News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Karly vs. The Doll-- Basement Pro Wrestling

• 6 Replies

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
Karly vs. The Doll-- Basement Pro Wrestling
« on: September 10, 2017, 01:22:17 AM »
I'd like to thank Lokakarly for giving me such a fun match! I've heard about her for a long time and she's everything everyone said. Tough, sexy, fair and fun! I can't wait for the rematch!

The Doll: After months of trying, months of prep, and months of schedule synching, Karly and I have -finally- managed to make it down to the same basement to -finally- try to see which is the baddest bitch in the ring. While I've heard she's tough as nails, I'm no slouch....especially in the pro ring, where I spend a lot of my time. I put the finishing touches on. My 5'3" and 130lb frame looking like it was poured into my metallic gold one piece suit. It contours to my 36C-24-37 frame like a second skin. Thin shoulder straps, a very low and generous scoop to my bountiful 'golden globes, cut high on my hips and rounding over only about 1/3 of my firm butt cheeks.  Matching knee pads and golden midcalve boots with black laces, black soles, and the word "DOLL" down the sides in black, complete my loo. I shake out my thick and long blonde hair and make my way out towards the ring.....MTC

The Doll: The hot basement lights bathe the large ring that dominates the majority of the real estate down here. Obviously, there was no room for ventilation and the hot, humid, air slams into my chest like a dropkick. I shake my head and flip some already dampening hair from my shoulders and face. The cold concrete floor and walls mock me as I start to sweat. I hike up the old, metal, steps and duck between the top and middle rope, before taking a corner. I give the top strand some hard tugs and wait...YT

Karly: I am finally going to be able to shut this bitch up... She's been around for way too long... Always getting in my way... Or at least serving as my competition... Whether its in clubs or at job interviews... This bitch is always there... But not for long.  I have changed into my white bikini, my shoulder length blonde hair tied up in a PT with just a small chunk hanging down close to my left eye... My 5'5", 125lbs frame, 34c 24 36 bod is ready for action... From my room I hear you in the ring and I stand up, running my fingers through my bottom as I snap the material to my buns, then down through the front as I pull it up right to my mound.. giving the girls an adjustment as I'm making sure all is secure... Mtc

Karly: Then... Heading out to the basement.. the warm air also hits me.. my body already glistening from the warm up as my white suit begins the process of clinging to my skin, every curve... And I strut toward the ring with exaggerates hip sways as I lock my eyes on you... " Time to suffer slut..  you've been around for too long..." As I climb up onto the apron... Pull down the middle strand and swing each leg over it as I show you my ass.. just so you know what you'll be kissing.. then getting into my corner as I lean back-first to the turnbuckles... Waiting to start... Yt

The Doll: I let out a laugh as you make your way down to the ring and start talking your shit. "You know, it will be sooooo satisfying to shut that fucking big mouth of yours, bitch. You just don't know..." I grin as watch that tight bod of yours navigate the ropes and get into the ring. I keep my eyes on you and see that you've already done your warm ups. "O.k, slut, let's get this show on the road..." I grin as I hopskip out of my corner, the soles of my golden boots carrying me out into a wide circle as I bring my arms up to chest level. Crouching a bit, my thick thighs flex and the quads round as my ass cheeks clench under the golden material of my suit. I keep you in my sights and start to circle in...YT

Karly: "well, just sit back and relax, let my feet, knees, and fists show you a little demonstration..." As I push out of the corner... Giving the girls another lift as I know you're fucking jealous of all of me... "Why don't you kick off those ugly boots, bitch?  I am barefoot after all..." As I stand there, hands on my hips... Mtc

Karly: The lights of the basement dim... The single overhead light is all that remains on now as it glares down on us... The corners of the ring falling into shadows as the rest of the room is dark... Time to break this bitch... Yt

The Doll: "Oh what's wrong, bitch....afraid I'm gonna step on your little toesies?" I smirk as you start whining about my boots. "Ok. fine you spoiled bitch..." I grunt, quickly unlacing my boots and kicking them off as I keep my eyes on you. I wiggle my toes and grip the canvas with them as I bounce on my feet. "You ready -now- you big fucking baby?" I say as I circle back out and raise my arms.....wiggling my fingers as I study you.  YT

