News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Becca Blast vs The Doll-- Pro Wrestling

• 6 Replies

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
Becca Blast vs The Doll-- Pro Wrestling
« on: September 28, 2017, 07:50:34 AM »
Becca asked me to post our most recent match and I was glad to do so. I have to hand it to her, she's a lot of fun and knows her stuff, for sure. I'm usually not so rough in my matches, but Becca had, pretty much, abused me in our last two bouts so I was highly motivated to beat her, this time.  All in all, a very fun match with a great opponent.  Hope you all enjoy!

The Doll: Another night another match down at the local Armory. The small venue will, once again, see me...The California Doll....taking on the soon to be "has been" Becca Blast. She's put me away twice and I'm ready for payback. . The crowd knows our background as has packed the small auditorium to the brim. The announcer  taps the old, tinny, microphone..."Our main even, tonight, is a grudge match! The first competitor stands 5'3" and weighs in at 130lbs....from the Bay Area, the Battling Barbie, the Princess of Punishment, the Callllliforrrrnia Dolllllll!!" I whip through the curtains and jog around the ring My tanned and toned 36C-24-37 frame looking like it was poured into the metallic gold one piece i"m wearing. Scooped generously low in the front and cut high up on my hips. It curves over my hips and covers about 1/3 of my firm, round, ass. Matching knee pads and midcalve boots with black laces, black soles, and the word "DOLL" down the side in black script. I slap some hands before ascending the stairs and ducking under the top rope. I take a corner and start limbering up.  YT

Becca: I stand in the arch... loose, ready, and smiling... everyone knows that the federation wants this kid to succeed... problem is, she seems to think that she will be doing it over my broken body...  and that hasn't happened yet, and it WON'T...I watch the Golden Goofball enter and prance around... my turn now.. "and her opponent.. at 5' 4" 125 lbs, the Jersey Devil herself... Becca!  BLAST!  MARTIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!!" and I come out as the crowd roars.. they know our history... and I know Kat.... my 34D 24 34 figure somewhat contained in a powder blue one piece suit with a racer back, scoop front and thong bottom... showing off a toned figure that STILL can rock it even at 43.. a pair of white boots with powder blue fringe  and "BECCA" in blue letters on the sides as I dash thought the crowd.. giving low fives and a nice view to any onlookers.. up the steps and I grab the top rope.. swinging my legs up and over .. sticking a two-footed landing to cheers as a brown briad flies and snaps with my moves... smiling at you as I do a few twists and bends to loosen up.. ut never removing my eyes from the younger blonde... YT

The Doll: I give the top rope some hard tugs and dip low...my round ass cheeks clenching, my thick thighs flexing as I go down, then back up to my toes. I bounce on them and twist at the waist, swinging my arms around and giving you a big grin. I pucker my lips and blow you a kiss just as the bell rings. I fluff out my long, thick, golden mane and hopskip out of my corner to my left. Light on my toes, my firm thighs and breasts bounce as I slowly circle out and raise my arms about chest high. My smile still firmly in place as I wiggle my fingers and.....wait....YT

Becca: the curvy blonde looks like she got caught in a garlic press.. about to burst out of that outfit... but you bounce and jiggle and then blow me a kiss.. I smile tightly ... shaking my arms loose as I come out almost bouncing on my toes... and I bring my arms up hands out as I crouch.. and then lunge forward... as if I was going to lock up with you.. then twist.. trying to slip between your arms and bury my left shoulder in your cleavage... OK, Kat toy... time to make the third time the charm! YT

The Doll: I cut my wide circle to meet you mid-ring as you make a beeline right for me. We get within arms reach and you crouch before springing up and lunging in. I'm already on the move, though, ducking low and rolling to my right, avoiding your shoulder as I look to land behind your, my right arm shooting up between your legs, my hand trying to hook over the top of your firm (for any age) left thigh an I tug. Trying to roll you backwards and come up to the points of my toes and lean in on your round ass. Going for a quick roll up, match book pin. "Yuuuuh!"  YT

