News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BIG BANG Catfight (#8) - The return of Ramona Nowitzki

• 4 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« on: September 15, 2017, 03:51:44 PM »

{alt}
Amy Farah Fowler   5' 4"   Age 41   124 lbs.   34B

{alt}
Ramona Nowitzki   5' 9"   Age 38   125 lbs.   32C 

The return of Ramona Nowitzki
(sequel to BIG BANG Catfight Contest:  posted - July 19, 2017, 10:29)

At the end of season 10, the character Ramona Nowitzki, played by talented actress Riki Lindhome, who has long harbored a deep appreciation, bordering on obsession, for Sheldon Cooper and his work, returns from working in Switzerland.  Ramona’s reappearance comes just after Amy left for a summer research fellowship at Princeton University in New Jersey.  Sheldon started to spend a lot of time with Ramona, much to the concern of his friends and Amy.
As the gang struggled to keep Ramona from damaging Amy and Sheldon’s relationship, he was blind to Ramona’s intentions. When Sheldon finally asked her if she was interested in she were seeking a romantic relationship with him, Ramona suggested that she was.  Amy, warned about Sheldon's dalliance with Ramona, rushes home to fight for her man(?), Sheldon! 

Amy is met at the airport in Burbank by Penny.  As Penny drives Amy to her & Leonard's apartment Penny briefs Amy on Ramona's plan to steal Sheldon from her!  In fact Ramona was currently shacked up with Sheldon in Penny's old apartment! 

Penny's plan was to surprise Ramona and Sheldon by setting up a winner takes all, no holds barred, catfight match in her and Leonard's apartment with the winner getting Sheldon as the prize!  Penny and Leonard set up the living room 'arena' for the catfight and invited Sheldon and Ramona over under a false premise (a communal meal)  for that evening. 

At the appointed time Sheldon and Ramona knocked on the apartment door expecting to have dinner with the Big Bang crew, but were met instead by a relationship intervention. 

When Penny opened the door Sheldon & Ramona were holding hands and smiling.  Their smiles turned quickly to scowls when Penny explained that Amy was challenging Ramona to a no holds barred, catfight for the right to be Sheldon's fiancé!  Amy looked as good as she could in  "French cut" lingerie with sheer stockings!  Amy stuck a finger into one of Ramona's firm 32C boobs and said, "I challenge you here and now for MY MAN!  The loser must LEAVE TOWN FOREVER!" 

After saying that Amy stood with her hands on her hips.  "DO YOU ACCEPT?" 

Ramona unleashed a hard slap to Amy's face and said, "I WILL KICK YOUR BONY ASS, AND THEN HAVE SEX WITH SHELDON RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!  I will just be a minute."  and then she turned and walked back towards Penny's old apartment.  "I just need to put on something more comfortable!"  And with that Ramona strutted back to put on something that would make her look sexy! 

In about three minutes, Ramona returned, topless, and wearing string bikini bottoms that barely covered her crotch and showed all of her firm shapely ass!  "How do I LOOK, SHELDON?", Ramona asked, already knowing the answer!  She was about 6" taller than Amy, with long legs and a skinny little waist.  She looked very HOT as she approached the center of the "arena", where Amy was waiting!  "O.K. AMY!  REMEMBER, YOU ASKED FOR THIS!" and with those words, Penny yelled, "FIGHTS ON!" 

Ramona had a definite reach advantage and opened with another hard slap to Amy's cheek, that turned her head!  As with the first slap, Amy felt an intense pain, and a residual ache!  Amy stepped towards Ramona grabbing her hair with both hands!  Ramona grabbed Amy's modest 34B tit flesh and dug her nails into them, causing Amy to HOWL! 

"OH!  YOU BITCH!", shouted Amy as she tugged Ramona's hair, pulling her towards her, so that Ramona was bent at the waist!  Ramona managed to hold onto Amy's chest as Amy started to drag Ramona towards her.  Ramona's head was being jerked by Amy, until Ramona lost her grip on Amy's sore tits!  Amy then let go with one hand and punched Ramona several times to her face! 

