News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

JW private catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
JW private catfight
« on: August 19, 2017, 05:02:58 PM »
An oldie but goodie! Wonder how old Alyssia is now, and if she would consider fighting another mature women if she could be found?

https://xhamster.com/movies/1318069/lesbian_wrestling_3.html
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline Clawdelle

Re: JW private catfight
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 10:51:02 PM »
I have no idea when the video was made, but it's a very hot fight, and it's blatantly obvious that the part after the fight wasn't an act.  They were both wanting it.  I'd guess them to be in their early twenties, so if this was made in the mid 1980s, they would be in their early fifties by now, and if they're still in reasonably good health,  they should still be able to fight, and if they were  really into fighting back then, they still want to. That never goes away once a woman gets a taste of it.  I've known women considerably older than that who still wanted to fight even when they were past the age to be able.

What is your guess on when the video was made?

Clawdelle

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 01:57:27 AM »
Probably between 1980 and 85. Which would put them in their 50's, still young enough to fight.
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline Clawdelle

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 02:18:12 AM »
Most definitely, some women do fight  as late as sixty, but it's rare, and they've lost so much by that age that they're really  no match even for a younger woman who at the time they were her age  would have given them no problem at all.  I admire their courage and pride in themselves, but at the same time.................................................

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 03:01:22 AM »
I prefer not to think of those old school JW catfighters walking around as grannies today.

Just enjoy the videos for what they are and let those hot girls stay in Tir Na Nog, "the land of the ever young", I say.
Catfight rules!