News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BIG BANG #11 Return of Elizabeth Plimpton

• 4 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« on: September 24, 2017, 10:15:25 AM »
(Sequel to Big bang stories 1, 2, + 6)

{alt}
Penny (Kaley Cuoco)

{alt}
Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton (Judy Greer)

Background: 
In season 3, Sheldon's brilliant pen pal friend, renowned quantum cosmologist Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton, was being recruited by Cal. Tech. Sheldon invited her to stay with him and Leonard while in Southern California, for the job interview. Leonard was in awe of their temporary roommate. Dr. Plimpton, however, makes it obvious to Leonard that she was interested in him more than just as a fellow scientist, when she slept with him.

It is now 8 years later, and Leonard is now married to Penny, who knew that he and "Dr. Slut-Bunny" once had a one night stand!  Dr. Plimpton contacts Leonard to see if while she is in town to give a lecture on quantum cosmology, if she could again spend the night with him (not knowing about his marriage to Penny).  In this reality (since I have parallel plot lines running in my Big Bang series), Penny is still undefeated as the Big Bang Catfight Queen and has just dispatched Alex, who challenged her for the right to steal Leonard.  Penny overhears Elizabeth's call to Leonard and taps him on the shoulder.  Leonard was about to tell Elizabeth that he married Penny, but Penny saw this as an opportunity to eliminate another rival from Leonard's past.  So Penny whispered to Leonard to invite her and Penny would then beat her up in front of him! 

Since Leonard LOVED to watch his wife catfight for him, he went along with the ruse.  Elizabeth would arrive the next weekend (and get the surprise of her life). 

BIG BANG #11 Return of Dr. Slut-Bunny

Penny decided to hide in the other apartment when Elizabeth arrived to surprise her.  Penny also removed all of her belongings from their bedroom.  The plan was, as soon as Dr. Plimpton was attired in sexy clothing, Leonard would call Penny to come over and rip it all off her! 

So on the day that Elizabeth arrived in Southern California, Penny went next door and put on a very skimpy black string bikini and waited for her queue. 

Leonard waited patiently until there was a knock on his door.  When Leonard opened it, there stood Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton with a huge smile and suitcase in tow.  She hugged and kissed Leonard passionately and said, "I have missed you, Leonard!

Leonard directed Elizabeth to put her belongings in HIS bedroom and to make herself comfortable.  Elizabeth smiled naughtily, blushed, and then disappeared into the bedroom.  Leonard immediately called Penny to come over.  In 5 minutes, Penny and Amy entered and Penny warmed up for the fight. 

10 minutes later, Elizabeth came out of the bedroom wearing a pink polka dot low cut bra with French cut panties. 

"OH!"  Elizabeth seemed surprised!  "I didn't think that we were going to role-play!"  Elizabeth had not yet realize that a catfight intervention had been planned. 

Penny strutted directly towards Elizabeth!  "SO, . . . BITCH . . . You want to have SEX with MY HUSBAND!"  Penny then slapped Elizabeth hard!  Elizabeth eyes got wide as she tried to rub the pain out of her sore cheek.  Amy joined Leonard on the couch as the drama unfolded. 

"WHY YOU cxnt!", Elizabeth shouted as she grabbed two handfuls of Penny's blond hair and yanked if from side to side!  Penny grabbed Elizabeth's red hair and did the same!  Elizabeth managed to trip Penny to the floor, but as they fell, Penny ended up on top of Elizabeth!  Penny sat on Elizabeth's chest, squeezed her legs together and ground her crotch into Elizabeth's face! 

Elizabeth bucked her hips until Penny lost her balance as Elizabeth rolled Penny onto her side and grabbed right breast.  Elizabeth yanked off Penny's bra, but Penny rolled back on top of Elizabeth as she rubbed her now exposed boobs in Liz face! 

Elizabeth bucked and writhed, pulling Penny off her by Penny's long blond hair, then quickly captured Penny's head between her legs in a scissors.  Moving quickly Liz executed a full reversal where she was now sitting on Penny's chest! 

Penny had underestimated Elizabeth's strength as Liz pinned Penny's arms to the floor and then slid forward so that Liz was now sitting on Penny's chest!  Penny started calling Elizabeth names;
"YOU SLUT!  YOU WHORE!  YOU BITCH!" 

Elizabeth then started to BITCH SLAP Penny!  Elizabeth started with her right hand, which made a loud SMACK as Penny let out a grunt!  Penny's eyes got wide as Liz grabbed Penny's chin with her left hand and repositioned Penny's face for the next blow!  All Penny could say was "NO!" as Elizabeth wound up and again SMACKED her with a stinging right to her cheek! 