Karly: I watch as you untie your boots and keep your eyes on me.. dang... As I was hoping to get an early jump on you... "I don't know where those filthy things have been... Keep them off my ring floor, bitch..." As I crouch down into my fighting stance... Hands up in front of me... My thighs tense up and shiver with each step as I get a low stance, feet shoulder width apart as I lead with my left foot .. circling around to my right as I lock my eyes onto you... Burning a hole through your skull with my gaze as we dance.... Mtc

Karly: Ready to get this fight off and going... Yt

The Doll: I smirk at you, watching your toned body tense as you move. I decide it's time to really get going here so I get in close and then lunge in . "Huuuh!" up on the toes of my left foot, dropping my right foot behind me on the toes as I shoot my arms in and try to connect. Looking to slap my left hand on the back of your neck while my right hand shoot towards your toned, left, upper arm. My firm girls bouncing under the low scoop of my suit as i move in....YT

Karly: We circle around and it's a dance... "Only one of us walks out after this... And bitch... It's going to be me... " As you then lunge in, going to lock up with me... Just as I hoped you would as your hand gets around my neck.. and the other on my left arm.. and as you close the distance my right foot is also back, on my toes as my hands are locked with yours and my right knee shoots up, as I aim for the middle of your belly, trying to pound the point of my knee deep into your belly and make you regret closing the distance like this...mtc

Karly: My suit wedged slightly between my cheeks and my tits bounce lightly in my top with the small commotion, and the single overhead light shines on my glistening skin with a light reflection... The perspiration breaking on my brow already as the muggy air tightens my suit to my curves... Yt

The Doll: I set my hands and, as I start to set my feet for balance you snap that leg up and bury your knee deep into my lower tummy. I double over, a loug "ummfff!" blowing past my lips as my cheeks puff. I quickly disengage my hands from you and wrap my arms around my waist, back pedalling and blinking hard as I try to  catch my breath and breathe through flared nostrils. My firm globes bouncing as I move, my thighs flexing with each bare foot fall on the old boards.  YT

Karly: "that's right... Im breathtaking..." As I feel my knee crash into your body with a firm wooomppppp! And you're bent over... Tits hanging there just begging for attention... And as you backpedal I cut the distance back to none as I shuffle toward you... My left hand reaching for your hair as I go to get a firm grasp... And my right hand drops down low as I go down to my right knee and then Hmmmmfff!  I go to swing my arm up so the inside of my elbow drives up toward your neck, trying to ram my arm in an uppercut to your throat and put you back into the ropes!!
Karly : Yt

The Doll: I see you following, trying to catch my breath as you close the distance and grab the back of my hair. Pulling me over and forcing me to look down at the canvas and your bare feet before I see your arm rocket up and nail me right under my chin. My body jerks upright, my head flying back as spit flies from my mouth...."Oooooffff!!".... and into the bright lights above. I sink backwards, my arms flipping over the top strand as my mostly bare ass drops onto the middle rope and I hang there. My head dipped as I shake it and try to unring the bell that was just rang in my head.   YT

Karly: I see your body on display as you are held up by the ring ropes... Getting a nice start to this match... As I again close the gap between us and as you're hanging there I decide it's time to show you who's got the nicer rack.. and my left hand snags your hair again... "Look at the lights bitch..." As I go to pull you up and arch you backward trying to point your girls up to the ceiling... Raising my right hand as I see your cleavage staring right at me... Go to jump up... And then as I come down I go to bring my right forearm down heavily across your chest,... Mmmmffff! Trying to crush your tits to your chest and drive the air from your lungs... Yt