Becca: I commit to the move too soon... she's aware of it and my shoulder hits nothing my left leg hooked and she shows she knows how to use an opponent's momentum... UMMMMMMMMFFFFF... flipped and rolled onto my shoulders in a quick matchbook... you lean in and roll onto my thighsand ass... my arms spread out.. I inhale and roll up a bit.. to get you moving . .then kick my legs up and forward.. trying to buck the younger girl off me and show her that one quick move isn't going to be enough.. but if ever a first move indicated we were in for a war, that was it...YT

The Doll: I drop you flat, your arms out wide to help lessen the impact of the fall.  My round ass in the air as I stand on the toes of my boots....my thick thighs flexed and my gymnast quads prominent as I try to lean my 130lbs into you, going for a quick pin. Not that I think I'm really going to get you with this, but it's a good move to keep you unbalanced. The referee doesn't even have time to get into position before you're kicking those strong legs and bucking me off. I'm shot up to my feet and stumble back a few steps before I move right back in, hoping to catch you before you can get your boots under you. I move in on your left side. Stomping my right boot to the canvas as I aim the toe of my left for your outer thigh....*BOOM!* my boot hammers the boards and my golden globes bounce under the low scoop of my suite. "Haaaaaa!" I shout as I look to connect.   YT

Becca: got her off me... the tall redhead in the refkini up and down and all over and she's going to be useless... I know I need to get up quick but as I roll over to get up... I get a surprise... your foot in the side of my thigh.. ugghhhhhhhhhhh... got to roll with that now.. to the ropes... my own firm figure quivering and shaking with the hard kick and then the roll to the ropes.. pulling myself up.. she's taking this match at a fast pace.. can't let her keep doing that... as I use the ropes to stand and try to keep an eye on you while I test my left thigh... yt

The Doll:I watch you roll and...surprise, surprise....I take off after you. As you grab the rope, using them for a crutch....I'm right there. Trying to spin you around by your shoulders, wanting your back to the ropes as I look to lean into you. My left hand grabbing your left wrist while I try to mold my body to yours, leaning us into the ropes before I hop back and tug on that left arm. "Saaaaaa!" I cry out as I spin on my toes, my right hand planting on the small of your back, giving you a shove as I try to send you on the big ride across the ring to the far strands. If you were wanting to test how hurt that thigh is, now is your chance.   YT

Becca: and she does what I would do... pushing me into the ropes.. reaching for my arm... pressing body to body and I feel your curves against my own... mmmmmmfffff... now to .. yep there it goes... my right hand slides up onto your left forearm.. you whip me around and I come forward .. planting my right foot and twisting my hips... showing my younger rival a trick of my own.. nd using my right leg to institute a reversal on the whip... planting my left foot and squaring up for what I hope will be an unexpected enough rebound that I can launch a left clothesline across that bouncing chest of yours... yt

The Doll: I whip you around and start to release, preparing to follow up with a drop kick as you snap out of the ropes and back to me. I'm sure my eyes are saucer round wide as you stop, pivot, and snap a hard left arm outwards....short arm clotheslining me and dropping me flat. My arms spread as I hit the canvas, my legs flying up, then dropping a few seconds later. My right arm across my chest as I roll up to my left elbow. Shaking my head and starting to try to get up to my left hand and knees. Coughing as I try to catch my breath.  YT

Becca: Whoooops... Someone broke me off a piece of Kit Kat here... as I see you drop hard and flat... you roll to your left elbow and hold your chest... pushing up as i circle to your left side.. and plant my right foot.. swinging my left boot up under your body soccer-style as I try to punt your hanging chest... return kick for kick... enjoy your breathing, kid... you won't be doing that a bit!   yt

The Doll: "AWWWWFFF!" I grunt as I roll up to my hand and knees, your awaiting boot hammering me in my golden globes and flipping me over to my back. I grimace and gasp out, my arms across my chest and I pull my legs up to my chest....rolling back and forth as I wheeze and cough. YT

Becca:  that's a sound I love to hear... as you gasp grunt and flop.. covering yourself... those legs come up to try and curl up .. and I move to grab your ankles.. let's see how you deal with this... as I go to spread those legs apart and raise my left boot... if she can't stop it.. that heel is going to get buried on your bikini line... yt

