News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

MESS WITH ME SERIES - Massive Sexfight of sexiest women! Who gets off first?

• 2 Replies

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
Let's pick my 19th favourite celebrity

you have obtained so far:

My best favourite celebrity-goddess now is MEGAN FOX.
I will follow her page on social media, like all her pictures, join her fan groups, I will create my own Megan Fox fan group and I will always vote for her here.
Level of humiliation for me: 75%

My second best favourite goddess is MARGOT ROBBIE.
All said above applies for her too. I will only vote against her if she fights Megan Fox.
Level of humiliation for me: 25%

Amber Heard, my previous favourite, is now simply an above average beauty. I can keep following her on social media and join a maximum of 1 fan group if I really have to but I am only allowed to like a picture of her if she is showing a lot of skin (two pieces underwear or bikini swimsuit). She is not so sexy to look attractive with clothes on. I cannot like close ups of her face of course. I will vote against her here whenever she fights a real sexy woman.
Level of humiliation for me: 50%

Lily James, previously 7th sexiest woman for me, is now and average beauty. I can still follow her page on social media but I must leave any fan group I joined and I must not put a like on any picture of her. I will never vote for her here when she fights.
Level of humiliation for me: 75%

Emma Watson, previously 8th sexiest woman for me, is now simply an above average beauty. I can keep following her on social media and join a maximun of one fan group if I really have to but I am only allowed to like a picture of her if she is showing a lot of skin (two pieces underwear or bikini swimsuit). She is not so sexy to look attractive with clothes on. I cannot like close ups of her face of course. I will vote against her here whenever she fights a real sexy woman.
Level of humiliation for me: 50%

Deepika Padukone, previously 9th sexiest woman for me, is now a not so attractive woman. I must stop following her pages on social networks, drop any fan page I have joined and publicly admit she's not much of a woman. I will always vote against her here and I will vote against her in beauty polls. In addition, I am suggested to ask both my bf and my best female friend to spank me for each time I voted for her or put a like on her ugly pictures.
Level of humiliation for me: 90%

Clara Alonso, previously 12th sexiest woman for me, is now a not so attractive woman. I must stop following her pages on social networks, drop any fan page I have joined and publicly admit she's not much of a woman. I will always vote against her here and I will vote against her in beauty polls. In addition, I am suggested to ask both my bf and my best female friend to spank me for each time I voted for her or put a like on her ugly pictures.

Im Jin Ah, previously 17th sexiest woman for me,  is now a not so attractive woman. I must stop following her pages on social networks, drop any fan page I have joined and publicly admit she's not much of a woman. I will always vote against her here and I will vote against her in beauty polls. In addition, I am suggested to ask both my bf and my best female friend to spank me for each time I voted for her or put a like on her ugly pictures.

Selena Gomez (previously: not considered) is now the 25th sexiest woman in the world for me and one of the sexiest women alive . I don't think much of her face but her body is great. I will follow her page on social media and will join her fan groups. I will like any photo of her unless it shows her face only. I will vote for her in all fights not involving the other 24 sexiest women alive.

Ariana Grande  (previously: I considered her plain and uninteresting, below average) is now the 24th sexiest woman in the world for me and one of the sexiest women alive . I don't think much of her face but her body is great. I will follow her page on social media and will join her fan groups. I will like any photo of her unless it shows her face only. I will vote for her in all fights not involving the other 23 sexiest women alive.

Xenia Tchoumi  (previously 4th best) is now the 24th sexiest woman in the world for me and one of the sexiest women alive . I don't think much of her face but her body is great. I will follow her page on social media and will join her fan groups. Photos to like: only if the full figure is shown. I will vote for her in all fights not involving the other 22 sexiest women alive.

Alicia Vikander   (previously 10th best) is now the 23rd sexiest woman in the world for me and one of the sexiest women alive . I don't think much of her face but her body is great. I will follow her page on social media and will join her fan groups. Photos to like: only if the full figure is shown. I will vote for her in all fights not involving the other 21 sexiest women alive.
Level of humiliation for me: 70%

Catalina Otalvaro (previously ignored ) is now the 21st sexiest woman in the world for me and one of the sexiest women alive . I don't think much of her face but her body is great. I will follow her page on social media and will join her fan groups. Photos to like: only if the full figure is shown. I will vote for her in all fights not involving the other 21 sexiest women alive.
Level of humiliation for me: 80%

Megan Young is now my 20th favourite celebrity and the first one to make it in the top 20. I love both her body and face and will vote for her unless she fights any sexier woman. I will follow her page and like all pictures of hers.

You have forced me to consider top sexiest women alive:
Giorgia Palmas
Belen Rodriguez
Cara Delevingne
Juliana Moreira
Scarlett Johansson
Rita Ora
Elisabetta Canalis
Yvonne Strahovski
Bianca Balti
Adriana Lima
Jennifer Lawrence