The Doll: You follow up the well executed European Uppercut with another grab at my hair. My scalp lights up as you jerk on my blonde mane and force my eyes up to the lights. "Uhhhh...shit...hair, bitch..." I grunt, not that you'll pay any heed. In fact, the smirk on yuor face says it all as you jump and swing an arm around, hammering me right across my bouncing, golden, globes with a tough shot to my topswell. "OOOFFF!" I grunt again, doubling over as my arms cross protectively across my chest. My ass sags against the ropes as I shake my head and continue trying to catch my breath. My tanned skin already starting to take on a light glazing from the hot lights above.  YT

Karly: My arm crashes down across your pitiful boobs... Driving breath from you as you try to regain your breath... And I take a step back to admire my work.... "Realize your mistake yet, bitch?... Next time you'll think twice before stepping in the ring with me..." As I move off to your right side.. grabbing the top rope with both hands I plant my left foot and hmmmf!  Go to swing a hard right shin down across your belly! Yt

The Doll: You step back an give me a semi-breather as you start...or should I say 'continue' ....running your big, fat, mouth. The ropes shake as you grab the top strand on my right side. I'm already looking down towards the canvas so when you snap that leg up, it's not a surprise...I just have to try to will my body to move. I grunt as I try to bring my right leg up and bend it, hoping your snapping leg will impact on my shin/knee while I try to send my right hand up and, clumisly, try to jab my thumb into your eye in a desperate attempt to get you off me and slow down your gaining momentum.  YT

Karly: I go to ram my right shin hard to your belly.. just another piece of you in trying to chip away.. but then my shin explodes with pain as I yell out, ahhhhhh! As I immediately pull my leg back and favor to my left leg as i don't put any weight down to my right and then aaaaahhhhhhh! Your thumb jabs to my right eye as my head snaps back and I stumble backward toward the nearby corner as I struggle to stay up with my aching right shin... But I feel the corner stop my progress as I lean back... My hands holding my face as I paw at my eyes... Rubbing them... Both tearing up as I hold my right eye.... Shaking my head as my ass leans back into the middle turnbuckle... My forearms are together over my tits as I hold my face.. yt

The Doll: Your leg bounces off my shin and it's right about now that I wish I had left my fucking boots on. "Uhhhff!" I grunt, even though you take the brunt of the shot. My thumb to your eye, while not exactly "allowed"...it does manage to back your fat ass up.....not that there's ref here anyway. I hang in the ropes, a bit, to catch my breath as I watch you stumble back to the corner like a drunk sailor. Evening out my breathing, I wipe some sweaty hair from my face and move out after you. I grin as I watch you sag in the corner, pawing at your tearing up. "Aw..hey...no need to cry..." I smirk, trying to minimize my pain by giving you a cocky demeanor. I shake my head again and try to clear the cobwebs as I move in closer and look to set you up. I come in close, my fingers looking to lace around the back of your head as I take a short hop and plant my bare soles on your firm, upper thighs. I stand up straight and gyrate my hips a bit, putting on a show for no one but myself as I wave my thinly veiled crotch in front of your face. "Ok, bitch, hand me your ticket because you're going on a ride! I pull back and drop my barely covered ass....looking to pull you along with me as my back tries to plant on the canvas and I kick my legs up, trying to send you up and over in a big Monkey Flip. "Yaaaaah!!"  YT

Karly: Ooogggghhhhh.. groaning in pain from the vicious gouge to my eye... As I hear you... But im not able to do much at the moment as I can't even see... And that's when I feel you grab me... And I think I feel a knee coming so I bring my hands down in front and then I feel your feet on my thighs... And that's when I realized you're doing one of my favorite moves on me! And I am pulled forward with your weight and then downward only to feel the pressure on your feet increase dramatically and then aaahhhh.... Im flipped upside down... And then mmmmmmmmfff!  I land with a huge crash... Splayed open are my arms and legs as I sit up.... And then too back down to my back .  Reaching back to hold my aching back as I roll to my hands and knees... Gasping for the air you just sent out of my lungs with that crash landing!... My tits hanging down and the sweat dripping down to the canvas now as I shake my head and try to regain my breath as I slowly crawl toward the ropes... Yt

