News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF: Megan Fox vs Kelly Monaco

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Megan Fox vs Kelly Monaco
« on: August 17, 2017, 05:51:38 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

They were going classic for this.  The final bracket of the first round had an announcer in an old catfight classic.  The Hellfire Club.

“A catfight legend coming off a loss to another catfight legend and she is here to show how great she still is.  Kelly Monaco”

“Her opponent was almost beaten by a woman who we met years ago and has had our imagination.  Megan Fox.”

Both women stood on opposite sides bouncing back and forth ready to do battle.

“GO” someone said and they took three quick steps and were trading right hands.  Two rights each and they got the left behind the other’s neck and traded some more before Kelly was being pushed back.  She spun and had Fox against the ropes and was hitting unanswered right hands.

Megan came up with a left knee to the ribs and that got the punches to stop. she grabbed the back of Kelly's neck hauled her down for the intentions of kneeing her in the face but Monaco blocked the knee and tripped Megan up.

Kelly jumped to Megan’s side and hit two knees to Megan’s ribs.  Megan grunted and groaned but got on her hip blocked a third knee and pushed Kelly away.  Kelly got up and tried to knee a rising fox in the face but that was blocked.  Megan held onto the leg and stood up then dragon leg whipped Kelly Monaco to the dirty floor.

Kelly got up on her hands and looked at Megan who wasn’t following her down but challenging her to get up.  She loved these fights.  She knew what she was getting into with Kelly and she loved it.

She got up and put her fist up in the air and Megan nodded in approval and hit the fist  in acknowledgement of the fun they were having.

They circled and Megan was quick to react with a three jab combination and then went for a knee but it was caught and Kelly hit three hard rights then suplexed Megan Fox.  Kelly got up and gave Megan a chance to get up

“Last time”

“Last time, from now on its break a bitch time”  Megan responded almost sadistically.

“Oh I’m so glad you said it like that, now what I do I won’t feel bad about.”

Megan took off her top and threw it in the crowd and Kelly was doing the same thing, they were both in very sheer bra’s and Megan was responding quicker and hit a hard left that put Kelly against the wall in back of the near ropes.  One set of ropes had a wall behind it the other three were three feet away from the people who were down below a slight stage.

Megan was on Kelly faster than Kelly could react hitting three rights to body, one below the ribs another at the ribs and finally one in the tit.  Kelly threw a right but Megan ducked underneath it and hit right knee to the stomach bending Kelly over enough to hit a double ax handle to the back putting her down

“Heard you were supposed to be talented at this, guess everyone gets old.”

Kelly started to get up and got kicked in the ribs.  Megan hauled back for another kick but was tripped up and Kelly rolled forward to get away and up to her feet

“I’m older than you but I haven’t had my body ruined like you… come on I’ll start showing you.”

Kelly and Megan were up and circling “Having children does not ruin it makes you tougher and more determined.”

“When I leave her victorious let that comment console you and heal your broken face.”

Megan got mad and came in throwing wild punches which Kelly absorbed and parried then slipped and hit a knee putting Megan down on her knees.  She immediately went to grab Megan but Fox was blocking it and then stopped and crawled backward between Kelly’ legs and went to the opposite side.

“Trying to anger me, smart move from a dumb woman.  I’m younger and better than you.”

“I’ve fought tougher than you and I still have my tricks plus more skill then you.”

“Bitch please, I knocked out bigger than you”  Megan stopped and smiled “You also knocked out bigger than me, I’m going to enjoy proving you are just a old washed up soap star lucky to be in a ring with me.”

Megan came in and was aggressive with some rights and lefts backing Kelly up and was watching Monaco’s feet.  Soon as she went to slip out and go outide Megan dove and slammed Monaco down with a hard takedown.

Megan was hitting hard elbows and when Kelly tried to cover up Megan got one leg to Kelly’s side and hit hammer fists to the stomach of Kelly Monaco “For a old bitch you still rocking some serious abs.”  She got the other leg out and Kelly was mad at that and got out of position and ate three knees to the stomach.

Megan threw a leg over Kelly’s body and was coming in from the bottom and hitting uppercuts to the tits and then chin of Kelly Monaco.

