News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Maureen vs Linda, wife vs wife...the beginning

• 46 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Maureen vs Linda, wife vs wife...the beginning
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2017, 07:23:09 PM »
Final Engagement

I am still begrudging ‘giving’ Maureen that break, my mind spinning with what it would have been like to have pried her slutty slit apart with my foot.  I see her eyeing me, even more jealous then before, and I rear back on my knees to display my better pussy, even rubbing the tuft of pubes that she missed, to remind her that she is scalped.  My luscious pink lips survived her earlier tugging, while I sneer at her pathetic thin little cxnt covers.  About time for me to go for her clit and claw it to shreds, as I wiggle my sweet ass and let her inferiority soak in.

Not wasting a look at the crowd, or friends, or ‘our’ men, we are focusing narrowly on each other.  Dropping back down on all fours, I resume crawling, crazily chuckling at the idea she is probably crawling bowlegged after that reaming my foot gave her slimy gash.  Though exhausted, I am riding a high from having out thought and out fought the whore, even starting to think of the punishments I will mete out to her when I finally have her ‘tits up’.  Flipping my matted hair back, I can feel my wounded breasts as my crawling makes them thump together.

Some ‘ladies’  are offering critiques of our features, along the lines of ‘nasty holes , ‘mangy mounds’ and ‘tattered tits’, all implying that Maureen and I don’t measure up to themselves.  Maureen’s ‘cxntal condition’ is questioned, after the pounding it took, but the general consensus is that it was and is equivalent to shoe leather anyhow.  LINDA IS GOING TO FINISH HER NOW as I get closer and closer, my ass twitching like a cat about to leap.

Having learned of the dangers of attacking directly, I hasten my pace towards Maureen’s wallowing rear and lunge, but cut sharply to snag her trailing legs and avoid a full force kick.  My hands clutching for her ankle, and covering my face from her ever present knees, catch carpet.  Instead of kicking, or scurrying faster, she rolled her legs away from me, leaving me stretched out and grasping.  Heaving myself back onto all fours, and panting, I look to my side and find her on all fours on my flank, and aiming to do her own leap at my butt!

Thrashing my buns wildly, so she will get a face full of flesh as she leaps, I frantically try to pivot to meet her.  I feel her arm raking my ass as she tries to secure a hold on me, and her other hand dipping under my torso.  Copying her earlier move, I try to roll away, or at least pin one of her arms, while twisting to bring myself towards her.  Everything is confusion, as we contort in our effort to defend ourselves and maul the other.  She gasps as she strains, and I feel her clenching her fingers on me as I yelp from having my behind clawed.  Knowing how sore her pussy is, I seek it out, so I can gouge it till she screams.

(To be continued:  Time for one of us to prove herself, tooth and claw, going for complete victory!)

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
  • ill fight any bitch my age group
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2017, 07:42:10 PM »
My monies on my old friend linda go get the nasty vile bitch n seriously her hurt lin i have total faith in u hun x
mature catfight queen

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2017, 12:09:49 AM »
Writhing Flesh

Loud screaming from the fickle mob reveals that they don’t always cheer the right as the misguided ones bellow GET HER FAT ASS MAUREEN,  CLAW HER PUSSY.  The faithful are imploring me to SHRED THAT WHORE, SLAUGHTER HER!  None of the remarks do either of us much good, as we struggle in close quarters.  Even though we each sought advantage in our attacks and counters, the initial struggling has me on my side, facing her thighs, and Maureen on all fours seeking to attack my crotch and hold me close by a one handed grip on my ass.

I can see her wounded pussy and reach for it, as my compressed thighs are protecting my own twat, but as she shuffles around,  I feel a horrific pain.  My breast is being squashed by the clumsy oafette’s knee as I lay on my side.  I howl, my tender titty compressed beyond limits against the rug, but the dumb bitch is so startled by my yell that she tilts up to find out what happened and re-squishes my tit!  I howl, yowl, and screech as she looks around and realizes her knee is accidentally doing more good now than it did with all its futile lashing throughout the fight.

“Get off me you fat whore” I yell  as I shove at her, even as she leans on my hips with both hands and commences to grind her knee.  My eyes bug out almost as far as my nipple as my shoving finally budges her off my mashed boob.  I roll over onto my back, clutching my poor breast as she swishes her greasy butt and soaks up applause for her ‘clever’ attack.  Not waiting for a moment, she leans in with both hands to grab for my breast, apparently wanting to drag it to her salivating fangs as I screech and defend.   Slapping her face I try to shift my torso so her dangling tit will land in my mouth before she can get mine, the crowd gets to see me squirm on my back as Mo looms over me seeking to completely wreck the tits that our husbands, and even herself,  think are better than hers.