The Doll: I flex my ex-gymnast thighs and send you flying over me. The ropes shake as your back rings out with a loud *BOOM!* as it impacts on the old boards. I roll forward and get to my knees before whirling around to get you in my sights again. I let a slight grin press my lips upwards as I get to my feet and follow you on your trip to the ropes. Moving over to your right side as you crawl I leap over your back and roll...my left arm hooking between your legs and grabbing your left, inner thigh while my right hand curls around the right side of your neck. I roll over your back and land on mine as I try to pull you over and to your back in a roll up pin....my left arm trying to tug you left leg up high and get you into a pinning combination.  YT

Karly: Mmmmmmmm.... Moaning in pain as I slowly make my way over toward the ropes... My white bottoms are well between my cheeks and you are on me before I can quite get to the side of the ring... I feel your arm go between my legs and then around my neck as you flip me up an d over onto you and then my shoulders are on the canvas... As my legs are up in the air.... Kicking my legs in the air for a moment as I don't know what you're doing.. especially since there is no ref to declare you the winner... You could count to a million for all I care it doesn't prove anything while im still awake and able to kick your ass... But... It's still embarrassing as I do NOT want to be pinned by this ugly slut.. and so I flex my back as hard as I can.. and kick my legs up as I try to get free of your grip and roll away from you... Yt

The Doll: "Stupid, stupid, stupid, Kat!" I scream at myself as I roll you up for the pin. It looks nice and was executed flawlessly....of course...but there's no one here to count it. Of course, I realize that -after- you kick those big legs of your and I fall backwards, releasing you as you roll away. I roll backwards and up to my knees and get to my feet. Not wanting to give you a chance to get your bearings back, I come in on you and reach down, my left hand trying to grab some of your hair and tugging back hard. Trying to impede your forward momentum and start bringing you back up to your feet. "C'mon bitch....get up!"  YT

Karly: What a stupid bitch... She's been in too many tournaments and not enough real fights... As I break free... And that gives me a few moments of recovery... My eyes blinking like mad still as I finally get some vision back... And then I feel your stupid hands in my hair... And my right hand forms a fist even before I am forced to stand as you start to pull me up... And through my blurry vision I glance to my right... See my target as the form of your mound is outlined well by your suit and my arm shoots up as im lifted toward my feet.. I try to drive my right forearm up between your thighs.. trying to crush your pussy with a hard uppercut to hopefully buy myself some time to get my wind back....Hmmmmfff! Yt

The Doll: "AWWWWWWFFFF!" like the dirty bitch you are, you ram that arm between my thighs, forcing me up to my tiptoes and my hand from your hair. I shoot my hands southward, between my thighs and drop down to my knees. My firm globes bouncing heavily under my low scooped suit. My face screwed up in pain as my mouth rounds into a silent "O". My eyes closed, I shake my head and try to catch my back as I lean forward, my forehead on the canvas as I kick my legs behind me. My ass flexing as my legs move and my toes bang the boards in protest..."Uhhhshit..." I moan...YT

Karly: My arm goes up and I feel the soft then hard impact of my arm against your nether regions... That suit offering your mound no protection as I can feel all of it crushed between my arm and your pubic bone as you go up... And like everybody else does... You then go down hard to the canvas.. as I kneel there... Watching as you crumble as I take a few breaths... Finally getting that breather I desperately needed... "What?! You're used to different attention down there aren't you?  Slut..." As I slowly push up to my feet... Pulling my suit from my ass and re-situating the girls in my top as I look down to you as you're in obvious discomfort... Yt

The Doll: "Uhhhhfuck..." I groan as I blink past the pain and start to crawl towards the rope. Grabbing the middle rope with my left hand, my right still between my legs as I use the strand to help me get back up to my feet. I shake my head and turn back towards you, trying to get you in my sights before gingerly limping back over to you. Bringing my arms up as I shake my head....my teeth gritting in determination as I narrow my eyes...."Let's go you cheating slut..." I hiss at you. YT

