News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erin Lee & The Doll versus Natalia War Kitten & MishRocks: Family Battle

• 18 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Mish: The image of the priest dipping the aspergillum into the aspersorium and sprinkling the holy water on Nana’s casket for the final time  is one that will remain branded in my brain for, well, forever, probably.  It had been 4 weeks since the funeral, and we had spent a good amount of time in her small home, boxing up what should be saved and passed on to younger generations, bagging the things that would be donated to charities, and, well, trashing the things that no one in their right mind would wear, or use,

When I say “we”, I refer of course to her four granddaughters.  We were the next generation removed, after our parents, of course, and as the older ones did what they needed to do to go through Nana’s finances, get the house ready for sale, notify her friends of her passing (those that were still alive!), etc., it was up to us to get the material things sorted out.  Her death had not brought the family closer, as such incidents often do in other families.  The four grandchildren were hardly ever in the same room—-actually, in the same city.  There was tension—-should i even offer “hatred” —-among the four, largely passed down from our parents, but certainly brought to a new level by the four of us.

Nana had two children with Papa, and those 2 children each had a girl—-Natalia and myself.  Nat was my cousin, a little older than me, but we were close.  Papa died when I was still a baby, and Nana “took up” (as mom says) with another man—-they never married, which was somewhat scandalous for her generation—-and they had a child.  That child—-my half-uncle, I guess, adopted a girl  a few years later—-Katharine, and then a year later another one, Erin.  So Kat and Erin were, kind of, cousins although the line connected us as relatives was dotted at best.  Nana’s three children had a hard time getting along—-my uncle always feeling left out, also triangulated two-against-one, until finally there was this vicious argument one Thanksgiving among the three, with Nana right there and us four kids watching it.  We were all little, all under the age of 10, and as the adults argued and swore at each other, we naturally took our parents’ sides, and i remember us girls slapping, hair pulling, and scratching each other until Nana had to scream to get everyone to stop.

Last week, our parents met with the attorney; it was time to settle Nana’s estate.  The old girl, much to everyone’s surprise, was worth quite a lot—-living modestly, and collecting the pensions from  Papa and then from her second, um, partner, her bank account was brimming.  And after the sale of house, which itself was modest but fully paid for, but it sat on almost 5 acres of land adjacent to a new retail development (for which Nana had been offered a ton of money while she was alive but rejected), the entire estate was estimated to be close to $2.5 million!  And if THAT wasn’t exciting enough, Nana’s will was very specific.  Proceeds from the estate were NOT to go to her children, “because they had broken her heart by not learning to get along with each other as she had wanted,” and would instead pass, fully, to her grandchildren.  But the old girl was shrewd—-she knew that since their own kids had failed to develop any family unity, it would be up to us  So Nana’s will was very specific: the estate was to be passed on to the four granddaughters only if all four could agree on a way to divide it—-however we chose was acceptable, but it HAD to be unanimous.  I guess her thinking was that the four of us would like go to some retreat, find God, hug, and then split the money equally.

Well, Nana may not have been of sound mind when she added that provision to her will.  Immediately, Natalia and I called and emailed back and forth, and then started getting texts and emails from Erin and Kat, who obviously were also conspiring with each other, about what and how to do this.  We all must have dredged up that Thanksgiving nightmare, because within 3 rounds of texts, each of us had proposed that we simply fight it out—-winning duo gets it all.    Sure, we each could have received a little over $620,000 before taxes had we just split it 4 ways, but hell, why do that when instead two of us could be millionaires?    Plus, it was apparent that each side—-me and Natalia, and Erin and Kat, were confident they’d be walking away with the inheritance.

Through texts, we had all agreed on the rules, the location, the style, and the attire.   In the back of our minds, not only was this about the money, but it was also a chance to finally put the skanky side of the family in its rightful place—-under foot (or under ass)—-payback for the years of sniping and the tension that we all were pretty sure had led to Nana’s ultimate heart attack.  For me especially, I couldn’t wait to pound my fist into that bitch Erin’s gut and eventually make her submit to me, tearfully admitting she was only a lowlife “add-on” to the family.  But I’d get just as much joy out of leaving a bruised pile of Kat on the mat as well.

Nana’s basement had been cleared out fully, and all that was there now were mats that Natalia had borrowed from a friend that owned a fitness club.  Arranged in a 25 x 25 foot rough square, there was a perimeter around the “ring” of about 5 feet, and then on two sides the basement walls.  We had agreed on a tag match, so each partner could hang out at the side of the mats, watching and waiting for their turn.  Win was by submission or KO, and we had all agreed it would be topless. 

I finished primping upstairs in Nana’s old bedroom, checking myself out in her mirror—-of the four of us, i was the smallest—-5’2” and about 100 lbs.  But I could fight, and I was excited not only to get my hands on that money, but to get my hands on those two bitches.  My chestnut brown hair fell loosely to my shoulder blades, and my Nutella-brown eyes sparkled in the mirror as i looked back on myself, my tight, toned body ready for battle.  I threw on an old Oxford over my almost-nude body, save for a jet-black pair of skimpy bikini bottoms I was wearing, and padded down the hallway to make my way to the basement. 

Natalia: I have always hated this house and long ago promised myself I wouldn't come back here for a million bucks...but I guess that was bluffing on my part. Apparently I am willing to come back for a million bucks…. or maybe I just have a soft spot for my cousin Mish and always let her convince me of the craziest schemes. Now getting a million dollars sure sounds good and beating the shit out of those two bitches Kat and Erin sounds kind of cool too. I've never liked those bitches and clearly the feeling was very mutual. There was bad blood in the family for sure which is why I guess we all agreed to this crazy idea of a fight for the inheritance. I still can't believe we are doing this. I have no idea how Mish convinced those two bitches to fight us… as if they had a chance.

And that's why I am here in the basement, wearing nothing but a skimpy blue thong  that does very little to cover my gorgeous 5'5” 114 34c-24-35 body, stretching over the mats to finish my warm up. Looking at our two cousins on the other side of the mats. The room is warm and a bit humid, yet still gives me a bit of chills. I shake my head and try to shake off the weird feeling, standing up and putting a finger between Mish's boobs, I push her gently back. “I'll go first.” Then I turn around to face Kat and Erin. “Are you sluts ready? Can we just get on with kicking your skanky asses? I really want to leave this place...” I say with a confident smile, hands on my hips as I step forward.