She went for a Peruvian Necktie but was in the wrong position and ended up with Kelly getting on her back.  Kelly stepped over a Fox leg and realized the submission and knew you had to be at the head for that.  Kelly began to grind her chin into Megan’s spine and was hitting knees to the ass.

Megan straightened Kelly’s arms out and through the ropes and got her hips to the outside of kell’s body but found the two in a rolling contest  and it was a frantic three minutes when they got up to their feet and traded knees to the stomach. 

Kelly Monaco was getting stronger but this was Megans first fight back and her strength was leaving her as she was pushed into the ropes getting punched by Kelly’s shoulder

Kelly was realizing Megan couldn’t move her and tied up a arm and was hitting rights to the ribs.    She continued to dirty box and was really hurting Megan and backed up to finish and was hit with an upper cut.  The punch sent Kelly back and Megan pushed her self off the ropes and jumped and spun into a kick getting Kelly in the tit and sending her careening into the ropes and nearly over them.

Megan landed on her knees very tired.  Breathing heavy she looked over at Kelly Monaco hanging off the ropes “Good fight, I forgot how much it take out of one to get into a fight.”

Megan got up slicked her hair back and sighed, Kelly Monaco was back on her feet “I can take a lot more than what you just gave.”  Kelly looked at how flushed Megan’ body was.  This was her first fight in so long and she had taken a bit of sabbatical due to having kids.  It gave Kelly a terrific idea

“You were over rated and the time you had where you could actually beat me is well past.  I have a better body than you in my 40s than you have now.. How fucking embarrassing.”

“You dumb soap star.”  Megan was up and throwing excellent looking punches, sharp, crisp and straight but Megan wass blocking them.  Megan kept throwing and started with the kicks but those were being blocked as well.

Kelly hit an uppercut and Megan nearly dropped.  “Tired… You hould have probably taken a couple fights before fighting a legend.”

“You’re no…”  Kelly was bruised but she wasn’t letting Megan finish.  Fox’s arms were down and heavy so Monaco grabbed her by the back of the head and hit right and left knees.

“I’ll show you why I never settled on being the greatest playmate.”

She was moving Megan at will while shortly following each move with a hard knee and Megan couldn’t guess which knee was coming.  Worst was Monaco was setting an example she was using strength, tremendous strength to rag doll Fox but she wasn’t going full steam with the knees.

Megan was realizing the end was near.  When she entered this she thought it might be to soon and knew Monaco was assuredly stronger than her but now that she was tired her skill was gone.  Kelly had striking skill, athleticism and was going to knock her out but she had to take the knock out from an all-time playmate vs quitting cause she was tired.

Kelly was watching where Megans arms were and completely covered up both forearms in front of the face and hit two hard uppercuts that snapped MEgans head back each time

She blocked the third but was hit with lefts to the ribs and went back to the middle and put her hands up… “I hope everyone realizes just who I AM!  I’m KELLY FUCKING MONACO and Rycroft I want you.”

Megan tried to come after Kelly but was straight kicked between the tits and sent flying back to the corner “Unlike other playmates I’m more than just a mouth and I’ve beaten the best bitch and if you were in shape we could have had a fucking war but in the end there won’t be a Spears lucky kick… I’m knocking you out.”

Megan covered up but Kelly hit her with a shovel right hook to the underarm then a left shovel hook to the body and one to the head and she threw all her technique combined with power into a uppercut with her elbow that shut Megan’s mouth up.

Kelly knew it so she backed up and let Megan Fox drop to her feet “That’s how you back up what you’re talking about.”  No one knew what she was talking about but she continued “Rycroft, I love you but lets have the one on one competition that truly decides who is better.”

Some thought it was meant for other playmates but it was clear Kelly Monaco truly finally wanted to fight Melissa Rycroft her Achilles heel.

Kelly Monaco had defeated Megan Fox was the big takeaway here

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: WBACCF: Megan Fox vs Kelly Monaco
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 07:06:04 PM »
Kelly Monaco has prettier pics than the one you're showing.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 08:22:13 PM »
She sure does.. one of my all time fav but i thought this one offered a nice compare and contrast to 2015

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 09:12:44 PM »
I am glad Kelly Monaco won this fight. IRL I heard she is a black belt so I am sure she can really fight. Would love to watch her beat someone up for real!