News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Maureen vs Linda, wife vs wife...the beginning

• 46 Replies

Offline Deefights

• God Member
Re: Maureen vs Linda, wife vs wife...the beginning
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2017, 11:49:48 PM »
Well, it looks as if my long-time nemesis, Maureen, is finished. What a fitting way for no good whore to go out........with her hairy pussy balded by a fat Irish wench.

And, to Lucky. If you should ever want to re-light the spark we've had , please don't hesitate to message me. You know I'm better than Miss flabby tits.

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Maureen vs Linda, wife vs wife...the beginning
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2017, 07:23:15 PM »
Amazing how much pleasure Maureen’s awful loss has brought to so many.  To be humiliated and scalped and shamed and mocked as entertainment  is so well deserved.   She came up short as a woman and paid the price.

But small minded and chested sluts like Dee should limit their remarks to the hapless loser Maureen, because they might share her fate if they insult me or try to ruin my hard won privileges with Lucky.  (Isn’t it fascinating that a female rat and Dee have very similar mammaries)

Having protected the sanctity of my marriage and gained the admiration of Lucky, I thought my little story was at an end.  Perhaps I will have to deal with an afterthought or two.