News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 21: The Persian Power Couple

• 10 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« on: September 11, 2017, 06:39:17 AM »

I'm out on a random afternoon with Jake. We've been enjoying a nice relaxing day off, when I get a call from a client seeing if I could stop by and check out a project. Since it's one of my bigger clients, I agree. The client, a very rich hotel mogul named Bahadur, seems to get even more excited that my husband is with me and says it's important and I should just bring him as well.

We arrive at the project that I am working on for Bahadur, a luxury hotel that I am almost finished with. I let Jake and myself in, and find Bahadur and a woman in the lobby. Immediately, I can tell that he didn't call me to talk about flooring. "We've seen some of your videos.....my wife, Shamara, is unimpressed" he says motioning to the woman next to him.

Shamara starts towards me, evaluating me like I'm some animal at an auction.  She walks around us, I catch a glimpse of 'Catpin' and all my suspicions are confirmed. Being that Bahadur is a client, I really don't want to do this and try to charm my way out of it, but the younger couple is having none of it- even accusing me of being cowardly, which really gets under my skin. "I told you she wasn't the lioness that you thought she was, Bahadur." She says smirking.

Bahadur has an devious grin as he starts "Ok, Kelli, how about this...you fight Shamara...and I throw in a little bonus for your work...say an extra 10 percent?" He looks at Jake then back to me before continuing "..but if you lose...Shamara and I get you until the sunrises tomorrow... obviously, you two would get Shamara if you win".

"As much as I'd love a good fight, I don't accept that kind of stakes in my matches..." I tell him.

With another smirk, Shamara dismissively pushes me out of the way. My feelings are split between rage and a bit of fear, as I think about putting my 'virtue' on the line..not to mention my business relationship with Bahadur. "See..just like all of the other blonde girls you've brought before me...weak and cowardly...she knows she couldn't handle either one of us" she says with haughtiness. She looks over at my husband and continues "She is probably afraid you and that big Persian dick of yours would ruin her for him."

I'm pretty good at maintaining my cool when another woman is trying to get under my skin before a fight, but my temper's Achilles' heel is my husband. "That's it, you arrogant bitch...I've had enough of you...get ready to have your ass beat in to submission by a weak blonde woman" I snap back out of rage as I bow up to her, our chests bumping together as we glare at one another.

Jake, who I can tell is also fuming, pulls me back, stopping me for a second, "Easy, Kell...are you sure you want to do this?...from a business standpoint....I know you can beat her, so I'm not worried about the other thing".

"Sometimes, you just have to shut an uppity bitch's mouth...so...yeah...I think it's worth it" I reply in a tone that says my mind is made up.

"She looks strong...you know how to handle bigger girls...kick her ass, babe" Jake says reassuringly before taking his seat across from Bahadur.

Shamara and I begin to strip down in the closed hotel's lobby. The whole lobby is floored in marble. There are several marble columns with plenty of gold adorning them. While this arena will most likely be very unforgiving, I can't deny the coliseum-like ambiance has me ready to battle the golden skinned Persian woman standing across from me.

Between the tension and the lack of air conditioning, both of us are already sporting a shiny sheen of perspiration. We both strut out to the center of the room. I begin to size up Shamara. She's probably five or six years younger, I'd guess around 32 or so. Now nose to nose, standing in only our bras and panties, I can see just how much bigger she is.

Having to look up at the big Persian woman, I guess she's about 5'8" to my 5'5 1/2". More than that, is that she has to weigh a good 165 pounds with me at my summer weight of 130 pounds. And while the contrast of her jet black hair and darker skin are striking, the most noticeable difference is her huge H cup breasts compared to my smaller B cups.

The chubbier woman wears a smirk as she lets her bra fall away and her giant chest, big dark thick nipples and all are freed with a heavy bounce. It wasn't all that long ago that I would have been petrified to expose my much smaller breasts and my rock hard, yet tiny pink nipples, but I'm passed that now. I my eyes never break their stare with hers as I slip my much smaller bra off.

