News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hi Neighbor!

• 44 Replies

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
Re: Hi Neighbor!
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2018, 08:56:40 PM »
Thanks.Melissa vs the Amazon Cheerleader is getting neat, working it into the story line.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2018, 09:58:27 PM »
Thanks.Melissa vs the Amazon Cheerleader is getting neat, working it into the story line.

hi any chance of seeing more soon? (cheerleader or not)

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2018, 03:52:02 AM »
IRL business has me on the road. Probably finish next installment by the weekend. Probably something you will like! ;)

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2018, 01:09:37 AM »
IRL business has me on the road. Probably finish next installment by the weekend. Probably something you will like! ;)

not to bug you but any chance we see the next update soon? thanks and good luck irl can be hard

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2018, 05:17:24 AM »
hi rail bright any updates coming soon? :)

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2018, 05:01:20 PM »
Need to finish next installment. IRL has been very hectic. Maybe next week!

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2018, 05:23:23 PM »
IRL really took control of my spring and early summer.  However...….

THE STING
Caitlyn had Carol fast forward to the third event. Tracey seemed to take an interest in the second bout however, asking for a copy of the tape and getting a perplexed look from Livy Bowers.
Caitlyn; “If you follow the last bout of the event, Melissa’s fight, you will see the connection to the bank and Melissa. Sally can fill in the blanks as we proceed can’t you Sally.”
Sally looked on with no expression until Carol snapped her fingers, producing a quick “Yes Maam!” from the girl.
Livy; “I still don’t get the connection of any of this to our Bank and Bobby Valentine.”
Caitlyn; “Carol, spool forward to the entrance of the contestants. Look closely at the first row of spectators.”
All eyes were on the large display. Hailey entered the cage and began another spiel; “Now ladies and gentlemen, the main event. If you though that last fight was a grudge match, you ain’t seen nothing yet. These next two absolutely despise each other and have a long history. First, representing our club is my assistant manager Melissa The Mauler Moore! The Mauler weights in at 145, standing 5 feet 5 inches with a reach of 58 inches. As the regulars here know, Melissa is undefeated in 6 fights, winning all by either knockout or submission.”
Then Melissa was suddenly seen entering the room, a spot light illuminating her every movement. She was decked out in thigh high black stockings, a black thong and a black lace bustier that barely contained her impressive rack. Her fitness level was apparent from the toned and muscular legs, her well developed shoulders and defined biceps. She had clearly been warming up as she was already coating in a light sheen of sweat, that only accented her muscle definition. Unlike most red heads, Melissa was not of fair complexion, her skin tone was almost olive and combined with her red mane of hair, presented a most erotic appeal. The 4 inch  stiletto heels accentuated her taught ass and sculpted calves. Melissa worked her way along the front row of spectators, stopping in front of one middle aged man with a ruddy complexion and a severely receding hairline. Melissa stopped and leaned into the man, reaching around with her left hand and sensuously stroking the back of his head as she leaned forward, approaching his ear while giving him a face full of her décolletage. Melissa must have whispered something quite humorous as the man broke into raucous laughter as she withdrew, and spun on her heel, bending over to grab her ankles sensuously and then shaking her ass in the direction of the man and his female companion. Melissa put on a show for at least a minute, and then stood, turned and blew the man a kiss while giving the man’s companion a look that screamed ”do something about it bitch!!” The long thin brunette was dressed in a black strapless evening dress, also slit up the side to provide any onlookers a generous view of her athletic, and deeply tanned right leg. She contemplated Melissa as if she were picking a lobster out of the tank at a restaurant, and then smiles an icy and predatory smile at the red head. The brunette looked to be slightly older than Melissa, but much younger than her male companion. Her hair was perfectly coiffed and her makeup was flawless. She had a lean athletic look, but not the level of muscular development displayed by Melissa’s buff physique.