The Doll: You grab my boots and stop my rocking back and forth. My arms uncross from my chest for a base while you pull my thick legs up and start to spread them. As you pull, I try to pull them back in, looking to re position the black soles of my boots onto those firm tits of yours. I coil my legs, then try to spring them forward. Grunting as I try to snap my legs out and send you flying..."YUuuuuhh!"  YT

Becca: time to plant this girl... and you pull as I go to spearate.. yrou soles on my ches tand I go flying back..whufffffffffffffffff... flung back to the ropes as you make me let go  of yrou ankles... OK... good one... I circle wide... sliding to my left .. ahdns up and crouched... watching for you to rise so I can find the best way to attack you... yt

The Doll: I smirk as I slowly roll up to my knees...keeping you in my sights as I get my boots under me. I slap at my  round globes and give you a grin. "Think that's the first time I've taken a shot to the girls? You need to get out to the country a bit more, lady....ya never heard of 'playing opossum'?" I get to my feet and dance backwards....trying not to wince as the roaring pain in my chest is slow to subside. You circle out and I do the same as the crowd roars. Going to my left, as well, my arms go up and my fingers wiggle as I watch you...puckering my lips and blowing you another kiss.  YT

Becca: You try to convince everyone and me that you are just fine.. I see the wince as you slap your own chest... a few years in this ring teaches you a lot... like when someone is covering to by time.. so I won't let you.. you bring your arms up and you go to blow me a kiss again... this time I don't wait.. let's take it at your pace while you might not be ready for it.. I I come forward and twist my hips again.. but instead of aiming for your chest... I duck lower and spread my arms.. aiming my shoulder for your tummy and trying to keep you form sliding out of range, so I can get my arms around those hips.. yt

The Doll: You move in and go for another lock up attempt. This time going low as your shoulder rams into my taut tummy. "Ummmfff!' I grunt as you drive me back a few steps, your arms around my hips, constricting around my waist. I shake my head and waste no time. I plant my left boot behind me for a base as I raise my arms, clasp my hands together above my head to form a giant fist. I swing that fist down, looking to bury it right between your shoulder blades. If I hit it once,I go for it again, listening for the two potential *WHUMPS!* as my hands bounce off your back.  YT

Becca: I get into her... driving my legs forward to try and grind into that tummy... I get her going.. this is what I need... and then I get a shock as you plant and hold me off enough to set up... UMMMMMMFFFFF... an axe handle into my back.. stunning me long enough to stop my drive.. and UNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHH... a follow-up pounds me to my knee... my right knee on the canvas.. my back aching... I try to jam my left forearm up into yrou bikini line... got ... to... buy a.. second.. get my senses back.. keep her  off me... yt

The Doll: "AWWFFF!!" Fuck, this bitch is fast...I hiss to myself as you hammer a forearm up and pound it low into my breadbasket. I stagger back a few steps, my left arm around the affected area as I shake my head and double over a bit. I shake my head and try to stand back upright, taking in some deep breaths as my firm C cups strain at the low scoop of my suit. I see you on your knee and looking like you're starting to rise. I want to avoid that and I take a short hop right towards you. Twisting to my left as I plant my left boot to the boards, I snap my right leg out and up, trying to bury the hard, rubber sole right under your chin....Super Kick style. "Ayaaaaa!" I shout, my right hand slapping my thick thigh for some emphasis....YT

Becca: got her going back .. good .. nwo to get up .. as i go to push up.. that boot flashes out .. fuck I'm gonna.. I lean back and a boid killer jaw shot but still catch it in my chest.. UUMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... thrown back and hard onto my ass.. BAMMMMMMMMMMM... the ring shaking as I land hard...got to... roll through this... the apron .. Ok.. I roll under the ropes and drop my feet to the floor.. dangling on the apron as I try to grab a break and get my air back.. fuck... that one... hurt... YT

