News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mature Vs Younger in a Catfight!

• 4 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Mature Vs Younger in a Catfight!
« on: August 23, 2017, 08:59:08 PM »
Kathy is Anne's mothers best friend. Anne can't stand her. Kathy gets word that Anne has been trashing her behind her back and decides to pay Anne a visit. Anne is feeling sexy on this summer morning in her leopard robe and black bikini panties and bra underneath. Kathy arrives wearing her short black dress and sexy black slides. Kathy is itching for a Catfight. Kathy knocks sternly on the door. Anne's sees it is Kathy and she doesn't look happy but Anne lets her in. Kathy doesn't waste any time and first insults are hissed then slaps and our Catfight on this summer morning starts in the foyer and soon goes into the living room. Who will win, the mature Kathy or the younger Anne?

Comments are welcome!
Cheers!

Offline LeighBBW

• I love a good cyber catfight !
Re: Mature Vs Younger in a Catfight!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 05:17:05 PM »
Rip her hair out Kathy. That two faced bitch!
" get over it bitch "

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 06:53:56 PM »
Kathy lands some slaps to Anne's face that has her stagger back into her living room. Kathy kicks off her slides and attacks Anne with more slaps and throws Anne to her couch by her hair. Stunned Anne rolls off the couch and is on her knees. Kathy grabs her hair and jams Anne's face into the cushion. Anne's muffled moans fill the living room. Anne's red painted toes push against her white berber carpet. Kathy jams her knee into Anne's back.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 05:56:42 PM »
Muffled moans from Anne of " I can't breath " fill the room.  Kathy releases the hold and stands back. Anne's red face comes off the cushion. she is gasping for air. She gets into a sitting position. Her leopard robe open. Her soft belly hanging over her black bikini panties. " did you really tell your mother you can kick my ass " snarls Kathy as she stomps Ann's soft belly. Anne groans out, her legs lift and she doubles over holding her belly. Knowing her mother betrayed her to Kathy.

Kathy goes behind Anne and grabs her hair pulling her towards her. Anne is in a sitting position against the couch. Sitting on the couch Kathy applies a scissor lock to Anne's neck, locking her ankles and grabs a hand full of Anne's hair. The younger brunette again in trouble as Kathy applies the pressure. " ooowww myy neck .. owww my fucking hair " fill Anne's living room
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 05:40:05 PM »
Kathy releases her scissor lock to Anne's neck. Anne drops to the carpet holding her neck and moaning " no more " Seems Kathy is not wearing any panties and does a reverse face sit to Anne's face. " EAT ME you pathetic Bitch " demands Kathy as she grinds on Anne's face and mauls Anne's tits and punches  Anne's soft white belly. Anne's legs kick weakly, her muffled moans fill the room, her bare feet push against the berber carpet. Kathy has defeeted Anne!

I am as hard as a Rock and so glad I had those HD security camera's with sound installed around the house. I'll be keeping this tape.  :D
Cheers!