer

Wife vs Ex-girlfriend
« on: August 14, 2017, 09:25:42 PM »
You wouldn't believe it if I told you.  I saw it myself and it was insane.  My hot little wife, Holly, is a tall, lithe blonde, 5'7" 115 lbs.  Long hair, fine hourglass figure, pert medium sized boobs and an ass that made women instantly hate her..  She's just about the most feminine creature I've ever laid eyes (or other parts) on.  She has thin, sexy arms and legs and she spends a shit-ton of time on her face and hair, to maximum effect.  You would never think a lady like her would get into a barroom catfight. 

When we started going out, we ran into my ex-girlfriend, Nina, a built-like-a-brick-shithouse Italian chic with huge D-cup breasts and a generous, meaty lower half.  Nina is super hot too, but in a very different way.  Nina is thick and juicy while Holly is lean and svelte.  I liked Nina a lot but the bitch dumped me for an unemployed alcoholic. Holly was much sweeter, she wouldn't go for such nonsense.  But now, predictably, Nina's drunken sot of a boyfriend had banged her roommate(s) and she was looking to get back with me.  I had already explained that this was not going to happen, over the phone.  But here she was, at my favorite bar where she figured we'd be.  She was drunk and started slurring some shit about how she could have me if she wanted.  This was for the benefit of Holly, trying to piss her off. 

I assumed Holly would just try to ignore the bitch, as she was not built for combat.  Nina is a strong bitch.  Once we were playfully wrestling because I had to go to work.  She was trying to make me stay and I have to tell you, it was everything I could do to get loose, and I'm a pretty strong guy.  Holly, I'm quite sure I could lift with one arm and throw her on the bed.  I know this, because I've done it 😈. 

To my surprise, Holly got right in Nina's face.  Nina is shorter, like 5'4" but heavier at 130 or so.  Not fat, but thick in a good way.  I half-heartedly  uttered something like "settle down" but neither of them heard me.  Nina was surprised too, as she was agape as Holly said "Your fat ass had your chance, now stay the fuck away from my husband!" 

"Or what?" retorted Nina.  "You'd best back off or I will break your skinny ass in half."  I figured she probably could.  Holly lunged at her though, thoroughly surprising my buxom ex.  They slapped and grabbed hair, cussing and wrangling back and forth.  I managed to rip them apart, and as I did, Nina slapped the shit out of Holly as I had her arm and she couldn't defend herself.  The noise was very loud and she cried out viscerally. She was crying as the blow must have really smarted.  She told me to stay the fuck out of it.  And I did, Nina was delighted at the red mark she left on my wife's face, but she was a bit unsure, as it really escalated the situation.

Holly once again charged Nina.  Nina grabbed Holly in a bear hug and took her to the floor.  They wrestled for a minute.  Holly fought fiercely.  She almost got on top of Nina, but the bigger girl forced her way back up.  Slowly she overpowered my thin, sexy wife.  She got Holly down and Nina finally mounted her. She rained slaps and punches on Holly's face, mostly missing their mark, but Holly was in trouble. 

She defended her pretty face fairly well, as Nina was a bit tentative as my surprisingly tough little wife threw some wild swings from below, tagging Nina once or twice.  She fought like a wildcat from the floor.  But then Nina saw a chance to finish her off with a hard punch to Holly's undefended left tit.  She thudded her punch home and Holly was crying and gasping. 

The crying was more in anger than fear it turns out, as she went berzerk (that tit-punch hurt and she didn't want another) and twisted and bucked to her escape.  She got to her feet and went right back at Nina.

Nina grabbed her in a bear hug and crushed her tiny body causing her to gasp.  Somehow she yanked Nina's hair and tried to smack or punch her but instead smashed her elbow into Nina's face. 

Nina was bleeding and crying while backing away quickly.  I know it was an accident, Holly would not have thought to elbow Nina's pretty, olive face.  "You fuckin bitch!"  Nina spat, advancing.  Holly leaped at her, raining down flailing blows from all over.  She caught Nina in her big rack.  Nina grunted and swung wildly.  Holly discovered she was faster and could avoid Nina's counter.  She jabbed Nina's face and big firm tits.  Nina's tits were her prize, she was miserable at having them punched.  The bigger girl came at Holly again and she unloaded on Nina's right breast. 

Nina was crying tears of frustration as Holly kept faking to the face, only to pound the slower woman's tits.  "You scrawny, flat-chested skank!  Stop hitting my tits!"  "You punched mine first, you fat fucking cow!"  With that, Holly finished her bigger foe off with a hard left to her right breast and a stinging slap across her face.

"Fuckin bitch!  Fuck you!"  Nina bubbered as she quickly and quietly disappeared.  In seconds, she was gone. 

Holly wiped her face with like 15 cocktail napkins  and picked up her beer. She chugged the nearly full beer, smiled and said "Can we go fuck now?"

The small crowd that had gathered cheered and laughed, begging to buy us a round.  I thanked them and said "We have other plans all of a sudden"  And smiled as they laughed some more. 

Nina:

https://goo.gl/images/jzR8JC

Holly:

https://goo.gl/images/SVwNoo

Offline jackhammer

Re: Wife vs Ex-girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 08:37:49 PM »