“Well damn, Bobby and Mikki Valentine!” exclaimed Livy.” Who would have thought the cream of Richmond society would be at a catfight. Particularly a catfight on the south side of the river. Most of Bobby’s crowd would not be caught at a function south of the James under any circumstances. Well maybe if there was a buck to be made or if they were getting a blowjob!” Caitlyn, Carol and Tracy all gave Livy a look.
Carol stopped the tape at this point.
“So, are we to assume there is something going on between Melissa and Bobby Valentine. The idiot divorced Sheila for his “trophy” wife and was too stupid to wrap her up in an iron clad prenup. If he divorces her, her lawyers will eviscerate his finances!” continued Livy. “Mikki is smart and tough. She has a law degree and rumor has it she has put several prospective replacements in their place once they became too friendly with her current husband. That place was the emergency room in at least one incident.”
“You seem to be quite fluent on the private lives of the Valentine clan” responded Tracy
“Oh, it is a small social world here, Sheila was my ex-husbands first cousin. We still keep in touch, I rather like Sheila,” replied Livy.
“So, Sheila capitulated to her younger rival and just gave up the good life as Mrs. Valentine?” asked Tracey.
“Oh hell no, she told Bobby she would take him to the cleaners and make his life hell. Mikki heard this and paid Sheila a visit at their “rivah” cottage down on the Rappahannock river, when they had ample quality time to sort out their differences. And yes, before you ask, they fought and Mikki destroyed Sheila in a knock down fight. Sheila had to lay low for a few weeks to recover, and had some cosmetic facial work on her nose as a result of the beating. She gave a good account of herself, as Mikki was out of sight for a week and sporting sunglasses constantly to hide her shiner. But she extracted a concession out of Sheila and the divorce proceeded. Mikki had a good 15 years on Sheila and she was, and is in excellent condition. I was not surprised she prevailed, but……..
“You think Mikki intimidated her into walking away?”
“No, I expected Sheila to come after the bitch on equal terms, Mikki had surprised Sheila, Mikki was primed for a fight and Sheila was nursing a mild hangover, and unprepared. I expected Sheila to even the odds. But she let it drop. I suspect that during the “rivah” cottage beating, Mikki threatened to go after Bobby and Sheila’s daughter, a senior at Carolina at that time. I think Mikki told Sheila she would bait the girl into a fight, Sheila said Mikki documented her post fight condition and her humiliation where Mikki forced her to beg for mercy, with her cell phone. I think Mikki threatened to use that to bait Kirsten into a fight, and Sheila was afraid Mikki would do some permanent damage to the girl. My theory, anyway.”
“So the current Ms. Valentine is smart, tough, ruthless and a general badass alpha bitch!” stated Tracy.
“And Melissa is gunning to be number three?” asked Livy, with more than a small dose of skepticism.
“No, not really, it is not that simple, Caitlyn you do the honors” replied Carol.
“Mr. Valentine already has eyes, and other parts of his anatomy on a 26 year old MBA at the bank. This girl looks like a young Cameron Diaz. But he needs Mikki neutralized, both legally and physically. He is concerned that the current Mrs. V will demolish his new girl, and his bank account too! Mikki has to be carefully dealt with,” responded  Caitlyn.
“I still do not see where this is going and how Melissa fits into this. Mikki is ambitious, ruthless and a capable woman. She wants money, power, prestige and her place in local society. How does Melissa fit in, shaking her well sculpted ass in Mikki’s face is not gonna’ do anything but infuriate that amazon bitch.  But she can’t be stupid enough to go after a brawler like Melissa………can she?” asked Livy of no one in particular.
‘Sally, girl, fill us all in on your main squeeze and her master plan” Carol demanded with another snap of her fingers. Sally looked like she had seen a ghost. It was clear Carol had her totally intimidated after last night.
“Well, Melissa is Mikki’s personal trainer. She is fully aware of the Valentine domestic situation. Melissa wants cash……to start her own gym. Now more than ever with the acquisition, she is convinced all the old management will be re-organized out. She is trying to use her insider position with Sheila to extract a fee from Bobby. Melissa will arrange to neutralize Mikki for money, neutralize her in a way that covers Bobby’s legal exposure and eliminates the physical threat to his new trophy.” Replied Carol.
“This  sounds too complex, I do not see it” responded Livy.
“Watch the tape” responded Caitlyn.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2018, 08:36:29 PM »
great to you to be back! hope life is going well. this was sexy with melissa showing off her body though more of a bridge chapter. can't wait to read more.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2018, 04:42:57 AM »
THS STING (CONT)