The Doll (Kat): Money always does such....strange things to people. The promise of it has me stripping down to just my black thong....the one with the pink leopard spots on it...to beat the shit out of my loud mouthed cousins, Michelle and Nat. Not that I've ever been adverse to violence....I get a charge out of it, actually. I just hate doing it for such petty reasons. Well, I guess one million petty reasons isn't the worst reason in the world. Anyway, I slide my thong up along my thick thighs and get it situated, snugging it up against my freshly waxed peach and between my round, firm, ass cheeks. I shake out my thick, long, blonde mane and head down the steps to the basement. I see the rest of the "family" down here and take my spot on the mats over by Erin. I kick off my flip flops and size everyone else up. I'm 5'3" and 130lbs.....probably the heaviest here, but not the tallest. I give my partner a nod and the other two bitches a sneer before I start stretching out my tanned 36C-24-37 frame. "We ready to get this show on the road? I need a new car." I grin, winking at Erin.  

Erin: I turned up at Nana’s house, a place that doesn't hold good memories for me for various reasons best left unsaid but when i heard bout the spondulicks i was here like a shot...then i finds out that a fight has been arranged tween my bitchy cousins Nat ’n Mish and myself and my lovely cousin Kat...course me ’n Kat have fought before but puttin’ that to one side for today...this is business not to mention the pleasure we are gonna get from beatin up those two bitches. I'm possibly the youngest  of this group of cousins, but i'm a scrappy bitch and i'm not bout to see my inheritance head towards Dixie without a good fight..i step onto the mats even tho i'm not gonna be the first one in the scrap...my thong...if you can call it that cos it’s barely more than a scrap of flimsy fabric...red fabric...tied on my hips, i'm nervous, but hungry to get my mits on cousin Nat..i smile at cousin Kat..."after you...bitch" i hiss as i step back and arrange my 5'6" 110lb body up against the wall by the side of the mats  yt

Mish: I get to the foot of the stairs, and see I’m the last one—-yeah, they’re on time when money’s involved!  Kat and Erin on the far side, Natty close, already stripped down.  I always envied my older cousin—-that sexy body.  And tough as hell!  I’m grateful she's my partner—-bigger and stronger than me, I will definitely need her!  I strip down as well, conscious of the eye on me, tossing my clothes in a heap near the stairs.  My 5’2” 100 lb body is the smallest here, i know, and while i’m toned and tight, there’s no ‘abs’ or biceps bulging on this little body.  Still, I can fight, and after a deep breath, i pad over to my cousin, eyeing the two blondes just as Nat pokes me in the chest.  I wonder if she can feel my heart racing?  “I’ll go first,” she says, and i nod enthusiastically, a little bit scared of what’s about to happen.  yt

Natalia: I roll my eyes as I see Kat and Erin acting as if they had a chance. My pretty mouth twisting a bit with disgust. Now that I see them I think Mish's idea of using the inheritance to lure those two into an ass-kicking was not as crazy as I previously thought. I see that Kat seems to be going first and I take another step forward to the center of the mats, assuming a more fighty stance, lowering my hips and spreading my legs a bit for better balance, raising my arms ready to tangle. “let's get this on sluts…”

Kat: I sneer at 'Fatty Natty', as I used to call her, and saunter out to the middle of the mats. I turn my left side to you and raise a tanned arm, extending a finger and motioning you in. I crouch, my thighs flex and my ass dimples on the side as I get in a fighting stance. Glaring at you as I narrow my eyes and bring both arms up....fingers flexing.  YT

Mish: I watch as Nat takes to the mats, her tight ass facing me, and I subconsciously run my thumb around the waist of my jet black thong—-like my cousins, this one covers a tiny bit in the back and less up front.  Less for someone to grab?  Ok, that’s my rationale.  I watch as Kat bounces out to meet her, all curves and confident, like she woke up thinking “I need to go shopping, beat up two girls, drop off my dry cleaning, and collect $1.2 million…”  I scowl at her smug sneer as I tie back my chestnut hair into a pony  yt

Erin: Enjoying the sight of Kats dimpled backside, i smile as i imagine the kicking its gonna get one day down the line when we've finished with these two feeble bitches...i lean back n sigh..."get her Kat"   yt

Natalia: I lick my lips and smile as I see Kat stepping forward to meet me. The biggest of the bunch, but I'm not scared at all. I'm used to beating big-assed bitches. Kat comes closer, flexing her fingers and I waste no time to lunge on her, my hands going for her hands trying to interlock fingers with her, pushing as if it was a test of strength to then immediately pull back, leaning my body forward and raising my right knee aiming to slam it on her soft tummy.

Kat: My fingers lace with yours as I move in and set my bare soles to the mats. I force you to spread your arms and open us both up, but you take the initiative. Jerking me forward, your knee drives up into my firm tummy. "OOOFFFF!" I grunt and double over jerking my fingers out of yours and wrapping my left arm around my tummy. Sending my right fist out, looking to repay the favor by trying to hammer a blow low into that tummy of yours as I try to catch my breath.  YT

Mish: I watch as the two girls lock up—-Natty a little taller, going for the first aggress, testing Kat, and then pulling her in, firing that knee up into her gut.  I remember well our play fights when we were kids, and the hundreds of gallons of air I used to need to suck in after she did that to me countless times.  The knee lands and Kat doubles over, holding her gut, but fires off a fist, trying to drill Nat’s tummy.  From my view, it’s hard to see if it hits home or not.  yt

Erin: I gasp as Nat's knee hammers into Kat’s tummy..."don't let her work ya Kat"...but then to my relief a hard fist drives into Nats tummy...i glance at Mish, point to my eyes with two fingers then point at her..."i got ya number bitch"..i mouth silently...flutterbys circle my tummy as i anxiously wait my turn to get in this fight  yt

Natalia: I love hitting soft bellies...and firm ones too, especially when they belong to a bitch like Kat. The smile on my lovely lips only widens when I feel her doubling over a bit and wrapping one arm around her tummy, thinking I got her good. But then I see her fist flying towards my lower tummy, barely above my thong. “UGHHH!” I grunt too as I take a step back. “you bitch” I moan holding my tummy in very similar fashion but reaching with my other hand to grab your hair…. And then with both hands pulling it to me as I try to trap your head under my right armpit and wrap my right arm around it.

