News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THEIR WORLD CHANGED FOREVER PART 2

• 2 Replies

Offline nakazet

THEIR WORLD CHANGED FOREVER PART 2
« on: August 15, 2017, 04:09:28 PM »
DING, DONG...someone rings the bell

Phil's face changes quickly. Julie noticed that and wanted to get calm her hubby... -Shhhh kiss me hard my love...
- But, she is here...
- And?
- She is waiting out and she's getting angry... so, I don't know
- I want her to wait till I command, till you worship my whole body with your kisses slave, any problem with this?

Phil smiles, the confidence of his warrior wife was absolute... -No problem my mistress, I'm delighted obeying you madam...
BELL SOUNDS AGAIN. Phil hears Christa's voice... -HEY!! I'M HERE COWARDS. OPEN DOOR.
- Of course bitch, I'm wishing to destroy you, but I want my slave to finish of worshiping my full body before, so WAIT WHORE!!!
(Julie shouted)
- OK Julie, I'll begin to take my clothes off if you don't mind... Christa's voice seemed calm, no anger.
- I don't mind bitch, but I guess neighborhood could consider strange seeing a naked whore in my garden...
- Oh! don't worry I wear my tiny thong of fight. I'm not fully naked dear...
Christa answered in a educated and funny way.

The arousal of Phil was increasing, His amazon wife was about to fight for him. Nothing compares to celebrate the victory of her mistress after a combat. They have done it a lot of times. The proud and pleasure to be dominated by his wife after punishing and humiliating other women (sometimes other men) was incredible. He was used to see his wife winning her fights extremely easy with no suffer and smiling, but now was different.  He was about of seeing his awesome boss almost naked and fighting and he wasn't entirely sure of his wife's victory. He feared Julie to get injured and specially humiliated. It would be too much for him, meanwhile Julie looked at him smiling and forcing to kiss her brutal thighs, taking his head by hair and approaching his face to her glorious butt, smothering him against her enormous tits, forcing him to suck the nipples, and sinking his head in the deep of those wonderful boobs. Then quick movement and smothering against her enormous muscular ass again. His boss waiting outside and he... UNDER THE ABSOLUTE GLORY OF THE HIS WIFE'S POWER.

FIVE MINUTES LATER
- Ok my slave, are you ready for the fight?
- Yes mistress, I guess...
- Don't worry my dear. Look and enjoy the humiliation..

Phil looks at his powerful goddess smiling, walking to the door with only a little thong, walking towards their destiny...

JULIE OPENED DOOR...
- Hi Julie I'm Christa, the new and only mistress of your husband.
Julie's smile changes quickly. The sight in front of her is worrying. An almost naked incredible amazon is in the door. Christa is two inches taller than her, Christa is heavier than her, she has bigger tits and so fit as hers, her ass is fit as hers but it's bigger too, her hips are wider than hers, her thighs are more powerful than hers with more muscular curves. The Christa's back was triangular and very muscular shaped. Her biceps are more powerful without loosing femininity.
It's a fact, Christa is stronger and even sexier than her. She becomes scared. She's afraid of Christa, first time in her life she's afraid of other woman, but she has to fight, she fights for love and Phil loves and desires her, not Christa. But what about Phil? He is watching. Julie doesn't want Phil to worry about her, he isn't used to see the concern and pain in her face and the fight is going to be hard. She can't allow her hubby to suffer... -Phil go to bedroom, It would be better.
- But Julie I want to stay...
- I'VE SAID YOU TO GO BEDROOM !! and don't worry, in a few minutes I'll be back there to show my new slave to you.
- Yes my mistress, I'll wait for you...
Oh my God, what amazing woman Christa is! Phils' thoughts went to the worst. He knew it, Christa has the most sexy and powerful body he's ever seen in his whole life and his wife was about of losing her self-confidence. He walked to the bedroom while seeing the powerful rival of his mistress
- Don't worry my dear. After demolishing your wife we'll have some words and something else. Now shut yourself up in the bedroom if you can't see your wife beaten. Christa said to Phil flexing her biceps and throwing him a kiss.

FOLLOWING SCENE WASN’T SEEN BY PHIL

- So you are the whore who want to steal my husband
- Dear Julie, both of us know that actually this is already a fact.

