News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SCCS REMATCH (Sequel to; Not With a Bang)

• 1 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
SCCS REMATCH (Sequel to; Not With a Bang)
« on: September 07, 2017, 05:56:43 PM »
SCCS REMATCH
(Sequel to; Not With a Bang)

{alt}   Noureen Dewoulf
      25 years old    5' 3"    34B

{alt}   
      Camille Winbush   19 years old    5' 3"       34C

There was an appeal filed with the SCCS following Noureen DeWulf's upset victory of Camille Winbush in 2009!  Camille tested positive for rohypnol, ketamine and gamma-hydroxybutyrate right after the fight, when she went to the SCCS Commission about Kaley Cuoco's interference.  Those three compounds are all found in "The Date Rape Drug"! 

The SCCS reviewed all evidence and deemed that Noureen, herself, was NOT a part of the plan.  And so she WAS the New Champion.  BUT Camille would of course get her rightful Re-Match!  Also Kaley Cuoco was banned for life from any involvement in the SCCS! 

And so Camille's win streak was stopped at 12.  Noreen had already benefitted from the influence of being the SCCS Champion.  She already landed a recurring role in a T.V. miniseries.  She was now on the fast track to acting success! 

Camille had another score to settle and was trying to getting hold of Kaley, but the cell number Camille had for her was disconnected!  "OH WELL!  I'll settle up with Kaley AFTER my big rematch with Noureen "the Queen" DeWulf! 

Camille went into "Rocky mode" for her training for the next SCCS title fight! She was alone now, and totally concentrated on conditioning,  and strength training, forsaking any personal relationships! 

Noureen knew that Camille was drugged and she would have to be on top of her game when the appointed time arrived.  And so she also trained hard all month, for the rematch. 

Both women were incredibly well toned by fight night.  There was NO favorite.  Each was given an equal chance to come out victorious!  But it was Noureen that was now the reigning Champion! 

Camille entered the challengers dressing room two hours before the fight to give her adequate time to prepare for what was to be "THE" catfight of her young life!  She decided to wear gold French cut bikini briefs for this fight.  As always, she looked EXTREMELY HOT & SEXY!  She stretched, and went over what she could remember from the last fight in her mind. 

It wasn't her technique that lost the fight, but the drugs in her system that slowed her!  Camille remembered that Noureen liked to grab hair to control Camille.  Noureen also was punching Camille in the boobs and belly during the middle of the fight.  And towards the later part of the match grabbed Camille's tits and nipples to finish her off! 

About an hour before fight time, Noureen arrived and entered the SCCS Champion's dressing room.  Noureen was dressed in black French cut bikini briefs, and also started her warm-up routine.  She remembered having success by attacking Camille's perky tits! 

FINALLY, a knock came on Camille's dressing room door and in a familiar voice she heard, "5 minutes Miss Winbush!".  Camille was not at all nervous.  She believed that she would dispatch Noureen without a whole lot of trouble. 

Then Camille's dressing room door opened, and she heard; ", "INTRODUCING TONIGHTS CHALLENGER, STANDING 5 FOOT 3 INCHES TALL, 19 YEAR OLD CAMILLE WINBUSH!" 

The crowd greeted Camille enthusiastically, but not like they used to when she WAS the Champion!  Camille accepted the applause graciously, bowing to the audience as she walked deliberately into the cage and waited for Noureen. 

Next was the announcement for the CURRENT Champion;  "AND NOW THE UNDSIPUTED CAGED CATFIGHT CHAMPION, STANDING 5 FOOT 3 INCHES TALL, NOUREEN THE DREAM DeWULF!!" 

The crowd applauded long, and loud!  Noureen looked just as GOOD, as Camille!  She swaggered down the aisle shifting her hips seductively back and forth, waving and blowing fake kisses to the crowd!  Noureen walked into the cage and positioned herself about 3 feet in front of Camille! 

Noureen spoke first; "I KNOW YOU think that I was responsible for what happened to you before our last fight.  I had no idea!  I do know that I am going to make you submit again this evening!  How did IT taste Cammie?  MY PUSSY!  How did it taste?" 

"I was drugged, and I still gave your bony ass all the fight you could handle!  How do you think that you will stop Hurricane Camille at full strength and speed?"  Camille advanced and stuck her face two inches from Noureen's!  Since the two women were exactly the same height, this made their tits line up.  As Camille pressed her firm 34 C's into Noureen's spectacular 34 B's their erect nipples were now touching!  Camille felt a stirring in her loins as their nipples touched!  Noureen also was aroused as she gently swayed from side to side, so their nipples were rubbing together!  Camille let out a deep sigh!  She was also aroused! 

The announcer came over the loudspeaker to announce the start of the fight.  "ARE WE READY LADIES?" 

Noureen stared deeply into Camille's eyes and slowly raised her hand to signify she was ready.  Camille leaned forward and gave Noureen a brief open mouth kiss, and said;  "May THE BEST woman WIN!"  Camille then raised her hand, to signify she was ready.  The announcer counted down; "3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . FIGHT!" 

Camille and Noureen simultaneously grabbed each other's hair and tried to throw the other to the canvas.  It was Noureen that landed on top of Camille as they hit the canvas!  Camille wasted no time and grabbed Noureen's left boob, but Noureen quickly removed it and pinned Camille's arms down.  Camille managed to free her arms and rolled Noureen over so that she was on top.  Noureen then grabbed two hands full of Camille's boobs and squeezed them!  Camille responded by pinching Noureen's left nipple! 