"Little titty-ed bitch, I bet you've never faced a real woman like me before." She says as she lifts her chest and allows it to fall. I feel their weight as they drop on top of mine, reaffirming how massive they are. She continues "I bet deep down you are excited....ready to become the fucktoy of such a superior woman and her husband and his big cock, aren't you, you weak blonde slut?... Let's do this right and let me see the prize we will have tonight" she says as she begins to pull her leopard print panties off, revealing a trimmed but still full bush.

"Are you finished yapping, ya dumb cow?" I snap back, my anger boiling over. "I'm gonna rip those big brown udders off...let's fucking do this, cxnt." I nearly rip my red thong as I hastily remove it. My groomed blonde landing strip proving that the carpet most certainly matches the curtains.

"Get ready to lose, pretty blonde, bitch" she shrieks as we begin to circle each other in the hotel lobby completely nude, like two amazons squaring off in a marble and gold encrusted coliseum.

Shamara lunges at me trying to get a hold of me where her size advantage can be used the best. I fire a hard right to her softer belly as I dodge her. My dark haired for grunts out "Bitch!" as she rubs the red mark left by my knuckles. I smile back as we begin to circle each other again.

We continue on, swinging and slapping at each other. My plan is simple, keep hitting her more vulnerable areas until she tires enough for me to make my move and put her on the ground. After the first several minutes I'm able to land shots to her tits, belly and face. She mostly tries to grab at me and I'm able to stay away from her grasp, but she does land a few punches to my body and is able to rake me with her finely manicured nails.

"Bitch!...you'll pay for that" I snap as I run the fresh red marks that streak my left breast.

"What's ...the matter? ....Besides you being ....a weak little ....blonde whore ...that is going ...to be ruined ...when we ...are through ...with you." Shamara says with a hate filled tone while breathing heavily.

Angry, and wanting to shut this big bitch's mouth more than ever, with a shriek, I hurl my self at the dark haired amazon again. We trade some punches and slaps again. I can feel hers beginning to weaken some. I know if I'm patient, I'll have this powerhouse of a woman beaten.

With a wild swing I land a slap to her left tit. The sound of my hand smacking her flesh echoes off of the marble floor and columns. The Persian fighter recoils with a loud, pained wail. We make eye contact, glaring at the other woman. The determination and hate we have for one another are evident in both of our faces as we stare through our sweat soaked hair and tears of anger. I see the big girl is really panting and her body is pouring sweat.

She shrieks like a banshee and charges desperately at me, I move out of her way like a matador dodging a bull- but she is able to grab my ponytail as she goes by. Using her strength and power, she pulls me to the hard floor by my hair. I hit with a sickeningly loud smack of skin on polished marble.

Before I can get my bearings, I feel her huge breasts drag across my face. I know I'm in trouble as I feel her slide on top of me. Forcefully, she pins my hands to the marble floor and looks in to my eyes, the arrogant smirk returning to her face. Her massive chest heaving, she growls down at me "Cxnt, do ...you...want ...to ...give ...up ...now ...before ...I ...really ...hurt ...and ...embarrass ...your ...pathetically ...weak ...ass?"

As my eyes refocus after hitting the hard floor, I try to catch a glimpse of Jake for inspiration or guidance, but she keeps my head from moving. "No, no, my little fucktoy, you're not gonna see your man, for the rest of the night", she says with disrespect dripping from her tongue.

As she lays breast to breast and belly to belly on top of me, draining the wind and energy from me, I can feel her panting heavily. I know if she catches her breath I am done for. So I plant my feet and start to try to bridge my hips up. All of those hours in the gym pay off as I am able to throw her off balance and roll her off of me.

We both lay on the warm marble floor for a few seconds, our bodies covered in sweat and each of us trying desperately to get to our feet. After what feels like an eternity, I'm able to get to my feet first.

I move in to try to capitalize while Shamara is still on all fours. When I get close, she lashes out in desperation and lands a brutal punch to my belly and causing me to let out a loud whimper. I crumple on to the floor, writhing, the breath knocked out of me. Through the tears in my eyes I see the pissed off Persian crawling towards me. The younger woman's face is contorted with rage, I can tell she knows I'm hurt and she means to finish me...in a dominant way.