The Doll: Again you use that speed as you roll with the kick, which was clumsy from the outset anyway, and avoid getting knocked the fuck out. I stand upright as you start to roll and get under the bottom rope. I hop on my toes and stand back as the ref starts counting...."1....2....3...4.....5" I adjust my shimmering gold suit, the thin straps over my shoulders and the backside that had been almost swallowed by my round ass. I motion you back in as I crouch in the center of the ring. "C'mon you old slut...no time to take smoke break now!" I shout, the crowd cheering and booing in equal parts as I wait for your to get on the apron and back between the ropes.  YT

Becca: who ever knew she could count that high... fuck... as my left hand reaches up for the bottom rope... "tell her to back off"  ... my chest aching but that's life in this business... the crowd roaring and booing.. i suspect they wanted you to follow me out here... where the crate is... but she's not doing that... so I I slide to where the ref is counting... using her as a  bit of a shield as I pull up onto the apron... watching you over her shoulder as I try to suss out your moves... yt

The Doll: I give you a grin and point my index finger to the side of my head...cluing you into the fact that I've learned quite a bit over the past six months. You move onto the apron and i move in as the ref continues her count, getting to 8 before you actually make it to the ropes. I'm also using the ref for a shield, trying to hide my moves until I get right up on you. My right hand reaching around the ref as my left shoves her to the side..."One side, Red!" i grunt as I try to latch my finger in your hair and start to twist. My right hand now across my chest and reaching over my left shoulder as my left arm curls up, joining my right in your hair. I try to drop down to my left knee and pull hard. Trying to hair mare you back into the ring and bring you in the hard way. "HYaaaaa!  YT

Becca: I almost feel sorry for the redhead... but she's the one wearing that outfit, so who's fault is her lack of brains... sure enough ... you shove her aside and reach for my braid.. yanking on my hair as I hold the top rope... owwwwwwwwwwwww.. fuck let go bitch.. I jam my left knee up into your tailbone.. trying to use the rope as leverage to block your attempt and give me the chance to jolt your spine... the ref not sure what to do now, and that's probably the best.. she was getting in the way anyhow... yt

The Doll: I drop and and tug, but you don't budge....I get a nice tug on your scalp, but you don't go flying as I had hoped. I do, though, take a knee in the tailbone for my troubles, though. "AWW!" I grunt as I drop down to both knees and grab my lower back with my right hand. I sneer and lean back a bit, swinging my left arm back and trying to jam my elbow low in that flat tummy of yours. "Haaaaa!"   YT

Becca: my hair free.. i straighten up and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... taking a hard elbow in my tummy... gasping and wincing... I slide my right arm across my belly and aim my right foot into your bulging ass.. wanting to kick you forward and get room to get back in.. as the ref realizes she has something to count... 1... 2... 3... yt

The Doll: Your boot sole rams into my round ass cheeks, catapulting me forward and to my chest and tummy. I plant my palms and slide my legs up, getting my knees under me as I turn to face you. I start getting up to my feet as I see you get into the ring and the ref, readjusting her tiny suit, getting into a better position. My golden skin now taking on a light glazing from the hot lights above as I watch you move in....YT

Becca: I get you forward and the ref gets out of the way.. so I have to slip in... a few strands loose from my braid now and my chest rising and falling... this girl is tough.. but I'm tougher.. she's smart.. but I'm smarter... and strong.. but I'm stronger... I try to force the pace.. pushiness off  the ropes as I step through... and reaching for your left biceps and the back of your neck... let's show you that.. as I try to lock you up without a trick this time.. see if doing what I indicate gives me the opening to push you back... yt

The Doll: You move back in....trying to slow the pace down as you go for a lock  up. I reach up as your left hand goes for the back of my neck and your right goes for my left bicep. I shake my head...."Nuh uh..." I grunt as I try to snatch your right wrist with my left hand and duck. my right hand going to join my left as i spin under your right arm, lifting it higher up to give me room. I pivot on my left foot and stomp my right boot to the canvas as I twist, and lean forward, trying to keep you right arm high in the air as I snap my left leg up and around, looking to bury the black sole in that tight tummy of your. "Ayaaaaaa!"  YT