Amy's first punch struck Ramona's mouth, opening a small cut on her lips!  Then Amy struck Ramona's nose, cheek, and mouth again with successive blows! 

Sheldon watched in shock and awe as he was stunned by the viciousness of the two women fighting over him!  He was very aroused! 

Ramona was getting the worst of the opening exchange, but wanted Sheldon so much that she was willing to endure whatever it took to dispatch his old paramour!  So Ramona drove an uppercut into Amy's belly, that made her grunt and stop punching her!  Ramona, seeing Amy was hurt, followed up with a devastating punch to Amy's pussy, that made her double over in pain! 

Amy clutched her aching pussy with her head down, so she didn't see Ramona winding up to slug Amy in the mouth with an uppercut!  Amy fell backwards, landing on her ass, with a glassy look in her eye! 

ALL of the Big Bang friends, with the exception of Sheldon (who was willing to take the winner of the fight as his fiancé ), were rooting for Amy.  But Ramona seemed that she wanted it more!  So they yelled encouragement to Amy as she tried to clear her head. 

Ramona grabbed Amy by her hair and lifted her to her feet!  Ramona then slapped Amy as hard as she could; first with her forehand, then with her backhand!  Amy yelped with each blow as Ramona repeated the slaps and then let go of Amy's hair!  Amy fell forward and was now lying on her stomach. 

Ramona continued her assault by ripping off Amy's bra, then sitting on her back, pinning Amy's arms to her side.  Ramona reaches underneath Amy, and again squeezes her tits!  Amy screams at Ramona, "OW!  LET GO!  WHEN I GET FREE I'M GONNA' RIP YOUR TITS OFF, BITCH!"

Ramona retorted, "YOU are FINISHED, you mousy SKANK!  WHAT ON EARTH SHELDON EVER SAW YOU IN YOU, I WILL NEVER KNOW!  YOU ARE NOTHING!  YOU ARE NAVEL LINT!  LOOK AT ME!  I AM GORGEOUS AND I MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD BOY!  NOW HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS?  And with that Ramona shifted her grasp on Amy's 34B's to pinching her nipples!  Amy screamed loudly as Ramona now had both of Amy's erect nipples pinched between her thumbs and forefingers, as Ramona now tugged and twisted them!  Amy, started cursing like a sailor at Ramona, calling her everything she could think of as the searing pain in her breasts now seemed unbearable! 

Ramona smiled cruelly!  She knew that Amy was NO MATCH for her strength and desire to have Sheldon all to herself!  "CAN YOU PICTURE YOUR EX BOYFRIEND HAVING SEX WITH ME?  YOU ARE FINISHED!  HE IS MINE, . . . FOREVER!" 

Amy started to cry as she was starting to get light-headed from the unbearable pain that Ramona was inflicting on her nipples!  Strangely Amy also was a little excited as Ramona bore down, squeezing her nipples flat! 

Ramona then got a deliciously evil idea!  Since she had already won this fight, why not totally embarrass Amy?  Ramona's smile went from broad to Grinch-like as she let go of Amy's breasts, flipping her on her back and then mounting her! 

Ramona sat her cute apple shaped ass on Amy's throbbing tits and pinned her arms to her sides with her long legs!  Amy was woozy and looked up at Ramona as she grinned devilishly! 

"Are we DONE?  Are YOU going to hurt me some more?", Amy asked in a sobbing whine.  "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE RAMONA!?  I SUBMIT TO YOU AS THE BETTER WOMAN!  I WON'T MAKE ANY MORE TROUBLE FOR YOU AND SHELDON! 

"I have a better idea as to what to do next to YOU!  Come over here Sheldon!", Ramona commanded. 

Sheldon complied, as having a new respect for the post-graduate that was once HS protégé. 

"Take off your pants and under-roos!", Ramona commanded!  Sheldon complied. 

"Now stick your penis in Amy's mouth!",  Ramona commanded!  "And YOU, . . . " Ramona commanded Amy, " . . . suck Sheldon's DICK like it's a tootsie roll pop!  See if you can get to the creamy center!"  Ramona then laughed out loud as Amy and Sheldon complied to her request! 