Gasping for air, I struggle to roll away, then I feel my hair being pulled. "Get back here, little fucktoy....I'm not finished with you yet" she says through her heavy breaths. For a moment I lock eyes with Jake, unlike most of the time when he watches my matches, he doesn't look excited or aroused, he looks concerned and angry.
My gaze is ripped away from my husband as I'm dragged violently by my hair back to the larger woman.

I can hear him say "you're a better woman, you can beat her, keep fighting" as I also hear Bahadur cheering his wife, wanting her to crush me.

As I'm yanked back towards her, as Shamara growls "Get back over hear, bitch!"  The younger woman is now standing over me, her golden skin glistening from the sun shining through the nearly finished hotel.

She pulls my to my knees, with a grunt, she bends over and looks me in the eyes, smugly saying to me "little fucktoy, ...I would tell ...you it's almost over, ...but in reality ....you have a long night ...ahead of you. ...My husband ...and I are going to use you up ...and throw you away ...like the little slut ...that you are".

She reaches back and slaps me across the face, before slinging me to my belly on the unforgiving marble by my hair. I hit the floor and can barely moan as I try to unsuccessfully to will my body off the ground. "Ok little fucktoy, ...just say I'm the better woman, ...and we might let you go ....before the sun comes up" she confidently says as she flings me onto my back.

Calmly, with an air of arrogance, Shamara goes to mount my battered and beaten body. The fear of having this cruel woman and her husband 'owning' me for the evening is taking over. In a panicked move of scared desperation, I summon every bit energy that I have left and drive my knee as hard as I can into her pussy as she is lowering herself onto me.

The young Persian tigress lets out an almost silent gasp as the pain radiates through her private parts. With a scream, I drive another knee to the same spot, this time she falls over onto her side. She rolls onto her back, writhing in pain, trying to massage her aching womanhood.

With both of us laying on our backs, fighting to recover, the room falls silent but for the muted groans and moans of Shamara and I. Fighting through the fatigue, I shakily roll first to my side, then onto my belly. I laboriously drag my pain racked body onto my opponent, her powerful muscles neutralized by exhaustion and pain.

I'm laying atop the bigger woman, my chest on her belly and my waist between her legs. I try to pull my legs over hers to mount Shamara, but her powerful legs raise just enough to stop me. Both of us are hissing at each other, unable to vocalize the rage we each have for the other woman. I'm able to catch my breath long enough to almost whisper to her "who's the better woman now, bitch!"  

The dark haired beauty moans out "Fuck you, ...slut, you're still ....going to be ...my fuck...toy"

No sooner, does the last syllable leave her lips when my knee slams into her pussy again. "Say it!!" I scream, finding my voice again.

"Fuck y-" she tries to say as another knee destroys her pussy.

"Say it, bitch" my voice almost cracking with hate as I ask her again.

"Never,  fucktoy " she says defiantly through her tears. She half screams, half sobs again as another knee finds its mark.

"Say it!"....I shriek like a woman possessed.

Finally, through her whimpers she cries out "ok, ok,....I give up.....you're the better woman...".

"That's not good enough" I snap at her, my voice shaking in anger, as I crawl up her body into a full schoolgirl pin, my now aroused womanhood close enough to her chin that I know she can feel the heat emanating from me.

Shamara knows she's at my mercy and her eyes can't hide her fear. "Tell your man how much better I smell than you..." I say as I grind my pussy into her face until she squirms a bit.

After letting out a gasp and filling her lungs with air, the Persian woman, with a pleading in her voice "Kelli...you're the better woman...I can compete with you or your superior pussy....I know I can never please a man like you can with mine...like me it's inferior..." Her eyes welling with tears as she says whatever she can in the hopes that I'll show mercy.

