News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Emily Layne vs The Doll: Late Night Boxing

• 2 Replies

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
Emily Layne vs The Doll: Late Night Boxing
« on: September 22, 2017, 12:30:39 AM »
Here's the results of Emily Layne and I lacing up and the gloves and trading some leather. A big thanks to her for such a fun match and letting me post it. Hope you all enjoy!

Emily: Arriving at the gym, the lights are off as it's late night and no one is supposed to the there. The owner of the gym was sweet enough to give me the keys for this little private event. I'm wearing a black shirt and a pair of light blue jeans and sneakers..I enter the gym and head to the locker room, the sporty bag on the bench as I start to change myself to the fighting gear I've choose for tonight. It's the first time that I face Kat, I must tell that I've heard about her a lot from my friends Marissa and Sarah and now I'm very curious to see how she is in the ring. Curios, but also nervous and excited mtc

I change myself to a pair of spandex light blue booty shorts that follow the curve of my ass, white boxing boots, I look in the head to toe mirror, taking a deep breathe. I grab the white gloves and let them hang by the laces over my right shoulder before I start to head to the ring. I pass between the machines of the gym before arriving to the ring, climbing between the ropes and head to the farther corner where I start to take on the gloves as I await for you, standing at 5'7" 138 lbs and 38 DD yt

The Doll: I check my phone.....yup, looks like the right address. This gym has seen better days and it's no wonder it's been closed...or condemned...or whatever. Anyway, the door is open, as per the text and I slip in the side. It's hot and humid and the only real lighting is the one above the ring that dominates the center of the gym. I shrug and heft my bag higher on my shoulder and head for the locker room.  MTC

I take out what little gear I'll be needing for tonight. The girl I'm taking on, Emily, mentioned that she didn't mind going topless and that always suits me fine. I start stripping out of my tight, black, yoga pants and sneakers, then my white tank top and black lace bra. I replace them with just a golden pair of booty shorts. They hug my 36C-24-37 dimensions like a second skin, only covering about 1/3 of my round and firm ass. I lace up my golden midcalve boots.....black laces, black soles and the word "DOLL" down the sides in black script. My golden tan (all over) skin already glistening as I grab my golden gloves with the black cuffs and head out towards the ring. I see you already there and give you a nod as I enter under the top rope. Taking my corner, I remove the towel from my shoulders to reveal my firm, golden globes, then slide my gloves on. I give you a grin and shake my long and loose golden hair from my face.....bouncing on my toes as I limber up.  YT

Emily: I follow you, my eyes are on you since when the door of the locker room opens. Your body is fit and toned, you're shorter and smaller than me but I know much that in boxing that can't really be a big advantage, especially if you're skilled and fast, and from what I've heard, you are.
My heart starts to beat a bit faster as you approach the ring, I square you. That's the bad thing of being in the ring first, that you follow your rival coming in while she walks and climbs between the ropes, I must tell that my eyes waste some seconds over your ass, then I reply at your nod by nodding at you. Arms and gloves hanging over the top rope, back and ass against the buckles of the ring..then I look at you from across the ring and I smile at you mtc

"So honey, ready to eat some leather and canvas?" I taunt you as I grin,tapping my gloves together in front of my face, loosening my shoulders and neck before taking a couple of steps forward yt

The Doll: I size you up...at 5'3" and 130lbs, I'm usually never the tallest girl in the ring, but I can pack a solid punch. You're bigger, taller, and very fit looking, but I've taken bigger. Not that I think you'll be a pushover....I don't. I've heard of you and what you can do and how tough you are, but you've never faced me before. I smack my gloves together and continue bouncing on my toes...my firm breasts bouncing right along on my chest as I give you a smirk..."Ring the damn, bell honey....so I can ring yours..." and I hop out of my corner and slowly start to circle with my gloves up about chin level, my arms tucked in close to my sides as my black soles deftly glide over the old, worn, canvas.  YT

Emily: You reply at me with a smirk, followed by taunting words. I smirk at you and I playfully say "ding ding" giving the match a official start. I move out, keeping my guard in place,my big 38 DD bouncing on place as I move, following my movements. My right glove at my face level, left at my chin level, I follow you, circling to my right as we study each other. I finally move into you, short and quick steps to cut the space between us and throwing my left at you for a couple of testing jabs for your face, extending my arm whole length to keep my body pushed back and out of striking range yt

