News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Match No. 85 Jenny versus Sierra

• 0 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Match No. 85 Jenny versus Sierra
« on: August 19, 2017, 05:57:03 PM »
The story with images is on the apartmentwrestlingclub.com website. 

This fight is the eighty-fifth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  This fight is being held in Tampa.  This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Jenny (5'5 140 pounds 26 y/o) is from a very small farming community in the midwest.  She currently lives a few hours from Chicago.  Jenny works in a small bank and is recently married.  Her and her husband are both excited about seeing how she competes.  Jenny has fought a number of times in her life and claims to have won them all.  She grew up on a farm and is strong.  Jenny's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm a country girl and we all know country girls kick ass!!! Ain't no bitch from the city gonna be able to stand up to me."  So far Jenny has gotten a reputation for doing about anything need to win.  In her fights she has shown a tendency to engage in any dirty tactic necessary to come out on top.  At this point Jenny is 5-3.  She has beaten Monique, Molly, Bailey, Shayla and Selena while losing to Denise, Molly and Rebecca.  Jenny is the former East Coast Club Champion.

Sierra (5'7 125lbs 25 y/o) lives near Miami.  She currently works as a yoga instructor for a local studio.  She hopes to one day pursue an acting career.  One of her thoughts is that getting into the Club might help her further her career.  In her high school and college days she participated in field hockey and spent some time on the ice as a figure skater.  Sierra remains in great shape and works out several times a week as well as her yoga instructor position.  Sierra's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm the perfect mix to be an Apartment fighter.  I love to compete and I love winning even more.  Combine my athleticism, gracefulness, fierceness, and sexy femininity and you have the perfect apartment wrestler.  I love kicking ass and looking good doing it.  This is my world!!"  Sierra is currently undefeated with a record of 4-0.  So far, Sierra has defeated Suzette, Tisha, Sofia and Emma.

Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight.

After arriving at the fight location, Jenny heads directly to her dressing room to make her final preparations for the fight tonight with Sierra.  After winning her last couple fights, Jenny is feeling confident again.  Jenny has worked hard on her conditioning knowing it might be a longer fight against Sierra.  Jenny begins her preparations with a series of stretching exercises to loosen her body up for the fight.  Afterwards, she changes into her black string thong and pink bikini top.  With her preparations complete, Jenny heads down the hall to give her comments and enter the main fighting area.  "Sierra hasn’t lost yet.  That will make it that much sweeter when I whip her tonight.  I remember how it felt to lose the first time in the AWC.  I can’t wait to hear Sierra begging me to end the match tonight.  I can handle anything she can bring tonight.  I don’t think she has fought against someone as strong as I am.  That will be my advantage and is why I will win tonight.  Selena couldn’t match my power and tonight Sierra will learn the same lesson the hard way.  Tonight takes me one more step closer to the world title."

Sierra arrives shortly after Jenny and makes her way to her dressing room.  Sierra, however, takes a few moments to greet her fans that arrived early for the fight.  With the stakes being so high, AWC fans are crawling all over the venue as they wait for the evening’s event to begin.  Sierra takes her time as she unpacks her materials and changes clothing.  Sierra slips into her tiny red bikini.  As usual, Sierra’s choice of bikini puts her well-toned figure on display.  With plenty of time before the fight, Sierra continues through her usual pre-fight routine to prepare herself mentally and physically for the match.  Prior to heading into the main room, Sierra is asked to comment on her opponent and the upcoming fight.  "I’m looking forward to getting this fight started.  I don’t really have anything to say to Jenny.  I’ll do my talking on the rug when I win."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Jenny and Sierra.  “Here we go with the last of this round of tourney fights.  This one is going to bring us two of the stronger fighter in the round.  Sierra has won all of her fights and beaten good fighters.  Jenny has too.  Sierra seems to be a bit more techinically skilled and Jenny is just a powerful brawler.  It’s anyone’s guess how it all ends up.  I’m taking Jenny because she seems pretty confident after winning her last couple fights.”  The second commentator begins “I agree that this one is going to be hard to call and a great fight for the fans.  If Jenny can make this a short fight she has a good shot at the win.  I don’t think she has the stamina to keep up with Sierra if it goes long.  Plus I think there is something to be said for a skilled fighter beating a brawler.  This might even turn into a rout if Sierra gets off to a good start with Jenny.” The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held. The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding the large gathering of spectators.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides an open space for the fighters with seating along the outer edges of the room.  The crowd for the fight tonight is particularly large as the championship tournament matches are generating lots of excitement.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighters.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you loses two falls or says you are done or ends up rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you.  Again, this is a best out of three falls match."