Kat: "UHH...shit!" I grunt as you grab my golden mane and tug me in. Wrapping my head up with your arm while my thonged ass shakes lightly behind me and my legs spread for balance. My arms loop around your waist, my left hand grabbing the back of your thong and I give it hard jerk upwards. "Uhhh!", trying to get your mind off me and on what's going "down below".  YT

Mish: Erin catches my eye, and I can read her lips as she tries to intimidate.  She’s the tallest of us all, and I need to watch that reach of hers if we end up against each other.  I watch as Nat and Kat trade stomach blows, both already bruised a bit, and then Natty grabs Kat’s hair, setting her up for the headlock.  Her strong arm encircles Kat’s neck, jerking her down to the side as she tries to lock in.  My butt cheeks clench though, as Kat grabs hold of Natty’s thong and tears it up into her.  “Damn….” i think, “this got real ugly real fast….” yt

Erin: I don't much like the way this is going...Kats having to fight like crazy to keep Nat off her, that headlock looks mean but i relax just a lil as Nats thong is yanked deep between her ample cheeks.."c'mon Kat...you can take her" i hiss my balled up right hand punching the palm of my left as i glare at Mish  yt

Natalia: Pulling Kat's head and trapping it under my armpit, I quickly wrap my right arm around her head and try to slide it under her chin to press on her throat, wanting to make this extra uncomfortable. Then I feel the pull on my thong, making it almost disappear between my perfect asscheeks as I groan, feeling the pressure on my nether parts. “Always the cxnt...” I say as I squeeze Kat's head and lean my weight on her as I let my knees drop down, trying to take Kat down with me to the mats, aiming to keep her trapped in the headlock. yt

Kat: I jerk that thong up into your ass cheeks, but have to stop as you press in on my throat, taking my attention from trying to punish you to breathing again. You drop and, since you control my head, I have no choice but to drop with you. I drop to my knee along with you, pressing my left palm down to the mats while my right hand roams up your body, trying to glide it up along your chin and then....over your face. Clawing my fingers to try to shove your head back. "Get off me, bitch!!"  yT

Mish: “Fight through it, Nat!  She’s nothing!!” i shout to my cousin, wincing as Kat wedges the thong up beyond sight.  And like the pro she is, she does, going on her tip toes as the thong tears into her, and then drops, dragging Kat down with her.  I’m liking the control Natty is getting right up front—-she could do this whole thing herself!!  But my smile drops just a bit as Kat’s hand presses into Nat’s face, wrenching her head up and back.  “Choke her out Natty!”  I shout, smirking at Erin.  yt

Erin: I'm getting more anxious as it seems Nat is getting the better of Kat at the moment, her arm tight round Kats neck taking her to the mats, working that forearm on Kats throat...Kat makes a good attempt at freeing herself by pushing back on Nats chin and clawing at her face but Nat is tougher than i expected...i reach forwards..."Kat...KAT...tag me in"  yt

Natalia: Squeezing your head makes you stop the wedgie, but my thong remains uncomfortably trucked between my asscheeks. I try to repay you by squeezing your head some more as we go down to our knees. And then you bring your hand up to start pushing my chin back. So I lean back, sitting on my cute but as I untangle my legs forward and then trying to lay on my back, attempting to drag you with me by your head as my long sexy legs come up, trying to get them around your body to start squeezing you with my thighs.

Kat:  "Uhhhshit..." I moan as you lean back and wrap those thick legs around my body. A light sheen of sweat now starts glazing my tanned skin as I try to keep my hand on your chin and keep the pressure on your neck. I hear Erin yelling for me to "tag"....but my arm doesn't stretch that far. It does, though, cock back and I bring my left arm back and try to drill my left fist up into your upper ribcage twice. "Uhhh! Uhhh!!" Looking to punish your core like you're doing to me and trying to break your double grip on me.  YT

Mish: Damn!  Nat works Kat like a toy, increasing her grip on my fake cousin’s throat and then dropping even lower.  Erin tries to tag in, but it looks like Kat’s going nowhere.  Balling her fist, she starts hammering Natty’s ribs as she is locked in her powerful scissors.  I wince as I watch those knuckles drill Nat’s side, hoping she can hold on to that choke!  yt

Erin: This fight has gotten real intense in a hurry...the animosity between the two fighters is clear for anyone to see...Kat is trapped by Nat’s strong thighs but manages to drill two hard shots into her upper ribcage..i wince at the power of both my cousins...Kat unable to tag her way out i step onto the mats...but then step back, sorely tempted to snap a few fists into Nat’s body as she tries to weaken Kat  yt

Natalia: The room is hot and humid and with my slutty yet sexy cousin's body pressed against me I can't help but start sweating rather quickly. You keep pushing my chin, making my neck bend in a rather painful way, making me stare back at Mish, but I keep my hold locked, trying to squeeze your sides with my legs to wear you down…. Until you bring your fists down. “UGHH UGHHH!” I grunt as they impact my ribs and I have to let your head go to my hands to your arms, trying to capture the wrists to stop the punching… while my legs continue squeezing your sides. “bitch!”

Kat:   "Uhhh!" I grunt in relief as I force you to finally let go of my head. I come up to my knees, but those fucking thighs of yours continue to grind my ribs to dust and weaken my midsection. You grab my wrists and control my arms so I use the only thing I have left. I rear my head back and jerk it forward, trying to ram my tanned expanse of cranium into yours, looking to give you a big *thunk!* of a headbutt...."Huuuhh!"  YT

Mish: Erin’s toes creep onto the mats, and instantly I jump up, fists clenched.  She backs off and i pride myself on my first “victory” of the day.  Kat’s punches do damage and Nat releases the headlock, but pours on the pressure in her thighs, crushing Kat’s midsection as she tries to grab Kat’s wrists to stop the jabs.  Then—-it happens—-Kat slams her head down onto Natty’s, and the THUD bounces off the basement walls.  yt

Erin: Those amazing thighs of Nat’s continue to crush down on Kat’s ribcage, how she’s managing to breath gawd only knows...but she has enough about her to drive her head down into Nat’s...will this force the vicious brunette to release her punishing hold on Kat?...i glare at Mish standing there all smug...soon i'll get my hands on that bitch  yt

Natalia: I trap Kat's wrists to stop any more punches. My ribs hurting so much, I bet there will be bruises in them very soon. But with your arms out of the way I can now focus on working your body, stretching my long sexy legs fully, interlocking my ankles and unleashing the power of my thighs to crush your sides. I don't count on your being such a dirty bitch to headbutt me but that was clearly a mistake. There is a loud THUD as our heads collide and my body goes limp for a second, releasing the scissors as I lay there seeing stars not sure what happened.