Karly: I want to attack you as you're kneeling in front of me... All preoccupied with your crotch... But im still aching and trying to get my on breath back after that trip you sent me on... And as I see you moving toward the ropes I decide I need to push through the pain... You start to pull yourself up as I get within striking distance and just before you turn around I take a quick step forward and then go to reach up with both hands, trying to snag your hair and moving off to your left with my momentum I go to jump up... And over the top rope... Hoping I have the composure to do as I try to hold your hair tightly and then come down on the other side of the ropes, down to my knees on the apron as I hold your hair and try to bring your throat down hard into the top rope... Keeping my grip firmly placed on your hair until the pullback from the ropes overpowers my grip and hopefully sends your flying out toward the center of the ring! Yt

The Doll: I get to my shaky feet with my right hand still rubbing my swollen, throbbing, peach when I feel my scalp light up and I'm jerked to my left. I see your body on the move as you vault over the top rope and it becomes clear what you're going to do. You jerk my head over the top rope, aiming my throat for the strand for a hard snap off. All i can do is grab the top rope and push, trying to minimize the move as much as I can. I fend off -some- of the impact, but my throat still presses to the rope as you pull me down, then let the recoil take me. I snap up straight, my arms windmilling before I drop flat to my back, grabbing my throat as I gag and sputter. Shaking my head and thankful I managed to block a bit of your effort, I still can't catch my breath as I roll to my right elbow, my left hand rubbing my throat as I cough and sputter, trying to catch my breath.  YT

Karly: "now THAT'S a trip...." As I watch you crash... Not realizing you softened it up a little, but looks like you took a good blow nonetheless... I roll back into the ring under the bottom rope and am back up to my feet.. I see you down and I want to punish you just a little more before I finish you off.. as I reach down for your hair with my right hand.. my left hand slaps down to your left tit.. trying to slap hard and then close my grip hard to use it as a handle to "help" you back up to your feet as I go to point you toward the corner... And then my left hand leaves your chest and snags your suit at your left leg hole as I jerk it up to wedge the material between your legs and cheeks... Before finally making our way toward the corner where I have a full course meal lined up for your fat ass... Yt

The Doll: Again, my scalp lights on fire as you use my hair to start bringing me up. "Ahhhfuck...hair...hairr!" I whine as you start bringing me up. Unleashing a hard shot to my firm, golden globe I wince and bend towards my left as you tighten your grip and force me up to my feet. "Ahhhhshit!' I moan as I come up, shaking my head as I grit my teeth and try to fight the pain in my breast. I feel your grip go to my suit, hiking the back up further into my round cheeks and I realize I can't let you continue to bully me. I grunt as I slide my arms up as you start walking us back....my hands gliding up over the sides of your head, lacing at the top as I quickly nuzzle the top of my head under your chin. Taking a small hop, I drop and look to land on my knees....looking to pull your head down with me and drill you chin on the top of my head in a big Jawbreaker.  "Uhhhh!"  YT

Karly: I've got full control of this pitiful slut.. she's mine, and im going to knock her ass out after i let her taste the turnbuckle a few times... Lifting you up and then pointing you toward the buffet I start taking you over and just before I get you there I feel your hands reaching up and behind my head as you snag a solid grip... And I try to pull back as I don't want you to derail my plans for you.. but that's when I feel your full weight suddenly all on my neck as my jaw is on your head and then claaackkkkkk!! My teeth smash together and there is a bright flash of white as my head immediately rocks backward as im on my heels... My eyes shut as I stagger backward... Turning around as I stagger and then Hmmmmfff... The corner Rams into my chest and belly as I fold forward over the top buckle and then sink to my knees... And then back to my ass as I hold my face... Feeling like all my teeth got crushed.. yt

The Doll: I bounce up off my knees as your body jerks backwards. I'm grimacing and rubbing the top of my head. "That fucking hurt!" I shout at you, as if I'm surprised....but I'm not. I just want more of an excuse to punish you. I follow are you stumble around and spin, falling facefirst into the corner, your arms hanging over the top ropes with your face on the top turnbuckle. Your legs part and your knees start to bend. "Here's a parting payback shot for ya, bitch!" I hiss as I swing my right leg back, then foreard, looking to glide the top of my foot between your thighs, the insides kissing the sides of my foot while I aim the top of it right for that thinly veiled mound of yours and look to repay you for that earlier low blow you gave me. "YAAAAA!"  My firm breasts bouncing as I curl my arms in tight to my body and plant my weight on my left leg....looking to really hammer the shot home.  YT

