News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

italianbustygirl aka Jessica vs Rahrah_Sarah no hands titfight

• 9 Replies

Offline italianbustygirl

Jessica ia  6'0 130 lbs 36EE
Sarah is 5’6”, 136 lbs, 38DD

Offline cockfight

Re: italianbustygirl aka Jessica vs Rahrah_Sarah no hands titfight
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 11:39:39 PM »
Sarah

Offline italianbustygirl

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 09:35:44 AM »
I'm in the hotel suite ready for another titfight match, i'm just ready, i wear only my red thong my boobs are naked andready to crush another pair

Offline italianbustygirl

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 02:17:21 PM »
I'm in the hotel suite ready for another titfight match, i'm just ready, i wear only my red thong my boobs are naked andready to crush another pair

I arrive at the hotel suite on time as promised, wearing a long black pair of tracksuit pants and a tight fitting T-shirt. As I knock on the door, my already prepped foe open up and invites me in. "I'm surprised you actually let me in" I grin devilishly. Moving to the centre of the suite as I strip of my shirt first, revealing my firm breasts braless already. "I had my doubts about you showing" I grin, as my tracksuit hits the floor next.
I observe you, and i'm not impressed for nothing, " oh girl i'm going to destroy your boobs",  i approach you, and our boobs are so close, and i bump one two time in your soft boobs

Offline gary_photo

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 02:30:51 PM »
Really good match up but I think jessica wins a long hard fight.

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 03:43:07 PM »
Sarah for sure. Italian Girl is so stupid she can barely even string a sentence together.  Quite painful to watch actually.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 03:48:41 PM by genette catfight queen »

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2017, 03:07:03 PM »
mmmm ... Kewl .... One-liner vs Descriptive ...which one will prevail?   :-X

LMAO!!!! :P

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2017, 04:21:53 PM »
Two busty bitches fighting...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline italianbustygirl

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2017, 04:52:45 PM »

I arrive at the hotel suite on time as promised, wearing a long black pair of tracksuit pants and a tight fitting T-shirt. As I knock on the door, my already prepped foe open up and invites me in. "I'm surprised you actually let me in" I grin devilishly. Moving to the centre of the suite as I strip of my shirt first, revealing my firm breasts braless already. "I had my doubts about you showing" I grin, as my tracksuit hits the floor next.
I observe you, and i'm not impressed for nothing, " oh girl i'm going to destroy your boobs",  i approach you, and our boobs are so close, and i bump one two time in your soft boobs

I grin wildly as I turn to face you, and despite your bigger cup size, I see zero difference in size, "Hun, I bet you wish it were going to be as simple as that" i purr, and as you approach, our nipples touch for the first time, sizing one another up and the feeling is amazing, nip to nip. Your first bump catches me off guard slightly, and i nearly stumble back, but by the second time I've recovered and am expecting it, this time boucing back against you. trying to take the advantage early, when it comes to our third bouce, I lift my tits into the air and drop the weight onto yours, knowing that this will impact nicely as I bounce them down onto your tits a few times, listening to your moans.
Yo
Your move take me by surprise your boobs bounce in to mineand i moan loudly,  for a moment i'm in difficult, but i react promptly,i in a fraction of second lwer my knees, and strikefrom bottom up your boobs, spreading them against your chin"oh bitch take this" i say push hardly

Offline hmelanie23

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2017, 05:29:07 PM »
Sarah all the way!  Get her girl!!