The Doll: I watch as you circle out....light on your feet for a taller girl...and then move in. I'm mirroring your move as I close my circle in and get in close,within striking distance. You start the opening salvo, snapping two quick left jabs right for my chin. I lean to my right as you snap the first shot out, the whoosh of air from your glove blowing strands of my blonde hair. Your second jab meets my right forearm as I lean further to my right and try to knock your glove to my left by your wrist. I take two steps forward as I try to bat your left arm aside and swing my right arm back before pistoning it forward and looking to bury my golden glove into the side of your left tit/lower upper ribcage with a tight body shot. "Yuuuhh!"  YT

Emily: You duck my first jab and deflect the second, of course I wasn't expecting to hit you with my first punches, but I'm quite surprise the way you move in the ring, very fast and smart, you don't take any risk, not even thinking to just block them with your gloves, that allows you to be even faster when you move in toward me, my arm is still outward when you go for a low hook and the only thing I can do is to tightening my abdominal muscles, that doesn't help a lot as you hit the underside of my tit and forcing already a grunt out of my lips "unggghh" I wince, but I keep my feet planted down hard to not move back and I try a immediate counter lifting my left again and trying to swing it in a hook aimed for your jaw yt

The Doll: That grunt is like music to my ears as I hammer home my right, golden glove. I watch your big breast bounce from the impact and bring my gloves up, expecting a counter punch...which you do...and quickly. I barely have enough time to raise my gloves as you send that left hook in and aim it for my jaw. While my glove blocks some of the shot, you still hammer my glove in to my face and spin me on my boots. I'm forced to stumble to my left a few steps before regaining my balance. "Fuck...she hits like a mac truck" I grunt to myself as I bring my right glove up to my chin and keep my left low. I shake my head and bounce on my toes again before moving right back into you. I quickly snap my right arm out, looking to land two quick taps to your nose if I can. I then lean to my left and swing my left arm up and under, trying to nail a hard uppercut if I'm quick enough.  "Suuuhh!"  YT

Emily: The left hook hits against your glove, I was hoping to hit your jaw already and stun you but you are very fast and quick, more than I expected actually. Still you stumble to the left, giving me time to adjust my guard and regroup my posture and look at you with my gloves up in guard. As I see you coming at me I instinctively slide my right foot back to brace up and blocking the right jabs with ease with my glove and keeping my eyes on you to catch your movement, so when you leash your left hook I spin to the left with my upperbody to avoid and duck your left hard uppercut, and I try to take advantage by the position, twisting low with my right to try to drive my white right glove low for your belly in a hook as I grunt out with effort "nngggh" yt

The Doll: My jabs fall short, but it's ok....they were just the distractions to set you up for my left uppercut. You're quicker than you look and nimbly lean to the side and my shot flies wild. The risky move also leaves me wide open and you're quick to take advantage. That glove buries into my lower tummy, driving me up to my toes as I double over and "Ummfff" while my cheeks puff out. I grimace and back pedal a few step, shaking my head and  gasping in some ragged breaths before I put my gloves back up under my chin and tuck my arms in. My firm breasts bobbing between my elbows as I slowly move back in, adopting a wider stance for better balance as I narrow my eyes and wait...YT

Emily: I so enjoy the feeling of my hook digs on your taut and strong belly, I guess you can take a lot of punches there but in this case I caught you off guard and not ready. A smile appears through my face "did that hurt uh?" I playfully ask you, trying to hit a nerve. I decide to not wait and as you stagger back, I follow you, short and quick steps, you already set up the guard but still it doesn't stop me as I try a right left jabs combos for your guard, aiming to tire your arms before twisting again low for a right hook aiming at your belly "yaaah" yt

