News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SLASH

• 72 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
SLASH
« on: September 04, 2017, 07:08:55 PM »
starting my first story in  quiet some time...trying for something a little different than my past stories .
instead of one long story  these will be a collection of short  stories .with different scenes  and different themes

featuring a cast of some of the sexiest members  at fcf.

so settle back  and hopefully enjoy the show   as the credits begin to roll :)

https://youtu.be/5BmEGm-mraE

FROM THE WICKED MIND OF LEXIBABE...THE AUTHOR OF THE CHRONICLES OF LEXIBABE SERIES

SLASH!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 07:14:48 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
Re: SLASH
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 09:50:50 PM »
CHAPTER ONE   STARING  BAIEYBADASS  VS  BOBBIWREST

IN

"  FENDERBENDER"
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 10:00:16 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 10:18:40 PM »
the scene opens   a birdseye view of the surrounding landscape  soaring from high above...deep blue sky with  few thin white clouds...the  bird swoops lower  bringing  a rural two lane country road into view..along with the rural scenery    power poles  and lines that dot one side of the roadway....the bird swoops down landing on top of one of the lines..its head moving quickly side to side... the roadside doted with lush greenery and trees  occassionly broken   by open fields    mailboxes  driveways that turn off the road leading to  homes and buildings'

the bird turns it's  head to a strange  hum    something coming from far down the road..

the scene pulls in closer to the car   a newer  silver colored   camarro   
the scene pulls in even tighter  to the driver side door the scene pans inside the car now.  the driver   .a dark hair girl  her window down  the wind whipping through her long  black hair.

The girl      BAILEY     dressed  in a pink crop top  that  shows off her navel  and a pair of white jean shorts  over her black string bikini   .. wearing a pair of white tennis shoes   and shades .....on her way  to the lake  for a long weekend  .had already been driving  for about an hour  and still had maybe  another two hours to go   less if  she made good time..that seemed likely  as there had been very few other  cars  on county road 5.
she had seen just one since moving around the tractor  a few miles back the mile markers  zoomed by  and soon she would be  at the interstate.it was  a beautiful early September morning and she was looking forward to spending the weekend at the lake..she would be  coming to the four way stop soon...and she began singing and moving  to her favorite song    ..

https://youtu.be/ZVmpwoXXrzw
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 06:15:32 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 03:23:36 PM »
the scene shifts  for a bit   to a few  minutes earlier   and a few miles across the rural county..to a small town
it can be any small town. typical in that it had seen better days..the old downtown portion consisting of 3 redlights
most of it's businesses closed those that remained open consisting  of gift  and specality shopes and two  diners.

the scene shifts to the main thourgfare   state hwy 119..doted with  mostly fastfood chains mcdonalds  burger king etc..a couple of  bar-b- que   various  businesses   a grocey store  and a huge Wal-Mart super center on the north side of town... the scene shifts to a mini mart    chevron.  marathon   what have you..pulls even tighter to a group of gas pumps    where a black   charger is parked.

the scene pans to the front of the store   where a group ao 3 people exit  followed   by a blonde girl
the blonde dressed in a white  and black printed sun dress eith a matching set of white bra and panties underneath her long blonde hair flowing down her back..the sandles on her feet make a clack clack sound on the pavement  she angels  toward the black charger.

the blonde is  bobbi    and she was headed out of town for the weekend  and she had stoped to fill the tank with gas   and since it was already getting hot  had bought  a bottled water..for the trip
she opens the door sliding into the seat..placing the water in the cup holderfishes out her keys  turns the ignition  the car roars   god she loved that sound  snaping the seat belt she  shifts the car into gear
and slowly pulls onto state road 119.

stoped a a red light she opens the bottle taking a sip    that and the cool air from the air conditioner felt good.....she was really looking forward to the spending the weekend with friends  at a nearby mountain cabin...she had not gotten away in   she did'ent know how long..actually  it had not been that long.

to avoid the redlights  and most of the traffic she decides to take a shortcut on old county rd  9
i'll be there in a couple hours  she thinks  as she drives  down the old patched two lane rd
and listens to her favorite song.

https://youtu.be/e-ORhEE9VVg
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 06:32:17 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 09:46:37 PM »
bailey continued driving down old county rd 5   enjoying the scenery   .she had noticed  a large hawk
circling the field off to her left...and remembered  seein   one perched  on the power pole  just behind  her condo  a few days earlier..just beautiful  she thought  of the big raptor...

