News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Update on Tournaments

• 4 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Update on Tournaments
« on: September 16, 2017, 04:22:18 PM »
I think unless I have the full story written already Im just going to do quick shots.  I pretty much lost interest in them this week and even the finals I just kind of lost it.

Had been looking forward to the Dobrev vs Watson final but I just want the shit done now

Offline docstup

• God Member
Re: Update on Tournaments
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 06:28:42 PM »
Ignore this idiot. Your stuff is great and I totally understand not wanting to write. I had a bit of burnout myself. Quickshots are great. I hope you are able to find your mojo--if not, no worries, you've done more than most here.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 08:44:44 PM »
What they said didn't bother me.  Wasn't looking or attention or nothing was just giving a memo basically of the change.  I do just want these done so its all quick shots and then Ill move onto furthering stories.  Got a finished rematch between McGrath and Montgomery.  Been writing another fight I always wanted to write in Stacy Keibler vs Adrianne Curry

lots of fights that I've got more done in than the fights from the tournament.

Is what it is.  Monaco vs Munn Quick Shot will be posted tomorrow and then the next Border group starts

Offline eyeinthesky

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 01:39:13 PM »
still the latest posts from Interac featuring more of his so called "stories" have 0 replies. again. take a hint.......................

Offline tammyfjort

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 03:01:43 PM »
Agreed, docstup. That other guy's just an asshole as far as his post history goes.

no he's not being an asshole for giving criticism. I skip most of the stories here these days because most of them are these quickshots which most of the time is just another word for being lazy. I think it's totally fair to have a debate about that. some of us still remember what stories were like back on the Kim and Ginny page where there were people who could actually write