News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

catfight stare downs/ comparisons

• 602 Replies

Offline ckfighter81

• God Member
catfight stare downs/ comparisons
« on: September 12, 2017, 04:40:11 AM »
anyone else fascinated with staredowns and comparisons? sometimes it is almost as hot as the fight. love tosee a catty rivalry. like seeing painfulfacial expressions during a fight.like to talk to others into this, maybe trade some great pics

ckfighter81 on skype
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 04:40:42 AM by ckfighter81 »

Offline ckfighter81

• God Member
Re: catfight stare downs/ comparisons
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 04:41:28 AM »
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 04:45:46 AM by ckfighter81 »

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 05:11:14 PM »
I love the stare down at the beginning of the match.  So full of potential.  Wonder what is going through their minds?  Most probably don't even end in a fight... they just want to fight and are sizing each other up.  Thought I'd post a couple of my favorites here.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 05:17:54 PM »
And a couple more just for good measure!!!
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline JimmyD61

• I love catfights! Would love to hear about yours!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 07:20:42 PM »
Absolutely love that time before the fight where the stare downs and comparisons occur.  High tension, everything equal.....throw in a little trash talk.  Girlfriend love to pose with strangers and friends. She knows I love her body and love to see her compared to other women. Excites her to see how close she can get to another woman before she becomes uncomfortable.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 11:22:29 PM »
Absolutely love a good stare down!  Throw in some dirty looks, some trash talk and it makes for some real fun.

Offline ckfighter81

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 03:22:05 AM »
@lumber hot pics thanks for sharing

@jimmy that's soo hot id luv to see something like that hapen. hot ur gf plays it out like that for u

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 06:25:52 AM »
         I love the stare down especially if there is some trash talk to go with. The stare down is made better as well depending on what the fight is about. i.e. over a guy and the guy is watching. The girl with the better body can use it at away to show him and her opponent the first battle she won. Then she's in the other girls head trying to fight while wondering what the guy is thinking after seeing that comparison instead of the task at hand. While the other girl is using it to bully her opponent physically and  builds her confidence which is a huge advantage in a fight.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 06:50:35 PM »

Offline wolfie8it

• I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 02:16:28 PM »
Staredown before a fight IS the hottest part of the fight. The unknown! Love it

Offline Holly_Wobbles

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2017, 01:16:47 PM »
I would agree with the others in that the stuff that happens before a fight occurs, is many times the most exciting part of the fight1

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2017, 10:39:36 PM »
Some of my favorite staredowns are in womens wrestling nose to nose chest to chest eg Traci Brooks vs Peyton Banks

Offline Claire Marie

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2017, 12:41:49 AM »
Depends on the fight and what has sparked it. You mightn't have the patience to insult / square up. You might just want to get stuck into the bitch!!

It's a gamble too as you never know if she's gonna give you a smack out of the blue when you're talking... Can see why you guys enjoy them though. It's tense I suppose!

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2017, 09:01:50 AM »
It looks like it would take a massive amount of confidence to do this, if you had a sneaky opponent, they could get an effective early cheap shot in!

Offline Forties_Couple

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2017, 03:47:03 AM »
YouTube has many great staredown clips from women's mma prematch weigh-ins.  In addition to the staredowns, love the disrobing prior to stepping on the scale.  Very hot stuff!