News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

catfight stare downs/ comparisons

• 602 Replies

Offline Fighting-Divas.com

• Fighting-Divas.com
Re: catfight stare downs/ comparisons
« Reply #555 on: October 04, 2022, 10:41:05 AM »
Some impressions of stare downs / comparisons from Fighting Divas...

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #556 on: October 04, 2022, 12:14:28 PM »
Sisters topless wrestling.  Please let me know where i can buy it

ModelsWrestling.com !

Gabrielle vs Iris #1, Twin Sisters topless wrestling, is available on Gumroad: Gabrielle vs Iris #1

Please let me know if its also on clips for sale?
My mouth is watering  ;D

Offline MODELSWRESTLING

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • real Models, real Wrestling
« Reply #557 on: October 04, 2022, 03:37:11 PM »
Sisters topless wrestling.  Please let me know where i can buy it

ModelsWrestling.com !

Gabrielle vs Iris #1, Twin Sisters topless wrestling, is available on Gumroad: Gabrielle vs Iris #1

No it is not.
Contact me at contact@modelswrestling.com , we will figure out something

Please let me know if its also on clips for sale?
My mouth is watering  ;D

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #558 on: October 31, 2022, 01:15:02 PM »
Mindy was too stunned to speak, her green eyes glazed in disbelief. The lips quivered but couldn’t speak.

“Look Mindy, I can explain,” her husband stammered in a cracked voice. He realized the absurdity of his words immediately after they were spoken. What was there to explain? His wife unexpectedly came home early and caught him cheating with a neighbor. Mindy clenched her hands into fists. She ground her teeth and furrowed her eyebrows as shock shifted to anger.

“You know, Mindy,” the nude brunette mistress spoke with a touch of arrogance. “Your marriage was over long before I came into the picture. “Luke needs a more sophisticated woman. Someone more cultured. A woman who shares his broad interests. Someone who understands him. Someone who can be his soulmate.”

Mindy was having none of it. Her pupils dilated in response to adrenalin now surging through her body. Her chest moved up and down in hyperventilation. Slowly, she stepped toward her rival.

“Now, Mindy,” the other woman continued. “We’re all adults. I’m sure we can discuss this in a civilized manner. The fact is Luke needs to be with his own kind and you need to be with yours. I’m sure there is a wonderful man out there for you. Someone who will be happy to watch Spider-Man movies with you. Someone who will take you to NASCAR races and monster truck shows. Someone who-“

The blonde wife hunched her back like an alley cat about to drive an intruder from its turf. The space between her body and that of her rival quickly diminished as the two women stood nose-to-nose. The brunette again spoke.

“Mindy, I tried talking to you like a human being. but it’s obvious that you don’t have the maturity to discuss the matter. Now, Luke and I will leave you alone for now, so you can cool off and reflect on your rude behavior….Mindy, why are you looking at me like that?…Get out of my face NOW!…No wonder Luke had enough of you. You’re as temperamental as a two-year-old and you, and have the IQ of a groundhog….Mindy, what are you doing?…Don’t you dare raise your hand like that…Are you going to fight me? HA!…That will be the biggest mistake of your life!…FINE! I’m done talking…You leave me no choice but to treat you like the lower primate that you are….I am superior to you physically, mentally, socially, culturally…and I will humiliate you right now in front of Luke, so he can see that I am better in every way. Bring it…BITCH!

Luke silently stood still and watched as his blonde wife in the short dress and the nude brunette mistress exploded into a flurry of hair pulls, slaps and punches as screams filled the room.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #559 on: October 31, 2022, 07:00:13 PM »
Oh wow. And the scenario fits perfectly with the picture.

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #560 on: April 20, 2023, 10:57:22 AM »
{alt}

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #561 on: April 20, 2023, 11:00:02 AM »
{alt}

Offline Matt

• God Member

Offline Matt

• God Member

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #564 on: May 03, 2023, 10:05:04 AM »
Oh, yes, when they fight with their eyes, nose to nose... So that emotions and adrenaline hit even harder in a fight

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #565 on: June 04, 2023, 09:56:28 AM »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #566 on: June 04, 2023, 02:01:13 PM »

Awesome pic. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #567 on: June 04, 2023, 08:29:51 PM »
This foot fight scene always excited me, i still wait to see it if i find it on the tv

Offline Matt

• God Member
« Reply #568 on: July 26, 2023, 04:33:36 AM »
{alt}

Offline locked

« Reply #569 on: July 27, 2023, 06:15:19 PM »
This is what I call hate....
https://femalecombatstars.com/product/pamela-vs-tiger-epic-catfight-fcs150/

THIS was a great fight ... even though it was  shut out score-wise.