Karly: My head is spinning, my vision clouded... And my teeth are rattled as I crash to the corner and the. As im about to slide off it... You strike... My thighs apart as my unsteady body is very unbalanced and it leaves a perfect opening for you to get your payback as the next thing I feel is a freight train between my legs... Waaaaaaaappppp! As your foot thuds firmly to my sweat moistened crotch... Covered by an insignificant layer of bikini bottom as the force drives me up to my feet... To my toes as my face contorts .... Mouth gapes open... And I double forward as my hands instantly adhere to my pussy..... Im frozen there for a full second before I crumble to my knees... Hands glued to my mound as my fingers curl under me... And im on my knees... Then tipping over to my left side as I tumble like a building being razed to the ground....oooooooooggggghhh deep moans of pain finally leave my lips as I lie there on my side, paralyzed from the brutal cxnt punt... Yt

The Doll: After my foot satisfyingly pounds your mound, I step back and grin....."There ya go...a little twat for twat....or is that tit for tat? I always get those confused..." I grin as let you fall to your left and I move right in. I hop up and stomp my left foot to the canvas before I look to drill my right heel into the lower portion of your spine. "Haaaaaaa!!" My heavy globes bouncing as my thighs flex and I look to keep up the punishment.  YT

Karly : Oooooooooggggghhh your vicious crotch kick has me paralyzed on the canvas as I lie there... Horrible pain between my thighs as I try to breathe and I hear you mocking me... And then mmmmmmmmfff! Your heel drives down to my back as I arch in pain... My hands glued to my pussy though as I roll for the apron... Trying to get out of the ring as I slowly turn over and over...... Yt

The Doll: "Fuck!" I curse as you start to roll and get out of the ring. It's a good tactic....something I'd do, as well. That's how I know how dangerous it can be to let you have any time at all out there. You manage to roll under the bottom rope, but I"m right behind you. I step through the ropes and perch on the apron as you drop off and to the floor below. I measure you up and jump....aiming my soles for anywhere I can nail you on that body of yours. "Haaaaa!"  My golden, sweaty, hair flying behind me as gravity takes me and I look to pound you down into the hard, concrete, floor.  YT

Karly : I roll under the rope and down onto the relatively cool floor out in the shadows around the ring... And before I even get my knees under me your on me again... Mmmmmmmmfff! Your feet crush down to my left side as I start to turn again and you stop my progress as you drive your weight down to me... Aaaaaaahhhhh!!  Bitch!!  As I lie there... Again paralyzed with pain as my pussy throbs... My side aches.... And im again unable to move for the pain, yt

The Doll: My bare feet nails your sweaty body on the left and I find myself stumbling back a few steps. I come back in, swing my left leg back, then snap it back in and look to bury my toes into your lower back once more. "Yaaa!" I shout as I try to hammer your spine, wanting you hurting as I grab your hair with both hands and start to try to peel your body up off the floor...."Get up, slut!" I command as my arms flex and I try to bully you up.  YT

Karly: Im lying there on my side... Paralyzed from your attacks as I once again take another brutal kick.... Hmmmmfff!  Muffled cries of pain is all I can muster as I arch painfully... Then your hands find my hair... Forcing me to my feet as I slowly.... Slowly rise to my feet as my right hand holds my back.... My left fingers still curled under my crotch as I stagger from side to side... My white bikini soaked now, clinging to my 34Cs... Hugging my bruised mound and hidden between my firm ass cheeks.... Im flat footed... My head tilted up and back as your grip holds me up... Staggering from side to side as I moan in pain... Yt

The Doll: I bring you up, grinning from behind a curtain of sweat slicked strands of blonde hair as I keep my hands on your golden tresses. I turn us and pull up on your head, going to my tiptoes before I look to just SLAM your forehead into the outer ring apron. If I nail you once, I bring you up and go for a double play. Wanting to keep what little brains a bimbo like you has scrambled. "Yaaaaah!!  YT