Kat: ”Oh fuck..." I grunt in relief again as your legs go slack. I waste no time in wrapping my left arm around my throbbing midsection and rolling over towards Erin. My right hand out as I get to my knees and look for a quick tag. "Pummel that bitch.." I hiss.  YT

Mish: Obviously, it helps having rocks in your head, as Kat’s headbutt knocks Natty for a loop.  I can see my older cousin go limp for a moment right at impact, and her legs loosen.  DAMN!  I edge closer, as Kat rolls out of the hold easily and reaches for Erin.  My fingertips touch Nat’s and I step over my wounded cousin, fists up, waiting to tear into the blonde skank.  Um, the taller blonde skank.  yt

~End of Part One~
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline BriBunny

• Cute, Creative, and Catty... oh shit, and Nerdy.
Re: Erin Lee & The Doll versus Natalia War Kitten & MishRocks: Family Battle
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 08:50:19 AM »
AMAZING, girls. Keep it up!
Pain and pleasure are why we exist. Let's enjoy our existence together.

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 09:48:06 AM »
How can so much awesome exist in one freaking thread?? Bring on part two please!!

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 03:40:38 PM »
Now I'm jealous that none of my family reunions or holiday gatherings have had this sort of dynamic.   I need to build a clubhouse in this family tree sometime.  :D

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 04:26:11 PM »
Now I'm jealous that none of my family reunions or holiday gatherings have had this sort of dynamic.   I need to build a clubhouse in this family tree sometime.  :D

And you're even from Kentucky, too! :P

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 07:24:36 PM »
Hmph, can't believe y'all are fighting over all that money - if it were up to me, not one of ya lil' brats deserve a single dime of that inheritance! 

But in all seriousness, gawd DAMN this is gonna be great! Can't wait for the 2nd part :)

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 12:32:39 AM »
Erin:  Kat finally breaks the holds Nat has her in and she rolls towards me with her hand stretched for the tag..."at last" i hiss as i slap down on Kat’s hand and come onto the mats at speed before Nat has time to recover what limited senses she has..i flick a finger at Mish but then realise Mish has managed to tag Natty...i'm coming in hard n i'm coming in fast...too fast maybe not fully in control of my body, but i dip down and bring my arms out to the sides, throwing myself forwards i look to drill my left shoulder into cousin Mish’s midriff and wrap up the tops of her thighs at the same time as i try and take her down to her back  yt

Natalia: I lay on the mats stunned, holding my head still feeling like the room is spinning around me. I feel Kat rolling off me and I'm quite thankful that she does… but then I hear her tagging Erin and decide I don't want to be here when the other slutty blonde comes in. I roll on my belly and try to crawl towards Mish. Luckily my cousin is really fast and she quickly touches me to tag herself in. So I roll on the mats toward our side and get on my knees there, holding my head with two hands looking up to see what's going on now.

Kat: A satisfying 'smack' of palm on palm has me tagging in my cousin from across the pond. I start to stand and drop right back down to my knees....the room is spinning and I hold my forehead. "Maybe that wasn't the best idea I ever had..." I groan to myself as I land on my other palm and knees. Shaking my head, sweat making my tanned skin shine as I turn a bit so I can, at least, see some of the action....once everyone stops showing up double.  YT

Mish: We come flying at each other—-Erin faster than me, both foaming at the mouth to tear into each.  I’m ready to trade fists, but Erin drops, her shoulder plowing into my tight abs as her fingers curl around the tops of my thighs.  Taller and MUCH heavier than me, she easily drops me to my back, the mats absorbing the blow.  Some air gushes out through my lips as her body crashes on mine, tits brushing each others, and my rage fuels my actions.  Gasping, i reach up and grab a handful of that unconditioned hair and jerk your head back with my left, as my right screams up and hopefully tags your jaw.  yt

Erin: We come at each other other in a fight fuelled fury, hell just watching Kat n Nat fight has my body bathed in sweat...i manage somewhat luckily i feel to drill my shoulder into your abs, you go down hard but you always were a fighter n ya lost none of ya scrappiness as ya grab for my hair and rip my head back...your fists quickly follow and i gasp in pain as my chin takes two glancing blows, if they had hit full on i'd be watching tweety birds circle my head...i shuffle back to relieve some of the pressure on my scalp, coming up off my knees a lil i drive my left knee down at your throat...yt

Natalia: The sweat starts drying on my skin but the room feels so hot I barely notice it. I manage to get my vision focused again to see Mish and Erin going at it. The two rushing into each other into a nasty collision, and Mish doesn't seem to be getting the best of the exchange, as Erin takes her down hard. Luckily my cousin is a rather fierce little girl and she start fighting almost as soon as she goes down. “Go Mish… show her who is the boss!”

Kat:    Having thrown down with Erin, a time or two, the thing I like about her the most is that she's as brutal as me....almost. I grin though as she drills that twerp, Mishy. "Keep on her, Erin!" I shout as I shake my head and watch as Erin scrambles up, looking to drop her knee into Mish's throat and really put the pressure on!  YT

Mish: My fist hits you twice, in the chin, but not with the force i had hoped.  Still, you try to shuffle back, your hair still in my grip, and slide your leg up, your knee pressing down on my throat.  Instantly, I start to cough, the kneecap pushing into my cartilage.  Eyes welling, I try and jerk your head down again, hair still clutched, and this time it’s my bent  right elbow, flying in from the side, hoping to make an impression on your left eye socket!  yt

Erin: My knee presses down relentlessly on your throat...for $1.2 mill i'd happily freakin kill you but seems you have the exact same thoughts as ya nail my left eye with a vicious elbow. My eye immediately tears up and starts to swell...gonna be a good shiner by tomorrow i'm thinking...i'm stunned i won't lie, the room starts to circle..i shake my head trying to clear the mist thats enveloping it...then i bunch my right fist and as ya drag my head forwards n down i aim at ya nose n mouth and start pumping my fist down at them..."fucking lil BITCH" i scream  yt

Natalia: “Come on Mish… fight her off you!” I cheer up, still on my knees as I am still recovering from that exchange with Kat. Mish being the smallest of the pack seems to be having some trouble against the taller Erin…. But I know Mish is used to being the smaller one and makes up for her size with pure viciousness… like a cute raccoon. “Bring her down Mish!”