Becca:  you taunt me as you move like I was playing your handbook... and I am... you execute with a speed and deftness I thought I had battered out of you... but no.. my right arm.. taken ..lifted and I'm stretched out.. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... a point you emphasize with the snap of a boot into my tummy... my ass forced back and I'm bent over that boot.. the air out of me for a second and my arm in your grip... my braid slides forward as I bend and grunt...YT

The Doll: I spin and plant that black sole into your tummy. You fold over as your breath escapes from your lips and I keep my grip on that right wrist of yours. You pitch forward and that give me a wide open shot. I tuck my left leg back up into my body before snapping it out again, trying to drill the sole, again, up and under your chin. Releasing your right arm if I nail it.  "Hyaaaaa!"  YT

Becca: this isn't good... I'm reacting, not acting , but that shot into my gut... she loads up and I can even see it.. trying to pull back and avoid a shot into my .. face.. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFF... the only thing that saves me from a knockout blow is that she lets go with the kick... as I'm pulling back already .. but still that leg extends and I go flying.. UNNNNNHHHHHHH.. landing hard on my ass.. literally bouncing and rolling onto right hip.. shaking my head as I lean on my right arm and try to push up with my left hand.. more than a little woozy.. but instinct telling me to rise... yt

The Doll: My left leg extends fully on the follow through as i nail you just under the chin and drop you to that tight ass of yours. I spin and bring my left leg back to the canvas, the crowd cheering my acrobatic assault on the older ring veteran as I bounce on my toes, setting my firm C cups and round ass rippling as I adjust my suit. You drop to your right side and I move in behind you. My boot on your left shoulder, trying to put you flat before I raise up to my tiptoes, flaring out my thick quads, before I drop to my left knee, aiming my right for your forehead and looking to scramble your brains even further.....YT

Becca: Shaking my head.. got to clear it.. reach for the ropes.. use them.. mmmmffffff.. .a boot on my shoulder.. pressing me down... I'm getting teed up ... got to protect myself.. UNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. my arm comes up and covers my head.. but that's not enough to stop you from drilling my face into the canvas... I'm.. hurt... and my head flashing... the ring spinning.. that's two big shots... lying there a bit as I try to gather myself... yt

The Doll: I slowly stand, wiping a mass of sweaty, blonde, hair from my face with the back of my hand. I bend and grab some of your hair, helping to 'urge' you back up to your feet. If I can coax you up I bend you over, wrapping my left arm around your head, front face lock style.  I reach down, trying to grip your left wrist and hold your arm out straight. I shake my barely covered ass behind me as I swing to my right, then my left, then my right again. spinning around totally and dropping to my back, going for a swinging neckbreaker...."Haaaaaa!"  YT

Becca: My braid.. fuck she has my braid... pulled up to my feet by my signature look as I stagger up and get .. uhhhhhhh.. tucked under your arm... I slap at the bulging biceps on your left arm.. my left wrist pulled away and held out straight.. fuck.. I know what's coming but I need to focus .. to stop it.. and she's not giving me time.. swaying and swung side to side... then OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.. wrenched up and over .. flying onto my aching tail bone again.. unnnnnnhhhhhh.. rolling onto my left hip and my left hand goes to my aching neck.. trying to brace on my right hand.. fuck... I'm in trouble.. and she knows it... as the crowd starts booing and buzzing... yt

The Doll:I land on my back and you land much harder and with a wrenched neck. I sit up with a slight grin on my face. Wiping more of those stringy strands of blonde hair from my face before I roll to my knees and, then, up to my feet. I see you leaning on your hand and holding your neck. You're still fucking dangerous.....two times getting my ass handed to me by you has taught me that much, at least. I take no chances...hopping up and stomping my left boot to  the boards, sending my right sole into the back of your head to keep you woozy, I reach down and grab that long, thick, braid again. "Get that fat ass up, bitch.." I hiss down to you as I look to peel you up from the canvas. If I manage to get you up, I grab that right wrist and spin on my heels, once again.....going for a big Irish Whip and trying to send you on a big ride across the ring and to the ropes that await.  YT

