News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Meeting Other Breastfeeding Moms

• 21 Replies

Offline BlondeMommy34D

Meeting Other Breastfeeding Moms
« on: August 26, 2017, 08:09:23 PM »
I was curious how many other new mommies are here and how they would react to the idea of a hands on titfight while breastfeeding...
I've met a lot of women who love the idea of exploiting the condition of a new mommy but I've often wondered what it would be like to face another mom who had agreed to not nurse or pump the day before the fight...

Needless to say things would get pretty messy and emotional

Offline BlondeMommy34D

Re: Meeting Other Breastfeeding Moms
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 04:31:25 AM »
I know you and I are going to have to sit down and talk about this some more soon too 😉

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 07:51:11 PM »
Thanks for introducing this topic.  I never really thought about the scenario until (many years ago) my wife's year or year and a half of breast feeding our eldest child overlapped with the breast feeding activities of a woman who lived directly across the street from us.  Once it occurred to me that this type of a match was a possibility, I got VERY interested in the idea.  It sort of helped that the woman across the street wasn't a very pleasant person.  Sadly my wife has never fought for me, but luckily she does indulge in my fantasies through telling me stories about how things would go during various fights or contests.

We had a couple of scenarios involving the two ladies we would talk about and it sure seemed to me that she got pretty excited by the possibilities....or maybe that was just my imagination again.  Mostly the scenarios involved the idea of arranged fights between the two mothers - either a cat-fight that turned into a milk-fight or a milk-fight that turned into a cat-fight.  Either way....I find the idea of cat-fights and/or milk-fights between nursing or lactating mothers fascinating....but they are sooo rare.  I would love to hear some details from any women that have been involved in these.

Offline BlondeMommy34D

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 02:46:52 AM »
Since coming here I've met LOTS of women who loved the idea of taking adbantage of me or a woman like me in this condition but to date I've only met one mom irl who is also breastfeeding and willing to go there...
I suspect it's because it's painful and extremely humiliating...
IRL I have a few friends who are new mommies and though I'd never approach them, I will admit however that I've fantasized about them (one in particular) on more than one occasion 😉

Offline tuffgirl2313

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 06:12:24 PM »
This is definitely a different level of fight.  And I can imagine is difficult to time up, but would be interesting.
It is something my SO and I have talked about before, and now that opportunity is presenting itself on our side may have to actually see if there is any other female with interest in it

Offline tinaaryan78

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2021, 09:17:14 AM »
Do did you had any irl after your post.with similar mom ?

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2021, 07:44:32 PM »
All I can say from what I know is that BlondeMommy is serious about this competition.  It is about the primal, intuitive, and instinctual rivalry between women and about dominance, pride and confidence which is why she has probably had a little difficulty finding opponents.  She intimidates right out of the gate.  She has also suffered at the hands of another non-milking woman by giving her that advantage just to wrack up some experience points, vent the rivalry between them, and the only reason she lost that confrontation was the other woman had to break the rules and cheat to win.  I'm just adding so other women looking for similar competition will know BlondeMommy will be all business and all out to win, it won't be slap and tickle time with here, it you want to tangle put on your game face and bring you A game because BlondeMommy certainly will.

DottiD

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2021, 10:06:09 PM »
I have to agree these style titfights are intense but if you really wanna up the stakes and make it more intense the night before do not purge, do not nurse, do not do anything then the day of the fight make your stakes winner nurses both babies after she milks the loser.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2021, 10:32:16 PM »
I have to agree these style titfights are intense but if you really wanna up the stakes and make it more intense the night before do not purge, do not nurse, do not do anything then the day of the fight make your stakes winner nurses both babies after she milks the loser.

THat sounds humiliating, having your baby nursed by another woman. Seems like the ultimate failure of a woman.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2021, 02:19:39 AM »

Obviously, the highest stakes and resulting in the most primal of contests.  As for the lose being milked...to me it seems that hand milking would be more brutal and more like a punishment and that the winner orally milking the loser or "Taking the loser's milk," would be more mental, getting in the loser's head and more of an act of womanly sexual domination.

DottiD

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2021, 04:27:23 PM »
rocknrick the " milking ' after the match is done by hand, it can be done orally and i am certain other ways far out of the ordinary but for the most part loser gets on all 4's and winner straddles her bare back and reaches under, the other way it has been done is winner kneels in front of loser on all 4's and uses her breasts on losers face as she reaches under and grabs losers breasts to milk, and lastly loser is on her back pinned under winner , winner lowers her breasts on losers mouth and forces her to worship or "drowns' her as she uses hands to milk loser.

The most common being loser on all 4's and straddled , and yes it adds to the humiliation of a breast fight loss as well breaks confidence and drains more than milk, your entire being feels like it is being pulled from you, and it is worse if your man,lover,BF,GF are watching the match and see you lose and endure, and also as this all happens loser forfeits her bra to the winner in most cases.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2021, 12:33:16 AM »
My wife's real life experience would be out of the ordinary but she only had a few fights while during the time she was lactating.  For her, they escalated to instinct...milking via the methods were always part of her punishment phase but then she would be so caught up in the heat of the confrontation and so full of passion that she wanted to consume her rival, dominate her physically and sexually so she would transition to oral milking and other stimulation and push her rival from pain to pleasure until her rival was exhausted, unresponsive and out it.  She wanted the defeated woman to know that she had been defeated, taken and used by her and in actuality the competition transitioned at that point from a pure titfight to a domination thing as well because the really became apparent in one rematch were the loser was collared by the winner and another rematch were the loser had to wear a cowbell.  So, pretty clear her fights were not within the typical or ordinary style you describe.  Her experiences were limited no where near as vast as your own and I wouldn't say our experiences in the fighting lifestyle were as frequent or as mainstream as yours either.

Offline AmyBabiii

• Blaaaah!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2021, 04:30:32 AM »
and lastly loser is on her back pinned under winner , winner lowers her breasts on losers mouth and forces her to worship or "drowns' her as she uses hands to milk loser.

This :) Milk her on all fours first, and then use this as the coup de grâce .

Offline MikaylaSlays

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2021, 06:19:20 PM »
and lastly loser is on her back pinned under winner , winner lowers her breasts on losers mouth and forces her to worship or "drowns' her as she uses hands to milk loser.

This :) Milk her on all fours first, and then use this as the coup de grâce .

If you have any drive to meet me, I can give you a feeding sweetheart
Good Luck ;)

Offline 3wings

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2021, 02:31:25 PM »

That's very primitive idea.

One novel about this kind of fight
is one of my favorites  ;D

Link
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89730.0

{alt}