Kat: Even though she's a shrimp, there's no one tougher than Michelle....the bitch. I wince as you try to hammer Erin with a hard elbow. Your hand still in her hair and trying to control her head. I finally clear my vision and get up to my knees, sitting on my haunches, my bare ass on my heels as I watch the action. Not noticing my nipples have gone rock solid on me, already.  YT

Mish: The point of my elbow jams into your left eye and you shake your head, dazed, but you stay on me, your knee still pressing into my throat.  It eased up a bit as I walloped you and as I suck in air, you scream and start to throw jabs at my face.  I have your head pulled down low by the hair, your face inches above mine, so your blows hit but aren’t the cannons you hoped they’d be—-thankfully!  But you’re kicking my ass, and I need to get out from under you.  With a mighty heave, I jerk your head by the hair and try to smash your head down and to the side of me, hopefully dislodging your knee and rolling us to our sides.  If I can do that, i can then bring my legs up and between us as we face each other and hammer my bare soles into your gut.  yt

Erin:I can feel my fist landing on your face, but i have no leverage, no power...you take my shots and rip into my hair, dragging my head to the right until i topple onto my side...i groan at the pain in my scalp and wonder if the money is worth the anguish...of course it fucking is...c'mon Erin you can take this lil bitch cousin..we end on our sides and ya feet start to pummel my abs..i coil my legs around your right thigh, cross my ankles and squeeze and as i do i plant my right hand and push up...twisting my torso and with it your leg, working it against your hip nastily  yt

Natalia: The fight quickly turns into a brawl as Mish and Erin trade fists and elbows. “GO Mish...don't let that bitch beat you!” I yell, pounding the mats with my fists. Wanting so bad to pounce on Erin and beat her with my own fists, but I know to respect the rules...and also to respect Mish and her willingness to throw down. “Yes Mish… you got her!” I yell again as I see Erin going down. “keep on her!”

Kat: "That's it, cuz, punish that little bitch!" I shout as I clap my hands, then shove a mass of sweaty, blonde, hair from my face. Still patting my forehead, I glare at "Fatty Natty" while Erin twists Mishy's leg around, looking to pop it out of the socket, it looks like.  YT

Mish: We roll to our sides, your head slammed into the mat, and I start pummeling you with my feet, jamming my heels into those tough abs.  The kicks seem to do little, as your legs coil around my right one, stopping at least one set of kicks, and you start to push up off the mat slightly, twisting your hips, and my thigh.   “Fuuuck…” I growl, feeling the pressure on my hip joint as you try and hobble me.  Desperate, I slide my left leg a little higher, easier to do now because you lifted your body slightly from the mat, and I piston my left heel, hoping to slam it into your forehead and snap your head back.  yt

Erin: I have you in an awkward position, your thigh getting squeezed by my thighs hopefully cutting some of the blood to ya foot and then twisted to work on that hip...but ya sure are a fighter ya lil bitch..you kick out again...and again, your foot coming dangerously close to nailing my forehead..and then it does...nail my forehead, my legs uncoil and i collapse onto my back...i have just enough about me to fling out my right arm backwards as i try n get a tag off Kat   yt

Natalia: I look up at Kat as I can feel her eyes on me, making eye contact for a split second. I simply raise my two fists up in front of myself and give her a double middle finger. Focusing back to the action in the middle of the mats. Mish and Erin are tangled up real tight, exchanging kicks until Mish catches Erin good with a stomp kick. “YAY! Right in her empty head Mish!” I cheer, noticing quickly that Erin is backing away. “Kat is coming in Mish!” I warn my partner stretching my arm a bit in case she wants to tag me in.

Kat: I watch Mish nail Erin in the head with an, obviously, lucky shot. Her hand shoots back towards me and I stretch out, our fingertips grazing, but that's enough. Nat warns you that I'm coming, but you figure it out soon enough as my right hand grips your chestnut hair as you start to come up, and I swing my left fist around....looking to nail you right in the nose to make your eyes water.  YT

Mish: My foot rockets into your forehead as my right leg feels like it’s on fire, and a feeling of relief washes over me as I feel the impact, and the give—-your head snaps back and your legs loosen.  You flop into your back and for the first time since we both stepped onto the mats, our bodies are separated.  I see you throw your arms to the side for the tag, and I start to roll the opposite way, getting closer to my own tag, when I feel Kat’s (i assume) fingers grab my hair and whip me around—-I know what’s coming, and I try to turn my head as your fist comes in screaming—-tagging my temple.  The blow sends me reeling backwards, onto my back, my arms stretched out over my head, and I feel Natty touch my fingertips.  yt

Erin: I am grateful to be tagged out..that kick to my head left me dazed and an easy target...i'm still not feeling myself as i sit slumped by the side of the mats watching Kat make Mish pay for that vicious kick to my head

~End of Part 2~

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 01:23:44 PM »
But I know Mish is used to being the smaller one and makes up for her size with pure viciousness… like a cute raccoon.

Well, I'm never going to look at raccoons the same way again, that's for certain.   Though I guess better that than being called a cute possum.  :P

Offline CrimsonDesire

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2017, 04:59:34 PM »
Wow! I've met Kat, but it seems there are several other ladies I need to introduce myself to as well.
I'm an expert at making dreams come true.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 04:38:48 PM »
I love Mish's set ups for her fights. Here's another amazing one. Excellent stroytelling by all 4.  And Mish, thanks for the formatting to make it easier to discern who is saying what.

Can't wait for more.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2017, 12:30:37 AM »
But I know Mish is used to being the smaller one and makes up for her size with pure viciousness… like a cute raccoon.