Livy, Tracey, Caitlyn, Carol and Sally are gathered in the River City Fitness boardroom viewing the tapes of Hailey’s underground combat enterprise. Livy is still trying to understand the relationship between her banker, and Melissa, the Midlo Club Assistant Mgr., and Hailey’s apparent partner in the fight club.
Melissa finishes her show in front of the Valentines, then mounts the steps and slips through the ropes and into the ring, passing Hailey and moving to the far side . She turns so she can view her adversary enter the ring. As she does this Melissa slips off her heels and tosses them into the crowd. She then begins flexing, bending and stretching, giving the audience a performance that showcases her well developed shoulders, biceps  and her taught glutes.
Hailey speaks; “And now ladies and gentlemen, Melissa’a opponent for tonight, another well know fighter in our area, Christine “the Crusher” Maxwell!. Christy is the assistance manager of the southside Dominion Fitness club and a fixture in the local fitness community, providing personal training and nutritional services. While Christy is new to our venue, she is well known in area amateur MMA and boxing  circles. With a combined record of 11 wins versus two losses she is sure to test our champion Melissa. So let’s welcome Christy loudly as I am sure Melissa has a warm welcome planned for her also!”
A tall leggy blonde enters the room and works her way down the ring side , getting a few high fives and fist bumps from some audience members. She also has on a pair of spike heels, a blue lace bustier and thong, setting off her very blonde page boy haircut. While not as heavily muscled as Melissa, the blonde clearly has some considerable strength and looks very fit, but more of an endurance type fit. She clearly has a height advantage and probably a weight advantage, thinks Tracey, always sizing up women as adversaries.
Hailey continues; “Christy weights in at 160 lb. well distributed on her 5’10” frame I might add. She has a reach of 63” and sports 13” biceps. Christy is known in MMA circles as a dangerous striker, using her reach and power to wear down opponents with her superb standup game. Note that six of her wins have been actual knockouts. Christy and Melissa, as management of competing fitness clubs are well known to one another, how ever I would not describe the relationship as amicable!” Melissa can be seen smirking in the background.
‘Stop the tape!” interjected Livy.   “We have never had any complaints with the folks at Dominion. Sure, we compete for the same clientele but we have no “bad blood” between the organizations!”
“Well, Melissa and Christy have maintained a running feud for nearly two years.” Responded Sally very meekly.
“What was the issue between them?” asked Livy.
“Melissa had been poaching personal training clients from Dominion. Mikki Valentine was one of Christy’s clients until Melissa convinced her to move to River City. And there were others too, like the Anderson sisters who were with one of Christy’s trainers. That set off the real fighting. Lara Freeman was the trainer and she confronted Melissa at a fitness show in Alexandria. There was some pushing, shoving and words, Christy broke it up and told Melissa to chill, or pick on someone her own size, you see Lara is only 5’2”and 120. Melissa of course invited Christy out into the parking lot where Melissa tried to throw a sucker punch, but Christy has all that MMA experience. I don’t think Christy went out to start a fight, but she ended it quickly.” Sally suddenly went silent
“So, what happened?” asked Tracey.
“Melissa’s sucker punch was wild, Christy ducked it, stepped in and blasted an uppercut to Melissa’s gut, and then quickly fired two jabs in her face. She backed off and told Melissa to leave, but Mel was hot and made another run trying to land an overhand right, which Christy blocked and counterpunched with two more jabs to the face and then a quick left right combo, putting Mel on her ass. She, Christy I mean, is really fast.  Hailey showed up then and told Melissa to go home, which we did, her and I. But on the way home, Melissa fumed about Lara hiding behind her mama and said she would not always have Christy to protect her. She vowed to get Lara into a fight!”
“So, what happened next, how did this escalate?” asked Livy.
Sally looked like a deer in the headlights as Livy fixed her with a glare. “So, Mel finally was able to get the 1 on 1 with Lara she wanted, without Christy around. Things settled down for a while, then Mikki Valentine went back to Dominion, with Christy as her trainer. That pissed off Mel even more, she thought Christy was rubbing the Alexandria thing in her face. But………”
“You don’t believe the Mikki Valentine move was lured back by the Dominion folks.” Stated Livy.
Sally was quiet for a moment, but now every eye in the room was directed her way, “No, I think it was Mel playing up to Bobby Valentine, I mean, Mikki had to know something was up there. Bobby WANTED Mikki focused on Mel, not Cameron Diaz, I mean his new girl. So Mikki and Mel developed a tension and I think Mikki just left because she saw Mel as a threat. But Mel wanted to blame it on Christy, she was so obsessed with it! But we could not think of a way to set Christy up for a 1 on 1 where Mel had the advantage of surprise, and some chance to win. The parking lot episode gave Mel a healthy respect for Christy and her skills, I mean that bitch is a machine, a well-oiled machine. So, we found a way to get her girl, Lara instead.”