Becca: my body sweating and my chest heaving... I'm in a war ... got to get ... going... UNNNNGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... a kick in the back of the neck and my whole body jerks and spasms... my.. braid.. the pull on it actually helps me focus a little.. but she's got control and there's not much I can gather right now to stop her... my wrist... taken... and before I can pull  on it we're spinning.. whooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... flung around and my back.. hitting the ropes.. I can feel them bend and give under my weight and the imapct.. then recoil.. shooting me back out at you... if I don't do something... I'm toast... as I try to duck low and extend my left arm .. see if I can clothesline that belly... yt

The Doll:   I watch as you hit the ropes, your body recoiling and shooting back out and right for me. I crouch low, preparing to leap but you suddenly make my job a whole lot easier as you duck down. Now i don't have to leap as high. I still need to watch your extended arm, but you're stumbling almost like a drunk now and i think I have some wiggle room. As you shoot back, ducking low, I take a short hop now and have to time it just right. I snap my legs up and together, trying to let my padded knees hit your face while I reach around your head and lace my fingers. If I can, I just fall backwards and let your face drill off y knees as my back hits the boards.  YT

Becca: I have to do something... but I was afraid I had telegraphed it and she shows me just how badly... too many head shots but this one is special.. I run into your knees... my head held tight as you snag my head and we go forward.. as you drop.. i can't.. move... UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... you land and my face stops hard against your knees... my head... my neck.. I drop off to the side holding my head in both hands... nothing.. wanting to work.. rolling onto my back as my legs splay and kick lazily... whatever ZIP code she just sent me too.. it's not one where the rest of my body is... yt

The Doll: Landing flat on my back as your face bounces off my knees, the crowd roars as I drop the vet like a marionette with her strings cut. I knee walk over and around to the top of your head as you slowly writhe on the canvas. My right hand grabbing the hair atop your head to lift your head up....just enough so I can wrap my left arm around the front of your throat, then behind your head.My right hand reaching under your head and locking with my  left hand as I sit back on my haunches and arch your body in a Dragon Sleeper. My upper biceps bulging as I hook it in deep and arch you just as deeply. I shake my head to get rid of the stringy blonde lockes in my face, showing the rowdy crowd my big grin. "Go ahead and ask this old bitch, ref!!" I shout. "Either she fucking taps or she fucking naps....her choice!!" I lean back a bit more, my firm tits framed by my upper arms as I punish the older veteran.  YT

Becca: my head... have to ... clear... my head... she's trying to finish me... and my hair.. again.. almost hanging in your grip as I get sat up... no.. my head.. under your arm.. getting a noseful of your sweat.. ugghhhhhh... the aroma stirring me a little.. but then my throat ... my neck.. held in place urrggghhhhh.. my chest sticking out as you arch my back... my cleavage visible if I could see past your arm... but the crowd getting a show... URRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH... it's a shke.. as I swing my hands up and try to smack your arm.. might as well swat flies.. that arm solid and tight.. the ref .. saying no choke... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... arched more as you lean back.. fuck... my scoop feels like a balloon about to pop... and my body.. being destroyed... no.. she can't .. DO this to me... yt

The Doll:   You're stubborn, I'll give you that much....but you can only -take- so much. I bring my right arm up and hammer a stiff forearm to those bouncing globes of yours. One time...then another, I hammer those tits as a convincer. I slide my right arm back in place with my left and arch back even further.....not choking, but cutting off the air to your lungs as well as to your carotid arteries. My bare ass on my boot heels as lean back further, your big mams taking a beating and they'll get another if you force me to lean back more. The ref sliding her hand between my arm and your throat.....shaking her head..."It's clean!" she says...."Fucking tap it out, Becca...you're through!!" I shout down to your as sweat drip off of me and onto you.  YT

Becca: Got to ... fight out of this.. somehow.. my fists.. lock them together.. aim that elbow back... I grab my hands.. and UUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFF... my girls flatten... then bounce and shake in my top. my hands drop.. AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF... another shots and they almost bounce out of my scoop... god,... she's... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH... crushed again and I groan .. my arms limp... made to sit back in this unnatura.. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFF... another hammer to my boobs and my right breast is dislodged... as you lean back and arch me more.. fading out under the grip.. unable to focus or even tap... she's.. putting me away... as I slide out of consciousness.... yt