Well, I'm never going to look at raccoons the same way again, that's for certain.   Though I guess better that than being called a cute possum.  :P

I've been called worse!! ;)

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 10:21:58 AM »
Natalia: I get more and more fired up watching Mish end Erin going at it, exchanging hard kicks until Mish catches Erin good with a sole to the forehead. “YAY! Right in her empty head Mish!” I cheer, noticing quickly that Erin is backing away. “Kat is coming in Mish!” I warn my partner stretching my arm but Kat is already over Mish, delivering one brutal blow that sends Mish rolling to me in a heap. I tag in and rush to Kat, trying to catch her by surprise by stretching my right arm and running past her, aiming to hit her throat with a sort of clothesline.

Kat: You rush in, stepping over Mish and barreling at me with arm stretched out. Had I been a second slower, you would have taken my head off. Out of desperation, I duck to my left and swing my right arm, looking to catch you right in that flat tummy of yours with a hard fist. My thick thighs swell as I crouch and my ass clenches around the back of my leopard print thong. "Huuuuh!"  YT

Mish: F*cking Kat—-I think, cradling the side of my head, watching Natty square off against her.  I glare at Erin—-slut thinks she so tough because she's bigger—-yeah, well who sent who crying off the mat like a little bitch?  Nat flies at her, arm primed to slam into her throat, but Kat sees it and ducks, delivering a hard right to Nat’s tummy.  Let’s hope Nat kept up with those sit-ups and crunches!!  yt

Erin: I start to come round...the mist clears and i clamber to my feet..the fight continues but i don't so much look at Nat and Kat beating on each other as glare across the mats at Mish...fuelled by anger i start to pad around the side of the mats towards her...arms out hands beckoning her on..."c.mon then ya lil skank...bring it!!!!  yt

Natalia: Having to step over Mish I rush to Kat who manages to duck right in time to make my arm hit nothing but air...while her fist sinks into my toned abs hard, making me spit some saliva and blow a lot of air. I double over, holding my tummy with both arms and grimacing in pain. As toned as my abs are a blow like that, specially when not expecting it hurts like hell.

Kat: I manage to barely move out of your way, but grin as you double over. "Fuck this...I want that money…"  I think as my left hand grabs your head by your hair to hold you while I chamber my right arm back. Balling my fingers up into a fist, I look  to slam my knuckles into your nose while you remain doubled over. My firm, golden globes, bouncing from the effort as I look to just plow you.  YT

Mish: I watch as Erin gets her wits back—-shouldn’t take long, there’s only like 3 or so, and as the pain in my head and hip eases, i smirk as she postures, SO wanting to be back on the mats with me.  A smirky fuck-you from my left hand as i watch in concern as Kat doubles Natty over with a vicious right, and then grabbing her hair to jerk her head up, tears into her face with a vicious jab!  Having my second wind, I reach out, in case I’m needed.  “I’m here, Nat!”

Erin: I back up as i see you have no intention of taking me on.."pussy" i hiss..."now c'mon Kat...finish her off, don't give her a second chance...END HER"  yt

Natalia: I groan, still hurting after the blow to my abs, doubled over, showing Mish my perfect ass as my perky breasts hang under my ribcage. I wince as I feel Kat grabbing my hair and then see her punching up, bringing my arms up to protect my pretty face and block her fist….but still feeling some of the power behind that blow since my head can't bob back. I'm in a very bad position and I know it...but Mish is right behind me. So I swing my right arm up, trying to get it between Kat's legs to slam a fist into her pussy… hoping that makes her let go so I can lean back and tag Mish in.

Kat:  You manage to partially block my punch, but the impact still drives you back, some. I release your hair, but you surge back in....swinging an arm up and between my thighs. A loud, wet, *thunk!* echoes in the basement as I go up to my tiptoes while my hands shoot southward. "AWWWW!' I cry out and drop to my knees. My tits bouncing as I drop to my right side and grit my teeth.....trying to focus past the pain.  "Fucking.......bitch..." I moan…YT

Mish: Kat follows up with a right as she jerks up Nat by the hair; luckily Nat is able to get her hands up, but it still does damage.  My eyes go wide as I see her, in desperation, pump her fist up and between Kat’s legs—-making full contact!  Kat drops to her knees and Natty reaches back to tag me. Natty wisely staggers aside, giving me direct access to the wounded Kat, kneeling and clutching her kitty. You drop to your right side, and I slide to your rear, dropping quickly to my butt and grabbing a handful of your damp hair with my right hand, your left ankle with my left hand, and planting my left sole in the middle of your back, wrenching your head and leg backwards as I push your forward with my foot.    yt

Erin: I see that cheap no good low shot that Nat nailed my cousin’s mound with and watch more than a lil concerned as she drops to her knees and then onto her side...Mish by now has surged onto the mats keen to take advantage of Nats cheap shot if she can...and Mish is all over you like a cheap coat getting in behind you, grabbing your hair n ankle and pushing her foot into ya back to stretch ya out...i lean forwards..left hand on the mats right hand desperately trying to touch you...anywhere...i think...yes...just the merest touch of ya right foot...not caring what anyone thinks i hurl myself at mish...driving my knees into her back then cupping her forehead n throwing myself backwards...looking to haul her off Kat and bring her down onto my knees   yt

Natalia: That was a bitch move on my part, I'll admit it. But considering how much I hate you both and what's on the line I'm willing to be a bit of a bitch. Plus it feels so good to punch Kat in the cxnt. I still can't believe how wet she was. Eeeugh…. Mish jumps into action as I tag her and step back to recover my breath. “Punish her Mish!” I cheer my partner as I get to my knees to recover. “and keep her close to this side...” I yell… but then I see Erin coming in and going for Mish,  “watch out!” I yell trying to warn Mish.