Penny whimpered as a third SMACK again turned her head to the side! 

Somehow Penny found the strength to push Elizabeth off balance, as the thought of another hard slap motivated Penny to escape!  Freeing her hands, Penny grabbed Elizabeth's long red hair and yanked her onto her back.  Penny leaned forward to press her advantage.  But Elizabeth rolled over reversing their positions so that Elizabeth was now back on top.  But Penny then again pulled Elizabeth's hair until Penny was on back on top!  Penny then let go of Elizabeth's hair and slapped her, knocking her head to the side!  Quickly Penny grabbed Elizabeth by her bra with her left hand, and while pushing Elizabeth down, slapped her hard with a right! 

Elizabeth moaned as Penny grabbed Elizabeth's breasts and pulled Liz towards her!  Elizabeth grabbed Penny's arms, and pulled herself up so that both women were now on their knees facing each other.  Penny kicked Elizabeth in her stomach, knocking Liz on her back!  But Elizabeth quickly got back up to her knees.  Both women then grabbed each other's hair and yanked, trying to gain the advantage!  Both were cursing each other when Elizabeth managed to force Penny onto her back!  Elizabeth seemed to have a clear advantage in strength. 

Penny still had hold of Elizabeth's hair in her left hand, but Liz let go of Penny's hair and grabbed her left boob!  After squeezing Penny's boob, Elizabeth switched to pinching it between her thumb and forefinger!  Liz used her right elbow to press Penny's head against the floor, as she twisted and taunted her! 

"SO!  You thought that you were going to BEAT ME UP, HUH?  YOU BLOND BIMBO!  WELL THIS WILL TEACH YOU THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM!  I AM GOING TO WHIP YOUR FAKE BOOB, FAKE BLOND ASS!"  Elizabeth then let go of Penny's aching nipple and grabbed her by her hair!  Liz then pulled Penny up to her knees, and then to her feet! 

Elizabeth then shoved Penny, by her breasts, all the way across the room, slamming her up against a wall!  Penny hit her head against the wall and just stood there defenseless, with her hands at her sides! 

Putting her right hand behind Penny's neck, Elizabeth then drove three consecutive punches into Penny's washboard abs!  Each punch made Penny scream, "OOOH!"  Penny could only hold her sore stomach as Elizabeth then bitch slapped her! 

Penny could never remember being beaten up like this before as reached deep down inside herself.  Penny drove a well placed knee into Elizabeth's pussy!  It was enough to make Liz cry out and fall to her knees!  Penny knew that this might be her last chance! 

Penny pushed Elizabeth onto her back and sat on her stomach!  But Elizabeth then surprised Penny by digging her claws into Penny's boobs, making her cry out!  Penny fought through the pain, grabbing Elizabeth by her hair, and slamming her head against the floor three times!  Elizabeth released Penny's hair and punched her in her belly!  As Penny was thrown off, she couldn't help thinking that Elizabeth Plimpton was one tough slut-bunny! 

Elizabeth rose and picked up Penny, by her hair, then threw her onto the couch in a sitting position.  As she landed, Leonard and Amy moved to opposite sides while Elizabeth straddled Penny who was between them.  Elizabeth started by driving a punch as hard as she could into Penny's pussy! 

Penny's eyes opened wide, and then rolled back into her head and she let out a loud, "UNH!"  Elizabeth then latched onto both of Penny's nipples and them, making Penny scream loud and long! 

As Leonard watched close up, as Elizabeth was destroying his wife, he began to admire Elizabeth and develop a renewed interest in her!  She was magnificent;  pounding Penny at will!  Amy was stimulated also!  She wanted to take on the winner in more ways than one! 

Elizabeth smiled at Leonard as she finally released her blond rivals now throbbing nipples!  "After I totally destroy your wife, I am taking you into OUR bedroom and fucking your brains out!  Catfights can be SO STIMULATING!  GRRRR!"  And then Elizabeth started bitch slapping Penny! 

This time Elizabeth alternated hands as she slapped Penny hard four times!  After each slap, she looked at Leonard and licked her lips!  But Elizabeth got a little too cocky as Penny had just enough time between slaps to recover enough for ONE LAST DESPERATE offensive.  But HOW?  How could she beat this stronger fighter who, up until now was mopping the floor with her? 

Penny, now desperate, kicked Elizabeth in her pussy!  Elizabeth gritted her teeth, made a loud "UNH!" sound, and then fell to her knees!  Penny knew that whatever she did it had to be fast, and it had to be merciless! 

So the first thing Penny did was to grab Dr. Plimpton by both legs and stomp her pussy!  After stomping Liz pussy four times Penny lifted Elizabeth by her hair and pumped two hard punched to Liz belly!  Penny then lifted Elizabeth up by her hair and punched her hard in the left breast!  Penny then kneed her in her pussy! 