she  notices the fading words  4 way stop ahead  scrawled across the road  and begins to slow
as she rounds a curve  she sees  the  weathered red  stop sign   off to the side of the road.

bobbi was  glad that she had decided to take old county rd 9..as she had thought   there was hardly  any traffic  and she was making good time...plus she had always loved  the country scenery on this drive  and this  day  a deer had crossed the road  up  ahead in front of her  and she was  able to slow enough to get a view  before the animal  disappeared into the growth.before continuing on.

up a head  she  saw the looming four  way  stop  where county roads  9   and 5  intersected and began to slow...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 09:48:04 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 05:51:31 AM »
bailey  slows as she approaches the four way  looking left then right  she sees the black car approaching   seemingly  slowing to a stop..they are going to stop she thinks
without making a complete stop she makes her left turn.

bobbi slows as she approaches the 4 way..i quick check to her left  then right  she sees no one...the continues without a full stop..suddenly her eyes widen a flash of silver darts in front of her....fuck! she blast her horn  hit's her breaks  and slides into the back  of the silver car.

bailey jumps  at the sound of the horn instinctively she taps her brakes  hears the squeal of tires   ..feels the jolt as her body lurches forwards  her car skidding to a stop.

bobbi feeling a sense of confusion  then slowly checks herself over...taking a deep breath
looking through her windshield  she can see the silver  car  stoped at an angel beside the road   the front of her car angled in the same  direction  she sees the driver in the silver car move...hope they are ok she thinks  unsnapping the seat belt  and steping out

bailey  shaken  but ok  as she checks herself over  shuttin her car off   and unbuckling the seat belt  thank god for that she thinks    looking into the review mirror  the door to the black car opens  and a blonde girl steps out   well she seems ok bailey says to herself.

bobbi walks around to the front  of her car and looks at the damage...to her car  not as bad as it could be  fortunately she had slowed  coming through the stopsign..still she frowned at the crumpled fender and broken  grill.

bailey opens the door  and steps from her car  seeing  the blonde looking at the two cars bailey joins her   and looks at the damage  and grimaces  at her crumpled back bumper   but still relieved  that it was'ent worse

bailey...hey are you ok?
bobbi  startled  at the sound of the voice  then looks  up at the brunette...yeah  are you?

bailey...yeah   I am  {both girls take a deep sigh of relief}
bailey....so  what happened?

bobbi...what do you mean?
bailey....well obviously..you ran into my car

bobbi..well obviously  you pulled right out in front of me
bailey..did you not see your stop sign  pointing

bobbi..her face flushes red   yeah I saw it..did you not see your stop sign pointing
bailey.this time it was her face flushes a bright red..yeah I saw it!

{an awkard silence as they look at the damage}

bobbi...why did'ent you stop...I did'ent see you till  I was right on you
bailey...you should have seen me making the turn  and had plenty of time to stop

bobbi....I did slow down
bailey..slow down you were suppose to stop!

bobbi..I did more than you did
bailey....bullshit!!!

bobbi...bullshit yourself..you sure as fuck ran the stop sign
bailey.....so did you

bobbi...fuck you!
bailey...fuck you bitch!

{ an uneasy  silence  as they stop bickering  and look at their cars..although  bailey did not know the blonde  she did look familiar...probably had seen her at the local bar  or some of the stores...anyway  she did not like  the girl  and felt this may get out of control}

{bobbi gave a quick glance at the brunette  although she knew that she was just as much at fault   she was'ent going to let the girl pin all the blame on her.she had the feeling that she may have trouble with the brunette...well if it's trouble she want's..trouble she get's bobbi thought to herself.}
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 07:14:48 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 10:56:42 PM »
bailey goes to her car  and takes out her id  and info  we may as well exchange info  here is mine
do you even have insurance?

bobbi..what kind of stupid question is that >:(...yes I have insurance  and she walks to her car taking the information  to show bailey

bailey.... well I hope it's enough to cover the cost if my car  repair
bobbi....  what makes you think  my insurance will have to pay

bailey...because  you ran into the back of my car   duh  rplls eyes
bobbi....because you  did'ent stop and pulled out right in front of me   duh
hey this is'ent your insurance card  it's your hookers are us  card...now I see why you were in such  hurry     

bailey..ohhhh your so funny bitch....wherewere  you going this early to your favorite state  a b c store?
bobbi...anyway hope your cheapass insurance pays for my car

bailey...it won't have to
bobbi.....yes it will

bailey..no it won't [surprise myself  by poking her with my finger above her big tit}
bobbi...yes it will..and don't touch me!

