News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

E-C-C 277 "Titfight Challenge" VII !!!

• 1 Replies

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
E-C-C 277 "Titfight Challenge" VII !!!
« on: August 21, 2017, 10:13:13 AM »
This clips are now also avaible in our C4S store:

E-C-C 277 "Titfight Challenge" VII           
When these two big busty Milfs agreed to fight it out breast to breast to get the full ranking points of our popular titfight league, we could not wait to get them in the same room and only when one lady is beaten does it end. The rules are simple. Titfight tactics with oiled breast slapping, tit squeezing, bear hugs and heavy boobs smashing. What means mutual breast attacks. No holds for submissions are allowed. Whoever quits completely is the loser. Does Ilona overcome and prevail over her experience and very successful opponent, Marina Montana, our current number one, or brings Marina also Ilona to her limits ? 

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21930

Here you can find the free preview clip:
http://www.catfight-connection.com/streams/?file=/streams/ecc277sprev.mp4

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline maine516

• God Member
Re: E-C-C 277 "Titfight Challenge" VII !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 06:31:05 PM »
If you like titfights between voluptuous sexy women, then this is a very good video and it's one of my favorites.  Both women give a good performance with many tight clinches, mauling and back and forth action. The camera work and close-up angles are excellent.  If Ilona was a little more consistently aggressive through the entire video, this would be a classic titfight battle.  Ilona no longer needs a mask and I am looking forward to a revenge rematch done in a similar no-frills style, with minimal clothing, more intense and lusty action, and with both women fighting equally hard to win.