The two women battled for position, rolling around, alternately pulling each other's hair and grabbing each other's nipples and boobs!   Finally Camille kicked Noureen in the stomach and jumped on her, straddling her!  Camille reached behind her and grabbed a handful of Noureen's pussy!  This left Camille's breasts open, and Noureen seized both of Camille's nipples and pinched and twisted them! 

Camille immediately released Noureen's pussy and also grabbed her erect nipples and twisted them!  Noureen then seized Camille's pussy and managed to slip two fingers inside her causing Camille to yelp in pain!  Camille was then thrown off by Noureen, who then straddled her.  Noureen pounded Camille in her left boob and then bent down and rubbed her 34B's in camille's face! 

And back and forth the fight went on like this.  Tits and nipples were grabbed and pinched. Pussy's were grabbed.  Boobs were shoved in the faces, as the two warriors seemed equally quick, and equally strong! 

The crowd loved the back and forth action with neither woman holding the advantage for more than a few seconds! 

It appeared, after a while that Camille was starting to gain more of an advantage.  She drove two uppercuts to Noureen's belly and finished with a pussy punch that made Noureen step back against a cage wall!  Camille then threw several punches aimed at Noureen's boobs!  Noureen deflected half of them, but she cried out in pain every time one landed!

Noureen raise a knee hard into Camille's pussy that caught her by surprise!  Camille bent over at the waist and put her hands on her knees to recover from the shock of the blow!  Camille knew that this may be her last chance.  Camille was tough and Noureen had to put her away while she had the chance! 

Noureen started punching Camille's boobs as fast as she could throw punches!  They was aimed directly at Camille's very sore nipples!  Each punch landed with a splat and stung Camille, making her moan!  She started retreating to stop the damage as each punch hit it's intended target! 

Noureen advanced as Camille backpedaled, following her across the cage.  When Camille started to cover her tits, Noureen lowered her aim and drove punches to Camille's belly and pussy!  Camille
seemed to be in real trouble since Noureen kneed her in her vulva! 

Noureen was now pounding Camille at will!  If it were a sanctioned fight, the referee would have stopped it!  BUT THIS was a NO RULES CATFIGHT!  No referee would stop it.  And as long as Camille didn't surrender, the fight would go on! 

Noureen wanted to make sure that there would be no question who was the Champion!  She wanted NO doubt in anyone's mind that SHE was the best woman in this fight!  Noureen stopped punching Camille! 

"WELL!  Do you submit to ME, Camille?", asked Noureen.  Camille raised her middle finger as her reply. 

"ALL RIGHT!  YOUR FUNERAL!  I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE HURRICANE!?  YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG BAG OF WIND!  Noureen then grabbed Camille's nipples and pinched them hard! 

"OH GOD!", screamed Camille as tears started flowing down her cheeks! 

Noureen then slapped Camille with a hard forehand, making her cry out!  Noureen again slapped Camille, first with a backhand, and then with a forehand! 

Camille was now crying like a baby!  She refused to surrender!  she did not want to give Noureen the satisfaction of hearing Camille say that she submitted to her! 

Noureen slapped Camille again as hard as she could!  Camille fell on her ass and balled up in the fetal position crying uncontrollably! 

Noureen stared at the mess that WAS the SCCS Champion for an entire year!  An intense sense of pride filled Noureen as she realized that SHE WAS NOW THE BEST!  Noureen grabbed Camille's nipples and lifted Camille to her knees! 

Camille shouted in pain, "OH DEAR GOD!  YOU BITCH!  YOU WHORE!" 

Noureen finally released Camille's nips and slapped her face! 

"YOU ARE WASHED UP, HOMEGIRL!  THIS HAS STOPPED BEING FUN!  SAY THAT YOU SUBMIT TO ME, AND I WILL STOP SLAPPING YOU!"  Noureen then slapped Camille again as hard as she could! 

"I CAN'T!" bawled Camille!  "I AM THE CHAMP!  I ALWAYS WIN!" 

"NOT TODAY SWEETHEART!", And with that final word, Noureen punched Camille in the jaw!  Camille fell forward on her face and didn't move!  The crowd went almost silent.  Then when they realized Camille was knocked out, they started cheering! 

The crowd started chanting, "NOUREEN!  NOUREEN! NOUREEN THE DREAM; NOUREEN!" 

Noureen raised her arms over her head in triumph, her hands balled into fists!  She walked over to her vanquished foe and turned her over so that Camille was on her back.  Noureen then stepped on Camille's boobs and flexed her biceps!  The cheers washed over Noureen!  SHE WAS THE CHAMPION!  Noureen had knocked out the ebony beauty Camille! 

Camille started to stir as she slowly regained consciousness.  Noureen looked down at the once proud warrior: 
"YOU have lost, BADLY!  And I do believe I need satisfaction!  ARE YOU READY?" 

Noureen didn't wait for an answer.  She removed her panties and threw them into the audience.  The crowd cheered!  Noureen then knelt on Camille's arms, sitting on her aching tits she pushed her moist pussy against Camille's lips and rocked!  "INSERT TONGUE!", Noureen commanded! 

Although Camille wasn't fully conscious yet, she complied and slid her tongue into Noureen until it found her awaiting clitoris!  Noureen lifted and lowered herself in a steady rhythm that was good enough to excite, and bring her to climax!  Noureen then exited the cage and hugged a dozen or so fans on the way back to her dressing room!  She believed in herself, and she had proven that SHE WAS THE BEST! 

-The End- 

Offline tammyfjort

Re: SCCS REMATCH (Sequel to; Not With a Bang)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 03:04:29 PM »
seems there is more to Noureen that meets the eye. lol