News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Marvel vs DC - The Return

• 9 Replies

Offline WrestleFic

Marvel vs DC - The Return
« on: August 20, 2017, 03:39:46 PM »
Well, it's been nearly a year, and the previous thread seems to be locked, since it was part of a folder that no longer exists (but it can be found at https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=60081.0).

Without further ado...

Margot Robbie (27) & Cara Delevigne (25) vs Zendaya (20)
{alt}

"Look, look, there she goes!" Margot hissed, grabbing Cara by the arm and jolting her out of her drunken daze. The Brit followed her pointing finger to where Zendaya was slipping out of the room and heading toward the stairs.
"Where's she going?" Cara wondered aloud. Margot grinned and began pulling Cara across the noisy room.
"I think the party's getting too much for her," she replied. "Or maybe it's just the boozies."
The two women reached the stairs and began a quiet, careful climb.
"The important thing is, she's gonna be alone," Margot said, a devilish grin still fixed on her face. "You know how we're gonna play this?"
"Yeah, yeah," Cara said, stumbling slightly on the stairs. "I distract her, you get behind her, then we... y'know... that thing you said."
"Then we beat the bitch down!"
"Yeah, that."
Margot stopped at the top of the stairs and, in an exaggerated show of stealth, flattened herself against the wall before poking her head around the nearest doorway.
"She's on the couch!" she whispered triumphantly. "Get in there."
Cara nodded and walked into the side-room, removing her jacket as she did.
"Hey!" she said brightly. Zendaya looked up in surprise and sprang to her feet.
"Oh, hey," she said, smiling weakly. "Sorry, I was feeling kinda rough, thought I might take a few minutes to ride it out."
Cara nodded, dropping her jacket onto the couch and extending a hand.
"Yeah, I get that. Cara, by the way."
"Oh, of course," Zendaya said, returning the handshake. "Zendaya."
As the two women spoke, Margot had snuck into the room and was now crouched behind the couch. Her head slowly rose into view and she gave Cara a discreet thumbs up.
"So, hey, I was wanting to tell you something," Cara said, putting her hands on Zendaya's shoulders. The American girl cocked her head.
"What are you-"
Before she could say anything else, Cara's knee rose and drove straight into Zendaya's crotch. She gave a squeal of pain, and in an instant Margot leaped over the couch and locked her arms around the girl's neck.
"Gotcha!" she yelled. Zendaya was completely unprepared, and Margot's sudden weight was enough to pull her backwards onto the couch, with the Australian underneath her.

"Get off me!" Zendaya gasped, pulling at Margot's arms. After a brief struggle, she managed to free herself and ungracefully rolled off the couch and onto the floor. She tried to push herself to her feet, but as she did Cara stomped on her back, sending her crashing back down. The Brit smiled, slipping off her shoes, and flipped Zendaya onto her back with a kick to the ribs.
"Stay down!" she warned. Zendaya could only groan in response. Margot rolled off the couch and quickly straddled the girl's legs, while Cara sat by Zendaya's head and pinned her arms down.
"What do you want?" Zendaya asked, vainly trying to wriggle free.
"We want to... uh... the thing," said Cara. She rubbed a hand over her face. "Eugh, that stuff's really going to my head."
"We're gon' beat you down," Margot said, leaning forward and resting her hands on Zendaya's belly. "You're goin' around all high and mighty, but you ain't. You're just some Disney bitch."
"Jesus, how drunk are you?" Zendaya groaned. "Please, just let me-"
Her sentence was cut off as Cara clamped a hand over her mouth.
"She's not getting it," Cara muttered. Margot grinned and balled her hand into a fist.
"Let's show her then."
She drove her fist hard into Zendaya's stomach, and the girl's eyes bulged as she tried to let out a scream. Margot laughed and punched her again.
"See?" she said. "Little Disney bitch."
Zendaya struggled, but her two tormentors had her pinned tight: Cara was sat hard on her arms, and Margot easily kept her balance when she kicked her legs. Another punch put a stop to her struggles, and she simply groaned again.