Julie passed from words to facts and pounced to Christa, but her attack was dodged easily. Her husband’s boss used Julie’s impulse to hit her abdomen with the knee.
Julie run out of air gasping ostensibly and Christa took Julie’s head with both hands and exploded another push with the knee just in her face.

Julie fell to the ground round almost nonsense starting to bleed by the nose. Christa took her by hair and hit with fist to face letting Julie’s head to crash against floor again. Julie panicked and started to cry and beg on the floor. She NEVER had felt so damaged, she never had been thrown to the floor for nobody.
- Please, stop, stop you’re going to kill me. Please I beg you, you win, you win. Julie said with desperation but low voice trying to avoid Phil not to hear her.
- Of  course I win piece of bitch, I’m 10 times more woman than you. And I haven’t finished yet. Christa said with calm but firmly.

Christa got up Julie taking her by the hair with just one hand and start to punch her on stomach, ribs, and breast.
Both were on their feet, but one of them was a potatoes bag that didn’t fall cos other woman held her by the hair. It wasn’t a fight. It was a continuos amazing punishing.

Christa threw Julie into the living room wall, but she lunged at her before Julie fell, grabbing her by the neck and squeezing it. With the other hand, she took Julie by the nape and she started to push with the knees to the Julie’s ribs without letting her to fall, over and over.
Christa got up her knees as a kickboxer coup after coup, with a terrifying and forcefulness speed, first right knee, then left one and again…,two, three, four….seven times.

Julie felt an incredible pain and fear, absolutely demolished and ran out of air, she just was waiting her tormentor finished killing her or she forgave her life. Her only goal at this moment was to avoid shouting a lot in order to not worry his husband, who was waiting on the room. But she was receiving the most horrible beating she had had in her life. Her feelings of anger and despair helped her to support the punishment.

At last, Christa decide to stop and released Julie who fell on the floor bending her knees. Julie was broken and close to lose consciousness, but the pain and the lack of air avoided her fainting. She started to cough on floor, upside down trying to recover some air.

In the meanwhile, Christa got up her handbag and took a whip and a dog necklace and leash. Julie wasn’t aware of this at that moment till she felt nude Christa’s foot pushing her face. The powerful woman didn’t settle stomping her but she held all her weight over Julie’s face who tried to support all that torment in silence trying to get some air and feeling her lungs again.

After one minute smashing Julie’s face, Christa started to whip ass and back of Julie as an infuriated mad over and over…, SLASH, SLASH, SLASH…

Julie felt each violent whip as boiling oil. She gritted her teeth absolutely concentrated for not shouting.

- Shout whore, shout, cry without meditations. Your husband is going to find out with is your place very soon…, SLASH, SLASH, SLASH…

Julie’s resistance was finishing, the pain of every whip on her back, on her powerful and beautiful ass, was killing her. SLASH, SLASH, SLASH...

- Shout you are my doggy bitch, SLASH, SLASH, SLASH requested Christa keeping her calm voice.
At that moment, suffering limit of Julie was exceeded - I’m your doggy, I’m your doggy cried Julie with desperation.
- Tell that your husband belongs to me…, FOREVER…, SLASH, SLAH, SLASH
- my husband is yours, only yours…SLASH, SLAH, SLASH
- FOREVER!! SLASH, SLAH, SLASH, Christa rose her voice level.
- Forever my mistress, forever.
- And you are my slave doggy SLASH, SLASH, SLASH
- Yesss, yes my mistress, I’m will be your doggy slave forever, I promise.
- How can you think after meeting me on your door, that you could beat me and avoid me to own your husband??? SLASH, SLAHS, SLASH

Julie couldn’t stand the pain any more…She tried to take profit of a moment when Christa got up her foot from her face just a moment to accommodate her dominant position, to put her on all fours quickly, and escaping as a doggy of her punishment.
Christa laughed - Hahaha, where do you go doggy?
- Please mistress, I beg you, I’ve learnt the lesson, let me go, let me go. You can take Phil to make him all you want.

The scene was pathetic, a powerful woman running away on all fours, begging, crying to other superior woman. Christa just changed her calm attitude and smiling reached in four steps her “doggy”, taking Julie by the hair and putting her neck between her muscular and powerful thigh and her wonderful calve, flexing her leg and supporting her shin on the sofa.