bailey  you don't like to be touched?   poking her again
bobbi..no..i don't do you{using my finger to jab her in the tit}

bailey..slaps her hand away then uses my right hand to shove her shoulder
bobbi..{stumbles back a step}  then uses my left  hand to shove her shoulder

bailey...you want to fight  huh bitch pushing bobbi again
bobbi...bitch that's what's going to happen   if you push me again pushing bailey   back

{the two young women start pushing and taunting  when they are stoped by the flashing blue lights...it was the county sheriff on patrol..they stop and take a step back as the officer gets out of his car}

officer..looks like we had a little fender bender
bailey..yes sir
bobbi..yes sir

officer..either of you injured..need  any medical attention
bailey..no sir just a little shaken
bobbi....no sir..i'm fine

officer..there not another issue is there? because it looked as if something else was about to happen
{both girls shake their heads no...}

officer  o.k then  ill get your information for the report..leading bobbi to the back of her car first...then taking bailey  information...for the report}

officer....i'll turn this in  and you both  should receive your copies  of the accident report In a few days.
are both cars still operable?

bailey..yes sir
bobbi   yes sir

ok..then you should  clear the road.....and drive carefully  have a wonderful day ladies.getting back into his patrol car..he makes his report on the radio..then slowly pulls away turning right and disappears over the hil

bailey well I suppose you told him it was all my faultl
bobbi...like you did'ent say it was all my fault

bailey..it was bitch
bobbi..it was not.and you better watch who your calling bitch..bitch

bailey..what are you going to do about it..BITCH! giving another push
bobbi...your gong to find out BITCH! pushing back

bailey...your not doing anything bitch.
bobbi....i'll fuck you up bitch

bailey.. the only thing you can fuck up is trying to drive
bobbi..look who's talking cheap slut  the only thing they should let you ride is a tricycle

bailey  ohh is that right  whore?
bobbi...yeah that's right  cxnt...maybe we should take this off the road and discuss it further

bailey..maybe we should
bobbi...fine....let's! follow me I know just the place

bailey  fine with me..bitch  let's go
bobbi {walks back to her car  furious..ohh that little two bit cxnt!i'm kicking her ass ..get's into her car starting it then drives around bailey...it's just a shot distance about 600 ft  then she turns left onto s dirt side road...bailey get's in her car starting it and follows  i'm fucking the bitch up  then finish my weekend..she also makes the turn and follows the blondes car}

to be continued

« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:55:26 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 03:04:49 PM »
and so kind reader  we are coming to the end  of this chapter of the book and I need some input as to who would win. these two are pretty evenly matched in size  and tenacity .believe me I know as I am sure some of you do to :).and there is no doubt this would be a long  tiring  and even draining catfight between these two
so dear readers  select one  of the options in helping me decide    thank you :)
the prez tramp

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 03:17:01 PM »
and so kind reader  we are coming to the end  of this chapter of the book and I need some input as to who would win. these two are pretty evenly matched in size  and tenacity .believe me I know as I am sure some of you do to :).and there is no doubt this would be a long  tiring  and even draining catfight between these two
so dear readers  select one  of the options in helping me decide    thank you :)

Team Bailey....

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 11:52:08 PM »
bobbi drives down  the dirt road  with bailey close behind...still a little upset and flustered.. not believing that she let the bitch  get to her this much...she was actually driving down this road to fight someone  she had just  meet and did'ent know..what the fuck is she thinking..the brunette is obviously unstable..what if she has a weapon? she had heard many stories of road rage  issues  recently..what was she getting herself into
nervousness was beginning to overtake her anger...no   she would stop and try to act  like an adult  talk with this girl then finish her trip....she stops her car..

bailey  follows the black car..where the hell is she going?   she new the perfet place. she had said..perfect place..then a feeling of dread  and doubt  replaced her  anger...a feeling that she was being set up for something...ohhh hell no  bailey thought...i'll stop this and turn around  and leave  fuck this bat shit crazy girl.

then  bailey  her eyes wide      shitttttt! slams her brakes  her car slides and bumps into the car in front of her.
the prez tramp