"So?" Margot said, glaring down at Zendaya's face. "You admit it?"
Cara removed her hand from Zendaya's mouth, and the girl let in a deep breath.
"Admit what, you crazy bitch?"
"She's not getting it!" Margot growled. "I think it's time for plan B."
She began shuffling forward, moving from her seat on Zendaya's legs right up to straddle her chest, her knees on each side of the younger girl's head.
"I don't know what you want from me!" Zendaya wailed. Margot gave an exaggerated sigh.
"I told you. You're our little Marvel bitch!"
Cara let out a sudden giggle and leaned forward to whisper in Margot's ear. The Aussie's eyes lit up and she nodded.
"Hell yeah!" she replied. Zendaya's eyes flicked between the two, panic on her face.
"What did she say?" she asked desperately. "What are you gonna-"
She was cut off again as Cara slid forward and sat her ass down on Zendaya's face, burying her nose firmly between her cheeks. Cara and Margot locked eyes and both immediately burst into laughter.
"Oh my god, I love it!" Margot shouted. She wrapped her arms around Cara's waist, helping to hold the Brit in place as Zendaya struggled beneath them.
"Yeah, you like that?" Cara taunted, looking over her own shoulder. Zendaya's forehead was still barely visible.
"I bet she does," Margot laughed. Her hands slipped down and she grabbed at Cara's ass. "I mean, look at this thing. So soft and comfy."
Cara laughed and wiggled her ass, eliciting more muffled groans from her prisoner.
"What did I tell you?" Margot said. "We showed the bitch!"

The girl's were snapped out of their laughter at the sound of the door slamming shut. They barely had time to turn their heads before a body slammed into them, knocking them off their perch and onto the floor.
"What the fuck?" Margot groaned. A pair of hands grabbed her shoulders and pinned her to the ground.
"What were you saying about bitches?"
Karen Gillan slammed her ass down on Margot's chest, knocking the air from her lungs. In one quick movement, she slid forward until her crotch was resting firmly against the Aussie's chin.
"Oh, shit," Margot gasped. The Scot smirked down at her, and squeezed her thighs together around the girl's head.
"You okay back there?" Karen called, turning to look at Zendaya. The girl managed to pull herself into a sitting position, and leaned her back against the couch.
"Been worse," she replied gamely. Karen flashed her a smile before turning her attention back to the others. As she did, Cara began to sit up as well.
"Oh, no you don't," Karen muttered. She rolled herself onto her side, smoothly turning her schoolgirl pin on Margot into a headscissor as she did so. Cara barely had time to see her moving before Karen's arms locked around her neck and dragged her down to the floor.
"Get off!" Cara squealed, grabbing desperately at Karen's arms. The redhead ignored her, instead locking her arm firmly across Cara's neck in a perfect sleeper hold.
"What do you say?" Karen said. "Knock them out now, or do you want a bit of revenge?"
Zendaya pushed herself to her feet and smirked.
"I think I should show them who the bitch is," she replied. Karen smirked back at her and loosened her grip on her two victims, just enough that she wouldn't knock them out.
"Go for it."