- You say that I may take to Phil? Are you giving me permission slave?
Julie barely could speak, her face became red and tried to open mouth to take some aire to breath.
- Nooo, nooo, please forgive my mistress…, she babbled. - I meant he’s yours, absolutely yours and I’m not nothing to hold him back here. Please take what is yours and return him back when you want…

Christa loosened her leg scissor a little and Julie started to breath again…

- Please stop punishing me, I beg you, the only thing I would request you is I pray you not to humiliate and hit me in front of him. I couldn’t stand it. Please let me go to bathroom to cry my shame for loosing my husband against you and don’t let Phil to watch me now like this.

Christa smiled - Julie, Julie, Julie…, my dear…, why you guess that I’m going to return back Phil some day? today you lose your husband forever. And I’m sorry but nothing is more exciting for an alpha-female like me, as to humiliate other dominant woman in front of her husband. As said before he’s going to know which is your place and which is mine. Be ready to lose his respect and obedience forever.
Christa started to tight her leg scissor again to Julie’s neck with her right thigh while spanking Julie’s ass with her left hand with powerful strength.

Julie would have given all his properties if her punishment had finished. A terrible humiliation was expecting to her but at that moment she preferred not to get beaten up any more.

- Have I spoken clearly doggy, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK SPANK… The injured Julie’s ass (due to previous lashes) was growing redder than ever.
- Yes, yes mistress, you order and I obey, please my mistress, please stop.
- It’s Ok wimp, show me that you have understood the situation searching your place immediately and worship your mistress properly and perhaps I stop to crush you by the moment.

Christa released her slave’s neck and started walking to  her high heels shoes that she had lost at the beginning of the fight.

Julie showed her absolutely devotion to please her owner throwing to the ground and dragging by searching Christa’s feet.

One more time, Julie was the protagonist of a extremely humiliating and pathetic scene, dragging with desperation on the floor after Christa’s steps, by searching her feet as it was the most important goal of her life.
Christa barely had time to put her shoes when she felt the injured, soft and bloody lips of her slave who started to lick her heels, taking Christa’s feet with absolute devotion, licking all the feet, starting with the left one, Julie sucked, kissed and lick all the upper part of Christa’s foot with a mixture of fear and devotion.
She passed her tongue between fingers introducing each one in her mouth softly as she was enjoying.
Then she got up carefully her owner’s foot in order to put her face under the sole, she kissed, licked and sucked again as a submissive servant. Julie didn’t think about her honor or dignity, she just wanted not to be punished again and that incredible woman could kill her with her hands.
Christa had inflicted the worst pain in her life and she could repeat again any time. She felt as her pride changed forever for a question of physical survival.
Simply she wasn’t able to support that horrible pain again.

Christa was standing as a Goddess with all her powerful body just covered with a little thong. The sight of this powerful amazon with those muscular and big thighs which finished under the most wonderful round and powerful ass between those wide hips in sexy contrast with that small waist plenty of muscular abdomen, in conjunction with those big and turgid enormous 42 DD tits, it was wildly sexy. And from her glorious and dominant position she saw as another strong woman was losing her dignity forever, humiliating herself, worshiping her feet, revering her, establishing that SHE was the absolute owner of other woman with no doubt. And she was going to take her husband.

Julie was aware that that experience was going to change her awareness, even her personality. Her mind was focused to accept that her slavery was logical and needed. If one woman could destroy her physically and mentally in that way, that woman deserved to be worshiped and venerated.

- I accept my place my mistress, I swear you. I can’t compare with you. It’s a real honor for me to humiliate me by kissing your feet. I’m your doggy.
 Julie had finished to worship Christa’s left foot and she was going to start with the right one by taking off her shoe.

- Goood, my doggy, you are understanding this new situation. Well done! Hopefully you could accept all the consequences with normality.
Do you wish licking my right foot?