Kat: Grabbing my hair and my ankle, your foot plants in my lower back and you bennnnd me back into a most uncomfortable "C". "Awwww!" I groan, my left hand grabbing your wrist while I hold my right hand out and up and try to tag Erin in. My free leg kicking and bicycling on the mats while my sweatslicked body shines under the hot lights. It's just then I feel Erin's fingertips graze my foot and she goes on the move. Wincing as I try to stop you from pulling my hair, hoping Erin pulls this little slut off me quick  YT

Mish: “You’re SO done, bitch…” I hiss, as I yank Kat’s hair and leg back, stretching you into a parenthesis.  I see Nat catching her second wind on the side and as you futilely grab the wrist holding your hair,  I take my right foot and pound it into your back—-just for fun.  “Watch out!” Nat yells, and I can’t see what the problem is, as i have you pretty wrapped up, Erin’s knee crashes into my back and her skanky fingers cup my forehead, pulling me back and down on top of her.  I release Kat fully, wary of being pulled into a scissor, and raising both arms, try to jam my elbows down and in to drill both side of your ribs so i can roll off your sweaty body  yt

Erin: uugghh...so much for saving my cousin...i groan as ya sharp lil elbows drill into my sides and ya roll away as my hands come off your forehead....i'm hurt, no denying, but i been hurt worse and as ya roll away i make a grab for ya hair and use it to help me get to my knees...i move quickly in behind you till my tits mash into your back, then, taking painful breaths cos of my sore ribs, i slip my right arm around your throat and try to lift up as i try n choke the fight out of you..."give up ya lil bitch...that money is mine..erm...ours  "  yt

Natalia: Erin pounces on Mish and takes her down, dragging my cousin away from Kat. I’m not sure if that was a legal tag, I didn't saw it, but I've decided to assume Erin is cheating, because she is a cheating slut. Mish once again shows how vicious she is by elbowing Erin's ribs...and it seems that they will once more go at it furiously. I look at Kat...so close to me… and decide to do something about her, grabbing her blonde hair and pulling it down, I try to trap her head between my thighs as I'm still kneeling, with the back of her head on my crotch, and then grab her arms and pull them up in chikenwings.

Kat:  Mish the Bitch releases me and I roll forward, rubbing the top of my head and my back. Getting my legs under me, I start to rise and move to our side of the mats, knowing Erin will have the little twerp fully controlled soon enough. It's right about then, that I feel a sharp tug on my scalp and I'm pulled down to the mats. Fucking Fatty Natty! You twirl me so that I"m face down as you stuff my head between those thighs and hook my arms, going for a double chickenwing. I try to shake my head and make some room...putting the top of my head to the mats, planting my feet, then going up on  the toes before I bend my knees, then push off. Trying to flip my body completely over and knock my big, thonged, tanned ass into Nat's face as I vault up and over.  YT

Mish: My elbows do some damage,  and I’m able to roll off you, but it doesn't keep you down long, as you grab my hair and pull yourself up, pressing your tits into my back—-hard nipples pushing into my soft skin, and I hear you wheezing and panting.  Quickly slipping your right arm around my neck, you start to lock in a choke, pulling me up as you fully get to your knees, wheezily threatening me.  Your forearm cuts into my neck, and immediately I start to gag.    “I guess you didn't get the point, CUZ,” I gurgle,  as i once again throw both elbows back and into your ribs again, hoping this time it’s enough to drop you.  yt

Erin: I have my arm round your throat, my forearm digs into your windpipe...you make some snarky comment and throw ya elbows back again...only this time i am molded to your back and there is hardly anyway you can nail me hard enough to make me have to let you go, i clasp the inner elbow of my left arm then try n lock down the choke/sleeper hold on you...i look over and see Nat is fully occupied with Kat...this is my chance to take you out and i'm working it for all i'm worth  yt

Natalia: I can't help but giggle as I trap Kat's head under my crotch and start squeezing it with my toned thighs. Pulling her arms up to immobilize her I then turn to look at Mish battling with Erin. “GO MISH beat that whore!” I yell...suddenly feeling Kat's body moving and then seeing her big fat ass coming up. I let her arms go to bring my hands up, trying to hold her body but her ass is way too heavy and it ends taking me down! I wrap my arms around Kat's midsection to keep hold of her… and try to keep my thighs around her head while she lays on top of me… trying to scissor her head and roll us to our sides.

Kat:  I grunt as I flip my body up and try to take you down. I manage to get you to free my arms, but your use that to wrap yours around my tummy while snapping your thick thighs up. "UHHH!" I groan as I lay atop you, my hands pawing at your toned and flexed thighs as you squeeze my head. I glance over and see Erin has Mishy wrapped up....just hope she can put her out before I'm forced to tap here. You roll us to our sides. One hand on your wrist around my waist, one on your thigh as I struggle while you stretch me out.  YT

Mish: My elbows fly back and hit you, but you’re too close to my body, and they lack the force to do much damage.  I feel your body chuckle as you left arm joins in and locks in the choke, cutting off air and blood.  I glance over at Nat, hoping she can tag in, but Kat is sitting on her face!  My fingers paw at your arms, the muscles hard and flexed, and I’m in deep shit right now.  Panic sets in, and I drop my head and then sharply swing it back, hoping the back of my skull can make a dent in that smug face—-your nose, mouth, anywhere!  yt

Erin: I have you...i know i have you and you know i have you and Kat and Nat know i have you…'cept...ya like a stubborn lil mule and out of nowhere the back of ya head slams into my face...my arms fall limply off you and i slump down onto my back...then tweety birds...they are right here now circling my head...i try to roll...move...but nothing, i just lie there with just the shallow rise n fall of my breasts to show i'm still breathing  yt

Natalia: I hug Kat's body tight to me, rubbing my sweat on her. Can't see what Mish and Erin are doing since Kat's big ass blocks my vision. But at least I have Kat in a bad position and I try to make her pay for it, squeezing her body with my arms while my legs stretch once more, interlocking the ankles to start crushing her head with my dancer thighs Squeezing with all I got as if I was trying to crack a nut.

Kat: My hands go up, prying at your inner calves as you keep my head levered back my chin forced up to the lights and my blonde hair spilling out from underneath your rounded calves. Your arms still squeezing my waist, do the only thing I can. I bring my left leg up, bend it, and send it back down, trying to drive my bare sole into your face...desperate to get you off me.  YT

Mish: I feel my head slam into something ferociously ugly, and I know it must be your face!  Your choke drops, and so do you, as my hands massage my throat and I cough, turning to see you on your back, one hand cradling your face, writhing on the mat.  I want to taunt you, but I can’t speak due to the expert job you did on my throat, so instead I let my body speak for me, crawling to your side and sliding my leg over your torso, straddling you.  I rip your hand away from your face and try to grab the other one, hoping to pin you to the mat as my ass rests on chest, my knees in your armpits, hands held down and out to the sides—-like a crucifix.  Feeling your pert, firm tits under my tight little ass, i start bouncing up and down on your chest.  yt

Erin: uuggghhh...i kinda semi come round to find you straddling me with my wrists pinned to the mats and ya tight lil butt on my tits..you start bouncing and i start to feel sick,,,feels like someone hit my head with a hammer and for good luck got a wind up midget to do a dance on me in boots...my head snaps left then right, pinned under you, my partner otherwise occupied i see that $1.2 mill vanishing before my eyes  yt

Natalia: I squeeze Kat with both arms and legs as if if trying to deflate her. Hearing Mish and Erin fighting not far from us but still unable to see them… and then I see Kat's foot stomping down on me. “UGHHH!” the blow hits my forehead, sending my head back and stunning me, making me let go of your body to push you away from me with both legs and arms to then hold my head for a second. “fucking cxnt!” I yell kicking my legs in your direction trying to slam them in your back as you roll away.  