Karly: Im pulled up and as I stand there clutching the parts of me that you've most recently injured... Your next moves set me back even further from my planned comeback....y head goes up..... And then whaaaaaaaam! Mmmmmmfffff!  My face smashes into the apron as my nose is smashed and then the small stream of blood dribbles down the side of my face... And then Hmmmmfff!! Once again my face is thrown down to the apron... Sending another flash of light as I drop to my knees... Leaning into the apron.... My hands holding my face as in motionless as I groan..... Ooooooghh .. unsure even of where I am right now. Yt

The Doll: I stand behind you as you drop to your knees and lean on the ring apron. "Ok slut, lights out time for you..." i grin as I look down on you. I grab your head by the hair to bring it off the apron, then curl my left arm around, under your chin and behind your neck. I lean you backwards, my right hand grabbing my left as I look to cinch on a tight Dragon Sleeper while going down to my knees. I flex my thick left arm, the bicep piquing as I squeeze, lean backwards while spreading my bent legs and arch your body back. "Tap or take a nap, bitch!! I shout as I flex my arm again.  YT

Karly: Im against the apron... And im offering no resistance as you snake your arm around my throat and behind my neck.... And then im pulled back into you as you start to apply pressure... Cutting off my air and the blood to my head as I am already feeling faint as my hands pry weakly at your arms.... Tapping them.... Tapping them...... My knees start to buckle...... Yt

The Doll: I smile up to the bright lights...."Is that a tap or are you having a spasm?" I giggle as I flex my left arm again, putting more pressure on your as I lean back more. My firm globes cradled between my arms, my nipples now rock hard as I punish your battered body even more. "Tap my arm five times if you're done, bitch!" I shout down at you, my sweaty body gleaming under the lights, my hair hanging in strings in front of my face.  YT

Karly: My hand keeps tapping you.... Tap....tap.....tap..... A total of five times before my arm falls to my side.... Unmoving as you hold me tightly against you... Eyes shut tightly as im basically out cold.... Yt

The Doll: You tap as I command and I release the hold, letting you flop from my grip while I move away from you. I slowly stand and look down on your....adjusting my suit and watching the blood trickle down your nose. I step over and plant my bare, right sole on your face as I strike a double bicep pose. "Your winner.....the Califorrrrrrnia Dollllll!" I giggle to no one in particular as your sweat slicked body is laid out under me. I finally step off you and sneer......rubbing my still sore pussy before I rear back and spit on you. "You're not even worth that, you bitch....but I'll leave you with it anyway." I stomp off, grab my stuff and head out, leaving you laid out flat on the floor, a wide grin on my face.  YT or END

« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 06:46:09 AM by The Doll »

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
Re: Karly vs. The Doll-- Basement Pro Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 02:59:04 AM »
Wow, nice! I normally don't read pro matches, but with Kat and Karly, how can I not? Nice job both! 10/10
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 06:41:23 AM »
Awesome match!!!   Thanks for posting.....Stace

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 06:41:49 PM »
I love the combination of pro setting with no holds barred attacks. If next time you two decide you need a referee, let me know.

Thanks very much for sharing!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline susieinla

• Love rough matches with other tough women.
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 06:56:04 PM »
Wow!.. just noticed this match here recently.. it really reminds me of some of our hot matches in the old yahoo days, Karly!! Your always a great rival and opponent, win or lose and I'm equally impressed with The Doll now!!
Great work, ladies!
Susie

Offline Little Miss Alpha

• Addicted to passion, pain, and pleasure.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 12:07:08 AM »
Loved the dragon sleeper ending and weak prying! Yum!

Offline Lily Chen

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 02:37:57 PM »
Wow, what an amazing match! Intense battle between two tough ladies. And a great finish with one of my favorite holds. Fantastic! :)
Great win for the Doll. Almost scary. Almost ;)
Thank you for sharing. I can learn a lot from you
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 03:06:06 PM by Lily Chen »