- Yes my mistress, please let me do it. Christa squatted down on her crotch and stroked Julie’s hair softly.
- SHHHHH, Good doggy, said Christa smiling with soft voice. - it’s ok, it’s ok, I know you want to obey your mistress. I’m happy with my doggy, you are very accommodating. Shhhh.. Christa sank Julie’s face between her big boobs, smothering her.
- Shhhh I’m delighted with my new doggy dear. But before starting with my right foot I want you to go to bathroom, to clean your dirty and bloody face. I want you to watch yourself on the mirror and accept what is going to pass with your entire life from now. You are going to lose your husband forever and he is going to know it very soon. I know it’s difficult to accept from your side, but I recommend you a momentary lapse of reason to think about and to agree.
Better you to reflect now in the bathroom, less pain you and Phil are going to suffer right now in your bedroom, where my man is waiting to be owned by me.

Julie put on all fours and rested her head on Christa’s thigh, listening, understanding that her world was collapsed.
- Well dear, now go to bathroom, if you have understood, you will come back to me with this dog necklace around your neck in 5 minutes. If not, I will come in and I’ll convert your body and face into a pulp. Is it clear my darling?
Christa stared Julie eyes
- Yes mistress, Julie sobbed..

Julia did, then in the bathroom she washed her face carefully cos her nose was close to be broken and was very swollen and damaged. Her lips were swollen too and they were bleeding. She tried to recover minimally a normal aspect. Her body had several red marks due to the whip and every time she tried to clean her skin she complaint close to crying.
2 minutes after, she begun to consider Christas’ words watching the necklace on her hand.
My god, what was happened ? it was an impossible situation. She was going to recognize to his lovely hubby her absolute defeat and humiliation against her husband’s boss. Woman who dominated him, woman who threatened him at work …had destroyed her inside and outside. TIC TAC, TIC TAC, 3 minutes in the bathroom, time to be punished again was close to finish. She scared in panic. No, no, no, no she was terrified by Christa, she won’t be able to support again so much pain, and now it will be worse, much more worse… Just one minute and bathroom door will be opened by her mistress and probably she will wake in a hospital…30 seconds…, Julie accepted her destiny and put herself the necklace around the neck.

Julie run quickly to  Christa and put on all fours one more time ready to disappoint her husband in a no return way… Christa smiled sat on the sofa, crossed legs, high heels on their feet.
- Mistress, I’m ready to obey your orders…

Christa stood up and hooked Julie’s necklace with the leash, and started walking with her doggy on all fours advancing beside her to the marriage room, where Phil was expecting...

JUST A FEW MINUTES BEFORE, IN THE BED ROOM...
Phil is sit on the bed, waiting the result of an awesome combat he can't see at the other side of the door, a combat which will draw the future of his life. What a biceps she has! What a huge ass! it's really in fit. It's the perfect complement to those amazing hips. And what a super tits, how could they defy gravity law? He loved them since first day I saw. And her incredible thighs... How many times he has dreamt with taking off her skirt and begin to kiss them, to worship them... Christa is a great woman, no doubt, sexier than his mistress, perhaps stronger than Julie, perhaps more dominant... Now, the only thing he could do is to wait, but how long? what is going to happen? It would be so wonderful to see his beautiful wife as proud winner of this challenge... but he waited the worst. At this moment he realized an important matter, his dick was hard as a rock, how is it possible? He was afraid, he was agitated, probably his wife went to lose, but he was excited to be owned by his boss!! He's seen the kiss she sent to him. Christa was interested not only in his performance as employee, she was interested in possessing him. The arousal is increasing, -What's happening with me, I only love and desire my powerful wife. What's wrong?

The noise from the living room was decreasing, the final is close, but wait! he thinks to hear some voices... begging, crying, Did Julie? something like a whip. Julie had one to punish him, but the sound was different…, He doesn't know, the tune was unknown for him but he has never listen his wife begging so before, he heard someone sobbing. Now, silence, - why silence??? The wait was horrible, he needed to know, he...

…BEDROOM DOOR OPENS

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:30:08 AM by carloszz8 »

Offline darkfighter1

Re: THEIR WORLD CHANGED FOREVER PART 2
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 10:43:15 PM »
I love this story!!! 8) waiting for the next part

Offline ultimatespinach

Re: THEIR WORLD CHANGED FOREVER PART 2
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 12:12:50 AM »
I really like the wonderful buildup and tension in this well crafted story and I certainly like where it's going. Terrific work and keep them coming!