In her haste to strike, and with her usual stupidity, I get to chomp down on her hanging tit as she gets a two handed grip on my pulped boob.  She screams as I bite, but digs her claws into my breast and keeps crawling, going right past my breast.  Trying to keep my teeth fastened, I realize that she is going on for my pussy, and I clutch at her torso with a frenzy to keep her in place and let my teeth crush and sever her filthy nipple. 

My legs are flailing around as my proud tuft of pubes is used as a handle to pull herself forward by inches, the fur stretched taut, as my pouting pussy is right below her.  I have to rip this sluts tit off and roll her away, she is far too close to my precious pink, and my arms clamp hard, so she can’t get near enough to bite and savage my twat.

(To be continued:  Which one will be the true mauler and claim both husbands?)

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2017, 10:47:25 AM »
Savage thhat whore lin bite her nipple off make her suffer
mature catfight queen

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2017, 04:40:17 PM »
Savage thhat whore lin bite her nipple off make her suffer
Gina, you're a cxnt!! I never did like you.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2017, 04:46:27 PM »
Desperately, I'm struggling to move my head closer to Linda's womanhood. My intent is to bite her exposed and protruding clitoris. Nothing is more painful than a bit clit. I want to chew on that pink membrane as if it was a hunk of Wrigley's chewing gum. Get ready to hear this Bitch scream. 

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2017, 07:26:29 PM »
So near and yet so far

Tugging and stretching, my teeth on Mo’s tit, her hands on my pubes, Maureen strives to get at my pretty twat. Unfortunately for her, the further she reaches, the deeper I bite.  Growling, I am thankful for whatever slut advised me to work on the ‘mauler’s’ tender boobs. 

Rippita…Yeowwww, my mouth shoots open as my tuft of pubes tears free, Maureen jerking back as I relinquish my bite.  Fuck, that burns!  But I twist with my arms still clamped around the bitch and roll over.  My extra 10 or 15 pounds helps, as I squirm and thrash over onto her, and now I loom heavily over my gasping foe, her bit up breast seeping as I glare downward.

I feel her wriggling under me, and quickly shuffle my knees to pin her shoulders down.  LINDA HAS HER!  CMON MAUREEN!  I feel her trying to get her hands and arms free, as I heave a gasp of relief.  My breasts dangle safely, my ass is swishing, and Maureen is getting a fabulous view of what will be the triumphant twat.  I stab my hands between her thighs and start to spread her legs, wrestling with her, and getting a good look at that swampy snatch of hers.  This is too wonderful, to be able to pick her apart in full view of the lustful crowd.

After a pant or two, I start to taunt her “What did you say about ‘wishing I hadn’t been born a woman’?” Struggling to keep her legs pried apart, I try to tuck them under my arms as I let her know her fate.  “I’m going to finish splitting you in half and a horse will fall out of you when I am done”.  She is snarling and writhing, trying to free her arms, as I wiggle my pussy over her, saying “too bad you couldn’t keep that grip on my lips, the men will really enjoy them.  Oh yes, I’ll chow down on that mangy clit of yours before I’m done.” 

As modest and demure as I might be anywhere and anytime else, I am going to enjoy displaying myself and my win over this contemptible trash.  “Stop squirming, you can crawl off when I am done with you” as I shift my knees to keep her trapped.  For the second time in the fight, I tilt my head down to look through my tits, wanting to see the expression on Maureen just before I get my pound of flesh from her.  Instead of terror, I see pure hatred, as her legs strain against my arms and I feel her whole body tensing.  Sneering at the bitch, I let the mob know that “we all know Maureen was asking for, and deserves, what is going to happen now!”

(To be continued: Is it over at last?)

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2017, 07:54:36 AM »
I don't know how much more abuse my proud wife can tolerate. Should I stop this wife-war, or should I let it play out? Has Maureen got some last effort tricks up her sleeve, or is this how my wife's long and heralded catfighting history will come to an end? Maureen has lost some tough battles lately, but nothing this brutal. Never has she had this much pussy hair yanked from her very prominent pubic mound. I know Maureen will be pissed if I step in. What to do?

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2017, 09:44:57 AM »
Both fighters have put forth a magnificent match. It was from the beginning, one of the most exciting stories to read. I do tend to agree with Lucky that one has to begin to wonder how much longer this fight can go on and achieve the same level of intensity.

My answer is its probably time for the match to conclude, however not by being broken up. Maureen and Lin have been in this world a long time, if they reflect on where this fight action is, I think they'll realize it as well. 

I'd like to make a couple of other observations. The concept of mixing a story, poll and cyber battle all in one is really thought provoking. While I think it had a couple of spots where the story didn't flow so well, I'd love to see more of these kind of stories.

How much hotter could this story have gotten when in the course of the match both combatants fight and get fucked at the same time. Then to witness the foot fucking move Lin put on. 

Karen was not only bold in expressing how watching this action would make her gush, but clearly honest. I don't see how anyone could possibly read this and not react the same way.  Hearty congratulations to both.