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Sierra turns and waves to the fans in attendance and smiles for the crowd.  Jenny doesn’t seem amused with Sierra playing to the crowd and raises her middle finger towards Sierra.  “You’re gonna see how it feels to get your first loss tonight bitch!!!” calls out Jenny from across the room as the crowd gets excited by the pre-fight posturing.  Sierra smirks and loudly calls out “Like I said before, I’ll do my talking after you submit to me!!”

The officiator announces “the fight will begin shortly so prepare yourself for my command to start.”  The girls each wait on their side of the room for the command to begin.  The crowd continues to get louder as the start of the fight is imminent.  The officiator simply calls out “You may begin the fight . . . the first fall is now underway”.  The crowd lets out a cheer, the officiator calls out loudly “FIGHT!!!”  The officiator slips away and the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.

With the command to fight, both girls slowly approach one another.  The crowd on its feet anticipating the coming collision between these two top ranked fighters.  As the two approach, they each launch forward colliding with the other.  The two immediately begin the struggle for control as they each try to overpower their opponent.

The two powerful fighters mash their upper bodies tightly together as the crowd begins to cheer on their favorite.  With their bodies pressed into the other, each fighter struggles to push through their opponent and topple them to the floor.  It quickly becomes apparent that both girls are fairly evenly matched in terms of strength as neither is able to make much progress.

The loud grunts and groans continue to erupt from Jenny and Sierra as the struggle continues for several moments.  As the two mash into one another, they slide their arms around their opponent looking for a hand hold and some additional leverage to win the test of strength.  Each grinds her body into her opponent trying to utilize every part of her own body to inflict suffering on her opponent.

"You aren't stronger than me bitch!!!" grunts out Jenny as the two fighters struggle taking  baby steps across the floor.  Sierra responds with loud HUUUNNHHHH sound as she presses forward against Jenny's body.  The red headed fighter is ready for Sierra's press forward as she turns her body slightly and wraps her arms around Sierra's upper body.

For the first time in the opening minutes of the battle, one of the fighters seems to be getting a bit of an advantage as Sierra's arms break contact and are no longer wrapped tightly around her opponent.  The crowd notices the slight shift and the Jenny fans let out their cries of approval.

"Got ya now!!!' hisses out Jenny as she twists her body and starts to pull Sierra off balance and across the front of Jenny.  Sierra lets out a groan of pain or frustration as Jenny forces her to bend slightly at the waist.  Jenny growls out as she slowly overpowers and forces Sierra to lean further forward.  The red head slowly now trying to force Sierra down to the floor.

Sierra's grunts and groans encourage Jenny as she begins to feel herself gaining control of her opponent.  As she slowly gains leverage over Sierra, Jenny leans her body into the effort and slowly forces Sierra down to one knee as she pushes Sierra downward towards the floor.  "Kick her ass Jenny !!!" yells out a loud voice from the back of the room.

"Now we know who's stronger don't we Sierra" teases Jenny in a mocking tone as she appears to be clearly overpowering Sierra.  Jenny's view of Sierra's actions is blocked by her position above Sierra and she fails to observe Sierra slipping her arms around Jenny's left leg.  Sierra continues to grunt and groan as she holds her position on one knee long enough to get her arms wrapped around Jenny's leg.

"YYYAHHHHHH" yells out Sierra as she suddenly pushes up off her bent knee and powers her body back up to a bent over position.  Jenny lets out a gasp of surprise as Sierra comes back up again only this time yanking Jenny's left leg off of the floor.  Jenny's plan to take Sierra to the floor now backfiring on her as she finds herself hopping slightly on her right leg trying to maintain her balance as Sierra pushes into her body.

"Bitch!!!' snaps Jenny as she struggles to keep her balance with Sierra lifting her leg leg and pressing forward into Jenny with her body.  It doesn't take long for Sierra to completely unbalance Jenny as she hops a couple times trying to stay upright.  The crowd now resumes it's loud cries of support for both fighters as the fight is clearly headed to the floor sooner rather than later.

"Going down on your ass" grunts out Sierra through gritted teeth as she makes a final hard push to topple Jenny off of her feet.  Sierra's prediction becomes immediately true as she dumps Jenny to the floor.  With Jenny's arms wrapped around her upper body, Sierra is also pulled down to the floor at the same time.  Jenny lands with a solid THUMP on her ass as Sierra comes down on both of her knees.

Lucky for Jenny at this point, she lands directly in front of the sofa against the wall.  The seat of the sofa prevents Sierra from being able to take Jenny directly onto her back as she lands on the floor.  A quick scramble for control breaks out as Sierra pushes her body forward with the idea of driving Jenny over onto her side against the seat of the sofa.  Jenny reacts quickly and slides her arms up towards Sierra's head and attempts to lock on a headlock or a hair pull as the struggle intensifies again.

"UNHHHH!!!" Groans out Jenny as Sierra pushes her body directly into her as she attempts to push her over and onto her side.  Before Sierra is able to make any progress, Jenny gets a fistful of Sierra's hair and pulls Sierra in a downward direction to prevent her from being able to topple her over and onto her side.