Zendaya slipped off her shoes and straddled Margot's legs.
"Hey, what are you-"
Margot's words were cut off as Zendaya drove a fist into her stomach. Margot yelped and tried to buck her off, only to be rewarded with two more hard fists to the stomach.
"That feels good," Zendaya laughed. She mockingly patted Margot's stomach.
"Was that good for you too?" she asked. Margot groaned.
Zendaya stood up and walked over to Cara. The Brit's eyes widened in panic and she instinctively pulled her legs away.
"Look, it wasn't my idea," she gasped. "Margot was the one that said we should, even before we started drinking. Please don't!"
Zendaya ignored her and grabbed her ankles, pulling her legs apart. With a quick grin at Karen, she dropped knee-first onto Cara's crotch.
"Motherfu-!" Cara screamed. Karen quickly tightened her sleeper hold, and the word turned into a faint gurgling.
"Okay," said Zendaya, dropping down to straddle Cara's stomach. "I'll take this one, and you knock out her."
"Gladly," Karen replied. She released her hold on Cara and turned her attention to Margot, flexing her legs to squeeze as hard as she could. Meanwhile, Zendaya leaned forward and dropped her boobs onto Cara's face, wrapping her arms around her head to hold her in place. Cara groaned under her.
"Shh," Zendaya whispered. "It could be worse. I could be sitting on your face."
Karen's eyes lit up at her words, and she stopped squeezing Margot's head, instead letting her flop weakly back to the floor.
"Thank god," Margot moaned. Karen grinned and quickly straddled her again.
"You're not getting off that easy," she said. Before Margot could react, she slid forward and sat right down on her face, wiggling from side to side to make sure she was pinned. Margot flailed her arms wildly, but it didn't take long before they fell limply at her side. Karen looked over at Zendaya, who was still straddling the now-unconscious Cara.
"You okay?"
"Pretty much," Zendaya replied with a smile. "Thanks for your help."
"Any time."
Karen stood up and offered a hand to Zendaya, pulling her to her feet.
"Come on. Let's go back down. We can hang out with the other Marvel bitches."

Offline #FranciFit

Re: Marvel vs DC - The Return
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 03:37:50 PM »
Sooo loving it

Offline WrestleFic

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 03:18:38 PM »
Kat Dennings (24) vs Natalie Portman (29) - 2010 Flashback Fight

{alt}

"Okay, let's hold it there. Natalie, you're free for now. Everyone else, let's reset and do it again."
Natalie Portman smiled and absentmindedly brushed her hair back as she walked off the set, giving a quick wave to Chris Hemsworth as she went. The bustle of the crew died down as she rounded a corner toward the cast area. As she'd expected, she found Kat Dennings laying out in the sun in a tank top and shorts, her laptop on her lap.
"Hey, Kat," Natalie said, sitting down on the lounger next to her.
"Hey," Kat replied, her eyes still on her screen. "Sup?"
"Got a break from filming," she said. "They've got a bunch of Thor stuff to do, so I think we're good for a while."
"Uh-huh."
"Sorry, am I interrupting something important?" Natalie asked with a smile. She leaned over and looked at the screen. "What are you looking at there?"
Kat looked up suddenly and a sheepish grin appeared on her face.
"I sorta stumbled on it," she said. "You know, I was just Googling myself, and this came up..."
"Celebrity catfights?" Natalie read, cocking her head slightly. She locked eyes with Kat, who shrugged.
"It's like, uh... I'm only just discovering it myself, you know?"
"Please, enlighten me with you new-found knowledge."
"It's some kind of fan thing, I think," Kat explained. "People pit celebrities against each other, you know - actors, singers, models, whatever - see who'd win in a fight. Sometimes they do polls, sometimes they just discuss it... a couple of 'em even write stories."
"Right..." Natalie scrolled down the page, glancing at the names. "So how are we doing? Getting a lot of wins?"
"There's only one with me in it, that's how I ended up on this site," Kat said. "That was a win, though. You, uh... your record's not so great."
Natalie sat back, an expression of mock-offence on her face.
"What, people don't think I'm tough?"
"They seem to think you're, uh... small. The bigger girls tend to win more."
"That's ridiculous!" Natalie said. She flashed another grin and grabbed Kat's arm. "Come on, you and me, right now."
"What?" Kat put a hand over her mouth to hold back a laugh. "No offence, Nat, but I don't want to hurt you."
"You have my permission," Natalie replied. She whipped out a tie and put her hair back into a ponytail. "Come on, we've got time, no-one is around. Show me what you've got."
"Okay," Kat said with a smile. "But don't be surprised if you find yourself pinned down under me."

