News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fight in front of your husband/man/boyfriend

• 7 Replies

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
Fight in front of your husband/man/boyfriend
« on: August 17, 2017, 08:19:55 PM »
I have talked with one woman.And she said me that it is different if you just fight with other woman in private and there is no one around or may be some other women.And if you fight in front of your men.
so i would like to ask question to ladies.would they prefer in front of their man? or may be not.
And how would the process of fight would differ in each situation?

Offline DaveyG_uk

Re: Fight in front of your husband/man/boyfriend
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 04:16:52 PM »
16 times my ex wrestled in front of me and the other partner, she loved it!!, when she won😃
Wasn't quite as happy at losing, said she felt humiliated at being second best.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 06:21:58 AM »
Fighting another female in front of our men gives the added incentive to fight as hard and as nasty as you can. All inhibitions go out the window as I would hope to give my husband the most enormous erection he's ever achieved. Speaking for myself, I will try to humiliate my rival at every turn in an attempt to make her man cream his pants as he watches me tear away at his woman's most sensitive body parts.

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 06:29:01 AM »
Absolutely must be in front of men.  The added adrenaline rush from the reward of dominance or risk of humiliation
is an essential element for me.

J.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 01:31:41 PM »
thanks for the arguments
i thought most women would feel ashamed in front of men.but i guess you are right .it might add extra responsibility no to lose .but anyway one of the sides lose.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 03:15:34 PM »
I did my share of wrestling matches at biker events where I would lose clothing and they were pretty rough, but yeah at the time I didn't have a problem getting naked in front of men or wrestling in front of them as I used to be an exotic dancer when I was younger and I always loved wrestling so I could now do both.  Even if you lose the match we would get paid and I just loved knowing that all the guys out there were pretty hard watching.

DottiD

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 04:21:13 PM »
Never go to any fight without my husband with me, there are times he and hers might sit in another room but otherwise front row with hers, Yes it adds to the over all emotion and adrenalin and desire to not just fight but win naturally goes without say or question, but the down side is to lose as he watches and suffer the stakes (if any) agreed on, and in kind its amazing to look up and see his smile and nod as i beat my opponent, have had times with her and mine and a few other cats watch but using irl referrals is part of that as well

Offline Holly_Wobbles

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 01:14:08 PM »
I have and I lost to a tall cross fit girl rather quickly. Didn't know she fought mauy Thai

Well it didn't have anything to do with mauy thai, but one of the few times I have been in a fight in front of (what was at the time) my man, I ended up actually losing that fight.  That was...less than fun, and was particularly humiliating - more so than I have experienced before