The Doll: I move in, but you're already on your way. Swinging in for a big left right combo. I twist my upper body to let your quick jabs smack into my thick upper arms then watch as you telegraph a low right hook. "Not again.." I grunt as I dip left and twist to let your blow smack into my forearm/upper arm. The impact bends me further and I grunt out loudly.."Uhhh!" before I right myself and quickly snap my left arm up from my body after it deflects your hook.....the top of my glove aimed right for your nose. My right arm tucked back, I snap it out after my left and look to hammer it into your left tit again for a stiff jab..."Suuuuhh!"  yT

Emily: My face hardens in frustration as I feel my glove impacting only with your arm and not with your belly as I was planning. You don't even straighten up with your body, that surprises me as you are still very fast, I try to lift my right arm and glove in place, but it's too late and your glove catches straight my nose "uggghh" my head snaps a bit backward and your right blow finds my guard opened as it passes between my arms before landing hard on my tit again "uofffff" I expel warm air from my mouth as I'm forced to bend some to the side and staggering a couple of steps back while I try to reset my guard "shit..." yt

The Doll: My right hammers your firm breast and you stagger back, but I surge in and keep pace...wanting to keep the pressure on the bigger girl. Two more stiff jabs to your torso, a hard left to the top of your right tit as my left glove hooks and looks to hammer into your upper right ribcage again, just under your other bouncing mammary. "Haaaa!" I grunt as my now sweaty hair flies and my deeply tanned skin starts to take on a glaze from the hot lights above. Up on my toes, my firm thighs flexed and the quads prominent as I lean in and look to rock your world!  YT

Emily: Staggering back, I try to adjust as much I can my guard and posture,  but you don't waste any seconds and before I can realize it, you're already on me and lashing your golden gloves for my body. The jabs keep my arms and guard busy, so that your left blows find my body opened for the punches. "Unngggggh...aaaggggghh" I groan and cry out at each of your blows, my right tit jumps up before dropping down, the pain is stinging and I instinctively bring my right glove in front of my big breast while I am forced back a couple of steps, as I do that I send out my left, frontal and parallel to the floor to try to send a shoving blow to your shoulder in the attempt to stop your march yt
"Damn!"

The Doll: My golden gloves snap out, abusing your chest and helping drive you back while keeping you on the defensive. I grit my teeth and cock my left arm back for another stiff jab, wanting to keep my momentum going as you snap out your left. The glove whizzing out and smacking my right shoulder, twisting my upper body and halting my forward progress. I'm forced to pause to reorient myself as you manage to stop my flurry of shots and, now, I'm forced to start anew. "Shit.." I curse before moving back in and twisting to my right. My left arm snapping up and trying to put it against your left forearm while I twist in again, spinning on my toes and swinging my right arm around for another deep hook. My golden glove going for the same spot I've hit twice....the side of that left tit, just above your ribcage. "Haaaaaaiii!"  YT

Emily: The left glove hits on your shoulder and stops you as you were already positioned for another assault. That allows me to take a deep breathe and lift up my right in guard, not wanting to open my body again for your dangerous blows. My body is now covered with sweat, and so my forehead. I feel your left arm snapping against my left, but I quickly bring it downward, not finding myself out of guard when your right comes toward my breast again, I'm able to cover up in time, still your hook is strong and it hits my arm, my arm is forced backward and against my tit, compressing it against my chest and I grimace, forced again to slide backwards with my foot but lifting my right arm up and trying to swing it higher to try to catch your jaw with a cross "ggggnnh" yt

The Doll: You deftly jerk your left arm down to cover up and deflect my hook....the side effect being you also jerk my left arm down and leave me wide open for a hard cross to my jaw. "Awwfff!' My head snaps to the right, spit and sweat fly along with my now soaked blonde hair as I stumble a few steps to my right and shake my head. I work my jaw with my left glove before I narrow my eyes and reset my guard. My mouth continuing to work as I bounce on my toes, though not quite as nimble as before. I move in with both gloves on either side of my head as I duck in low. Snapping my left arm out and looking to hammer you low in the tummy, just above the waistband of those small shorts of yours while my right snap up high, again, this time looking to take that left tit head on....wanting leather to meet nipple as I look to flatten that mammary right up against your chest. "Suuuhhh!  YT