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2017, 08:06:14 AM »
What a fantastic fight, only 2 mature women could fight like this :)

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2017, 02:39:20 PM »
The Finish

That clenched face of Maureen’s expresses total frustration just before I rock back with her legs under my arms, exposing what is left of her kicked and plucked snatch.  I feel her hands beating a tattoo on the carpet, as her body is bent and her shoulders stay solidly pinned.  Looking down at my deeply purpled breast I wish that my knees were resting on her bit up tits, but I truly have her now, judging by her struggling grunts.

I feel her head trying to lift and bite, but I just swish my bottom like the winner I am, saying  “You’re finished bitch”. I scan the crowd, looking at all the hard dicks and flushed faces, before seeing my husband nodding his support for me.  “You will never, ever touch this mangy thing again!” I inform him, and inform Mo by pinching that slick looking clit.  “Is that right Maureen, you will never chase my Tim? Right, let everyone hear, or I’ll rip it off!”  I hear her muffled “you won, keep him” but then, the stupid bitch adds “and keep your mitts off Lucky”.  My eyes flash, and I glance over to Lucky, tensely watching, obviously torn as to whether to allow more damage to his whorish wife.

My eyes drop a little lower, at his bobbing dick, and I lick my lips, before I remember that my Tim is right behind me.  “Don’t worry Maureen, I would never chase anyone’s husband.  I honor my vows.” As I salaciously pulse my pussy over her head, hoping some drippings land on her and I meet Lucky’s eyes saying “Of course, I would expect as a good friend that Lucky will check on my condition now and then”.  My fury subsiding as my exhausted condition catches up with me, I survey the crowd, and the camera that is catching it all for posterity and ask again “Maureen, are you done?”

More unintelligible sputters  about my weight emanate from the squirming bitch as the mob relaxes as they see that I don’t intend to kill Maureen.  They can relax and enjoy the spectacle of two rival wives deciding things between them, and coming up with a complete winner and a woefully beaten loser.  Giving that overworked clit a twist and tug as I let go of it and allow everyone a thorough look at my opponents swollen and seeping crotch, I shift my hand to her wide open ass.  Spank!  “Wake up down there!  Going to leave my mark on this trashy thing” and busily start scraping and scratching a great large L in that butt. 

“You can say it stands for Lucky, but we all know better” as I dig and claw to carve my initial.  “You are fortunate that I am not doing worse to you, you filthy cxnt” as I wrap up my task and start to rise.  Using her legs to help me up, I manage to totter to my feet, still holding onto her ankles and looking down.  Her face slick and puffy, clearly inferior, I smile down, and shift my foot onto her bitten tit and pose.  Loud cheers fill the room and in the spirit of the moment, both husbands are shoved towards me, and I let Maureen’s legs drop as I grip each hard cock as if they were treasures.  An electric thrill shoots through me, as I turn to Tim and inform him “I can’t wait honey”.  My delicate hand rubbing on Lucky’s cock is missed by all except the prostrate Mo and, of course, Lucky.

(That’s all folks)

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2017, 06:18:44 PM »
Well done my friend so glad u beat that tramp maureen . An humiliated the filthy cxnt in front of everyone i cant stop laughing once again lin ur a true champ n a good friend xx
mature catfight queen

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2017, 04:51:18 PM »
Congrats Linda...............You conquered "The Mauler", and in the process, proved to be quite the mauler yourself. This was one of the most well-written and dirtiest stories to ever grace this forum.
The most thrilling part was when you and Maureen continued to fight tooth and nail as you were both getting porked from behind. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of these type of fights as time passes. I would hope you'll allow me to check on your healing process over the next several weeks. Even in winning, I saw you absorb quite a horrific bearing. I believe I have something that can help you feel better in no time. 

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2017, 09:23:48 PM »
I have to thank you Lucky, for providing such a rewarding prize to us combatants.  My proud hubby Tim helped to sooth my wounds, but there are spots that still need solace, especially since I am placing him on a plane to go fishing for a few days.  By the way, I suggest old fashioned iodine for Maureen where I gouged my initial on her flabby ass and bit her titty.

Let Mo know that I went easy on her, especially considering the way she squished my breast all to hell with her knee.  She is on probation though, she has to stay away from married fellas, especially mine, or I will finish foot fucking her.  I will appreciate any tender moments you can spare, since Tim will be absent, to help me recover.

The one thing that concerns me is that Tim saw all these slutty types cheering on the fight and he started asking questions about them.  I just told him that they were old parochial school class mates of Maureen who wanted to see her get her just desserts.  I don’t want to have to fight off more cock hungry cougars on the home front.  At least Maureen won’t be harassing us anymore after the drubbing I gave her.  I hope she likes her stubbles down there!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2017, 03:35:00 PM »
I missed most of this till now. My mind is blown. What an incredible fight. Very creative, very out of the box in some ways. Fnatastic.