The Doll: The ref watches you closely.....grabbing your now limp left arm and holding it high. She lets it drop and it hits the boards. She holds up on finger as I keep the Sleeper locked on tightly. Two more times your arm lands limply and she calls for the bell. The crowd explodes in a chorus of boos and cheers as the tinny bell rings in the background. I keep the hold locked on as you lay limp in my grip. The ref shakes my shoulder..."Let her go, Kat...she's out!!" I shake my head and keep the hold locked tightly. After about a minute more, I release and let you drop. Your firm right tit hanging out over the low scoop of your suit.. I grab your braid and haul you up into a sit. My hands working at your shoulder straps as I tug your suit down, exposing both of your girls now. They bounce as I let you drop flat to your back, then stand and shimmy the rest of your suit off your toned body. I hold it high and swing it around. "We can't have a bitch going into her crate wearing clothes now, can we?" I grin as the crowd explodes....YT

Becca: I'm out... I find out later what happens.. all I know as I come around is that I'm flat on my back and my suit being twirled in the air ove rme.. my thick nipples sharp in the cool air... a little puckered as the wide pink /brown areolas contract slightly and even my thin shaved strip feels air... oh... fuck.. she's stripped me... and I can't move... what has she done to me.. everything hurts... yt

The Doll: I keep twirling your suit around then, finally, I fling it out to the crowd and three men dive on it like a pack of jackals. "You know, we can't put a bitch to bed without letting her....you know....get off.." I smile as I drop between your legs and spread them wide. "You're gonna cum for these people, Becca....and you're gonna cum HARD!" I hiss down to you as I slide three fingers deep into your folds an start pumping my arms. My thumb rubbing your hot button while I try to coax a quick orgasm out of you. "C'mon slut....cum for me....show these people an old bitch like you still has something to offer. "  YT

Becca: I see my suit go flying .. I want to go .. get it... but I can barely turn my head much less go after it as the legendary powder blue spandex is turned into a rag... my chance of moving is completely ended when something hard and sharp jams into my folds.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... pumping me.. yo .. bitch... a thumb on my clit.. fuck .. she's winding me up.. god damn you.. I snark... treating me like a common .. whore... as I grit my teeth and try to deny you .. my tummy quivering.. boobs shaking... fuck... you... if I got to die on a hill.. it will be this one... yt

The Doll:   I smile down at you, your body refusing to do anything you command it to. 'You're under MY control honey....", I coo, "your body will do what -I- tell it to do. You'll see..." I smile as my fingers continue to pound your pussy and my thumb keeps pressing that clit down, rubbing it in a circular motion. I get a wicked grin on my face and take my thumb off your clit and lean over. My nose takes in your musky scent as I pucker my lips and take your clit between them I start gently suckling it while my fingers continue to work your folds. I curl them, trying to nail your g-spot, my sweat slicked back curled as I lean over and work you.  YT

Becca: your words.. your confidence.. they are as scary as your physical power... groaning as you work into my kitty even more.. my clit... then you stop... I feel your exhale... oh shit now what.. I can't move... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. my clit in your lips.. and teeth... I can feel it... those fingers .. inside me... it's not happening.. but it is.. she's.. taking me apart.. I can't' stop... groaning now as my fingers claw the canvas with whatever energy I have left... YT

The Doll: You're a fighter....even right up until the end as I feel you on the brink. Your body quivering, those big tits of yours bouncing and rolling on your chest as my fingers blur in and out of your petals and I give your clit one, final, hard suck. My right hand reaching up and open palm slapping your left tit.....feeling you on the verge and ready to go over...YT

Becca: my whole body  shaking now.. shes''... too powerful.. pumping me.. almost punching up into me... and my clit.. oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... god I can't'.. AHHHHH... my breast..swatted.. into the other.. they both smack into each other as she turns my proud girls into volleyballs... and something breaks inside.. I erupt .. bursting... cumming as ordered as my head rolls back.. screaming out as I stiffen and spurt.. spasming on your hand as I'm forced into a quaking orgasm... jerking on your hand.. oh god.. she's.. breaking me... yt