Emily: "Eat that!" I roar as I see your head snaps to the side, a feeling of relief runs through my body as I'm finally able to hit you as I wish, but the glory lasts only a short moment as you have already your guard set. I'm a bit disoriented when you bend low "what...?" I gasp as you now smartly use your size disadvantage to go low for my body, my eyes go wide as your left hammers my tummy, dangerously low "offfff" I instinctively open my arms, like I'm looking to hug you in a clinch...too slow as you have already your right set and your glove smashes once again against my already sore left tit "uggggggggggnnnnhhh" the pain is big now..I cry out and grimace...staggering back two more steps until my ass hits the mid rope and stretches it backwards some behind my weight yt

The Doll: Still working my jaw, my teeth gritting and my nostrils flaring as I even out my breathing I surge in after you as you backpedal. My pistoning shots driving you back against the ropes. I come in quick and set my legs wide, bending at the knee as I twist my body left to right, my golden gloves looking to work your firm, thick, body as I take aim for the sides of your bouncing breasts....trying to knock them together a few times while my body bends in with each shot. I look to land another hard left / right combo, my biceps flexing each time I tuck my arm in and snap it out. My own sweat slicked globes bouncing along my chest as I try to pummel your body, using the ropes to try to keep you in place...."Fucking ....take....it..." I grunt as I try to pound you and work your toned frame.  YT

Emily: Feeling the cold top rope against my bare back as I try to shake my head and get back the focus of the action, the problem is that you're fast, definitely faster than me, it's pretty much unpredictable to know with what arm you are going to attack, I try to set my guard but your glove hammer against my arm, forcing it back against my punished breasts, that forces me to close myself tight in a turtle position with my arms closed and tight in front of my body, taking your shots on my arms but one slips and land on my side forcing another groan from my lips. My ass pressing against the rope, stretching it backward behind my 138 lbs, I lunge my arms toward you, trying to wrap them around your arm to try to trap you in a clinch to stop your mercilessly assault yt

The Doll: I continue to hammer you. Your arms taking some of the brunt of the blows, but the impacts still traveling to your chest and body. I grit my teeth and continue hammering you as you reach out and wrap your arms around mine, locking me up in a clinch. Our chests now meet between our bodies, your larger girls easily dominating my smaller pairing. My firm nipples drag across your sweaty titflesh as I struggle to free my arms and you lean into me. "Fuck..." I grunt as I go up to my tiptoes, rear my head back, then jerk it forward....aiming my forehead for your nose or lips in a big headbutt as I look to encourage you to let me go. "Yuuuuuh!" I grunt as my ass cheeks clench under my too small shorts and my thighs flex, the quads flaring....YT

Emily: My arms wrap and squeeze around you some, knowing that this is the only way to stop you, or at least is the only way that it comes in my mind at the moment. I try to use my bigger size as a advantage in the clinch, thrusting my breasts forward into yours and hoping to send you backward so that will allow me to get off and away from the ropes...without a ref around, no one will break the clinch...but suddenly it happens the unexpected...it's a moment, I see your forehead coming at the last moment and it hits straight my mouth in a big headbutt "aaaaaggggggggghhhh" that only forces me to release the clinch but it also sends me back against the ropes..my eyes roll some, visibly stunned and dazed..my right arm opens outward and the glove grabs the top rope to give me more balance as the left glove goes to rub and clutch my mouth..."d..dirty...cxnt..." I gasp out...but like I said before, no ref around yt

The Doll: I know this is going to hurt and i'm ready to take some pain if it means giving you more. I blink my eyes against the sting as my head smacks you in the mouth and drive you back...forcing your arms off me and your back to the ropes, once again. I see your eyes gloss over as your arms grabs the ropes, leaving your body wide open, once again. "The dirtiest..." I grunt before I cock my left arm back and then send it pistoning back in. MY golden glove aimed for that large, right breast as I look to pancake it into your chest. My left looking to take advantage of your disorientation by snapping in, that glove aimed right for your nose....."HUUUHH!" Twisting my body into the nose jab and looking to hammer you in the ropes.  YT