Sally did not volunteer any additional details. The silence was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Finally Livy asked, “Are you going to tell us or do we need to pull the  details out of you one by one, I am really not into waterboarding Sally!”
Sally looked around the room, all eyes were on her. “Well, it sort of happened like this………..
THURSDAY; OCTOBER 12, 2017 3:00PM; RIVER CITY FITNESS; MIDLOTHIAN CLUB
“Sally, please meet me in my office, I have some ……training matters to discuss!” barked Melissa through the office phone.
Sally jumped from her desk in the club bull pen area and trotted down the hall and across the club atrium to the row of private offices where the manager, assistant manager and finance manager were located. As she entered the office, she observed that Melissa was dressed in her workout gear, not her usual uniform of a club polo shirt and shorts. Today, her boss was decked out in black lycra sports bra and electric blue spandex boy-shorts, the very short kind cut well above mid thigh. The ensemble showcased the red head’s impressive physique. Melissa had more of a freckled, almost olive skin tone, not the fair skin typical of red heads. Her well developed shoulders rippled with muscle as she rose from her chair and closed the door to the office. Melissa then closed the blinds on the glass half wall so the office was completely private now. Sally watched her boss move around the office with the athletic grace of a big cat, her taut abs were visible and her muscular thighs were on full display. Sally felt her nipples stiffen at the sight of her boss and occasional lover.
“Sit down Sal.” Melissa in her husky voice that Sally always found arousing.
Sally took a seat in one of the two chairs facing the desk in the office. Melissa moved around the chair and positioned herself in between Sally and the desk, resting her ass on the desk, while spreading those perfect, muscular legs to either side of Sally’s legs. Sally was entranced by the dominant beauty, her nipples were fully erect and she was beginning to get moist. Melissa had this effect on her, she was the woman’s toy, her bitch…….and she loved it.
“SO, LUV, HOW ARE YOU?”, The husky voice again playing with Sally’s libido.
“Fine, just great, been missing you tho’”, Sally replied.
“Ya babe I been thinking I neglected you the last couple of weeks. Been really busy. Thought maybe after work tonight we could slip into the ring for a little sparring practice. I know how you love to practice your wrestling holds.” This as Melissa pulls Sally’s chair closer and places her muscular legs on each chair arm, while grabbing Sally’s hands placing them on her rippling thighs, stroking her legs with the smaller girls hands. Then leaning over Melissa extends her long tongue and gives Sally a sensuous lick from the base of her neck to her ear, whispering “God I soooo want your hot tongue licking my clit…..after I have whipped your sweet ass.” Sally was in another universe by now, dreaming of Melissa straddling her face, and her big clit shedding it’s hood, becoming erect, waiting for Sally’s tongue. Mel’s clit was as big as Sally’s thumb.
“ I can’t wait!” croaked Sally in a hoarse voice. Mel stared at the girl, her hazel eyes piercing and erotic with a bedroom look.
THURSDAY; OCTOBER 12, 2018; 10:30 PM; BRANDERMILL WOODS APARTMENTS
“Oh yeah! Oh fuck baby you are soooo fucking good! God yes, there  right there yesssss . Oh fuck yesssss.” Melissa is panting as she nears her second orgasm of the evening, riding Sally’s face, Sally licking and sucking Mel’s thumb sized clit. Finally Mel has her release screaming at the top of her lungs, so loud it elicits a banging from the other side of the apartment wall.
Rolling off Sally, Mel snuggles up next to the smaller girl, her face frosted with Melissa’s juices, and gives her a deep tongue probing kiss. The two lie together for a while, and then Sally speaks; “ I do not see how you can get Christy to fight you on your terms, she has no reason to do that. She will want to do a stand up MMA style contest, where, and don’t take this wrong luv, she has a big advantage she will use to pummel you into submission. Don’t do it Mel, I do not want her to hurt you!”
“Look Sally, that is sweet of you to be concerned, but I have no intentions of taking that big bitch on straight up. I know if she gets me toe to toe in a ring I am toast, well actually she will make me hamburger with those fast fists! But you are correct, she has no reason to fight me on my terms, none! So we give her one, we get into her head! We use our heads to screw with hers, and under the right circumstances, I will take that bitch down, and make her OUR bitch!”
“We!!!?? How do we make this happen, how do I fit in?”
“Well luv, now that you ask, I do have a plan, and you can help me set that Christy bitch up for the fall she has been begging for. But all this talk of making her our bitch, the thought of taking her down in a fight…..has made me extremely horny again, think you could help me out one more time lover?”