The girls moved away from the loungers into a more open space. Kat went down on her knees, and Natalie followed her example.
"So I guess first to give up loses?" Kat said. Natalie shrugged and nodded. She shuffled forward on her knees.
"Okay... good luck, then." Kat launched herself forward and wrapped her arms around Natalie's body, pinning her arms to her side. The force of it pushed her onto her back, and Kat quickly laid on top of her, keeping a tight grip.
"Gotcha!" she exclaimed triumphantly. Natalie wriggled beneath her, but Kat held firm.
"Okay..." she muttered. Kat grinned and released her grip, instead grabbing Natalie's wrists and pinning them by her head.
"There we go," she said. "I'm not one to say 'I told you so', but-"
Kat's words were cut off as Natalie pulled her legs up and snapped them around the bigger girl's head. Kat let out a grunt of shock and instantly let go of Natalie's wrists, instead grabbing at her legs. Natalie moved quickly, bending her right leg behind Kat's head and pulling her deeper between her thighs.
"But what?" she asked with a smirk. She pulled her leg tighter, and with her free hand grabbed Kat by the back of the head.
"Okay, now hold on tight, I'm gonna roll us over."
With a grunt, she threw her weight sideways, rolling both her and Kat over to leave the bigger girl on her back. Natalie settled back, sitting on her chest, her legs still around her head. She reached down and brushed Kat's hair off her face.
"Jeez, Nat," Kat gasped. "How do you know how to do this?"
"I told you I was strong, Kat," Natalie replied. "Or I implied it, anyway. Look, tell you what, I'll give you another chance."
She deftly untangled her legs from around Kat's head and stood up, offering her hand as she did. Kat accepted, and Natalie pulled her to her feet.

"Okay, you're not a pushover," Kat said, going back to her knees. "But neither am I."
Again, Kat lunged forward, this time grabbing Natalie around the legs and tackling her to the ground again. She moved forward, straddling the smaller girl's legs.
"You good there?" Natalie asked. Kat grinned.
"I've got your legs, girl. You're not gonna get me like that again."
Natalie smiled back at her.
"So what, are you gonna try and pin me now?"
"Giving up so soon?"
Kat shuffled forward to sit on Natalie's thighs, grabbing for her wrists. Natalie sat up and quickly wrapped her arms around Kat's head, pulling her face into her chest.
"Oh, come on," Kat growled. Natalie grinned.
"I'm sorry, but you are making this too easy right now."
"I'm still on top of you!" Kat protested.
"Please."
Natalie bucked her body and once again rolled the pair of them over, leaving Kat on her back. She quickly readjusted her position to straddle Kat's legs instead.
"Come on!" Kat gasped. She pushed in vain at Natalie's shoulders, but Natalie held strong.
"You're not my first," Natalie said. "I always try to get in some fights with my co-stars."
She unwrapped her arms from around Kat's head and swiveled herself to lay across her body instead. Kat barely had time to react before Natalie's legs locked around her right arm, and her own arms around Kat's left.
"It started with Keira Knightly, when I was doing Star Wars - she was scrappy, but I had a few years on her and she never really stood a chance."
She shuffled slightly, pushing her waist against Kat's neck and pushing her head back.
"I don't think I'm faring much better," Kat gasped.
"Scarlett Johansson, she was a tough one," Natalie continued, ignoring her. "I beat her a few times, she beat me a few. Good fighter."
Kat kicked her legs uselessly.
"Then last year, I did Black Swan with Mila Kunis," Natalie said. She turned her head to look at Kat. "Did you ever see that one?"
"Saw it on a plane once," Kat replied weakly.
"So obviously we were both in great shape for that. She kicked my ass most of the time. And her favorite move was this one..."
With a sly grin, Natalie yanked up her top and pulled Kat's face against her belly, smothering her. She held her for ten seconds before releasing her.
"Jesus Christ," Kat gasped, her face red.
"I know, right?" Natalie laughed. "Got me every time. Give up yet?"
"Yeah," Kat replied. "I give up. You win."
"Even though I'm small?"
"Even though you're small."

Natalie smiled and untangled herself from Kat. The bigger girl stayed lying on her back, taking a few deep breaths. Natalie leaned over her.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, I'll be fine. Good fight."
"Oh, no, sorry, we're not done yet."
Natalie swung a leg over Kat's body, facing her feet as she straddled her chest. Kat groaned and didn't bother trying to resist, still to exhausted to fight back.
"Nothing personal, you know," Natalie explained, pulling a mobile out of her pocket. "But I told the girls I'd let them know how it went, so..."
She held the phone high above her and began recording with a smile on her face.
"Hey guys! I'm here in New Mexico to film Thor, and guess who I just beat up?" She moved the camera to focus on Kat's face.
"Tell them who you are, honey."
"I'm... I'm Kat Dennings."
Natalie moved the focus back to her own face and nodded.
"Kat didn't know I was a fighter. Now, I'm sure she'll want another go soon, but for now, I'll take my victory. This'll be you next time, Mila."
Natalie leaned over and placed the phone on the ground, giving it a wider angle on the scene. That done, she shuffled herself backward until her denim-clad ass was perched firmly on Kat's face.
Kat immediately began struggling, and she grabbed at Natalie's thighs to try and pull her off, but the smaller girl managed to keep her balance, and kept her eyes firmly locked on her phone's camera. Slowly, Kat's struggles stoppled, and Natalie sat up.
"Next time, Mila," she said firmly, before ending the recording.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 01:29:34 PM »
Very nice fight. How about a tv fight Chloe Bennett from Agents of Shield vs Melissa Benoist from Supergirl

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 09:10:37 PM »

{alt}

"Okay, let's hold it there. Natalie, you're free for now. Everyone else, let's reset and do it again."
Natalie Portman smiled and absentmindedly brushed her hair back as she walked off the set, giving a quick wave to Chris Hemsworth as she went. The bustle of the crew died down as she rounded a corner toward the cast area. As she'd expected, she found Kat Dennings laying out in the sun in a tank top and shorts, her laptop on her lap.
"Got a break from filming," she said. "They've got a bunch of Thor stuff to do, so I think we're good for a while."
"Uh-huh."
"Sorry, am I interrupting something important?" Natalie asked with a smile. She leaned over and looked at the screen. "What are you looking at there?"
"I sorta stumbled on it," she said. "You know, I was just Googling myself, and this came up..."
"Celebrity catfights?" Natalie read, cocking her head slightly. She locked eyes with Kat, who shrugged.
"It's some kind of fan thing, I think," Kat explained. "People pit celebrities against each other, you know - actors, singers, models, whatever - see who'd win in a fight. Sometimes they do polls, sometimes they just discuss it... a couple of 'em even write stories."
"Right..." Natalie scrolled down the page, glancing at the names. "So how are we doing? Getting a lot of wins?"
"There's only one with me in it, that's how I ended up on this site," Kat said. "That was a win, though. You, uh... your record's not so great."
"That's ridiculous!" Natalie said. She flashed another grin and grabbed Kat's arm. "Come on, you and me, right now."
"What?" Kat put a hand over her mouth to hold back a laugh. "No offence, Nat, but I don't want to hurt you."
"You have my permission," Natalie replied. She whipped out a tie and put her hair back into a ponytail. "Come on, we've got time, no-one is around. Show me what you've got."
"Okay," Kat said with a smile. "But don't be surprised if you find yourself pinned down under me."

The girls moved away from the loungers into a more open space. Kat went down on her knees, and Natalie followed her example.
"So I guess first to give up loses?" Kat said. Natalie shrugged and nodded. She shuffled forward on her knees.
"Okay... good luck, then." Kat launched herself forward and wrapped her arms around Natalie's body, pinning her arms to her side. The force of it pushed her onto her back, and Kat quickly laid on top of her, keeping a tight grip.
"Gotcha!" she exclaimed triumphantly. Natalie wriggled beneath her, but Kat held firm.
"Okay..." she muttered. Kat grinned and released her grip, instead grabbing Natalie's wrists and pinning them by her head.
Kat's words were cut off as Natalie pulled her legs up and snapped them around the bigger girl's head. Kat let out a grunt of shock and instantly let go of Natalie's wrists, instead grabbing at her legs. Natalie moved quickly, bending her right leg behind Kat's head and pulling her deeper between her thighs.
"But what?" she asked with a smirk. She pulled her leg tighter, and with her free hand grabbed Kat by the back of the head.
With a grunt, she threw her weight sideways, rolling both her and Kat over to leave the bigger girl on her back. Natalie settled back, sitting on her chest, her legs still around her head. She reached down and brushed Kat's hair off her face.
"I told you I was strong, Kat," Natalie replied. "Or I implied it, anyway. Look, tell you what, I'll give you another chance."
She deftly untangled her legs from around Kat's head and stood up, offering her hand as she did. Kat accepted, and Natalie pulled her to her feet.