Emily; In trouble now after that dirty and nasty headbutt, I try to clear my view, blinking and trying to get back to the discipline, but again you're already on me, my arms still opened when your left comes and lands again on my right tit "ogggggghhh" I am bend forward some, groaning and grimacing, my left glove slides down, opening wide my face for your right that hits clean my nose "gggggggggaaaaaa" my face snaps hard to the other side..my body sags into the ropes..saliva flying to the air...my legs give in and after the sag against the ropes I end down on my face and chest along the ropes...ass pointing up.legs spread...one arm hanging outward onto the apron the other along my side yt

The Doll: Both shots land with satisfying *whumps* against your sweat slicked skin. My shot to your face spinning you around and hanging you on the ropes. "No ref bitch..." I hiss as I take two, hard, cheap shots and pound a hard left / right combo into your kidney areas....looking to really take the fight out of you. Watching you bounce in the ropes as I pound your kidneys one more time, then take a step back. I put my left glove on your lower back, just over the curve of that spectacular ass...then swing my right arm around in a wide arc....the golden glove going around, then right up between your legs in a big low blow. "YUUUUUHH!!" My wet hair whipping around, my bronzed breasts bouncing as I look to hammer your kitty and really take the wind from your sails....YT

Emily: I feel your merciless punches hitting on my kidney area while I hang onto the ropes, my body jolts in reaction to those punches which are really getting a number on my back. I cry and grunt at each of them but I can't really do anything to avoid them. Then I feel your glove pushing on my back, against the small of the back "you...you...." I can only gasp before I feel your right glove taking advantage of my spread legs to find the opening and hits hard from down to up and smash against my pussy, only covered by the thin fabric of the shorts "GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" I scream out in pure agony and pain, tears forming in my eyes as I bounce off the ropes to end down on my side over the mat, bend in a fetal position after the nasty blows yt

The Doll: My glove smacks wetly up into your thinly veiled pussy, driving you up to your toes before you sag into the ropes, then drop to your side. I stand back and smack my gloves together....the motion causing my firm golden globes to bounce into each other as I start to count you.....YT

Emily: Moving only to clutch my pussy...hearing the count...
Trying to grab the bottom rope but the pain is too much...and collapsing back down on my chest..YT

The Doll: I count you out and smirk, raising my arms high as I come over to you, putting my boot on your back..."Stay down, bitch..." I hiss as I flex my thigh and put my weight on your back..YT

Emily: Groaning as I feel your foot forcing me down..flattening my body under your weight , legs and arms spread apart...eagle spread under you...only able to groaning and panting...defeated by the smaller fighter in the ring yt

The Doll: I keep my foot on your back and cup my firm breasts with my gloves....my nipples really standing out now as I smirk down at you. "Maybe it's time you retire, old lady?" I hiss as I slowly take my gloves off and toss them to the canvas. I drop down, my right knee in your upper back, my left on the canvas as my right hand grabs your hair and pulls your head up. "Tell me who kicked your ass tonight?" I whisper into your left ear...YT

Emily: I hear you mocking and taunting me as you proudly stand over my body in a triumphant fashion, then I can feel your weight comes back onto my back as you place your knee right on the mid of my back and tug up by the hair to force my face up...hearing your voice very close to my ear as I groan and gasp...feeling humiliated now..not only defeated...I clench my teeth, fighting the pain.."Fu...ck...you...dirty...bitch..." I gasp out refusing to humiliate myself that way yt

The Doll: I cup your chin with my left hand and work your face left to right....hoping you're still feeling the effects of my head butt and this hurts your jaw like hell. "It's ok, honey, we both know the truth and, besides, there's no one here to hear it anyway." I grin and shove your face down hard into the canvas by my right hand in your hair. Slowly I stand and give your left side a sharp kick in the ribs with the toe of my boot before grabbing my gloves and heading to the back. I gather my gear and leave........your laid out body still visible in the ring as the door slams behind me.  YT or END :)

Emily: End

« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 12:43:12 AM by The Doll »

Offline Goddess Shay Fox

Re: Emily Layne vs The Doll: Late Night Boxing
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 10:43:14 PM »
Fun reading! Congratulations both of you and thank for sharing!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Emily Layne vs The Doll: Late Night Boxing
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 04:17:41 PM »
One of the best boxing matches I've read. Thanks for sharing!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie