News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jennifer Lawrence vs Emma Stone

• 6 Replies

Offline barnicle

• God Member
Jennifer Lawrence vs Emma Stone
« on: August 22, 2017, 08:24:47 PM »

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline sherlie

• God Member
Re: Jennifer Lawrence vs Emma Stone
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 08:45:58 PM »
Jennifer will not just beat Emma up, but will mortify her

Offline Bite Me

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 08:52:01 PM »
Lawrence is solid, curvy, and fit. Stone is scrawny, thin, and possibly the only woman in Hollywood that makes Michelle Trachtenberg look good. Easy win for Jen.

Offline barnicle

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 10:28:10 AM »
I'm sorry for the poll. It came out completely one sided. Didn't find a good opponent for Jennifer Law.

Please suggest opponents with whom you want Lawrence to be pitted against. Someone who'll give her a good competition

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 02:52:01 AM »
I'm sorry for the poll. It came out completely one sided. Didn't find a good opponent for Jennifer Law.

Please suggest opponents with whom you want Lawrence to be pitted against. Someone who'll give her a good competition

Don't apologize, it was a good poll. Who knew it would turn out so one sided. I'm one of the few who voted for Emma Stone. Hope she recovers from this brutal beating and fights in another poll soon.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 03:48:26 AM »
Emma Stone is by no means a jobber like these results might seem to imply, but yeah Lawrence would probably win this one rather quickly. 

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Jennifer Lawrence vs Emma Stone (opponents?)
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 07:54:13 PM »

Some may be obvious....
Yvonne Strahovski (on everyone's 'avoid' list?)
Missy Peregrym (she's got the 'up front' goods, no doubt....what else does she need?)
Katy Perry (OK, her 'feud' with Swift is over..... who's next?)
Stephanie McMahon (out of the executive suite and into the apartment catfight arena?)
Amanda Righetti (already owns a couple of wins over J.Law... why not more?)
Brooke Hogan (can singing 'wrestlers daughters' really catfight?)
Ronda Rousey (can failed MMA fighters really catfight?)
Blake Lively (at 5'10" she's tall enough....does killing a shark in a movie help/hurt her credibility here?)
Charlize Theron ('Atomic Blonde' resurrecting her 'fighter' reputation...or just delaying the inevitable?)
Kate Upton (couple of big, soft, targets hurt her in the Beach Tournament...but does it really matter?)
Christina Hendricks (her size and weight won't hurt; but can she really fight?)
Robyn Lawley (6'2", 180# "plus size" model owned!! Lawrence in the ring...how is this any different?)
Adrianne Palicki (Hey, why not?)
Antje Utgaard (Nope, I don't know either....but what the heck!)
Torrie Wilson (getting a little old....)
Karlie Kloss (see 'Taylor Swift' below)
Hannah Ferguson (the girl on the beach with the horse)
Doutzen Kroes (just threw her name in because I like it)
Alice Goodwin (the one who destroyed Upton in the Beach fight tournament!!!)
Charlotte McKinney (she also lost to Goodwin....IIRC?)

While others who'd be considered 'outside the box', are nevertheless interesting "upset" possibilities....
Michelle Trachtenberg (do 'Finish Her' posts count?)
Kristen Stewart (under the radar, and she's faced Lawrence on the board in the past with good results)
2:1 HNB..... Hayden Panettiere & Miley Cyrus (can little blond cuties do what big ones can't?)
Taylor Swift (long legs; supple torso; long reach....and always underrated and unappreciated as a fighter!)
Sophie Turner (An up and coming redhaired tigress? Or just one more British pussycat?)
Bella Thorne (perhaps too young, too light, too inexperienced....but the heart of a killer?)
Rihanna (a better choice than Thorne or Swift probably...but maybe not as good as the 2:1 above)
Brie Larson (?)
Margot Robbie (?)
Laura Pausini (if I don't name her, someone else probably will!)
Kaley Cuoco (ditto)
Jessica Biel (maybe SHE belongs on the list above?)
Jenny McCarthy (if I don't include her, she'll probably post it herself, so....)

Hopefully, those will be (more than) enough to start a discussion....or perhaps encourage a poll?