"Get off my hair" hisses out Sierra as they struggle on the floor.  "Come on SIerra get her" yells out a voice from the side of the room.  Sierra grabs for Jenny's hand in her hair and tries to pull the hand free to allow herself to press her upper body across Jenny's, but the red head is able to get her second arm looped around behind Sierra ato gain extra leverage as she pulls down on Sierra.

After several minutes of struggling against the front of the sofa, Jenny is able to drag Sierra further forward.  With Sierra being pulled down lower on her body, Jenny is able to quickly swing her right leg up and hook it over the back of Sierra's shoulder and upper back.  The Jenny fans cheer loudly as she manages to catch the off balance Sierra and hook the beginnings of a potential head or body scissors on her opponent.

"Shit!!" grunts out Sierra as she quickly realizes the bad spot she is in at the moment.  Reaching down, SIerra pushes a hand at Jenny's foot trying to block Jenny's efforts to trap her in a scissor hold.  At the same time, Jenny pushes her one hand into Sierra's underarm area and her other hand onto Sierra's firm ass.  Using these two hand holds, Jenny works to shove Sierra further across her leg so she can get the scissor hold firmly across Sierra's body.

Jenny's claws dig into Sierra's vulnerable armpit area forcing a gasp of pain from her lips.  The gasp of pain brings a smirk to Jenny's face as she continues pushing at her opponent to force her into the teeth of the hold.  Sierra tries to push free knowing that if Jenny locks her legs it will be difficult to escape from the position of their bodies.

After several moments of struggling, Jenny is able to get her leg locked around Sierra's body.  The impact is immediate as Sierra gasps out in pain and tries to breathe in against the pressure of the scissor hold.  With her upper body at an awkward angle, Sierra pushes up on her knees knowing her best chance to escape is to use her lower body to force her way free.  Sierra's initial efforts generate some progress and her skills on the mat seem to be paying off on the rug as she tries to escape Jenny's hold.

With Sierra's lower body pushing up off the floor, Jenny struggles to keep a solid grip on the scissor hold.  The Sierra fans in the room become louder as they encourage their favorite to escape the hold.  Jenny, though, is equally well versed in the apartment wrestling world and she quickly moves to counter Sierra's escape attempt.  Reaching down quickly with her left hand, Jenny rakes her nails across the back of Sierra's thigh and then grabs hold of Sierra's right ankle.

"You're not going anywhere" hisses out Jenny as she yanks up on Sierra's right leg.  The red head's efforts pay off as she is able to hook and bend Sierra's leg back eliminating her ability to try and force her way out of the scissor hold by using her legs.  Sierra's body is now pressed forward and down as she loses her leverage.  The end result of Jenny's quick thinking is that Sierra's ribs and belly take the brunt of a quick series of hard squeezes of Jenny's thighs.

"OHHHHHH" moans out Sierra loudly as Jenny crushes her between her powerful thighs.  With her leg trapped, Sierra is unable to find enough leverage to break free of the hold.  Jenny leans back against the couch with a hateful smirk on her face as she squeezes and relaxes in short bursts working to conserve her strength while grinding down Sierra.

"SUBMIT TO ME YOU OVERRATED WHORE" screams out Jenny as she maintains the body scissors on Sierra.  Knowing her opponent can't hold out much longer, Jenny grabs her by the hair and pulls Sierra's head back forcing her to look up and ahead.

"I want them to see your face as you give up to me" hisses out Jenny just before she squeezes down hard with her legs.  The crushing squeeze forces a hoarse scream from Sierra as she begins to frantically slap her hand on the floor to signal her surrender.  "I GIVE I GIVE" gasps out Sierra as Jenny forces her head back and mashes her body.

Jenny releases the hold and shoves Sierra's body off of her leg rolling her over onto her back on the floor.  The red head climbs to her feet and adjusts her bikini top as she gasps in a few breaths of air.  Jenny rolls onto her back and clutches at her ribs for a moment as she too sucks in some air.  The Sierra fans hang their head looking disappointed as Jenny forces their favorite to submit.  The Jenny fans cheer for their fighter as what once looked like a divided crowd now seems to be leaning towards a larger group of Jenny fans.  The officiator surveys the room and allows the crowd to quiet down slightly before making an announcement.

“Your winner of the first fall of the match at the 9 minute mark --- Jenny.  Jenny leads the match 1 fall to 0. There will be a short break to allow the fighters to recover and prepare for the 2nd fall.”  As the rest period begins, Sierra takes her time and catches her  breath while she continues to remain flat on her back on the floor.  Jenny stands nearby and leans over slightly as she also works on getting a break after the long first fall of the fight.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 07:36:17 PM by Apartment Wrestling Club »