"...fine...." I say in a disgusted tone. "I'm done with your sorry ass" I say as I rise to my feet. I plant my foot on Shamara's face, my arms raised in victory over the bigger woman while I give the men a chance to take it all in with their eyes and cameras.

As Jake walks over to me, I can see Shamara's face pale as we remember the stakes of the match. She makes a moan as the thought of having to endure a night with us after I demolished her crotch has cast a terrified look over my defeated rival.

"Don't worry, sugar....I doubt you'd be any fun in your current condition..." I say with obviously feigned concern. The bigger woman lets out a sigh and almost melts into the marble as the relief overtakes her.

"And the victor is even merciful..." Bahadur says in almost a disappointed tone as we walks towards us applauding slowly. Stopping just inches from Jake.

"You don't deserve that lioness....you couldn't possibly please her like I can, old man" The younger man snaps. "You aren't man enough to fight for her, are you?"

My husband sighs and looks at me. I give him a tired smile and nod. "Alright son, let's do this..." Jake says angrily as he starts to unbutton his shirt in preparation of fighting for my honor.

I take my place in the chair that Jake watched me from, I smile as I watch the exhausted Shamara slink into her husband's chair. She still refuses to look my direction. Even though the nervous anticipation of watching my husband fight Bahadur, I can't help but to feel proud of leaving the bigger, arrogant woman in that condition.

The proud Persian warrior strips nude. I can hear my husband muttering something about always having to fight naked as he does the same. Both men are still hard from watching my battle with Shamara.

The two men face off in the center of the lobby. Both of their bodies bare and hard, ready for Shamara and I to compare.

Bahadur has jet black hair, short on the sides and longer on top that he has immaculately sculpted and he sports a trimmed and well groomed beard. He stands about 6' tall and weighs a good 245 pounds. He doesn't have a lot of definition but you can see the muscles of the 33 year old man are large and strong. The sun is glistening off his shaved torso. Despite his darker features, he is fairly pale. I'm guessing the life of a partying hotel magnate doesn't involve a lot of days working in the sun.

Across from him is my husband, Jake. Jake, while older at 40, is still very well built. Standing 6'3" and weighing 250 pounds, he is slightly bigger than his opponent. The big country boy has salt and pepper grey, short cropped hair and stubble. His slightly hairy chest contrasts with Bahadur's shaved body, but they are similarly built in terms of muscles. With them standing toe to toe, I can see that Jake is about the same skin tone.

With them both still rock hard after watching Shamara and I, it gives all of us a chance to see what the men are packing. It's odd seeing my man's hard cock next to another man's. While they are both pretty big, my man is longer by enough to notice, but Jake is significantly thicker than Bahadur.

It's obvious from his reaction that the younger man wasn't expecting the older man to match his size let alone be bigger. His brashness seems to fade...and he almost seems intimidated already. I'd always heard that many men tend to place too much importance on the size of their members but I'd never seen it before in person.

The visibly less confident Bahadur shakes his head and says "it doesn't matter, old man...I'll still beat you and have this lioness....let's fight!"

"Sure thing, kid" Jake says, sensing the younger man's loss of swagger.

Both of them begin to slowly circle one another on the hard marble floor of the lobby. Jake is the first to attack, shooting in and wrapping his arms around the younger man just below the armpits and lifting him.

Bahadur's eyes go wide as he's is lifted onto his toes. His arms flail a bit as he tries to find something to hold onto before he is twisted slightly and driven back first on to the unforgiving marble. "Ahhhhh...." he moans lowly as he lays flat.

Jake wastes no time as he transitions from chest to chest into a mounted position, one knee pinning Bahadur's arm to the smooth ground. The millionaire is nearly helpless, pawing at my husband's chest with his free arm. Trying desperately to push the older man off of his mount.

Jake begins to slap the Persian in the face with slightly less force than a punch as he taunts him. "You're gonna do what with that big Persian cock, son?.....who doesn't deserve that lioness?....who?....tell me...you entitled little prick...say it!"