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2018, 12:41:15 AM »
FRIDAY OCTOBER 20, 2017; RAZZLES, SCOTT’S ADDITION
“So this is the latest hot spot in town?  Looks like the newest meat market,” Melissa into Sally’s ear at the bar of Razzles, one of the new clubs on the northwest side of downtown. The large u shaped bar is packed with every gender imaginable, most in their 20’s , like Sally. At 30 Melissa is one of the older patrons.
“Yes, and this is where the Dominion victory party for your bestie, Christy the killer will be held tomorrow night. The staff is treating her after her beat down of yet another MAA opponent last Saturday. Very impressive Mel. The other girl was supposed to be hot shit, but Christy put her lights out about a minute into the second round. Just lit her up against the ropes of landed a killer right hook to the temple. Put the bitch’s lights out!
“Gee, I missed it, I had more exciting things to do last Saturday,” replied Melissa as she surveyed the bar area and the patio that opened off the bar.
“Well, if you are serious about getting into the ring with Christy, you may want to watch some tape of her moves!”
“I can handle the bitch……if I can fight on my terms and not hers. I don’t plan on a toe to toe standup slug fest. That is what this is about, getting her to fight on my turf, my terms, where I have some advantages. That is why I need you to come on to Lara Freeman tomorrow night, cut her out of the herd…..so we can have a little fun…..and advance out plan.”
“What if she is not interested Mel, you don’t know if she is bi or what. I know she has been dating some guys.”
‘Well gee, Sal, you seem to know quite a bit about Lara already, some interest there?” Melissa smiling a wolfish smirk.
“No, you know that is not the case. But what if she IS WITH some guy, then what?”
“We go to plan B, BUT we should give this a try, besides, I owe Miss Lara Freeman a little payback too! Now scope this out and see where you can isolate Lara, then convince her to come with you to Barrie’s over in the Fan, where I will be waiting. You are a hot babe Sal, I am sure , no, I know from experience you are exceptional at  the art of seduction! Lara will have lost her panties before she even knows what happened. Come on Sal, just ravish the bitch with the charm and those oh so seductive bedroom eyes!”

