News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Warning about Female Wrestling Zone

• 3 Replies

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
Warning about Female Wrestling Zone
« on: March 08, 2010, 01:39:13 AM »
Heads up about Female Wrestling Zone

Just a heads up to stay away from the site Female Wrestling Zone (http://www.femalewrestlingzone.com/). I recently signed up for a one-month membership. The site promises to “update every week with a new gallery of original high resolution photos and a full video download of the match”. I found the content really boring but there was one match that I was interested in seeing. Unfortunately the photos were never uploaded. Instead the site posted a message saying the pictures were “coming up”.

After a couple of weeks passed by I contacted the web site’s owner (some guy named “Theo”). He promised the photos would be posted in a week’s time. More than a week time passes and nothing. I contact him again and he claims the photos were lost and I should be happy with the rest of the content. Needless to say I was not satisfied with that response. He also proceeded to insult me and threatened to sue me if I let anyone else know about how he treats his customers! A real piece of work this guy.

My advice is to stay away from this guy and his sites (he runs a few more as well). The content is really boring (just girls wrestling in the most boring possible manner without any sense of story and unsatisfying resolutions), he “loses photos”, and he treats his customers like crap. Much better to spend your money on merchants who value their customers (I'd recommend Sleeperkid, DoubleTrouble and Slammin' Ladies to start).

- JP

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Re: Warning about Female Wrestling Zone
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 05:44:45 AM »
Thanks for the heads-up, Savant.  Take heart. You aren't the only one that has been sold a load of crap.

petelv

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 05:53:06 AM »
Savant ,  Thank you for topic..

pete

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 04:37:59 AM »
Hey Panther,

Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks.

I do think though that if a producer fails to provide content he's promised then he should offer customers some kind of compensation. There IS lots of content on the site. However I found almost all of it to be very boring. Some of the girls are hot but the matches are dull and pointless and the girls are often giggling through them and not taking them seriously. Quantity over quality.

More importantly the producer has no idea what interests a particular customer. As it turns out I happened to find one particular girl on his roster to be hot. She was featured in a match called "Tag Team in Tel Aviv". He promises on his site to put up high resolution photos and a video. I guess he thought it was no big deal that he failed to provide photos for this one match but as  customer who was really only interested in one girl on his roster it did matter to me.

At the very least if a producer fails to provide promised content he/she shouldn't be insulting to customers who are disappointed. Here's an exact transcript of our e-mail conversation with only my name changed. Judge for yourself whether you should give this guy your money. You just better hope he doesn't "lose" any more photos or that you don't run into any problems with his site.

---------------------------

Subject: Tag Team in Tel Aviv photos
                To: theo@mixedwrestlingzone.com
                Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 6:14 AM

Hi,

I'm a member of your Female Wrestling Zone site. I've been waiting patiently for two weeks   now for you to post the photos for the Tag Team in Tel Aviv match. Is that forthcoming?

Thanks,

Savant

From: "Theo@MixedWrestlingZone.com" <theo@mixedwrestlingzone.com>
            To: Savant
            Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 4:24:42 AM
            Subject: Re: Tag Team in Tel Aviv photos

It will be done shortly (within the next week).
            Thanks,
            Theo

To: "Theo@MixedWrestlingZone.com" <theo@mixedwrestlingzone.com>
            Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 5:12 AM

It's been more than a week and my membership is set to expire shortly. When are you going to post the photos?

Savant

Sent: Sun, March 7, 2010 4:13:53 PM

Hi, sorry but the files are missing that's why I couldn't edit and upload them. I tracked down the guy I worked with at that time in Tel Aviv for the event and he is sending them to me by mail cause the original files are huge. I am going however to the US to do 70-80 matches tomorrow morning and I'll be away for 16 days. I 'll do my best to finish this when I get back. Thought it would be easier but alas it's not.
        Again I am sorry about that but I am sure there is plenty of content to keep you busy and happy for a long time.
        All the best,
        Theo

Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 11:47 PM

Here's a tip. When you fail to provide all the content that a customer pays for don't tell them
        "but I am sure there is plenty of content to keep you busy and happy for a long time". Not happy and not likely to be a customer again.

Cheers,

JP

Sent: Sun, March 7, 2010 5:01:17 PM

Thanks for the tip but no thanks. So what you paid for is JUST this set of pictures out of 58 FULL DOWNLOADS with $ 25.99????
    PLEASE NEVER BE A "CUSTOMER" AGAIN! You would be most welcome to stay away and NEVER get back here. In fact make sure you keep as far away as it's possible from my two sites and also from my two new ones that are opening in April.
    "Cheers" to you too.

Date: Monday, March 8, 2010, 12:56 AM

No worries. I won't go anywhere near your sites and will spread the word about how you treat your customers.

Sent: Sun, March 7, 2010 6:05:22 PM

Hahahahahaha! GET A LIFE! I know it may appear that it is late to do that but at least TRY!!! Spread the word??? About what? You have no legitimate issue and I have two of the very best sites in wrestling today. You post a comment I don't like, I sue and we'll see who is going to be smiling in the end. No worries either!