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2017, 12:50:19 AM »
Polls in the poll section please.  The poll attached to this post has been removed.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 12:52:20 AM by nutmeg »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2017, 04:55:21 AM »
ok   my bad :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 05:03:16 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2017, 06:06:11 AM »
bobbi.....ummm hunching forwards  when  the silver car thumps into hers...looking into her rearview mirror
w.t.f.   ....bitch  did that on purpose.....i'll kick her  ass!  unsnapping her seatbelt  and opens her door

bailey...  looking straight through her windshield   ..damnit!    stupid bitch did that on purpose...i'm whipping her ass now! unsnaps her seatbelt and opens the door

{both girls  exit their cars  slaming the doors shut}

bobbi.....what the fuck are you  doing bitch? walking to take a look at her car.
bailey....  me?  what  are you doing bitch?  slaming on your breaks like that.

bobbi..how could you not see I was stoping?  what were you doing? rubing your pussy?
bailey......ohhh fuck you cxnt

bobbi..no thanks..i'm not that desperate
bailey....bitch your about to get your  ass kicked

bobbi.ohh you think you can bitch?
bailey...I know I can bitch

bobbi...come on then bitch  let's see what you got.using her right hand to  shove the brunette
bailey...  stumbles back from the push  then steps forward using both hands to shove the blonde  chest

bobbi..stumbles back....forgetting everything  it's on steps closer and swings a right slap at bailey's cheek.
bailey ... a little hesitant.tries to bring her hands up..a split second to late..umm she grunts head snaps to the left...staggers a half step to the left.she turns just in time as bobbi lunges  bailey swings a left slap that pops off the side of  bobbi's head.

bobbi.s head rocks to the side and she yelps... she lunges into  bailey  burying both hands into the brunettes  hair.

bailey   braces as the blondes body slams into hers   her scalp sizzles feeling the bitches  hands pulling at her hair..let go! she shrieks  the two fall against the front fender of bailey's car..  bailey loops her right arm around the blondes neck  and uses her left hand trying to swing a punch at her stomach

bobbi  . falling into the car  owww she yelps the punch misses her stomach thumps into her hip stinging pain runs up her leg..she curls her claws for a tighter grip in the brunette hair shaking her head back and forth.

bailey    her scalp on fire  the blonde tearing at her hair   uses both hands to grab  her rivals hair  pulling her head  back

« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 03:11:33 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2017, 10:19:59 PM »
bobbi and bailey pull at each others hair...then lean togeather  against  the front fender of  baileys  car

unnn get away from me cxnt bailey hises working her right knee into bobbi's body and shoves

both howl  losing strands of hair  as bobbi  stumbles..back..glaring daggers at each other

both forgetting their plans   wanting to fight it out

raising their fist  the two girls  circle.ummmm bobbi groans taking at hard punch to her right temple..fighting back she  swings a left punch  at baileys cheek...uggh bailey gasp     .they swing wild punches at each other  most missing    some landing with the thump sound of  fist on  body followed by their groans.they back off from each other   but only for a moment  lunging together again.body leaning into body   hands slaping punching pulling at hair.they fall into bobbi's car..twisting turning into the outside mirror almost knocking it off  but bobbi  does'ent care about that now

pulling at each others tops  material begins to tear

bailey..let  go  don't rip my top  whore
bobbi  you let go  whore

bailey...bitch  i'll let go when you do  giving bobbi's dress a yard pull.it stretches down tight against the blondes body

bobbi..unnnn   ill let go if you do  tightening her grip on the pink top  .

tthen suddenly they let go togeather...giving each other a push

bailey..bitch!
bobbi...bitch!

{they back away   weary both taken some hard punches  their bodies hurting  .both wanting to just leave and continue their weekend plans..but at the same time wanting  to finish this.]

bobbi..slips her dress off over her head   lets finish this in our bra's and panties droping her dress beside her then starts working out of her sandles

bailey..thats fine with me   slips off her pink top then her shoes followed  by removing her shorts

they face  each other bobbi in her white bra and panties   bailey in her black string bikini

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 06:12:16 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2017, 07:30:13 AM »
bobbi  and bailey  stood  glaring at each other

bailey.. her eye hurting...why did you have to start this shit?
bobbi... her body aching   I did'ent start it you did 

bailey....ohh hell no I did'ent .
bobbi...well I sure as fuck did'ent

bailey....just shut up!
bobbi...you shut up!

bailey..make  me
bobbi  ..I will

bailey ..{flips  her middle finger}
bobbi..  { flips both middle fingers..shoving them closer to bailey]

bailey..bitch! slaping  her hands away
bobbi.....slut! swinging a right slap hitting bailey's shoulder