The Doll: I feel you erupt....your sweet, warm, nectar soaks my fingers and wrist. I pull my fingers out and crawl up your body, my hand going to your mouth..."Open.' I say plainly and then shove my drenched fingers into your mouth. "That's what loser pussy tastes like, slut!" I shout as the rowdy crowd almost tears the roof off the place. "Now, we can put this bitch to bed..." i call out as I grab that braid and tug it up, wanting you on your hands and knees as I walk you to the ropes and kick you in the ass, wanting to knock you through the ropes.  YT[/color]

Becca: my essence.. torn out of me and all over your hand now... as your curves press onto my weakened body.. crushing it ... my gapign mouth suddenly full.. gagging... on my own taste and your fingers... coughing and sputtering as you get off me and announce my fate... my braid... uhhhhh ... hanging in your cup as my full breasts shudder and glisten with sweat.. my own nectar trickling down my thighs... set up and towed to the ropes... I try to figure out a way out of this.. ummmffff... .a hard kick propels me forward.. my belly lying on the bottom rope as my arms and head dangle off the apron.. I'm a rag doll to her now.. this can't be happening... yt

The Doll: i roll under the bottom rope and get to the floor below. I pull the wire bitch crate from along side the ring and put it on one of the tables at ring side. I open the door, then come over to you. Grabbing that braid once again, using it as a leash to bring you off the ropes and to the floor..."Stay on your fucking hands and knees, slut." I command as I drag you over to the table and tug on that braid/lease. "Up bitch...up!" I shout, commanding you to climb that naked body up on the table before I stuff your fat ass into the crate and close the door. I lock the padlock and step back, adjusting my suit as the crowd taunts, jeers, and throws things at your nude body behind wire crating.  YT

Becca: I know what's going to happen.. I can't stop it... this is what I was going to do to her... and it's my fate instead... owwwww.. yanked off the rope... the cord burning my bare body.. and I drop... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmffffffffffffffffff... onto the the thin padded floor... dragged over to the table.. .my body spent achign and drained... no energy to stop her and less will... hauled up onto the table and shoved into the bitch crate... the door locking behind me as my legs are forced up into my body... on my haunches and caged by this bitch... my mind processing that .. somehow.. SHE made ME.. helpless.... yt

The Doll: I grin and haul a bag from under the table. I pull out a bunch of sticks and hand them to some of the perverts that occupy the front row. "Here you go boys...have a ball!" I say as I wipe sweaty hair from my face then move back in close to the cage. "A little something else to remember me by, slut..." i grin as I rear back and spit right in your face. "You're nothing but fucking trash, Becca, and you know it" I sneer as I grin and make my way back to the locker room. Half the crowd is stunned into silence while the other half has been whipped up into a frenzy. I turn to see some of the audience trying to poke you with the sharp sticks if gave them through the wire cage. I raise my fist in triumph and disappear behind the curtains.   YT or End

The End
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 07:52:26 AM by The Doll »

Online RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Becca Blast vs The Doll-- Pro Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 04:55:53 PM »
The match was something else. Great work both of you. And big thanks for sharing.

I would love to see more of the both of you in action.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline vicki.catfights

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 05:00:28 PM »
I am sure i can destroy that doll:)

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 03:07:33 PM »
I had beaten the Doll twice before -- tossing her into a dumpster and then using her for a runner on the steps.

She got her revenge here, but this is far from over!
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 04:41:20 PM »
I had beaten the Doll twice before -- tossing her into a dumpster and then using her for a runner on the steps.

You got that right, Fido, with more to come!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 05:19:40 PM »

You got that right, Fido, with more to come!

Your other Doll Haus girls are just warmups.... I WILL get you and crush you... again!
You little bimbos can bite me!

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 07:42:27 PM »
I'll have to cheer Becca on in that match.  Our generation has to stick together against all these uppity whippersnappers after all. :P