Bahadur's legs flop and flail, his feet unable to get enough traction on the slick surface of the lobby floor to try and buck my husband off. The younger man his unable to respond and receives a pretty brutal open handed thrashing.

I'm unable to peel my eyes from the ferocious aggression my husband is unleashing on my client. I don't even notice my hand sliding down my torso as I enjoy the violence being done in defense of my honor. Out of my peripheral vision, I can see Shamara doing the same, her face shows none of the shame from her loss. Only a combination of shock and lust as her proud warrior that she considered the pinnacle of masculinity is destroyed by a superior specimen.

"Are you done, bitch?" My husband snarls at his opponent, almost like a more violent version of me demanding a surrender.

Bahadur shakes his head from side to side "no...No...NO!" I'm not sure if he was defiant, confused or in denial, but that was the wrong thing to say. I hear Jake roar and slide up higher onto the other man's chest, pinning his other arm and positioning his still hard member prominently in his opponent's view.

"Wrong answer, asshole.." he growls as he turns slightly and unloads right hand after right hand into Bahadur's stomach. The younger man grunts with each impact and you can see all of the once proud man's resistance fade as he is near motionless save for his body's reaction to every strike.

"You still think you and your dick still deserve my wife? ...You still think your better than me?...you still think your cock is better than mine" Jake yells as he slaps his hard meat across the now whimpering man's face. "Do you?!?!"

"No....I don't ....you're the real warrior...worthy of a lioness!" Bahadur screams out, trying to make the punishment end.

I rush over to my man. "Baby, its over...you won" I say as I touch his shoulder, hoping to stop him and salvage any of my business relationship with the beaten man.

When my hand hit his shoulder he almost felt like some sort of wild beast, but I could tell my words brought him back as I felt his body calm.

I help Jake rise to his feet and Shamara rushes to check on her husband. I can tell by looking at him that the only thing hurt is his pride and that is most certainly wrecked. Even though I doubt is was the brightest business decision, I demand that in lieu of taking Shamara for the evening we will settle for victory poses over our rivals.

Shamara lays down next to her beaten man and we click several shots of each with our feet on the younger couple's chests and take a few selfies as well. Neither of them said a word while we went about went about our little photo shoot.

We dressed quickly and left. The last we saw Shamara and Bahadur they were still laying prone on the hard marble floor both stripped naked, looking like the very image of defeat in this most intimate and primal of human contests.

To my surprise, about a week later, I receive a check for the agreed upon bonus and a card that entitles us to free stays at any of Bahadur's hotels across the globe.

After telling Jake about the bonus and the card, we playfully talk about taking our show on the road and fighting internationally while we watch the video the Bahadur uploaded to the catfight site. I should have known he would have had the hotel lined with cameras.

Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 21: The Persian Power Couple
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 08:41:08 AM »
Just curious:  source/origin of the proper names Bahadur and Shamara?

Offline Anya Song

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 08:50:52 AM »
Love it! Exotic story and matchup.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 01:16:42 PM »
Just curious:  source/origin of the proper names Bahadur and Shamara?

I used a baby naming website. I found some that I liked the sound of and had meanings that I thought were appropriate for the story.

Love it! Exotic story and matchup.

Thank you so much!  :)

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 04:25:55 PM »
You are one of the most talented writers I have ever read

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 05:38:06 PM »
You are one of the most talented writers I have ever read

That's quite the compliment. Thank you! :)

...unless, you've only read one writer...in that case, I'll take it any way.  :D

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 06:05:46 PM »
I've read many and I think your top 2

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 06:09:06 PM »
I'm 6 foot 250 my name is zach. I date a tight bodied black girl and we would love to fight you and jake

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2017, 08:06:30 PM »
I'm 6 foot 250 my name is zach. I date a tight bodied black girl and we would love to fight you and jake

Sure thing, I'll send you the questionnaire.

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2017, 10:46:41 PM »
Ok feel free to call or text 8159736922

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 06:00:49 AM »
You're our favorite writer! Your stories really add spice to our lives! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Thanks so much. It's nice to no there are other couples who enjoy this little "hobby"  :)