{the two  girls lunge at each other..shoving their hands in her rivals hair....unnnn owwwww..they groan  as they twist and pull their bodies  smacking togeather  legs rubbing   }

bailey..frees her right hand punching the blonde in the ribs
bobbi...ummm flexing to the side from the punch  fighting back  freeing her right hand punching twice into baileys back.

bailey....wenches at the punches  working both hands back into blonde hair  lifting her right knee into bobbi's thigh
bobbi..works both hands into the dark hair shaking baileys head side to side trying to wench her  neck    ommm she groans  her thigh  sizzles and  kicks at baileys right leg

bailey  pain runs down her leg from he kick    kicks at  bobbi's left leg.
bobbi...aiiigh  she groans from the kick falling into bailey

{the two stumble backwards falling into bobbi's ..their bodies sliding onto the hood partially
with the blonde  leaning over the brunette..both still tearing at each others hair...bobbi's breast bulge at the top of her bra  rubbing  with bailey's  at the cleavage of the brunette's bikini.
the two wrestle across the hood  the blonde staying on top....then all the move ment causes them to slide down the front of the hood..somehow they land on their feet.stumbling backwards.

their legs tangle and down they go  in the dirt and sprigs of grass  in front of bobbi's car
they pull and punch at each other    the shoulder strap of bobbis  bra snaps  her left breast poping free...get away from me  bobbi hisses  shoving bailey...the two separate  bailey tries to roll away....but bobbi  lunges  trying to forcebailey to her stomach   ...get off me bailey howls swingin her right elbow back  hitting bobbi in her free bouncing tit...owww the blonde howls trying to cover her aching orb with her left hand  but with her right hand catches the string of the brunettes  bikini and pulls   the top loosens

the two roll to their hips

bailey..her top hanging loose around her neck  her big  breast   free under the bikini cups.
whore she snarls>
bobbi...whore she answers back

{another  flip of fingers.and bailey lunges tacking the blonde to her back..they twist and wirth thrying to punch  and pulling at each others hair..legs tangle and the roll back and forth../

bobbi
bailey

bailey
bobbi

blonde  brunette
brunette  blonde

taking turns on top

they push and shove apart  both able to stand on tiring wobbily legs..both losing their tops  during the inclose fighting..a mix of sweat  dirt.and grass pieces clinging to their bodies and hair

their hair a total mess   their hurting bodies   bruising and  covered in angry red  welts

they circle  and circle.then bailey moves in quickly swinging a short right to under bobbi's chin

bobbi..unnn her head snaps back her eyes roll  up....hurt and staggered   she tries a wild punch at bailey.  falling fowards

bailey.twist  the blondes punch grazes her side using both hands she catches bobbi's hair pulling her head down  lifting her left knee.

the first slams into the blondes stomach   bobbi slumps more    bailey lifts he head enough to lift her knee a second time into the blondes pretty face..

bobbi.her head snaps to the side.....she feels sick and everything seems to spin falling forwards  to her knees.

bailey stumbles back almost falling on her ass as bobbi slumps into her losing her grip in the blondes hair   .bailey falls back  her back and ass hitting the front of the car and bobbi  goes down  face first..

bailey....bitch  she hisses..swinging a right kick at her rival....but the blonde doesent move
bailey  realizes   its  over   !

{bailey  stumbles back and  rest against the sideof the car   for she don't know how long
slowly she begins  to move finding her shorts and pink top  every movement sending waves of pain down her body....bobbi stirs

bailey looking down at the blonde....bitch  it's over    !   she slowly makes her way to her car  sliding behind the wheel pleased that the car roars to life easily..she puts it in gear  and is able to turn around and drive away

bobbi  vaguely hears bailey say its over..pain  flowed down her body with every movement
slowly she was able to set up..and vaguely aware that the brunette was leaving
minutes pass how many she  did'ent know   finally she is able to find her dress and shoes..getting back in her car...her takes a look at her bruised face in the rear view mirror and sobs   .ten finally puts her car in gear and backs out the dirt road to return home

THE END!

{so since my poll idea was nullified..i asked both ladies to choose 3 numbers. between 1 and 9.
they could not use the same numbers twice...and they would be divided by 3\\

bailey  had 18   {divide by 3  =6}
bobbi   had 14    {divide by 3 = 4.2}

BAILEYBADASS   WINS :)

{THIS  FINISHES CHAPTER 1    CHAPTER  TWO OF SLASH TO BEGIN SOON :)}
bobbi   had 14

the prez tramp