Kat: I manage to get your octopus like limbs off me as my sole *thunks*, satisfyingly, on your head. I roll away, grunting as your foot pounds my back, but I manage to get up to my knees. I shake my head and work my jaw out from the after effects of your crushing scissors. I try to kneewalk back over to you before you can get up, my hands trying to grab your shoulders to put you flat on your back just before I try to slide in and mount your face. Looking to drop my thinly covered pussy and ass right on your pretty features.  YT

Mish: You start to squirm, obviously your senses coming back on line as i bounce on your chest, loving the feel of those hard nipples poking my cheeks, your firm tits flattening with each little drop.  I tighten my grips on your wrists and try to bend your arms in, trying to lock them in my bent knees, freeing my hands.  Your body starts to writhe more aggressively now, and I respond by sliding forward on you, the sweat coating our flesh making it easy, and I slide down, my all-but bare kitty pressing against your throat as I lock eyes with you.  “Nana would be SO ashamed of your performance today, slut…” I taunt in a chokey voice.

Erin: Tears sting my eyes as your words cut through me...you know full well cept for ya cheap headbutt i would have taken ya out today...i struggle under you but ya slide forwards and press ya rather wet kitty against my throat...my arms stay trapped so bout all i can do is feebly kick out with my legs  yt

Natalia: I kick at you, landing a few on your back but not with enough power to make you stop and you quickly move on top of me, pushing my shoulders down and then getting your heavier body on top. “AGHH NOOO!” I yell as I see your barely covered pussy and fat ass coming down to my face. Pushing at your legs with my hands I try to stop you from fully sitting on top of me… and then I double over, showing my flexibility, trying to slam my knees and chins on your chest desperate to get you off me.

Kat: I mount your face and wriggle my hips as you scream up in to my leopard print class peach. Facing your feet, I see you snap your legs up and my eyes go wide. I quickly try to grab your legs by the back of your knees before they can thump into my firm globes. Wrapping my left arm around the back of both knees, I lean back on my right palm, trying to match book pin you as I continue to gyrate my hips  YT

Mish: I glance over my shoulder, and see Kat and Natty wrapped up, until Kat’s foot clocks Natty pretty hard, and then starts to slide her ass over my older cousin.  Natty tries to fight, but Kat wraps her up. SHIT!
But my interests lay below, as I press my crotch down on your neck firmly, and then I bring my right palm to my mouth, slowly licking from the heel of my hand to the tip of the middle finger, and then I press it down over your face, heel against your mouth, fingers pinching your nostrils closed.  “Dream of my mansion, slut…” i croak as I bear down on you.  yt

Erin: With ya tight lil butt on my throat and ya hand closing off both my nose n mouth...i'm done, stick a fork in me...my kicky legs slowly, losing power and my eyes roll in their sockets till finally i lay limp under you…….

Natalia: I kick my legs up trying to hit you and get you off me but the attack backfires horribly as you capture my legs and pull them to you, folding me over and trapping me. Your sweaty ass now rubbing against my face as I turn it to the side trying to find a position where I can breathe...”aggg you fucking cxnt!” I yell, my hands reaching for your thong to pull it up, trying to give you a wedgie or something. “get off me get off me!”

Kat: I wince and grimace as you tug on my thong, though it has the side effect of exposing more of my waxed pussy as I rub it on your back. I lean back further, matchbooking you as  I glance over to see Erin go limp under Mish' s tight little booty. "Fuck..." I groan as I realize a shit ton of money has just flown by me. I shake my head and lean forward, giving Natty's ass a sharp smack with my right hand before I release your legs and slowly stand. "Enjoy your money, bitches..." I hiss, "it'll buy you everything but class." I say in a huff as I stomp off, grab my shit and leave.

Mish: I watch as your eyes first fill with panic—-no air, bitch; then tears, and then slowly close as your body’s strength simply flows out of it—-the sexy, bigger girl taken out by her tiny cousin.  “She’s out, bitches!” I yell, seeing Nat in real trouble, match-booked and smothered, but still some movement from her.  “Get off her, fat-ass!”  but Kat’s already figured it out, releasing her victim and stomping off, petulant as she was when she 5 years old.  I look down at Erin and slap her face, slowly rising up and heading over to help out Natty, two of the world’s newest millionaires.

Natalia: Moaning and groaning under Kat's ass as she rubs her big and sweaty posterior all over my face. I slap at her thighs and yell when I realize her pussy is coming uncovered and pressed against my mouth...and then Kat simply stands and leaves in a huff. I roll to my side coughing not sure what happened and then see that Mish put Erin out cold and I smile. We won! I smile despite panting heavily and hug Mish so happy to have her on my side even if I'm more than a bit embarrassed for having to be saved by my smaller cousin.

Mish: I hug Natty gently, knowing Kat had punished her pretty badly and was moments away from knocking her out, but elation washes over me as I watch Kat ignore her beaten teammate as she grabs her clothes and storms out of the basement.  Erin slowly rolls over and crawls over to her pile of clothes and painfully does the same as Natty and I simply sit on the mats, sweat cascading down our all-but nude bodies, both of us fantasizing about what our first purchases might be.

~The End~

Offline philman27

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2017, 03:03:39 PM »
Very nice finish I liked every part and enjoyed it very nice everyone involved
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2017, 04:02:26 PM »
Nicely done to everyone involved.  It was a fantastic read from start to finish.

Of course Mish, Natalia...just remember to pay taxes properly or the IRS may have to send a certain special agent cougar to visit.  ;)

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2017, 04:16:56 PM »
A big thanks for Mishy for setting this up and inviting me. Everyone was amazing and it was a ton of fun :)