"Okay, you're not a pushover," Kat said, going back to her knees. "But neither am I."
Again, Kat lunged forward, this time grabbing Natalie around the legs and tackling her to the ground again. She moved forward, straddling the smaller girl's legs.
"Giving up so soon?"
Kat shuffled forward to sit on Natalie's thighs, grabbing for her wrists. Natalie sat up and quickly wrapped her arms around Kat's head, pulling her face into her chest.
"Please."
Natalie bucked her body and once again rolled the pair of them over, leaving Kat on her back. She quickly readjusted her position to straddle Kat's legs instead.
"Come on!" Kat gasped. She pushed in vain at Natalie's shoulders, but Natalie held strong.
"You're not my first," Natalie said. "I always try to get in some fights with my co-stars."
She unwrapped her arms from around Kat's head and swiveled herself to lay across her body instead. Kat barely had time to react before Natalie's legs locked around her right arm, and her own arms around Kat's left.
"It started with Keira Knightly, when I was doing Star Wars - she was scrappy, but I had a few years on her and she never really stood a chance."
She shuffled slightly, pushing her waist against Kat's neck and pushing her head back.
"Scarlett Johansson, she was a tough one," Natalie continued, ignoring her. "I beat her a few times, she beat me a few. Good fighter."
"Then last year, I did Black Swan with Mila Kunis," Natalie said. She turned her head to look at Kat. "Did you ever see that one?"
"So obviously we were both in great shape for that. She kicked my ass most of the time. And her favorite move was this one..."
With a sly grin, Natalie yanked up her top and pulled Kat's face against her belly, smothering her. She held her for ten seconds before releasing her.
"Even though I'm small?"

Natalie smiled and untangled herself from Kat. The bigger girl stayed lying on her back, taking a few deep breaths. Natalie leaned over her.
"You okay?"
Natalie swung a leg over Kat's body, facing her feet as she straddled her chest. Kat groaned and didn't bother trying to resist, still to exhausted to fight back.
"Nothing personal, you know," Natalie explained, pulling a mobile out of her pocket. "But I told the girls I'd let them know how it went, so..."
"Hey guys! I'm here in New Mexico to film Thor, and guess who I just beat up?" She moved the camera to focus on Kat's face.
"Kat didn't know I was a fighter. Now, I'm sure she'll want another go soon, but for now, I'll take my victory. This'll be you next time, Mila."
Natalie leaned over and placed the phone on the ground, giving it a wider angle on the scene. That done, she shuffled herself backward until her denim-clad ass was perched firmly on Kat's face.
Kat immediately began struggling, and she grabbed at Natalie's thighs to try and pull her off, but the smaller girl managed to keep her balance, and kept her eyes firmly locked on her phone's camera. Slowly, Kat's struggles stoppled, and Natalie sat up.
this one is good
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline vals

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 11:43:50 PM »
Nice stories.

4on1

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 02:29:48 AM »
gal gadot vs Scarlett Johansson

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 01:33:16 PM »
that sounds good
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline ReignsSpear

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 12:26:24 PM »
Margot Robbie vs Elizabeth Olsen

Offline Tiffany Tramples

• Hi I'm Tiffany
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 08:39:20 PM »

{alt}

"Uh-huh."

"Giving up so soon?"
"Please."
"Even though I'm small?"

"You okay?"

I know it's not Marvel or DC but I wanna see some of the original Mia/ Natalie matches or maybe even the upcoming one ;-)