"ENJOY THAT WHILE YOU CAN, YOU MOUSSY BITCH!  UMMM!  TASTES GOOD DOESN'T IT?  Ramona again laughed as she watched Sheldon's eyes roll back in his head!  "THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME THAT YOU WILL EVER HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH MY MAN! 

Sheldon reached a satisfying orgasm as Amy finished him off! 

"AND NOW SKANK, . . . DO ME!"  Amy gasped; as the thought of satisfying Ramona mad her sick to her stomach!  "Without any further discussion, Ramona slid her cute ass forward, shoving her tight moist pussy up against Amy's mouth!  Ramona still had Amy pinned underneath her.  When Amy failed to insert her tongue into Ramona's pussy, Ramona reached back and hooked her index finger into Amy's wet snatch!  Ramona gouged the inside of Amy's pussy walls with her nail, causing Amy to convulse and writhe in pain! 

Amy's tongue slowly extended until it found Ramona's clit!  Ramona's clitoris was like a little knot.  As Amy licked her, Ramona responded with louder and louder moans of delight as Amy brought Ramona to a screaming, writhing orgasm! 

"NOW THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!  WHEW!!!"  Ramona had a broad smile as she lifted her ass off Amy's face!  Amy sobbed uncontrollably as she gathered her things quickly and made arrangements to go back to her study at Princeton.  Ramona watched her carefully as she said goodbye to Sheldon.  Ramona slapped Amy when she tried to hug him goodbye! 

"JUST LEAVE, YOU PATHETIC MESS!"  Ramona then grabbed Sheldon by the hand, gathered her belongings and led him back to their love nest to bask in her victory! 

The Big Bang group then each took turns saying goodbye to Amy, wondering if they might ever see her again.  Everyone wondered what the future would hold, now that Ramona was Sheldon's fiancé! 

-The End-

Offline cavegirl23

Re: BIG BANG Catfight (#8) - The return of Ramona Nowitzki
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 08:53:25 PM »
Surprised Amy didn't win....always thought there was a bit of a cruel bitch inside her unable to come out.

Offline RedForman

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 12:58:34 PM »
From my earlier story involving Amy, I painted her as exactly as you say "cruel bitch inside".  BUT I see Ramona Nowitzky as an "insane cruel bitch", which trumps the "regular "cruel bitch". 

Being a Red Head myself, I think there is a little bit of "crazy" in all redheads.  We are the largest group of persecuted white people (if there is such a thing).  This tends to bring out our FIGHT OR FLIGHT (from psych 101) responses, from being picked on for being different than most.  So, in my opinion as one who has lived the life, you have either a overly timid individual, or a wild child.  I characterize myself as outwardly timid, with a hidden wild beast inside. 

And so Ramona, having the extra stigma of being brilliant, out crazy bitched, the crazy bitch that I portrayed Amy as in my earlier story, "BIG BANG Catfight Contest", hidden at the bottom of a trilogy of stories posted, July 15, 2017, 04:38. 

The portrayal's of ALL my Big Bang series characters  (this story is my eighth in this series) is what is what I as a student of the human psyche (I completed 4 college level courses in psych + sociology) believe would fit their psychological profiles if they had catfight fetishes. 

Ans so I chose Ramona over Amy, even though I chose Amy over Penny (spoiler alert). 

I am going to do another crossover episode soon for my SCCS series.  Camile Winbush (Vanessa from Bernie Mac show), who I had beat Kaley Cuoco (I used the actresses instead of the characters) in a title matc,h is going to do a rematch because Kaley slipped Camille a mickey that cost Camille her SCCS title. 

I also want to do another inter-gender match )with Bernadette from the big Bang theory this time).  This forum is very Big Boobed Blond Centric!!! 

I, myself refer jet black hair exotic women! 

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 01:17:02 AM »
Imagine Sheldon's sister Missy comes by and does not like Ramnonna.  That would be a great fight.  We already know Missy is a fighter after reminding Sheldon they went round and round as kids.

Offline RedForman

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 01:06:43 PM »
SEQUEL in the works 
Amy challenges Ramona to WIN Sheldon back!