SATURDAY OCTOBER 21 , 2017, RAZZLES 10:30 PM
“So nearly the whole staff was here for the party huh?” Sally asking Lara freeman as they occupied one of the high top tables in the patio area, where the noise was more bearable. Sally had managed to work her way through the phalanx of swinging dicks hovering around the fitness trainers and finally gotten next to Lara Freeman. They had eventually moved out to the patio, at Lara’s suggestion as the conversation was continually interrupted by guys trying hit on both girls. Sally had spent extra time on her makeup, those bedroom eyes Mel loved so much were working overtime, and she displayed her trim, fit physique in a little black dress, sleeveless, and cut to hug her curves and show off her toned calf muscles and her taut thighs as it was cut to mid-thigh. While Sally was nothing like the muscular build of her boss, her daily work as a trainer and aerobics instructor kept her lean and toned.
“Yes, everyone on the staff really likes Christy and has a lot of respect for her. She is a great boss, I love working for her!”
“Yes I have heard lots of good things about her. And she is very …….well very hot.!” Replied Sally. This as she was looking over Lara Freeman’s very impressive cleavage. At 5’2” and 120 lb., Lara was a some what petite, and fit girl, the exception being her rack which was….exceptional in Sally’s opinion. Lara was showing off her tight tummy and lush rack in a short black skirt topped by a sheer tight silk blouse tied off just below her bustline to expose a bare waist. A little brief for late October in RVA, but the patio did have those gas heaters, so it was warm, but far from hot. Sally was left to wonder if Lara’s nipples were erect from the silk blouse tightly hugging her curves, or if Sally was actually getting an arousal out of Ms Freeman. She would soon find out, a thought suddenly interrupted.
“Hey Lara, we are headed out. Everyone wants a nightcap at the rooftop bar on that new hotel on Broad Street in town. Wanna’ come along?   
Sally turned to her left slightly to see Christy standing nearby. The statuesque blonde was decked out in more of an evening gown ensemble, a tight black number with a strap around her neck, that widened to cover her very firm breasts, but with a vee plunging between the grapefruit size orbs to her navel. This displayed her arms, shoulders and some of her taut six pack abs. The lower part of the garment  appeared more sedate as it stopped a knee length, until the blonde beauty cocked her right leg some- what provocatively, revealing a slit up the right side, nearly to her hip. The black, strapped stiletto heels made the muscular build of her right calf and the outer right thigh. Sally nearly gasped as she took in the view, her nipples definitely hardening as she began to fantasize about submitting to this Goddess. She wondered if Lara Freeman had ever had the pleasure of caressing those gorgeous legs, burying her head between those impressive thighs and sampling the delights that must await between Ms Christy Maxwell’s legs. She wondered if Christy’s clit could compare to the thumb sized appendage Melissa used to tease her lovers, and take her own carnal pleasure. Christy was accompanied by a tall dark stud , reportedly a lawyer with one of the larger firms in town, but Sally held out hope that this Goddess had broader sexual interests. The beauty and power of the blonde was a potent aphrodisiac for Sally, particularly given the knowledge that only a week before this Amazon had savaged yet another opponent in the local  MMA ring. Sally had attended the event, and was amazed at how easily Christy demolished her adversary with crisp jabs, knees to the body in an against the cage lockup of the two fighters before the formidable Ms Maxwell cornered the hapless opponent and lit her up with hooks to the body, forcing the girls arms too low in defense, allowing a series of three quick right jabs to the face, one opening the nose. Before the brunette girl could adjust, Christy had landed another left and right combo to the side of her head, lighting her up with those lightning fast fists and forcing her to slump forward against the blonde, bleeding on her shoulder. Christy  immediately slid her left arm under her opponents right, slipped her right hand to the girls crotch, and with a powerful display hoisted the girl off her feet, body slamming the now hapless victim to the ring floor. Christy pounced dropping heavily on the girl’s abs, producing a groan heard above the crowd, and proceeded to begin ground and pound with hammer fists and elbows. The bleeding nose and a huge welt forming on the pinned girl’s forehead convinced the referee to stop the fight, dragging a jubilant Christy away from the vanquished foe. Sally was lost in reliving this moment, her nipples now at full mast, and her pussy moist, when she was jolted back to reality.
“So how about it?” and turning slightly Christy turned to Sally, “And how about you Sally? We are an inclusive bunch, we would love to have some River City Fitness folks along. Who knows, maybe we can get you drunk, ply you with liquor and then take advantage. Probing for business secrets that is.” This followed by a brief chuckle from the blonde. Sally briefly had a vision of being taken advantage of, Christy grabbing her by the neck, dragging her from her chair, burrowing her face into that impressive cleavage and finally placing her lips on the nipple of the right breast, huskily commanding; ”Lick my tit bitch, worship Mistress Christy!” Sally was suddenly aroused from her fantasy and thrust back into reality.
“Well, ladies, what do you say? Coming or not?” Christy again, and Sally was not imagining the husky, erotic, throaty tone to the amazon’s words, almost a proposition thought Sally. God, another thought, I could not stand right now! Lara saved her from stammering a reply, however.
“Probably gonna’ have one more here and head home boss. That drive from downtown from my place would add another thirty minutes to the trip, and I DO work tomorrow, you know! If you want, I will get Sally drunk and pump her for information!” giggling as she returned the look from her boss.
“Perhaps Sally would like to come along?” this from Christy as she placed her hand on Sally’s bare back sliding it up to give her neck a playful squeeze. Sally at this point was unsure how she avoided orgasmic relief at that instant. And for a moment, she was tempted to say yes, yes I will! Even the possibility of a threesome with the stud lawyer was a consideration. She was not attracted to men, or their cocks, but she would gladly suck the lawyer to his limits if she could end up in Christy’s arms, better yet between those muscular thighs. She would beg to eat his cum out of Christy, please yessss she thought. Fuck Melissa and her plans! But Lara once again broke into her thoughts.
“Sally, going downtown, or have another with me?”
Sally was soooo tempted to go with Christy and the others, just the chance of a sexual encounter with the blonde was a potent force, but she was pretty sure Christy and that lawyer would be off on their own after one drink, he looked almost as stricken by Christy’s raw sexuality as Sally was. Sally focused on Lara Freeman, her actual prey, thinking she could take the girl into the ladies room rip off her panties and make love to her now, she was so aroused by the blonde amazon still squeezing her neck gently yet firmly.
“Sure Lara, I will have another before calling it a night!”.And with that Sally initiated a series of events that would impact all three women.

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2019, 02:04:03 PM »
Are you going to finish this or should I stop looking for it

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2019, 04:45:31 AM »
Getting ready to post another couple of episodes.

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2019, 02:01:37 PM »
Good but the problem is my memory is so bad after 3 months I have to go back and reread a couple of chapters to refresh my self on who are the good guys and bad guys ( maybe that’s not all bad)

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2019, 12:29:31 PM »
more please!!!  ;D

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2020, 10:13:19 PM »
i want to see Stella's daughter come back from college and take Tracey on. or maybe stella vs. tracey volume 2.