Elizabeth fell back to her knees!  She was now disoriented and in pain!  Next, Penny ripped off Elizabeth's bra and choked her with it!  Penny let Liz go after a few seconds, and Liz slumped to floor!  Penny didn't waste any time as she ripped off Elizabeth's bra and latched onto her erect nipples!  Penny spent a minute pinching, twisting, and then yanking on Elizabeth's perky nipples!  Liz cried out in agony as Penny seemed like she wanted to rip Liz tits off her! 

Penny was exhausted by this time, but she knew that she must make Elizabeth submit.  So Penny yanked Liz to her feet, by her hair and ran Elizabeth into the wall!  Liz head and body made a thud as they hit the wall! 

Penny felt that she was finally secure enough to taunt Elizabeth as she bitch slapped her! 
"YOU ARROGANT BITCH!SLAP
"YOU UNDERSTIMATED THIS BLOND BIMBO!SLAP
"WHO'S KICKING WHO'S ASS NOW!SLAP
With each sentence Penny slapped Liz across her face as hard as she could!  Then Penny dug her nails into Elizabeth's supple boobs and squeezed them!  Finally, Penny drove four uppercuts into Elizabeth's belly, making her bend at the waist holding her sore belly and aching boobs! 

Penny probably could have stopped there, but she remembered that Elizabeth had showed her no mercy, so she continued. 

Penny dragged Elizabeth over to where Leonard and Amy were and threw her onto the couch in a sitting position.  "I don't think Doctor SLUT-BUNNY will be fucking your brains out tonight, OR ANY OTHER NIGHT!"  And then Penny slapped Elizabeth hard across her face! 
"THIS RED SNATCH IS NEVER GOING TO TOUCH WHAT IS MINE, EVER AGAIN!

Penny then threw Elizabeth on the floor by her hair!  "You don't even deserve to sit next to him!

Penny winked at Leonard and then licked her lips seductively!  "Be with you in one minute darling!
Penny then clamped a leg scissors around Elizabeth's head and squeezed as Liz eyes grew wide!  Then Elizabeth's eyes closed as Penny grabbed her panties and crotch!  Penny then ripped off Elizabeth's panties causing them to wedge deep into her ass crack before the fabric gave way! 

Elizabeth then felt Penny's fingers pinching her already aching nipples again!  It was more than she could stand! 

"OH GOD! . . .  HAVE MERCY! . . .  PLEASE STOP!  . . . I SUBMIT! . . . YOU WIN!"  Liz concede. 

Penny stopped pinching, but did not let go of Elizabeth's nipples! 
"I know it isn't the kind of sex you came here for, but do you know what the LOSER has to do to the WINNER here?"  Penny paused and sat down on Elizabeth's throbbing tits!  She then shoved her honey blond pussy firmly against the Doctor Plimpton's face.  "I hope you are hungry, slut!  EAT IT!  . . . EAT it . . . GOOD!"  Penny smiled as she finally relaxed.  She wasn't a lesbian, but she did LOVE a GOOD pussy licking! 

Elizabeth complied and was quite good at licking pussy!  She took her time and expertly brought Penny to a screaming climax! 

Penny was so pleased with Elizabeth's sexual prowess that she allowed her to stay the night!  The three of them all got into bed together making a Penny sandwich!  Penny made love to Leonard, while Dr. slut-bunny fondled and aroused her (but Elizabeth was not allowed to touch Leonard). 

Penny got the best nights sleep she ever had, after her fight, receiving cunnilingus, and her ménage a tois', nestled in between her husband and Elizabeth! 

-The end- 

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
Re: BIG BANG #11 Return of Elizabeth Plimpton
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 01:42:01 AM »
Dr Plimpton - loved it! Thought she was going to end up winning but good come back by Penny!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 12:18:01 PM »
This was a HOT story. Great job. I love this series. Please keep it  up. Great stuff.

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 01:15:02 PM »
I am getting a little burned out right now, having basically run out of inspiration.  I have discovered that, unfortunately, everything is not as it seems.  And i don't know if its bullies, posers, or trolls, but people break off just when I get interested.  And I sense it is because I did't do EXACTLY as expected. 

So I am going to lay low for awhile. 

Thank you for acknowledging my writing skills.  It seems easy, use a LOT of detail (without going on and on) and describe things with interesting adjectives! 

Thank you for your encouragement. 

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 06:22:17 PM »

Hey. I just gotta say I love your big bang theory series. The sheer aggressiveness of the girls, their need to show their sexuality in front of their rivals and the man they're fighting for, the sexual component really shines through the story.